I just realized Zendaya would unironically have made the perfect Hermione

I just realized Zendaya would unironically have made the perfect Hermione.

>has the frizzy hair and buckteeth that matches her description in the books
>black skin as per canon hermione
>plays an unattractive dorky outcast student perfectly
>secretly a top-tier beauty so when she dolls herself up for the yule ball with krum it would really be a "wow" jaw-drop moment for harry/ron and the audience

All she needs are a few light freckles.

Attached: ZENDAYA.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BdVHWz1DPU&t=5m47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Face it tiger… You just hit the jackpot.

Attached: 1562476424185.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

I wish I could hit her jackpot, if you know what I mean?

Hermione is white

Yes but what %?

lewd

Attached: zendaya.jpg (1080x1349, 61K)

literally too cute. only faggots think she's unattractive tbqfhf

Bong %

All.

1, she's black
2, she's American

Attached: 4915.jpg (1080x1227, 105K)

What about this is supposed to be Hermione?

>jews choose a girl
>NPC´s love her

Attached: 1561081967983.jpg (741x1490, 290K)

Not according to her creator.

Attached: 9b63a30478910bf2b1602c2313793844.png (400x480, 195K)

she cute

Attached: sweat.jpg (709x595, 156K)

mutt/10

Dont forget a massive cunt attitude abd dumb as a box of rocks.

did she get HARVESTED

Britain has the hottest mixed race black girls on the planet. Amerimutts literally cannot even compete.

nah she probably enjoy being with him
and harvey, hes just a chaperone he wouldnt dare to think about sex he just wanna be a true friend :-)

>Wingardium Leviosa

Attached: zendaya.jpg (1080x1309, 133K)

>>secretly a top-tier beauty
fucking KeK

any woman looks good with a ton of makeup on

>dude our muslim invasion produced better goblins than your mutts lol you cant even compete we are the worlds champions at interracial breeding mate!

>Not according to her creator.
according to her the weaslys are now indian

she never said it was canon

>Jo: To be honest, you and Rupert and Emma are all too good looking, frankly. You are. You know, the characters were geeky, and you...

>Dan: Did you know that was going to happen? Did you sort of think they might...?

>Jo: I'm not an idiot. I did, particularly when I... Do you know what, it was really lucky I spoke to Emma first on the phone before I met her. Because I fell absolutely in love with her. She said to me: "I've only ever acted in school drama plays and oh my God I'm so nervous I can't believe I got the part" and then she spoke for, like, 60 seconds at least without drawing breath and I just said "Emma, you're perfect." And then when I met her and she was this very beautiful - which she still is, of course - beautiful girl, I just kind of had to go "Oh, okay." It's film, you know, deal with it. I'm going to still see my gawky, geeky, ugly duckling Hermione in my mind.

>Dan: Do you think that, in a way, we shot ourselves in the foot with things like that? Emma's reveal in the fourth film, where she comes down the stairs and there is supposed to have been this transformation...

>Jo: Well, exactly.

>Dan: Because we're all looking and going "well she's already a beautiful girl."

>Jo: Yeah, big deal. Now she's a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.

>Dan: Yes.

>Jo: And putting her in fairisle sweaters in the first film didn't make her ugly.

>Dan: laughs

>Jo: Not that Hermione in the books is ever "ugly", but it was quite a big deal for me that I had written a strong female character who was primarily about brain, and that she chose to become a little more groomed and glamorous, as us geeks do at a certain point in our lives. But I accepted it. Emma's a great actress and I loved her as a person. And I felt that there were so many connections between her and Hermione that, did it matter that she was beautiful? Come on.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BdVHWz1DPU&t=5m47s

Attached: Zendaya-920x584.png (920x584, 661K)

>"hey user whos that skinny brazillian tranny?
omg zendaya! lol sorry"

Attached: 1562412733055 - Copy.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Now she is far too good looking for Hermione

>>black skin as per canon hermione
uh

Attached: 33785d76-556f-4ea4-8cf3-10d190897860.png (970x582, 583K)

Attached: 99539195.jpg (1080x1154, 75K)

I bet she loved having the Jew cock up her ass

>actually referring to this ugly monkey whore by whatever retarded ooga booga title she thought up
cringe

Got her in a fluffy periwinkle blue dress with straightened hair?

>im ready

Attached: GettyImages-1131925735.jpg (644x508, 44K)

she has a squished troll doll face and it makes me vomitous

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (224x300, 9K)

Forced meme actress

>said to be pale in the book
>15 years later
>she was always black lol
>also wizards didnt use toilets they just shit their pants and telepoetednit away and dumbledore was gay lol

did Rowling actually say that Hermione is black or just that she can be in an adaptation? Cos only the former is actually stating canon, the latter doesn't affect anything

whoopsie

Attached: z8oogt4srxf21[1].jpg (750x663, 66K)

We dont know who her creator is. We only know that he doesnt like fame or attention and needs a stand in, but chose someone really fucking annoying.

Attached: 1562476665012.jpg (1080x810, 76K)

Wow that's a hot pic of her!!!

She looks white to me.

Attached: Hermione_Granger.jpg (1919x2560, 496K)

this is just some black girl

Hermione emerged, coughing, out of the smoke, clutching the telescope and sporting a brilliantly purple black eye….Hermione sitting at the kitchen table in great agitation, while MRS. Weasley tried to lessen her resemblance to half a panda. - Half-Blood Prince
suck a nigger dick

>All she needs are a few light freckles

And a white face as described in the 3rd novel

you people are laughably insecure

did she take the Bog pill?

Why would we care if a popular white character is replaced by hot mullato bitches like Zendaya? Don't we want them to get BLEACHED? And she isn't even MJ, her initials are just an easter egg. Nothing about her story resembles MJ's.

aside from niggermione, why does harry look like a pooinloo with contacts_

The play isn't canon therefore the casting means nothing.

i hope you think the same of people who are annoyed when a non-white character gets casted white

Rowling can shove all her post 2007 retcons up her ass. The series is over, nothing can change the canon.

Attached: buckbeak-snapped-his-beak-on-the-rope-faster-and-walked-1611054.png (500x331, 73K)

>and easter egg
... how in the fuck is that an easter egg? you stretchin nigga

No one has been cast as anything. That's the point. You're angrily spurting at even the trollish mention of a part black girl as Hermione. You can't help yourselves.
The same people spamming the same passage every time.

>hot
>weird flat goblina

Attached: Untitled_Artwork+2.jpg (1118x670, 200K)

see

Attached: 1562477465322.jpg (1080x1344, 128K)

Is this butthurt boy supposed to be proving a point?

So is it true Zendaya has or had a penis or just unconfirmed rumor?

Not remotely relevant

>No one has been cast as anything. That's the point

Attached: _89850742_l-rronweasley-paulthornley,hermionegranger-nomadumezweni,rosegranger-weasley-cherrelleskee (660x371, 22K)

Doesn't answer my question.

Why does she no longer hang around with her BFF Bella Thorne, is she embarrassed of her? She's not a very good friend then.

wow, a non entity of a play no one saw

because it's completely irrelevant and thus not in need of an answer. She could have a nine inch dick and it wouldn't change anything.

It's called colorblind casting. Very common for plays.

Rowling could have replied it was no big deal because Radcliffe has blue instead of green eyes, or that she wouldn't have minded if Dean Thomas had been made white. Instead she showed she didn't even remember what she wrote in her books.

Man, I wish I were an obese jew who could fuck aspiring teenage actresses all day long

How about a recent exemple of non-white character played by a white actor in a play?

Oh I guess it's not very common when it's brown/black to white after all.

Attached: PSX_20190707_101343.jpg (1076x1561, 311K)

Attached: 1562062082941.jpg (640x960, 63K)

They’re finally beginning to cannibalize each other.

Attached: 5E152CD5-5B22-44A6-99D6-9EA570A14F5E.jpg (750x1073, 243K)

>I put on my robe and wizard hat

Her tits are underrated, pretty nice for a skinny chick

>brown eyes
>white

Attached: 1562447433546.png (894x773, 43K)

Lmao its super fucking popular you fucking retard. You have to book months in advance.

She said she might as well be and that she likes the idea. She never said that she intended her to be black when she was writing the books.

mongrel americano

Attached: 85da68e6ce07d5bb4227a006ff6e90c5.jpg (1280x1751, 295K)

pufy niple

>.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 2.15.53 AM.png (1596x894, 1.15M)

And just like Emma, she fucked Weinstein too! It’s perfect!

Probably bad memories of all the times the two of them had to tag team greasy old producers to first get started

>white Latinos don't exist

>implying hollywood care about cast roles outside of political goodboy shoehorning.

why does this keep happening
why is he out with settling with all those women he shagged
this just proves metoo was just a fucking farce.