/got/

Bloodmoon general.

Attached: 1561668164072.jpg (708x1101, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEbbKktwL4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561378652930.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WA-ousOPfiU
youtu.be/v0DD2oDGVWs
news.avclub.com/game-of-thrones-showrunners-now-synonymous-with-bad-wr-1836151208
youtubemultiplier.com/5d2208696ecf3-attack-on-stannis-baratheon.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*AHEM*

Attached: 1558619207211.png (1383x801, 1.13M)

>For Westeros, Jaime?

Attached: alecstark.jpg (385x269, 8K)

This is Dany

Attached: 59759e70197cf77a208b46cd-750-563.png (750x563, 475K)

Cope more, Jonfags.
God King Bran IS happening.

Attached: 1557726015875.png (908x638, 1021K)

Bran has no claim to The Iron Throne, and George's ending is retarded.

Not only does he have no claim or whatever, he's also a follower of the old Gods. The Southern kingdoms would never accept some tree worshiper for their King.

Just give it up Branfags. The whole of the realm denies it. Old men deny it with their death rattle, and unborn children deny it in their mothers’ wombs. They deny it in Dorne and they deny it on the Wall. No one wants you for their king.

Attached: GendryBaratheon.png (480x644, 454K)

You have learned well.

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 102K)

Ok, so you can't give me an example from the books......

Would you give her sexual favors to save King's Landing?

Attached: Image1.png (396x851, 329K)

Uncle...

Attached: uncle-please-sit.jpg (1500x1000, 120K)

Already explained, did you even read the post? Especially the last sentence?

You couldn't provide me with a book example. So no, you didn't explain shit. Your headcanon is worthless to me.

I don't understand what GRRM is trying to say with this ending. Does he support totalitarian surveillance states?

Attached: grrm_smug.jpg (950x534, 59K)

She looks like she fucks nephews

Gotfags still discussing after the show ended? Sad

>nobody should ever discuss a show after it has ended or a movie that left theaters
Why does /rv/ exist then?

bran the broken? is he a breakfast cereal?

Attached: 14589752891.jpg (737x627, 104K)

What if Stannis lives and went back in time and he is in Bloodmoon? Then would you guys watch it even if it had POC stories in it?

>Djawadi [continued]: Originally [he was] with the Night's Watch, and you're not allowed to have a wife and children and all that, but this is him going out there with the wildlings, and you can interpret it like he's starting a new life. He's a changed man, and he's leaving the past behind, and so it's definitely supposed to be something positive. There are many possibilities now — that's how we can look at it.

Says the character who stole Edric Storm's storyarc?

Jon's ending is horrible. He has to kill the love of his life, who also happens to be his aunt, and he is banished to the Wall.

Jon says he wants to go with Tormund and Ghost beyond he wall in episode 4, user. That's where he's happier.

He's smiling in the end when he rides with the wildlings and we have a confirmation he leaves everything behind and GOES with them.

Then what was the point of Tyrion repeating the "you will take no wife and father no children?" Jon is just immediately deserting? He forgot about his season 7 speech where he says if everyone tells lies the words stop having meaning?

God everything about this ending was shit

All of that is complete bullshit made up by D&D to justify Jon not killing himself.

Name a more based book character than this man.
>protects smallfolk
>devoted priest with a will of steel
>restores the former glory of the Faith while staying 100% to it
>absolutely out-fucking-plays and BTFO's Cersei
>is not a fanatic, but a fairly reasonable man
gets shit on by DnD in the show because "white religious people are evil lmao"

Attached: 1320px-Borja_Pindado_highsparrow.jpg (1320x1200, 250K)

Why the fuck did GRRM think he could write a LotR like ending while being an atheist

Reminder that show Stannis is a dishonourable kinslayer.

Book!Stannis too

I thought he didn't know about the shadow baby in the books.

Also forgot to mention
>soon is going to have the best Sand Snake along his side

Attached: Bella_Bergolts_Tyene_Sand.jpg (1024x1122, 95K)

Don't think he was aware of the specifics, but he sent the Red Woman with Davos to take care of Renly.

Well then FUCK book Stannis too.

I thought he didn't know anything about Renly and sent Melly after Cortnay Penrose.

Reminder that Nik and Gwen make a perfect couple and you cant say that its wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEbbKktwL4

They indeed are the perfect couple.

would fuck her so hard she'd get brain damage

UNCEL

Reminder that SIX of Ramsay Boltons BEST MEN were killed by a Woman, a Squire who cant fight and a Broken Man

Attached: J_Jonah_Jameson_laugh.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

How bitter do you all think GRRM is right now? By now it must have dawned on him that he has sold off his legacy and can't get it back. The hate for the last season was pretty much unanimous and tainted the entire show and by extension his story. Moreover he must realize that he will never finish the series himself. There's at least 10 more years before he'll be able to finish the last book. It's unlikely that he'll live that long, and even if he does he'll be unable to work for a good portion of that time. ASOIAF will be remembered as the good story that turned to shit and was unfinished, and GRRM has no one to blame but himself. His own greed, laziness and overestimation of his own ability became his downfall.

Reminder that most outrage is circlejerks that scream the loudest

Season 8 is nowhere near as bad as its fabricated to be

Attached: tumblr_msc9csz4wJ1sh28k6o1_500.gif (500x240, 1001K)

people liked the final season right up until dany turned evil. then all the normies got mad.

Lies, most normies hated in e03 but were trying to Cope thinking NK wasnt really dead

Seasosn 6 and 7 were worse and had even more retarded moments. Pic related.

Attached: sept-of-baelor-GOT-wildfire.jpg (1200x600, 77K)

The only GENUINE criticizms are

1. Arya killing the Night King, should have been literally ANYONE else
2. Dany going Bonkers should have been built up a little more

BROS I REALLY FUCKING MISS MACE TYRELL

Why did davos forget about his son

6 and 7 were not worse than 8

The retardation in 6 and 7 directly led to 8. By killing Dany, Jon was once again in character for the first time since Season 5.

>trying to rewatch season
>"I love your brother and I trust him"
It's too much

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

>By killing Dany, Jon was once again in character
Yeah have my (You) im not starting this shit again
Kill yourself while at it

Jorah may have been the most cucked character in existence but I think he's the only character who went out exactly as he wanted to.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AGGGHHH.gif (591x559, 820K)

Remember, everything Jorah did, everything he suffered for... was for nothing.

Remember that millions would have lived if she drank the poisoned wine.

If that happened drogo probably would have invaded with viserys

Remember that millions would have lived if Jon fucked her

Viserys was dead at that point.

Naw. Even the normies made fun of the fact “the long night” was just one night and I heard a lot of people complaining about how disgusting Jamie and Brienne was. Nobody wanted to see that shit.

>I heard a lot of people complaining about how disgusting Jamie and Brienne was.
Holy shit same. Brienne/Jaimefag btfo.

Attached: 1562418489974.png (258x544, 105K)

>Season 8 is nowhere near as bad as its fabricated to be
>fabricated
Actually you are right, S8 is just outrught gutter trash and not simply a fabrication.

>what could have been
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561378652930.webm

Attached: fuck this shit.gif (350x263, 1.89M)

>imagine being so much of a faggot that you dont support 6 seasons of sexual tension between 2 characters perfect for each other

Oathsex was the sex that was promised

Attached: 65309567_10157529813203447_6380136126790762496_n.jpg (720x780, 47K)

Brienne/Jaimefag must be a woman, a ugly one too its the only explanation

jaimeway and brienneino's?

Sup briennefag.
Casual remindee that this general has made fun of brienne and her plot ruining ability for years. She was quite literally the butt of everyone jokes until (You) showed up.

Attached: 1501082041120.png (1280x718, 399K)

"hey I hope Brienne survives Episode 3"
>Nuh-uh, her getting knighted is her character arc complete shes totally gonna die
>lol this footage has jaime alone, rip the big woman

>she survives
>she has sex with Jaime (and cucks Cersei)
>shes one of the only characters not ruined by the finale

Cope more faggot

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 33K)

Or just a a homosex fagot. It wouldn't be the first time these threads have attracted degenerates.

Attached: 1365533589039.jpg (239x297, 7K)

>come more
Nah I'm pretty satisfied that Briennes description is canonically as follows.
>Brienne is unfeminine in appearance and is considered unattractive
>She is tall, muscular, flat-chested, and ungainly, with long, shoulder-length brittle straw-colored hair and broad, coarse features that are covered in freckles.
>Brienne's teeth are prominent and crooked. Her mouth is wide, her lips are swollen, and her nose has been broken more than once.

Attached: 65812356_580616399128637_614811412937572352_n.jpg (392x450, 11K)

>Brienne is unfeminine in appearance
>flat-chested, and ungainly
Wrap it up boys. That thing is a man.

Attached: 1365661410557.png (189x145, 108K)

>Her mouth is wide, her lips are swollen, and her nose has been broken more than once.

Attached: 1387417504771.jpg (640x852, 82K)

>0,5/10 tranny scores a 10/10 chad
How did she do it?

Attached: 1559556113483.jpg (1280x1664, 353K)

Be a respectable and honourable person

And be Blonde, Jaime likes that

Attached: 62495372_10157475750643447_8903488408861540352_o.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Dance of Dragons established no Targ woman can inherit the throne as long there's a Targ man, her children (male) can. If you look at the finer point, even if Jon is a Bastard, even if Young Griff is a Blackfyre (which is a Targ by a female-line), they have rights over Dany. End of the story.

Hell, bloodraven has rights over dany and his chosen heir is...Bran.

But the pro-queen side one the war, dumbass.

>one
won*

And established she couldn't rule, but her male child can.

But she did rule? She took KL, sat on the iron throne, had people bend the knee and everything.

>sat on the iron throne

user....

I know she did a few oopsies and cut herself, but so did that faggot Maegor.

Jon made a choice according to the interview, he chose to fucked off beyond the wall. That's his ending: he leaves where he belongs with the wildlings and start a new life including having his own family.

who are the cutest lolis in the seven kingdoms

>GRRM: They have these very powerful wizards but yet they still have kings and lords who are… why wouldn’t the wizards rule the world? I mean, power gravitates to it, you know.

GRRM skeptical of why Gandalf or Saruman ruled over the human rulers or at least why didn't the people questioned why didn't them. Bran as a wizard king was always in the works.

Jon has got to be the worst character ever, complete Gary Stu, he doesn't deserve to be alive

Dany = inbreed subjugation end that rejects the true north and his soul.
Val = the embodimient of freedom and the truth north, the animal he's soulbound with, Ghost, looks like he belongs to her.

Jon will be Dany's big love, but Dany is just Jon's "temptation" and not his endgame. He slays her and graduates from his hero's journey, ending up with the place he'll see as home.

Jon is cool, they ruined him in s8

Attached: canon_ending.gif (256x144, 3.68M)

Robb and Ned were the only Starks worth caring about by the end of the series, the rest were all Janetties.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-03-at-11.37.43-AM.png (662x339, 155K)

God George is a complete piece of shit, Jon should just fucking stay dead. His night king autism caused the problem, he'd be dead thrice over without dany and got saved by Sansa and stannis and benjen and other people constantly, just so he can live while they all die and he gets to start a family. He's such a shit character

Jon's been shit since he got stabbed, maybe since the start season 5. He was cool before then though

Attached: 1ts-death-and-destruction-i-want-to-bring-down-upon-39583199.png (500x384, 102K)

why did ms targaryen kill everybody?

Attached: beyond-blunderdome.jpg (500x378, 35K)

At least he'll marry Val as Stannis always wanted.

based

Attached: 19847598327.jpg (1096x761, 62K)

If he has to live it should be a miserable bleak existence

What was 3-eyes raven tax policy? Or this is up to Bronn?

Attached: Chief Irons tax policy.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

Willas becomes the master of coin in the books. No way Bronn takes highgarden from him.

>"The bleeding star bespoke the end," he said to Aeron. "These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits." Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”

Euron thought this was about himself, it was about Bran. It also makes sense because the Istari/Wizards were demigods/minor angels, the greenseers were leaders. Bran is going to be the biggest greenseer of all and GRRM already cast the dice about "why aren't the wizards in charge?"

The bloodraven literally run the kingdom since the king sucked without him. I'll say Bran's tax policy would be good.

IIRC, the comet had Bran's POV in one chapter. And the prophecy Euron read and misinterpreted as himself saw all the gods destroyed in the iron throne (including the drowned god, BUT NOT THE OLD GODS).

And there's foreshadowing he'll ruled for 10k years. Bran is literally a god incarnated in the vein of Gandalf. GRRM simply fired Aragorn and crowned the Wizard.

checked.
but that's waaay gayer than "lovecraftian god-king"

Val is a pale imitation of Dany. She will be a consolation prize so Jon doesn't kill himself.

See There's a chapter in Game of Thrones that Bran is the literal comet (the bleeding star) the majority of the throne aspiring claim as their own, as a sign of their journey and rising while Bran (seeing the world as the comet) is the one who is making the journey.

The comet that was connected to ruling Westeros has always been Bran's.

Tyrion puts a wig on Willas and persuades Bronn this is the high born lady he promised him.

>she

Attached: 1561353972564.png (399x382, 89K)

Fat tumblr cunt posting a fat tumblr cunt meme. Nothing to see here.

will they ever learn?

Bros...Edd deserved better

I hate Brienne but the Jaime in this art is so cute, I want to kiss him and caress his dirty stump as he sits in his bodily fluids, delirious

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-ousOPfiU

Which character does this song fit the most?

Jon final stand against all white walkers and wights with his lightbringer in the battle of winterfell

For all the deserved mockery D&D got for being bad writers and GRRM for being a slow writer, I can't come up with a decent ending for this story. Decent as in, it makes sense, satifying while not being too generic and tie up the overall theme. So many characters, so many plots going on, it's just hard to properly conclude it. Maybe I can rip-off a couple of historical events and stuffs from the lore (The World of Ice and Fire, etc) but I still doubt it can be good.
Even a meme ending of Jon being king and Dany as queen can be hard to pull off, with so much going on.

Attached: fake plastic tree.png (461x590, 412K)

Emilia is...

CUTE

Attached: 2013_17_4.jpg (682x1024, 164K)

I thought season 7 was just as bad as season 8 but going back and actually rewatching it shows how absolutely garbage season 8 is
>Swear this to me, Varys. If you ever think I'm failing the people, you won't conspire behind my back. You'll look me in the eye as you have done today, and you'll tell me how I'm failing them

The Night King or just the white walkers as a whole as they take down the wall.
Meanwhile, use the AOT theme that plays in the ending for Cersei's wildfire plot as she burns down the sept/KL.
Beast titan theme can be used for Dany as she goes full conqueror/mad queen mode on Mereen/KL.

There you go. Now hire Isayama and Wit to reboot GoT.

Attached: 1554488188969.jpg (1000x2363, 509K)

No point in rewatching the show past season 4, or if you are really pushing it 6.

>Even a meme ending of Jon being king and Dany as queen
How is that a meme? It makes more sense than George's actual ending, where a preteen tree wizard is elected King for no reason. At least Jon and Dany have claim to the throne.

>Meanwhile, use the AOT theme that plays in the ending for Cersei's wildfire plot as she burns down the sept/KL.
This one I mean
youtu.be/v0DD2oDGVWs

It's a bit too predictable and end up making GRRM/Dabid ripping off LOTR's ending with Aragorn as king. When the story is meant to question what value is more important for a king/ruler of the realm.

Being predictable is not a bad thing. The Secen Kingdoms electing Bran as king is retarded.

Bran the broken ?
Is he yasuo ?

Attached: 1557336815552.jpg (680x606, 95K)

>George's actual ending, where a preteen tree wizard is elected King for no reason.
You mean the show ending. George still hasn't made the ending for the book. The fat man maybe taking forever to write, but he hasn't gone THAT much full retard as the show did. If Bran is going to be king, there must be some sort of other reason beyond he has the 'best' story.
I think he may know the answer, but right now he still stuck or still finishing book 6 before finally getting to the ending he wants to tell.

>It's a bit too predictable
WAAAAH I NEED MY EXPECTATIONS TO BE SUBVERTED WAAAAH

This is George’s ending, he’s never going to finish the books so this is the only ending we’re getting from him .

Seething incel

It's been more than two months since that episode and it still hurts so much.
Is this what Star Wars fag felt about TLJ?

Attached: Not Today.png (819x460, 41K)

You could have Jon and Dany rule briefly then call a council to choose king and then bran gets elected, still get the same result but it's not completely retarded

>You mean the show ending.
No, I mean George's ending. Bran becoming King is his ending. I don't give a fuck how he tries to get to it, because it doesn't make sense.

It doesn't really matter what George intends, though. A Dream of Spring is never coming out.

That art is so boring and stiff. The person who drew it really needs to work on poses and expressions.

The Long Night is the worst episode of Game of Thrones by far. It is so fucking stupid. The only good things are the dragon fight, which we could barely see, and Jon leaving Sam to die, which didn't matter. Theon died protecting Bran, who is a worthless piece of shit.

At least The Night King looked cool again in season 8. He looked closer to his season 4 appearance.

Attached: AAAJhDe.png (624x624, 482K)

I'm a girl.

>She does not like having her authority questioned
>She literally gave me the job to question her authority
>She doesn't wanna share power
>She gave Jon a dragon
Such a stupid show

Attached: 155725196507_-_Game_of_Thrones,_Varys.jpg (640x359, 34K)

He has the money and fame. Doubt he cares that much. As for ADOS, I don't know. We don't know if Winds is even coming out this years or the next (unlikely in my view).
Best chance for this story to continue or end properly is if someone manages to get a hold of all GRRM unpublished materials and the outline of the ending he planned. And even then it's still won't be the same.

GoT will be the one recognized as the good show turned shit, ASOIAF will just be remembered as unfinished. Sad really.

I try not to think about it, but then I remember the first scene of the first episode of this series I can't rewatch anymore, it hurts

Femcel

Worst episodes:
1. The Long Night
2. The Last of the Starks
3. The Iron Throne
4. The Bells
5. Beyond the Wall (and the episode before that)
Been reading the book for the first time and if anything the show kind of mess up with the white walkers from the very beginning. I'd say, it's fair to consider anything past season 4 as non-canon.

Seriously, why not show us that Dany doesn't want to share power with Jon? D&D fucked up the relationship from the very beginning. Show the audience that Dany doesn't want to share power. Don't show the audience, repeatedly, the exact opposite, then tell them Dany doesn't want to share power.

Send the teleporting goblin to kill Cersei, have Jon abdicate and then have Jon and Dany marry. That's the ending. It's that simple.

Attached: varys.jpg (1608x1206, 102K)

I think the iron throne is slightly worse than the long night

>No, for Cersei.

Attached: got-ite-ep64-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

I don't think Jaime Lannister is a particularly compelling or interesting character.

Attached: 1540852302358.png (20x20, 1K)

shieet last thread was hot

The Long Night ruins everything about the show. The main driving force of the greater conflict/story proves meaningless and just a temporary arc villain. Winter is coming? Not it isn't. It's fucking over before it begins. Turns out they don't have to deal with them at all. Just let all the wildlings in and man the wall, let Dany & Cersei kill each other. The realm is just fine. That stupid teleport behind you scene forever ruins the show's legacy. Not even king Bran, mad queen Dany or the retardation of Jon and Jaime come close to that one single episode.

Was he based or cringe?

Attached: AE342976-8964-4EBF-A208-A8B89174B552.jpg (1198x1800, 1018K)

For me, is Stannis of the house Baratheon- the first of his name rightful king of the andals and the first men lord of the Seven Kingdoms and the protector of the realm

Attached: 1558630134561.jpg (800x512, 382K)

*ahem*
"No."

Attached: 1558911172012.png (640x354, 218K)

>confirmed for illiterate
>confirmed audiobook "reader"
LMAO

>In the noise that followed the Game of Thrones finale Charles Dance was one of the most vocal members of the cast, admitting that he was "confused" by some of the threads.
"We come to the big last series, we come to the very end and I thought, 'Hmm, OK'. There's little Arya going off on a cruise somewhere, poor Jon's gone back up north, beyond the wall and then there is Tyrion," he said during a Good Morning Britain interview.
>"And all the people left alive are sort of sat around the table going, 'So well, what are we going to do now, shall we have a cup of tea or something?' And I thought, 'Ah, I don’t know.'"
>Chatting to Digital Spy, Dance said: "I thought everything would turn out wonderfully and poor little Tyrion would end up sitting on the throne [but] it was not to be."

Attached: charles-dance-tywin-lannister-game-of-thrones-1552313372.jpg (480x480, 37K)

He was so cringe he became based
I started laughing uncontrollably when he randomly walked up to Jaime on the shore with no explanation

At least the long night was kinda entertaining on the first watch up until the Arya stab, the iron throne episode was comically bad the whole time

>Dany kills Cersei
>Jon goes down to King's Landing asking for help and gets to mine the dragonglass
>the Others are fought off at the Wall if they ever reach it
That's the logical conclusion.

Attached: ic7w8y4h28y21.jpg (500x1553, 194K)

Based

Fuck off,cumdump

Attached: stfu.gif (450x300, 1.09M)

Night king breaking down the wall with a dragon was stupid, ruins Jon's story since he gave them the means to get through, they should've got through because the magic was dispelled after they destroyed the three eyed Raven's hideout, then they break through one of the fortresses

How would the white walkers get past the wall without the dragon?

Hell, they don't even need to fight them AT ALL. The wall has magic that prevents wights. And if all they need is to kill NK, than why not set up a few archers with dragonglass arrowheads? All very stupid.
The show is just cheating to allow the bad guys win. When in S1-4 it's the "good guys" mistake and circumstances that causes their failure.

Well, in the books there are three theories: 1) Euron (or Victorian) steals a dragon and brings down the Wall, 2) the White Walkers simply walk around Eastwatch because they freeze the sea, or 3) a magic horn brings the Wall down.

The show just gave The Night King a dragon so he could do the deed.

>Cogman
That explains that episode. Meanwhile D&D wrote the one before where Dany walks around dragonstone silently for 10 minutes, and they wrote the wight hunt episode.

Ha ha imagine if you were Kit in this

Attached: Intimidating Manlets.gif (360x360, 3.98M)

There are a couple of theories I read:
>The horn of winter
A magic horn which supposedly has the power to take down the wall. It's stated to be an in-universe legend about how a wildling king plan to take down the wall. Supposedly this is the reason the Others/WW attack the fist of the first men in season 2/3, to collect the horn.
>Euron
According to this one, Euron is basically the evil version of Bran. In the books he is basically a mad pirate with a bunch of magic artifacts and warlocks. Supposedly he is a greenseer as well (can see visions of the past like Bran did). Book Euron is actually an agent of the Great Other or he plans to use the white walkers power for his own reason. He is going to steal one of Dany's dragon and basically play the same role as the Night King in the show.

Mind you both of these are not confirmed and basically a tinfoil theory.

Attached: ConceptArt12.png (1128x631, 1.55M)

Is it true that Cogman is the dude who writes the Dorne plot? I mean yeah he isn't as bad as Dabid I guess, but that plot line was just awful.

She a big woman.

Attached: 1559538819506.jpg (276x277, 21K)

dead. Has visions of fighting The Others at The Trident. At the very least, they do get passed The Wall. The theories about how they do aren't all that tinfoily.

Cringe.
Nothing like the book version and even without that comparison, is still stupid.

*Dany has visions

I don't know how I fucked that up.

Yeah I think he even wrote the bad pussy line, he's bad but yeah not Dabid bad he's at least competent

I re-read that chapter and it basically said as I paraphrase it 'usurper army in ice armor'. Sure it could be the Others. But it can also be the Northerner army under Stannis/Jon who might end up being his enemy
Speaking of which, if 'slayer of lies' is any indication, Dany might end up meeting, battling and killing Stan the Man, since one of those visions speak of a blue eyed king with no shadow. Guess who just use the service of a shadow binder and her shadow babies?

Dorne plot still sucked. They should just adapt AFFC and ADWD instead of going full off-script. Just trim and add a few OC or flashback scene (yeah, fuck you Dabid) and you got a better season 5 and 6 and set ups for season 7 to 10 (or more) onwards. At least the book version is more sensible.

Attached: FOR THEE.jpg (360x360, 30K)

CHAOSH ISH A RADDAH

Is there a similar show like GoT (but better)? Books will be fine too since I have no idea when Winds of Winter finally comes out.

Attached: 1559544658501.jpg (720x405, 23K)

>What unites people? Stories. And who has a better story, than Bran the Broken?
What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: got14.jpg (680x606, 82K)

soon

Attached: 1556518279040.jpg (1100x619, 74K)

>What the fuck were they thinking?
Star Wars

Attached: 1562178984929.png (879x589, 620K)

BASED

Attached: gendry-main-cafe.gif (600x332, 3.7M)

>How can we quickly nail George's shitty ending and get to writing star wars scripts

>tfw no death by snu snu

Attached: 1155c28ba69709a006d9f14a8287e267.jpg (634x842, 96K)

He is more like The God-Emperor Leto II. Probably a direct influence.

Attached: 3EBA120B-F4D8-4037-88D4-E3ED09EA2B18.jpg (550x1001, 341K)

news.avclub.com/game-of-thrones-showrunners-now-synonymous-with-bad-wr-1836151208

Has it gone too far? Or not far enough?

Attached: k1memzldvgkp3wgya3jt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

The Stark kids are the first Starks to raised in the fairy of the seven.

The show has been rushed as hell and declining in quality since season 5. As in before they sign up to join Disney Star Wars.

I said better not worse lol

Kid bran

Thoughts on Cersei?

Attached: 32247C10-FEA5-414A-8D7E-304461F7B554.jpg (1667x1085, 64K)

>They're calling us bad writers dabid

Attached: wcz6h.jpg (235x235, 34K)

>It's just a TV show user, why are you so obssesed with the ending lol?

Attached: KYLIE-e1494960279217-768x432.jpg (768x432, 70K)

Well played by Lena Headey, but honestly just a pretty boring, shallow villain at the end of the day thanks to S7 & 8.

>It's a bit too predictable

But it would have been satisfying, especially for the normies. If you wanted the story to go places you didn’t expect have the night king kill everyone at winterfell, asspull some New prophecy or have Jon marry Cersei. Anyone can come up with unexpected shit.

youtubemultiplier.com/5d2208696ecf3-attack-on-stannis-baratheon.php

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-S05E10-1.jpg (750x423, 93K)

The only way to have a satisfying suverted ending would be Night King killing everyone, otherwise the only ending that would make sense in the show is Jon marrying Dany

Attached: 1559597261894.jpg (1326x1536, 543K)

1. JonXDany rule together
2. NK killing around but a handful of
3. Seven Kingdoms disintegrate & Jon reluctantly takes over to stop chaos

I can’t think of many other endings that would make sense.

The actual ending is even more "Disney" than the Disney ending, and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Attached: tumblr_pcsf9dhppP1rd4xtyo1_400.jpg (400x419, 46K)

Jon brings his three children Rhaegar Eddard Targaryen, Lyanna Ygritte Targaryen and Jeor Jaime Targaryen to Castle Black nineteen years after the Great War

>"What if I end up with a Lannister?"

>Jon crouched down so that Jeor's face was slightly above his own. Alone of Jon's three children, Jeor had inherited Lyanna's eyes.

>"Jeor Jaime," Jon said quietly, so that nobody but Dany could hear, and she was tactful enough to pretend to be waving to rose, who was now on Drogon, "you were named for two Lord Commanders of Seven Kingdoms. One of them was a Lannister and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."

I don't see how it's more Disney. It does indeed make zero fucking sense, but it isn't really Disney.

Why

Attached: 635771f834c3f8d958bb56521e68c5195b6f5484.jpg (600x300, 72K)

Jon and Jaime should have had more time together. In fact Jon and Jaime should have fought the NK together and Jaime, “the kingslayer,” should have had the final blow.

Of course, it is Disney. Jon and Tyrion aren't immediately killed for no reason. There is a "trial" where the prisoner gets the Seven Kingdoms to elect Bran as King for no reason. Sansa secedes from the Seven Kingdoms for free and gets to be Queen. Gendry becomes Lord of Storm's End for no reason. Bronn is Lord of Highgarden and Master of Coin for no reason. King's Landing magically repairs itself for no reason. Sam, probably the biggest oathbreaker in the show, is the Grand Maester for no reason. Arya gets her happy ending sailing to certain death (lol). Jon discovered two episodes prior that he only wanted to play in the snow with Wildlings, so him becoming a kinslaying, queenslaying oathbreaker isn't all that bad in the end.

The actual ending is Disney as fuck and makes no sense.

`>ALL the living starks have a good happy ending
>they don't have any consequences to their actions at all
>not disney

>>they don't have any consequences to their actions at all

Attached: 1544213294657.jpg (2050x2007, 1.12M)

Bad writing. Jon acted like a cuck in season 8 to justify the shitty ending. He mistreated Ghost solely so he could pet him in the end, making the idiot audience clap.

>living starks

You do not know how to read.

I miss him so much.

Attached: 1561996887515.png (500x567, 158K)

>Planned and trained for 8000 years
>Killed by little girl who trained for probably 2 years
No fair

>pretend to be waving to rose
you missed a name
also lmaod

Disney endings usually make sense

>S7-They cry out for their true queen? They drink secret toasts to my health? People used to tell my brother that sort of thing, and he was stupid enough to believe them.
>S8-omg no one loves me

NK: I’ll be fighting on the frontline
WWs: if you die we all die
NK: I have to kill that cripple myself
WWs: Well ... be careful on that dragon
NK: oh no I’m walking there

Attached: EA79F372-6126-496E-8B9F-01F2BD9D30A7.jpg (535x535, 33K)

>the people love you more than they love me, Jon, even if nobody in the South knows who you are
>even though I love you, I cannot marry you due to plot contrivance, so let's pretend that we are enemies despite being on the same side

Attached: 1562253070392.jpg (1280x724, 68K)

They got a random OC scene in Season 1 that always made me think that Jaime's endgame was going to be to join the Night's Watch.

Attached: 1503497112421.jpg (2078x2182, 303K)

People who love Dany in Westeros:

Jon Snow
Yara Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy
Olena Tyrell
Ellaria Sand
The New Prince of Dorne, Darkstar
Tormund Giantsbane
Tyrion Lannister
Gendry

People who don't love Dany in Westeros:
Sansa Stark/Bolton/Lannister
Arya Stark
Cersei Lannister
Varys

>Arya Stark
She actually had more reasons to like Dany given that she is her favorite sibling's waifu and a Targ dragon rider like her idols Visenya and Rhaenys.

But she became a sudden Sansafag because only Sansa could think of using their omniscient little brother to check if some guy is lying.

Arya SHOULD like Dany, and I think book Arya will

Cersei managed to be Queen despite murdering a bunch of important people in an act of terrorism. Dany, for some reason, thinks the people will never love her. She thinks that they all will love Jon more.

Just marry him, Dany. That's all you have to do. The plot is so contrived that it's ridiculous. It falls apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny, which explains why Jon doesn't even try to explain why he is disgusted by incest.

>attempting to make her appear naked

Nigger she was literally naked in the first fucking episode.

Fuck the Starks

Attached: starks.jpg (1024x759, 180K)

>Hey there, user. Thanks for reading our drafts of the Season 8 scripts. Pretty terrible, huh?
>We've been trying to come up with ways we could make it even worse. We really want to mess with all those internet losers. Any ideas?

What do you say, /got/?

Keep in mind that they're holding George hostage and the books will never be finished unless you appease them.

Attached: gettyimages-1134792458.jpg (1200x680, 110K)

Jorah living and going north of the wall with jon is actually worse than what we got surprisingly

I can't believe that D&D wanted that to happen.

It doesn't work at all with Dany getting killed by Jon like it happens in the show since Jorah would kill him immediately. But Jorah becoming Lord Commander is foreshadowed in the books.

Why do people love Dany so much? She's a blatant Mary Sue. Is it a power fantasy thing?

How will that even work if the others are defeated like in the show why have a night's watch? Unless he becomes lord commander before the great war

her actress is cute

SHE A STRONK WOMAN YASS QUEEN

Attached: danybadass.jpg (377x412, 34K)

kit looked so slobby in season 1

>She's a blatant Mary Sue.
Mary Sue in what way? She has obvious flaws and causes bad shit to happen in the books and the show.

Dany is the perfect dragon waifu in seasons 7 and 8, by the way.

>Dany is the perfect dragon waifu in seasons 7 and 8, by the way.
Patrician taste, friend.

Attached: 1559769566009.png (1712x2776, 3.27M)

I can’t really see Dany ever giving up the throne...unless maybe if he plays it in such a way where Missendei and Jorah die as a direct result of being queen. Like Jorah dies because of a bad decision she makes and Missendei dies in an assasination attempt meant for her.
And if she’s in love with & married to Jon he’s bitching at her the whole time saying he wants to abdicate.

>Books will never be released
>Show went to shit
>Prequels will probably flop

When are we accepting this franchise is dead?

You too, niece?

Khal Drogo already did

Imagine fucking a girl so hard she gets a brain aneurysm

Does Gurm have any children who can finish his work

nah but I imagine his editors Elio and Linda are the safest bets to finish the job

Hopefully preston will finish it for him with an actually good ending that's not just a lotr ripoff with aragorn and gandalf swapping places

>Elio

What a faggoty name

Attached: 1338264852121.png (539x540, 505K)

He has repeatedly said that he wants no one else to finish his series.

>There is a "trial" where the prisoner gets the [k]ingdoms to elect [a] King"
tyrion confirmed protagonist of elder scrolls VI
cap this

Yet he doesn't write.
>3 books in 5 years
>2 books in 20 years

Attached: 1559447980842.jpg (599x583, 113K)

How valyrians used to pimp their dragons changing their fire and skin color?

Attached: 1562187959076.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Sansa Lannister (née Stark). Her Bolton marriage was bigamous and performed by the rites of the old gods. No Septa of the seven ever annulled her first marriage.

>her children (male) can
Nope. Rhaenyra's kids are Daemon's. He's posthumously the heir after Aegon II died and his kids inherit. If Baela and her sister were actually male, Aegon the Younger would've never inherited

I don’t think Jon ever mentions the incest. Also half-Aunt/nephew marriages would not have been seen as incest when most these dudes are marrying cousins and nieces anyway.

So let's put magical people in charge is George's answer to being a good king? Holy shit, bookfags must be seething right now. Marsh King and Warg King explicitly got BTFO by human Starks, and the answer all along was to bow down to them?

Have Jon ask her to run away together somewhere at a point where Dany has thoroughly burned the shit out of her enemies to the point she doesn't have to fear people trying to kill her if she gives up the crown. Hold a Great Council while she still holds people's fears, someone is elected who they trust. And boom. Who'd really try to send assassins after her if her and Jon go Beyond the Wall anyway, nobody, that's who

She literally gives him the idea of staying in that place on episode 1

so... why did they give it the title "Bloodmoon" when in-universe the term for a chick on the rag is "moon blood"?

Attached: 1876347862.jpg (556x417, 63K)

They should have stayed there. Fuck Winterfell, fuck the Starks, and fuck the Throne.

Attached: danywarm.png (1661x1073, 3.03M)

Stannis will return anytime soon

>increasingly nervous man

What would be different if Ned had sent Jon to Essos and he became a gladiator?

Attached: 1562442063238.jpg (1191x657, 213K)

The original Walkers were led by a Night Queen who pms'd for an entire generation.

STANNIS

Attached: 1562141195192.webm (1280x720, 652K)

stannis himself killed renly, he was asleep while it happened and could not get woken up.
He dreamed it.

He'd die before he even got to see Dany.

Jon power level is SSSS, he's the song of ice and fire, the azor ahai and the best fighter of Westeros current. Doubt he would die to some randoms

STAAANNIIIIIS!!!!

Jon's got retard strength in the books. He might not be the best fighter, but he is certainly strong enough to wreck almost everybody when angry.

More like a song of cock and balls amiright fellas

Attached: 1548371239276.png (1440x960, 659K)

Don't see him there

Attached: 1561510508803.png (1602x2308, 3.85M)

It's about questioning the fantasy troupes of having a wise nearly all powerful wizard with god origins and yet the fucking people of the series turn to look at the flawed shittier humans for leadership. Remember the books are about FANTASY unlike what the show want you to believe the FANTASY threats are the endgame to beat: both the others and dany and her dragons are described by GRRM as the threats to Westeros on equal measure.

>fantasy troupes

Attached: 1540458776270.jpg (975x1000, 196K)

Bran is going to become a wizard god king. Like no stupid petty fucking human king would compare and realistically nobody in a fantasy series would choose a human king over him. Considering D&D hated Bran and wrote him out a season, he clearly means to be more active than how he was portrayed show wise.

Because literally Jon was given Aegon's storyarc? We discussed this in previous thread. The show fuck up by cutting up her political rival who would win over the people and making her paranoid.

WASSAT MEAN?

Attached: nedstark.jpg (640x434, 34K)

I still cant get over how Jaime looks like Prince Charming from Shrek

dany!!

Attached: 1562374137969.jpg (600x334, 79K)

Yes, Euron is going to be the Night King equivalent as in the guy who sided with the Others and was defeated by King Bran the Builder not an Other, beause he wants to steal Bran's position which he mistakes his.

Bran merging with a 'tree' isn't him becoming a tree but becoming a god. Did people forget the old gods faces manifest in tree and so does Bran's? Like such the bleeding star comet is merged with Bran in a fucking chapter while everyone likes and loves to claim that comet is "Theirs" to mark their ascension or privilege of ruling, including Dany, but objectively is Bran's.

Gurm isn't doing a much better job with Bran king either.

Bran has had 7 chapters in the last three books most of which have been about walking north and having repetitive wolf dreams.

The J-man must be raggin' it today.

Attached: 1562197305093.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

What actions? They are the heroes of the tale. The ones who died were marked to death because of the name of their direwolves: Rickon was a shaggydog story without purpose or climax, Robb became like the wind, and Jon died but he could hang around as "ghost."

Lady, Summer, Nymeria, all would end up in positions of power (Nymeria sails west to discover land).

Bran is shit in both books and show, will be shit in the next books, and king bran will be shit. Except the books aren't coming out anyway. No one wants you for their king

>Bran has had 7 chapters in the last three books
That is truly laughable. George is a hack.

Attached: 5ba.jpg (460x288, 25K)

He already set up there'll be a god everyone would worship. And Bran became a god: that's the entire point about merging with a tree and have his face on a heart tree.

Like user, that's what the old gods did.

>dragonshitters mad that Bran is the true king

Were there some changes in the show that you actually liked?

For me it was Tyrion and Jorah reenacting the plot of Gladiator rather than cleaning Yezzan's diarrhea.

the whole realm denies it, from dorne to the wall

High in the Halls of the posts that are gone
Janny would dance with his trolls
The self worth he has lost and hot pockets he has made
The posts that upset him the most

The healthy weight thats been gone for so very long
He couldn't remember his face
They spun him around on the damp blue board
Spun away all his money and days

And he always does it for free
Always does it for free
He always does it for free
Always does it for free

Attached: 1559498395278.jpg (360x360, 32K)

The entire Tyrion and Jorah trip was kino. I want a spin-off where those two just travel the world together, trading insults.

Attached: 1538619754328.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Rearranging some of the Oberyn stuff like putting the "thats not a monster" speech towards the end of him and tyrion's relationship not at the first meeting

I feel like they definitely trimmed a bit of Aryas wandering around. My memory is foggy but she definitely skipped a castle and maybe a captor in the show.
I like that, since by the time of the Red Wedding you kind of just want her to get somewhere already.

>nephewfucker

Attached: boatsex.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

sometimes sacrifices have to be made to keep bloodlines pure

Attached: 1562104541576.jpg (600x314, 20K)

It's already been contaminated with St*rk blood

A song of ice and fire is a fantasy book, magical god beings are part of the cast. In fact, that the bloodraven was the one who kept the kingdom from falling apart in the past and went to shit when he went to exile should have fucking given you a clue that the magical people who were always leaders in this universe be in charge over the non magical shitters.

The only reason why the Targs were in power was because they had more power because of dragons, if someone else becomes more powerful they would be toppled. Did you forget this? It was always about magical might.

dorne said "Aye" and chose Bran. they wanted jon executed with yara.

So The Three Eyed-Raven plays a part in the burning of King's Landing?

This, also all Starks are wargs and probably skin changers. Sansa hasn't developed the gift yet because she lost lady early on but who knows if she's not going Werewolf and eating Littlefinger in the end.

Bros... I miss him...

Attached: 1535521184356.jpg (2229x1254, 512K)

The King's Landing burning will likely be part of the Dance of Dragons 2.0 plot book wise. Dany has a vision a dragon is cheered among the crowd that's going to be Young Griff. The show fell apart because his story was cut up and mutilated giving pieces of it to different characters. Dany would never get any westerossi political ally aside of Darth Tyrion who wants to burn everyone down in the books and probably would regret it when he gets his wish, because Aegon is getting all her allies: he's meeting the Tyrells, the Martells, he has Vayrs.

The bloodraven is kind of busy with the Others right now, and Bran's training to fight them which is a great chunk of what the book is about. GRRM never pretends this isn't a fantasy series with political elements as opposed to a political series with fantasy elements as the show pretended. That the "dragon plants no trees" is seen as negative and Bran connection is with trees shows exactly that direction is marking Targs to fall.

Yeah we have 7 main characters POV (I count Catelyn as one too because she has as many chapters as Bran and Sansa), and only 2 of those characters so far don't have a magical element that is becoming prevalent or will become prevalent (Tyrion and Sansa). Catelyn has become Lady Stoneheart, Jon and Arya are wargs (and Jon will rise from the grave), Dany also has prophetic dreams is mixed with magic and has dragons who are magical beings, Bran's journey isn't the only one. The show tried to reduce the fantasy elements but ignored the only relevant Baratheon brother to the plot (Stannis) is the one who got mixed up with a magical priestess.

We all know it was Tully shit that ruined the Stark kids.

Euron also is basically Bran's foil, and he's pretty much foreshadowed as a Big Bad instead of some shitty pirate who does nothing but trying to fuck Cersei.

>Lyana is a retard and an oathbreaker slut

Why does every character post S5 dress like they're a member of a black metal band?

Attached: 1522640183596.png (207x320, 121K)

We're not even getting winds

>idiots bashing the tullys or catelyn as ned's waifu by praising ashara

Ashara was a loose whore who had a bastard child out of wedlock conceived before Brandon's death so when Ned wasn't engaged to catelyn. Ned dodged a bullet with her or he'll be raising another man's child had not be stillborn. Probably it was his brother's bastard.

But Robb ended up being the greatest military prodigy since Daeron I

Consider:

>Robb a military prodigy
>Sansa one of the greatest beauties of Westeros who is on the route to become in of the most influential women and game players to outsmart Littlefinger in the end
>Arya will become Nymeria 2.0 and one of the most powerful and influential figures in the world
>Bran would become a God King and the greastest greenseer

Only Rickon so far has no claim. All of these are more impressive than Ned, Benjen, Brandon, Lynna and their father.

Ned won two wars, Robb won zero

>as Bran becomes king long summer begins
oh no no no

Why is the 3 Eyed Raven/Crow automatically considered wise and powerful? And why would humans be okay following these nonhuman entities who have unknown motivations and who answer to even more unknowable entities? And greenseers and Children were BTFO before, so they're not that powerful especially with only one greenseer left

Because they are powerful and wise? Because Bran is hint to become a god when all other gods are prophetized to die and fall (including the 7). Stop trying to make the show agenda the book one.

Why would Jon and Dany two inets who failed at ruling be the rulers? 8 years old Bran did better as ruler of Winterfell than them before Theon decided to betray them for his daddy issues.

Yeah, should be obvious when Bran spent chapters of book 1 agonizing over the name of his direwolf and name him Summer AFTER the fall.

Robbert and Jon Arryn did, Ned was their follower.

Bran did absolutely nothing but lose Winterfell. Are you trolling? Jon and Dany have a claim to the throne. Bran has zero claim and has done nothing to justify him being King. He also doesn't have the forces.

Euron's prophecy already foreshadowed Bran will be a king worshiped like a god or both. You'll have the answer soon.

>Because they are powerful and wise
So they are because they just are? What kind if writing is that?

Bran "ruled" a nation that was already following only one family for thousands of years even then, and had advisors who had final say and did so only for what? Weeks or months?

And reminder that none one likes wargs in Westeros, not even Wildlings, varamyr says so, Janos calls out Jon as one as an insult and jojen says whst they'd call Bran and there's mention in of the watch guarding against wargs as one of the inhuman threats beyond the wall

Weren't there trees burning in one of the visions? And not like all the gods are there either, we saw no dead dragons impaled

>Jon and Dany have a claim to the throne.
They don't. Are you trolling? The Baratheons have a claim not the targs anymore. And the Targs claim is based "we have magical dragons, so we're stronger." While the prophecy indicate the kingdom will be broken and rebuilt under a new ruler.

The targs are out.

>Arguing about fan theories over what will happen in books that will never come out

Attached: raw.png (480x340, 247K)

That's out to change after the Others attack.

>Weren't there trees burning in one of the visions?
No. Euron's vision lacked this. Also like another user brought up the bleeding star, the coment every king wanna be wants to claim as his, is connected to Bran as a fact and none of them.

We already know Bran will be King. And we know GRRM favors Gandalf as king over Aragorn.

>Broken kingdom
>Bran the Broken

>rebuilt
>Bran as the return of Bran the BUILDER too

WOAH!!!

Also we know GRRM said the books will end with Bran as a 17 years old, he's like 9-10 right now, so there'll be a massive timeskip.

>The Baratheons have a claim not the targs anymore.
Baratheons are Targaryens, you silly goose.
>And the Targs claim is based "we have magical dragons, so we're stronger."
More or a claim than Bran.
>While the prophecy indicate the kingdom will be broken and rebuilt under a new ruler.
The realm is supposed to drop 300 years of fighting over succession to elect Bran, who has NO CLAIM TO THE THRONE.

Who cares? We're not getting more books

Now I'm turned on by the thought of werewolf loli Sansa eating Littlefinger. I'll disappoint when that doesn't happen.

>change after the Others attack.
So everyone's gonna suddenly trust, love and worship in this inhumane magical creature they abhor and would kill because it has something yet to be explained in handling the other inhumane threats? George is a fucking hack. And still no explanation about wise.

>the coment every king wanna be wants to claim as his, is connected to Bran as a fact and none of them.
So theory? Just like figuring out who Azor Ahai is

Azor Ahai was the friends we made along the way

>Baratheons are Targaryens, you silly goose.
Is this why Ned passed over Dany and her brother as true heirs over Stannis. The targs loose all line of legal succession, you silly goose. Might as well sit a Blackfyre there now because they are targs too.

>More or a claim than Bran.
Bran will be a magical god who will rebuild the broken kingdom, so the vision Euron had and thought was about him said, which will have everyone, dragon, kraken and what not, bowning to him.
So no, bro, Bran will out magic the dragons as the culmination of the old gods superweapon.

>The realm is supposed to drop 300 years of fighting over succession to elect Bran, who has NO CLAIM TO THE THRONE.
The targs are no legal heirs, idiot, and weteros will be broken after the Others and Dany fucks it up.

>GRRM said the books will end with Bran as a 17 years old, he's like 9-10 right now, so there'll be a massive timeskip.
Not him but George can't do a timeskip. he said it would work for some characters but not others.

>So theory? Just like figuring out who Azor Ahai is
It's not theory. Re-read the first book, there's a chapter Bran is the comet itself that's crossing the sky as opposing as some fag who says "Oh That's my comet and is about me". It's just Bran isn't self aware he's literally connected to the kingship comet.It's hidden in plain sight though if you actually went back and re-read.

GRRM can do whatever he pleases, he alread said the books end with Bran as a 17 years old, so as an adult (16 is the majority age in Westeros) and he's currently 9-10.

> seeing himself as the comet makes it a fact it'll fir him unlike these other people reading interpretation into the comet for themselves or others
So theory. The comet even meaning anything at all is interpretation and theory

>Is this why Ned passed over Dany and her brother as true heirs over Stannis.
First of all, that's debatable. Second, he has absolutely no way to defend Dany's claim.
>The targs loose all line of legal succession, you silly goose. Might as well sit a Blackfyre there now because they are targs too.
The ONLY explanation for Robert sitting on the throne is his Targaryen blood. Stop pretending that it doesn't matter.
>Bran will be a magical god who will rebuild the broken kingdom, so the vision Euron had and thought was about him said, which will have everyone, dragon, kraken and what not, bowning to him.
So no, bro, Bran will out magic the dragons as the culmination of the old gods superweapon.
"The human heart in conflict." Sounds like a shit ending to me.
>The targs are no legal heirs, idiot, and weteros will be broken after the Others and Dany fucks it up.
Wow, even more proof that the Seven Kingdoms don't elect Bran as King. Good job!

He also said he dropped the timeskip so if a twelve-year-old has to conquer the world so be it. He can't and won't do a skip