What are some good movies about the American culture?

What are some good movies about the American culture?

Attached: C7AB3FB2-9904-4E71-B248-F455D3D2C187.jpg (1125x1406, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TamieTrouble2/status/1145028828328321026
cbsnews.com/news/blue-bell-licker-lufkin-texas-police-identify-juvenile-who-licked-ice-cream-tub-in-viral-video-2019-07-06/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supermarket_chains_in_Africa
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1147249641756344320?s=20
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/blue-bell-attempts-comeback-after-deadly-listeria-outbreak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont get it

god, I hate stupid nigger teenagers

american culture died in 1900

Zoomer trend is to taint food with your mouth

niggers ruined ice cream

Some dumb bitch in Texas (potentially others) decided to record herself licking pints of ice cream and putting it back.

negromuttoids were licking ice cream for social media now its behind lock and key

>nigger does something stupid
>everyone else suffers
why haven't we wiped these mongrels out yet
or at least deport them back to their fetid continent

Attached: 1561660833979.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Any more context?

some nigger made a viral video of herself licking a tub of ice cream and put it back. Then a bunch of other niggers started copying her.

Diversity is our strength!

Attached: diversity is our strength andsheeet.jpg (484x537, 85K)

This. So much this.

Imagine a world without them. Literally heaven on earth

video pl0xc

superbad

A recent black twitter trend of going to stores, opening tubs of ice cream, licking it and putting it back inside, all on video. It's caused a big ice cream recall

>nigger

She was a purebred amerimutt and not a nigger. Nigger in Africa don’t do that shit, that’s why they don’t lock ice cream in African supermarkets.

Solution: Send blacks back to Africa and holocaust all Jews for real this time.

Natural Born Killers

>This. So much this.

holy shit are those pints on the right? I thought 6.49 was rape for a normal round tub at the convenience store

>america
>culture

What did he mean by this?

Viral video of a woman opening and licking icecream and putting it back.

twitter.com/TamieTrouble2/status/1145028828328321026

>crime is down. so we're going to lock up the ice cream and underwear. because crime is down.
Any movies about the way the USA government is full of lying sociopaths who will be destroyed once old pre-internet boomers and their purchasing power die off?

i lived in a half-black neighborhood during college and you would be amazed at the shit they have to lock up just so nigs don't steal it

Attached: blacks_have_it_their_way.jpg (2203x2937, 507K)

This is like the holocaust for fat racist people

>wahh he said something

We need an aggressive low IQ caste to exist so the elite can deflect blame

Oh look another contrarian

do the employees need to wear bulletproof vests when walking to and from their cars?

ICE CREAM CONTROL NOW
NOBODY NEEDS TWO SCOOPS

if we could just skip years or works to jump straight into the fun part...

motherfucker

Attached: 1508358960298.jpg (736x636, 72K)

jesus christ. how did they abuse soda so much they had to take away refills? that shit costs nothing.

Because of niggers we can't have nice things.

They were hiding midgets in the empty cup, then when the employee would take the cup through the Nike airlock, the midget would jump out and rob them from the inside.

if I walk into a gas station or fast food joint and see this I immediately turn 360 degrees and walk back to my car

You have no idea how entitled they are.

This. So much fucking this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By bringing their own containers and just taking it all.

It's already stolen

fucking niggers

Fuck lmao

And people would call me paranoid for only buying items with safety seals

thank you for posting this, I feel completely vindicated.

Attached: tenor.gif (474x498, 674K)

>Diversity is our strength!
just keep repeating it

Attached: 1547771975322.jpg (1230x1166, 226K)

I’m french. Niggers here are pure africans and they act like retarded monkeys. Can you explain this to me?

And he just got double tapped in the back of the head

Most people on the internet don't even remember why medicine has as many seals as they do.

Some nigs would take multiple big milk jugs and fill them up with soda and claim they paid for the drink so they could have as much as they wanted

t. worked at McDonald's when I was 19

why are your women such sluts?

New Jersey is full of niggers and yet things are expensive there so it's easier to steal ice cream than pay inflated prices

Wall E

cbsnews.com/news/blue-bell-licker-lufkin-texas-police-identify-juvenile-who-licked-ice-cream-tub-in-viral-video-2019-07-06/

I asked the employee for help but they said I was too far gone

Attached: 1542074459728.jpg (500x484, 195K)

f-fuck

Attached: 1518552214708.png (469x452, 277K)

I was literally niggers though. Again.

Black neighborhoods are always quasi prisons

Over here all the spray paint cans are locked behind a cage and its incredibly awkward having some wagie fagget stand by you watching you look at colours, also wastes their time if you don't know what you want.

What are you now?

It's a fucking child proof cap, user. You push down on it while twisting.
There, now you don't have to call mom next time you need to take your autism medication.

its a choose your own adventure, The Ghetto of death, thread

I didn't ask for that feel.

Attached: 1492412590757.jpg (640x480, 191K)

White burgoids shoot eachother to an almost absurd extent regardless.

Even in Canada where 10% of people have some kind of hunting rifle, the crime rate is like 30% of America's.

You're a fucking liar.

Attached: 1535328397515.png (999x949, 123K)

>go into liquor store
>Ciroc is the only bottle with an anti theft cap
Always gives me a good chuckle

>Nigs nigging again
Why do they have to do this shit

Why don't they use a vending machine instead?

NIIGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

I don't mind eating that ice-cream.

Attached: 1553447558592.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

What the fuck are those prices? I have never seen that stuff cost that much in a store.

Where the fuck do you all live where you don't have safety seals on your food to begin with?

Not to be racist, I'll probably get called that anyway, but why do they steal all the time? Was it taught to them? Are they inherently evil? Why do they do stuff like this? It just doesn't make any sense.

That's not racist. You're asking an honest question.

I don't have an answer for you unfortunately (it probably lies somewhere between nature vs nurture). But I've never met a black person who didn't turn out to be a worthless human being, including ones I counted as friends.

God I would buy every fucking tub she licked.

Niggers don't have any concept of property, which is sacred. It's pretty obvious to see why. The recognition of property and the subsequent punishment over the theft of said property is one of the bedrocks that defines and makes civilization possible.

Niggers never made civilizations, ergo, niggers have no concept of property and thus, they steal and find no moral fault in it.

>White burgoids shoot eachother to an almost absurd extent regardless.
If you only listen to burger news you'd think that, but the actual numbers are very different.

Attached: 1549972019076.png (702x768, 554K)

This shit really tripped me out when I visited LA at 11 years old. I'd lived in a small city my whole life and was blown away that a fucking Jack-in-the-Box would need something like this

Attached: Jake-Gyllenhaal-Laughing-In-Donnie-Darko-Gif.gif (500x214, 496K)

>licking it
>and not wiping back to front for a lil skidoo
Amateurs

>gun free zone

Attached: 1495978624103.gif (400x418, 397K)

>I've gotten off to a video of a chick pissing onto some carrots at the grocery store and putting them back on the rack
>somehow this video grosses me out

Perhaps you've seen animals interacting during meal time before? If a pet is well trained, it will eat only what's theirs. If not, they'll eat another pet's food. Then take a look at wild animals. They attack other animals who are eating and steal their food.

>africa
>supermarkets
Found the faggot

The sign is a subtle joke

I live in DC and if anyone ever tells you black people aren't different than white people, just laugh in their face. Tell them to live in a big city and get back to me.

What do gun laws have to do with fucking ice cream? Can’t you /k/ faggots just stay in your board?

>too many niggers in store
>put up sign
>nigger free zone
>now many nigger come
>niggers mad
>i tell them read sign
>realize
>niggers cant read

Attached: gentleman.jpg (1040x809, 41K)

systematic oppression and and inherent need for survival
deny it all you want but the government hates us white people as much as they hate minorities, just in a different way

big city blacks are a special kind of trash person, i'll give you that, but there are still garbage whites out there. there are just more garbage blacks in cities because as a collective they gave up on assimilating into polite society. funny thing is, skin color has no bearing on a person except they CHOOSE to let it be that way, which makes them racist.

Even when people post webms and pics of niggers that are supposedly good looking they are still disgusting.
I pity Americans and their low standards in women.
Then again, American women, much like the men, are the worst in the world.

This doesn't happens even in Mexico.

Yea man there definitely aren’t supermarkets in Africa. I bet you also think they don’t have electricity do you dumb amerimutt.

Attached: 5BDF5993-4EDA-44C2-BCEA-AD172FF27941.png (290x407, 42K)

>twitter.com/TamieTrouble2/status/1145028828328321026
I wanna fuck her

Attached: R&R_0389.jpg (1200x962, 92K)

Even if she has aids?

I live in an area that’s becoming gentrified so yuppies are starting to move in and it’s blowing their mind that gas station employees or liquor store employees all work behind bullet proof glass.

>Nike airlock
my god damn sides.

imagine if the majority of black americans were cool and decided to play along with society's rules instead of excluding themselves voluntarily to go be nigs. there are a lot of really sexy black women in this country who we'll never meet because Tyrone and Sons will be knocking them up way too early and sending them on their paths to being deuce-and-a-half civil servants.

Lmao wut? You mean niggers?

Are you retarded? Somebody poisoned and killed like a dozen people in Chicago by tampering with Tylenol capsules. Now all over the counter medicine is sealed.

>woolworths
>literally convenience stores
>supermarkets
im not even that other faggot just calling you out retard

No, cuz Speedy paid of the chief of police and cut of the managers head and burnt the place down for insurance money.

Attached: 1516612327719.png (648x648, 117K)

It's an attempt to discourage crazies with guns when the fucking gun nuts refuse any concrete regulation. It's basically a sticker saying "no guns allowed" which means without that sticker, somebody present at the mass shooting would have also had a gun and definitely ended the rampage early instead of causing more chaos and panic with crossfire and inevitably getting themselves or someone else hurt playing hero. According to gun nuts.

Oh my Ohhhhh my oh my oh my

>a dumb nigger is bragging about Some African countries having stores the civilized world has enjoyed for over 100 years
You sure showed me

Attached: F6DAEF70-0888-4C5F-943E-C06099465600.png (770x578, 404K)

Like are you this dumb that you can even google ‘supermarket chains in africa’? No wonder you dumb amerimutts get cucked by 2 digit IQ Tyrone’s.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supermarket_chains_in_Africa

Oh wow, they have supermarkets! Get back to me when they have a space program.

or a navy lol

I was giving you shit, user. Calm down.

>claims that niggers in Africa don’t have supermarkets
>post evidence that there are a ton of supermarket chains in Africa
>gets BTFO
>tries to save face in a cringe sarcastic way with a Pepe meme

Yikes

Ones showing what a grave mistake it was to ever let a non-European set foot on U.S. soil.

As a black man, it makes me laugh that a black body licking some damn ice cream is enough to make y'all pull out the FBI crime statistics (which have been debunked over and over) and call for our extermination.

>this reminds me of the Tylenol incident
any food needs to be tamperproof and vacuum sealed

>calm down

Attached: SCM.jpg (2048x1024, 384K)

what's your opinion on these ivy league born and bred half-n-half sisters who get on TV and start proclaiming themselves to be Representatives of All African Americans (TM)?

was the girl pissing a nigger?
I might've just answered your question

I was literally thinking the other day how badly we fucked up with slavery. Because once it was over we couldn't kick them out. And we were stuck with them.

What the fuck is this post? It's supposed to be condescending, but it displays such a sad lack of reading comprehension that it must be some kind of special Olympics double-reverse shilling technique.
You win, I'll donate. But only for euthanasia purposes. Anything to keep retards like you off the internet where you can vomit your mental incontinence into my screen.

Haha, yeah, it was just the ice cream. That's all. Not like this is just the daily shit niggers do that we see all the time and ignore.

>grew up in the 90s in an affluent suburb
>regularly go to WalMart
>always seemed fine, nice, etc, never understood WalMart hate
>go to college in mid-00s, go to a new WalMart
>shelves so fucking low you can see clear across the store
>not just videogames, but even cheap, mundane electronics shit like computer mice are caged off
>parking lot is filled with garbage

Ben and jerrys is overpriced garbage
Publix premium is 10x better anyway

Attached: K.jpg (506x354, 90K)

Nasty niggers

Attached: 1558931079455.webm (500x892, 2.86M)

Hearty kek.

Or don't, whatever.
By the way, you pop those individual pills out by pushing it out the back, not forwards through the plastic.

>2019
>leftists STILL can't think up a good argument for letting blacks live

Attached: educate-yourself-comic.png (940x300, 32K)

>mobile.wikipedia
kek that aside you are really a plebbit faggot, you literally think Woolworths is a SUPERMARKET you are clearly delusional.
hot tip: typing your question into google then copying the link of the first result doesnt always work

Attached: 1558332913120.jpg (680x799, 37K)

Blue Bell doesn't put a seal on their tubs because of the ice cream is frozen to the lid. But now I'm sure that will change

Actual statistics say otherwise

i'm not racist in that i don't inherently think skin color has any bearing on a person's worth or capabilities, but that said, obviously there are pockets in the U.S. where certain skin tones = certain behaviors. TNB, as we call it.

my nice sized city is a pretty decent melting pot and TNB is minimal, even though it does still exist. i took a brief trip across state to the bigger city where there's a lot more TNB and holy shit, it was like every non-white face needed a fucking attitude adjustment. they don't recognize politeness over there. a sign in my head kept flashing "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, CHUMP" each time I had to interact with one of THESE PEOPLE.

Real answer here. Black people predominantly grow up in poor neighborhoods. And if you're a black person in a poor neighborhood then you get raised to believe that it's you vs the world. They believe that nobody but family and maybe friends will ever look out for them and that therefore they should never look out for anybody but themselves as well. To them stealing something, whether food or cash, is just the way the world works because that convenience store has something they need or want and they have the means to acquire it. They expect anybody else in their community would do the same. This doesn't just apply to theft by the way. It also explains why those same black people don't give a shit about virtually any social expectations like not being obnoxious, obeying traffic laws, tipping people who work for tips, etc.

TL;DR it's "Fuck the world I'm only looking out for #1!"

Attached: 900094422.gif (194x172, 495K)

So confused by this.

currently binging Police Activity on YT

Attached: p8176_d_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 363K)

This happened in Texas though.

Wow, I've never been able to put it into words, but every single one of them has an attitude problem. And they are rude as fuck.

pretty succinct and accurate summary.

She decides to piss in the store, sees the guy filming her, and instead of trying to hide her shame, she embraces it, starts flirting with the guy, and then ultimately decides to pass it all off as a joke.

> only niggers experience poverty

He clearly wasn't being sarcastic or anything. But I guess people with crippling autism can't understand social ques. Also only cringey faggots unironically use yikes

Attached: 1548662923340.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

I really cannot believe that. Poor trailer parks are significantly safer then middle class black neighborshoods the same way Romania is significantly safer then sierra leone

I THINK YOUR QUESTION IS RHETORICAL, AM I GETTING THAT RIGHT?

What can solve this? Money for programs? Genocide? Even more extreme over-representation in the media?

Holy shit I thought this was just a South Park joke I didn't know people were actually dumb enough to do this shit.

they use the great Muh 400 Yearz N Shit boogeyman to blame their problems on and justify being quitters. white trash generally just blame "the government" but they adhere to a lot of society's Politeness Rules because they don't have this massive chip on their shoulder.

Bro i've seen them bring in two milk jugs and fill it with purple fanta/coke. I don't even live in a super black neighborhood. Their mentality is completely alien even to all the spics running around.

t. liberal

Black people are scum, even ones that grow up in wealthy areas.

Attached: 0AE6A8F8-CE66-4F1B-9431-E2F9A8E722CF.jpg (1125x1765, 1.17M)

N

How did they get this video? Was he streaming or did his phone survive a train running over it?

In Canada they put a plastic covering inside the tub over the ice cream. Do they not have that in the US?

What was the South Park joke? And never underestimate the ability of a massive population to have some downright Darwinian deaths.

Hahah please explain what you mean by “debunked.”

I honestly feel really bad for the guy just trying to do his job for shit pay, looking up and seeing some fat giggling autist taking a picture of him

based chinlet

Based. The cops really should've given him a gun.

Canadians put milk in bags, weird freaks.

Attached: A6E7B313-1D64-437E-90F9-9FA7196E70DD.jpg (727x433, 50K)

They do, but it depends on your brand. Most places have a shrink wrap plastic seal around the top and the sides of the ice cream that you rip off though.

The Faith Hilling episode.

Attached: south-park-s16e03c02-the-dangers-of-memeing-16x9.jpg (960x540, 76K)

Absolutely based armenian

The vast majority of shootings are blacks killing blacks.

He means "bait."

amerilards
amerifats
ame*oids
the 56%'s

whats wrong with them?

>TL;DR it's "Fuck the world I'm only looking out for #1!"
This mentality doesn't happen in poor white/hispanic/asian neighborhoods at all.

I believe no one will ever look out for me and I do not behave like this. Poor circumstance is not an excuse.

I'd expand on this, whites not having the boogeyman means the actual cause of their poorfaggotry, the fact that they're lazy pieces of quitter shit (the same actual reason for black poorfaggotry, not incidentally), has to be swept under the rug and ignored. whites will feel the inherent shame of being a complete drain on the system without said boogeyman, and thus won't walk around with this kind of undue confidence.

black poorfags, having this boogeyman to point to, will walk with their head held high as they contribute absolutely nothing to society and in fact are such a drain on it that it becomes a crisis in that community. without the necessary shame to police their actions even a little bit, they're left to wreak havoc to the Nth (pun intended) degree.

how do we fix this? we won't, the whole thing's broken and will be forever. buy yourself into a friendly community and don't ever get kicked out of it.

IS HE SERIOUS THIS PLANE IS FUCKING TINY LMAO WHAT A PLANELET

The fake hair thing grosses me out. Of course, it's better than their natural pube-scalp, but still.

TNB = The Nigger Barometer?

only like half of those chicks look white though.

typical nigger behavior

Wealthy blacks commit violent and property related crimes at a higher level than the lowest income bracket white population. Why?

Bilzerian is literally /ourguy/

This is the real answer. Blacks think it's okay to be pieces of shit because their great-great-great grandfather was a slave.

BASED FBI CRIME STATISTICS

THE NEGRONOMICON LMAO

Attached: 1553246636092.png (670x500, 441K)

Attached: 000C9D4E-A374-40B7-BFDE-D1F0219546C3.jpg (679x659, 99K)

real reason there's no white devils and negroids

I understand the need for attention and getting your video viral but who in the fuck thinks of that?

Fucking hot.

American Graffiti

>all on video
Truly the white mans burden

Pandorshauna's Box.

If we're talking about Mass Shootings you'd be right, but you could throw a dart at Central and Southern America and hit a country with a higher gun fatalities.

Thanks

>PORTLAND
YUP

When did this theme of calling people "bodies" come around? Started seeing it lately and am confused. Is it revised newspeak or what?

This is beyond retarded. The real reason blacks behave like animals is because of peer pressure to do so(this persists well into adult-hood). If a black person tries to better himself, be it through education or getting a legit job/not chimping out, he's ridiculed and ostracized by his peers and even his family. Trying to behave and speak like a non-retarded human being will get them accused of "acting white" by their co-nigs.

Never heard this before, do not perpetuate it.

nah

>look it up
>it's fake
C'mon man I just want cuckino.

>pity Americans
Sounds like English superiority there. Daily reminder that you'd be the smallest fucking province in Russia if not for us you ungrateful fuck.

>Soviet Union
delet this lies immediately

I know. That's why I mentioned that this happens if you're a poor black person in those neighborhoods and not necessarily just a poor person. Why that is ingrained into their upbringing I couldn't say and people have been debating it for decades. Probably has to do with history and shieet. I suspect it has much more to do with nurture than it does nature.

As a result we don't have niggers spitting in our milk and ice cream

it really is that simple. when you have a boogeyman to blame all your problems on, you can justify all sorts of fucked up behavior. imagine being a poor little kid being told that society is out to get you and every white face you see around you is plotting to re-enslave you eventually. you grow up to be angry at the world, angry at white people, and somehow come out of it thinking that black people can't be racist--one of the few ideas which boil my blood a little bit when muttered out loud. generations raising generations of idiots.

the only way to stop it is the trickle of opportunity drawing black kids out of the shithole neighborhoods they grew up in, surrounding them with enough "real" people (not asshole racists but also not uberliberal enabling worshippers of all things non-white), and hoping that they have kids of their own to educate appropriately and stop that particular branch of retardation.

it'll take fucking decades though, long after we're all dead.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins.

Looking at America and Russia nowadays, that doesn't sound too bad.

DEM BODIES

ITS RETRO N-SPEAK, SOME BLACK CROW IN A ZOOTSUIT

Attached: BF1FE575-07A9-4854-93A2-395C10460DE7.jpg (975x1200, 186K)

This is one hell of a stupid fucking post. Hey, somebody tell police not to shoot at criminals shooting at civilians, someone might get caught in the crossfire!

In 2017 Death Grips had a song called "Black Body." Probably in or before 2017.

Murder rate, not fire arm murder rate. Also I suspect Italy and Germany and Greece has skyrocketted since then.

Jesus said the poor will always be with you. He was referring to the poor in spirit. I always think of the people when I remember that or hear it elsewhere.

"Who is he?"
"I don't know, somebody."

It's already a part of our language, doltz.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I fail to see how what he said and what you said are mutually exclusive...

it's definitely nurture. parents miseducating generations of kids and giving them the thumbs up to act like little assholes. out to lunch fucking parents who themselves gave up.

What website is this from I wonder?

Ta-Nehisi Coates perhaps. Poor writer, nigger, fawned over by prog media.

>After overwhelmingly voting Trump
Ok I don't even need to look this one up to know it's fake.

>self defense is too dangerous
>just lay down your worthless life without any fuss!

Let's play "find the spook."

Do you have any actual link, or is this just more anti-white Amerimutt propaganda?

They are so bad to be around though, that no one wants to take the time to teach them anything anymore.

Now clap your hands.
Like this.

Attached: zUfcmP.gif (320x133, 1.27M)

I can see him glowing from here.

Isn't it funny how even the right-wing in America wants to racemix and hates white people?
Just how mongrelized can one country get?
I almost pity these lesser creatures.

Attached: 1561725223049.png (378x428, 209K)

Portland is the new faggot capital of the U.S. Imagine being more pozzed than San Fran, Austin, etc.

>NX4
>N.N.N.N.
>NO
>NATION
>NEEDS
>NIGGERS

Destruction of the nuclear family ruins kids.

Nope no links

Attached: 0034AEB1-1E19-4C5E-AD42-FADE3186F43B.png (682x567, 409K)

Attached: A5CF811E-03A1-42C8-B370-C0B1E50AC068.jpg (1125x1122, 858K)

It really is ridiculous. I work with a few of them and there's this one guy that speaks normally when it's just him and I, but if one of his people is around his speech devolves into nig-speak quickly. I'm not even sure he's aware of it, to be honest.

>I’m french. Niggers here are pure africans and they act like retarded monkeys. Can you explain this to me?

For some reason the Nigerians who come here to the USA are model immigrants who dress like nerds, go to school and church and study hard. Local blacks hate them and pick on them for making them look bad.

IDK if it is because Nigeria has a huge middle class now because of Oil or what. All the other african immigrants are horrible of course, especially the Sudanese and Somalis.

It was explained to me that the pajeet was just trying to look cool on camera and didn't intend to get hit. But this was by another user so take it with a grain of salt.

So, it's just anti-white american propaganda?
That's shameful, but at least the US will collapse soon enough.

Wonder if that video ever saw the light of day

Fuck off, leave the Yanks alone.

Do /pol/tards ever do anything but spam the same 5 or so images all day

What's with all the ass-hammered foreigners ITT?

I would leave them alone if they were worthy of respect, but they are self-hating, anti-west scum.

based

I always thought it was a result of their education. And, I assume, more of an impetus to get the fuck out of their hellhole and live a better life.

That's the thing about being poor in America: chances are you still have a fucking smart phone, probably have nice shoes on, and you're rarely starving. Not saying your life is great, but you've got the essentials taken care of and you've learned to hustle just enough to get a few nice extras to stand out. In Nigeria, you probably shit in a hole somewhere.

>DUDE MY OPINION ON RACE IS THE RIGHT ONE LMAO
fuck does it even matter dweebs the earth will be a wasteland in a few decades

Most of our "right wing" are a bunch of fence sitting cucks

Attached: 1548223287335.png (240x240, 55K)

>>grew up in the 90s in an affluent suburb
>>regularly go to WalMart
>>always seemed fine, nice, etc, never understood WalMart hate
>>go to college in mid-00s, go to a new WalMart
>>shelves so fucking low you can see clear across the store
>>not just videogames, but even cheap, mundane electronics shit like computer mice are caged off
>>parking lot is filled with garbage

yeah this is true. In my town they have a walmart that sells 15 dollar a pound prosciutto, lox, prime ribeyes, 60" 4k TVs, all the european cookies and treats....then we have the other walmart in town which is universally known as "the stinky walmart".

It’s probably safe to say that most of us on this site probably are not either of those things, and in fact are repulsed by those ideas.

Normies need to be redpilled, faggot.

Attached: 1562421856187.jpg (245x206, 9K)

SEETHING TRANNY IS SEETHING

These NEETs never accomplished anything in their life’s so they need something that makes them feel superior and special than others. That’s why they desperately try to convince everyone in threads that they are superior just because they are white.

Are you kidding?
Have you seen the amount of anti-white and racemixing propaganda there is in American waking hours?
And it's increasing every day.

>6 of the 10 countries listed have less than 20 stores stores. Less than 20 stores of dubious "supermarket" status in an entire country.

American Psycho
Fight Club

>user talks about the crime rate.
>Other user replies with murder rate.
>No, no, I was talking about gun murders.
Make up your mind, and it's not like getting murdered via gun is worse than a knife.

8k projection

Ovulate

>redpill by posting fake articles
You're retarded.

I get a kick out of what people think of Americans. I also get a kick out of Americans speaking to foreigners. I've heard my fellow countrymen constantly A) apologize for Trump and B) pretend to know anything about Brexit.

Guess what europigs? We don't give a fuck about Brexit. It's boring to us. Shit or get off the pot, I don't care. None of us cares. You guys drone on and on about it like the EU put a man on Mars.

And any American who apologizes for Trump should be drawn and quartered. You can dislike Trump and make fun of him, which he's very ripe for, but don't be such a fucking globecuck that you're shitting all over your own leader to some foreigner. Have some fucking self-respect.

It's Jewish/Democrat groups paying people to post here.

Not a NEET, but I never cared about my whiteness outside of a historical/ancestral thing until about 5 years ago when everyone started pushing racial politics in this country.

At this point it is merely the way it is. You have to draw a line in the sand and oppose black gibs programs (free lunches, free daycare, vouchers, TANF), vote against all nonwhite politicians, and not patronize minority owned businesses if possible.

>At this point it is merely the way it is. You have to draw a line in the sand
i'm genuinely not trying to flame you but could you elaborate on this? i don't feel like this at all, but i couldn't give less of a shit about being white so maybe that has something to do with it

its funny, ive been friends with black and gay people for 20 years, since i worked my first job, and never gave a fuck about it, now everyone has to be all cliquey about their groups. regressive as fuck.

Now that this thread has descended into /pol/ shit, I'd like to remind Yea Forums that /ourguy/ Ben Garrison has been invited to the White House
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1147249641756344320?s=20

N I G G E R S

ONCE ITS IDPOL TIME YOU SIDE WITH YOUR GROUP
AND WHEN YOUR GROUP IS THE BEST IT JUST MAKES IT TOO EASY :^)

I INTERACT WITH BLACKS WITHOUT ISSUE FOR THE MOST PART

N*IGGERS ON THE OTHER HAND, BETTER NOT RELAX

You might not care that you are white, but they do. You will be made to care, and it might be too late.

They aren’t inherently evil, no one is. Evil is only as far as we have defined it in our society. Furthermore whether you believe in the nature side or nurture side likely parallels your politics so you probably already know the answer just going off that. It’s the same argument with pit bulls. Learned behavior or nature?

If anyone wondered why pitbulls are sacred creatures to snowflakes, this is why.

>20 years in prison for licking ice cream

AND THE HOME OF THE FREEEEEEE

The ones in Africa don't even have access to ice cream. They're too busy beating each other to death with the butts of broken AK-47s.

And putting it back in the fridge so some innocent family can catch your fucking herpes. 20 years is too easy desu. Fuck off faggot.

This. Might as well put her in some CIA black site in Jordan and through the key away.

FUCK I wish the baboons still got lynched good and proper.

Have the shit they steal isn’t necessary for survival but nice try

And yet filthy niggers will still find a way to play the victim in all of this...

The actual reason comes down to black parenting or lack or it I guess. You see it in grocery stores and restaurants all the time but when the kid does something bad the mother will scream at/hit the kid but not explain why what they’re doing is wrong. So from an early age instead of having a sense of right and wrong drilled into them and understanding why it’s wrong to do something bad they only ever learn they shouldn’t get caught and that’s reflected in their behavior. All the “world is out to get me” shit you hear them say after they’ve been caught doing something bad is their inner child trying to get out of being punished.

Attached: 06D9CA40-9ABB-4D22-ABE2-270D4B87F9EC.gif (335x400, 1.91M)

Babyy you gon na be the one who saves me youre my wonderwall wonderwaaaall

Eventually you will be forced into a situation were many other people do infact care that you are white, and it will cost you dearly. Better to just get all natsoc now and prepare yourself then be caught with your pants down in the inner city.

Why dont icecreams have safety seals anyways

Attached: 1539387218989.jpg (698x500, 105K)

Lick your own ice cream, Jamal

I don't understand. Do ice cream pints not have plastic casing to prevent something like this happening undetected? If no, then why not?

Good. Hopefully this causes everyone to stop eating icecream. Remember a nigger cold have licked it ;)

go vegan

They definitely all should in my opinion both a film seal over the ice cream and a plastic seal around the lid. They probably will now if they didn’t before but the downside is it’ll cost more probably

God damn. I've never been into negresses at all but the body's doing something to me. Her face is even pretty cute.

Your fruits and veggies are fertilized with ground up animals, you know this right?

I know all the pint size do. Turkey Hill and Friendlys at least, do not and they sell in the quart sized tubs. It’s hard to explain though, the cardboard lid is like frozen on to the ice cream and theres definitely a seal your breaking.

IMO it would be tolerably obvious if it had already been broken. Then again it would almost certainly never occur to me to check.

blue bell keeps insisting that during production, the bucket is flipped upside down and the lid is frozen to the top of the ice cream. this is the same company that had to pull their shit from shelves for months because they kept making people sick

Niggers steal

Oh shit you’re right I didn’t even know about this.

>Three deaths were reported in Kansas, and the Centers for Disease Control warned against consuming any Blue Bell products. On April 20, 2015, the company recalled eight million gallons of ice cream. ... As of Monday, Blue Bell line of more than 40 flavors could be found in 17 states, according the its website.

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/blue-bell-attempts-comeback-after-deadly-listeria-outbreak/

She has a ponch user. A fucking ponch.

Attached: Robespierre_IMG_2301.jpg (1000x667, 444K)

>work in gas station
>95% niggers
>was on vacation for 10 days
>have to go back tmw
>see this thread
>we sell ice cream
>i just know someone is gonna do this in front of my face

i don't even wanna go in even more now. i think i'm gonna quit tomorrow and let my landlord evict me

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

WTF? Why would anyone do that?

social media was a mistake

false

>america
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
*coughcoughwheeze*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Attached: 1558488168765.png (686x689, 80K)

wh*te people fragile as hell

Attached: 1556170051765.png (500x470, 20K)

Taxi Driver.
Mallrats.

Canadian in US here. They don't seem to anymore apparently. Fucking idiots

H A V E
S
E
X

The fuck is wrong in America that lets this happen in the first place? When I buy ice cream in tubs its either protected by a plastic tamper proof wrapper round the lid or a tamper proof tab at a corner of the lid to prevent degenerates doing this sort of thing.

>Nigger in Africa don’t do that shit
>that’s why they don’t lock ice cream in African supermarkets.
all of Africa has supermarkets? you learn something new everyday

>Even when people post webms and pics of niggers that are supposedly good looking they are still disgusting.

uhm...okay...You don't need to pity Americans because a melinated poon doesn't stimulate your chode.

It's like you internalized some inferiority complex to America and can't get over it. What did America do to you user? Who hurt you?

Attached: 1488349411164.gif (316x213, 3.89M)

Formerly see Chuck

That picture isn't going to convince anyone as much as you aren't going to be convinced by an episode of Adam Ruins Everything.
They're like headlines from CNN.

Kino fucking banter, good job user

Exactly this.

>I immediately turn 360 degrees and walk back to my car

Attached: [crickets chirping].jpg (750x422, 80K)

Is this the comfy bro culture thread?
Just got home for the night, seeing what my pals on Yea Forums are up to

>convince anyone
Just spend 1 hour walking in a black city after dark. Boom. Convinced.

Attached: 1541828994926.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Attached: niggers.jpg (1069x1425, 587K)

Niggers ruined this country, and this is coming from a spic.

This image is from England

>t. sweaty and eating different icecreams

Niggers are the burden of the world. They have never achieved anything, no civilization, no written language, no wheel no nothing. They just take, take and take and are too dumb to realize that they are leeches. Europe gave them everything and they are still ungrateful.

they're probably university students. nigeria produces a fair amount of doctors and nurses who come to the west for training and jobs

>Ben & Jerry’s
>y’all
They don’t have either of these things over there

fuck are you on about retard? "gun free zones" are feel-good leftist gungrabber virtue signaling. has nothing to do with "gun nuts," whatever that means

>Local blacks hate them and pick on them for making them look bad.
You're making this up

Attached: 1458786152938.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>as a black man

stop larping gringo

>black body

Attached: lynching.jpg (630x378, 91K)

it's true

wow the things i would do to this dumpy asian broad

No he isn't, Black Americans think African immigrants look down on them and are better than them. Learn to talk to actual black people.

India is proof diversity doesn't work.

Eeeee I want jap whores NOW

rig the cameras in the gas station to record one and let it mysteriously go viral

We also don't have contaminated ice cream because the tubs all have seals on so you know if it's been tampered with.

Fookin chlorinated chicken fags I swear on me nan

>[posts kektard_with_cake.jpg again]

We have Ben & Jerry's but we don't have Edy's

This has nothing to do with the original comment in which user replied that blacks bully and harass nigerians. nigerians were welcomed into the community but they try to distance themselves from these communities for a variety of reasons. There's a bit of irony there given the state of West Africa.

Attached: 1560292240785.jpg (574x1024, 49K)

you can take the groid out the jungle but...

Attached: 1474709545933.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Attached: 1474709569001.webm (339x269, 620K)

a neurotic manlet ?

Attached: 1541827333446.jpg (1024x902, 148K)

Attached: 1474709594033.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

Attached: 1508354589762.webm (1280x720, 951K)

dis is not da wea

Attached: 1474709615881.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Attached: 1474709684931.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Attached: 1558638101091.webm (604x284, 1.9M)

Attached: 1474709801159.webm (320x240, 988K)

>nigs vs jew puppets
dumb whore probably prayed for the nignogs later

Attached: 1541831569389.webm (480x272, 966K)

>"ayo you gotta water cup?"
>proceeds to get free soda

Attached: black-gang-gun.jpg (634x845, 164K)

Was expecting the dog to maul it desu

What's your point? At least chinks able to learn functioning in a civilized society.

Fucking lmfao don't they have traffic lights over there?

Attached: 1508546602377.webm (480x480, 2.87M)

*are

>learn functioning in a civilized society.
>has to steal everything from whites
>best they're good at is killing each other
Best laugh I've had all night, user.

Attached: 1545322975871.jpg (413x395, 67K)

I thought this was a rekt dump

Attached: patelanhero.webm (640x352, 690K)

She enjoyed getting beat up by him.

>imagine scouring Google Scholar day and night to find papers that might say something that correspond to your worldview if you twist it a little

Umm didn't you cucks invite netanyahu to the congress just to shit on obama?

I live in a multicultural shithole, it's all true.

Quick! Sauce!

>imagine finding data to support your views

Attached: 1509648149084.png (300x300, 9K)

Only if the government tells them exactly what they can and can't do. Without the party they'd be no better than Africa

They are used to getting spoon fed false data lol