Kinos like this

Kinos like this

Attached: 1562102218552.jpg (444x731, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sick-yobs-laying-booby-traps-on-paths-across-sheffield-and-the-peak-district-428034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate tipping culture

I never tip, but I usually only eat at restaurants maybe 5 times a year.

What restaurant?

>I will not subject my staff to that sort of behavior
>but also I will not subject my staff to payment like a real job would have

Why do Europeans hate tipping so much? They force everyone to have insane about of taxes for healthcare that isn’t even good, and yet the idea of giving a hard working employee some extra cash is somehow vile?

Do Americans really do this?

That’s just a meme, they get paid minimum wage these days

lmao what the fuck, if someone here tried that I'd take them to court for harassment and then to the human rights tribunal for inequitable business practices. I'd be a fucking millionaire within 6 months.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Meant for

>spits in your food
"My, what a hard-working young black gentleman you are!"

I'm american but quality based tipping has been debunked. 99% of people have a specific percentage they tip at, and never go higher or lower.

>the idea of giving a hard working employee some extra cash is somehow vile?
>Burgerland employees make a minimum of $3 an hour
>In germany Mcdonalds employees make $15 an hour

u wot mate?

Stop acting like you buy anything other than mcdonalds

they make 20x more than if they would be getting paid, especially if they're hot.

So you're saying they get tipped too much

>This made up scenario completely invalidates this simple charitable act that I have no reason to hate, but still hate

It's not enough to give out of the kindness of your own heart. You must force everyone else to also give out of the kindness of your own heart.

LOL

It's fake, retard.

I tip only if the food and the service are good enough

Bullshit but okay

If you think $15 minimum wage is ok, then why do you think tipping at all is so bad?
As in, the act itself of giving a small amount of money to employees giving you service?
I always see “Ugh! American ACKTUALLY Tip?” by non-American posters, and never “Minimum Wage for servers is lower than other employment because of tipping”.
The latter is a valid concern, but I only ever see the former in these threads. And even with the latter concern, the simple act of tipping is still charitable even with or without the minimum wage being lower.
Like, if you were to tip German servers who still make Germany’s minimum wage, is it suddenly good to tip, despite nothing changing for the tipper?

I only tip if the waitress is hot

How is tipping any different than charity?
I'd be embarrassed to to be a waiter desu

Pathetic orbiting retard

>*pays an extra $100 dollars to literally every fucker everywhere*
Smelly dumb, Amerishart scum.

Attached: Oh say can you shart.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

I explicitly don't tip attractive female waitress because I know they drown in beta bux from every desperate slob that rolls through there anyway.

Anytime I'm eating out and I get a qt waitress, a breathe a sigh of relief over my free service--gleefully subsidized by incel clientèle.

I don't tip the delivery driver for my pizza because he's a friend of mine and i know it pisses him off everytime i don't

Attached: 1562353085941.webm (508x640, 2.71M)

But McDonalds already gives $14 or $15 minimum where I live, and I'm American

She's literally British.

speaking of the british
thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sick-yobs-laying-booby-traps-on-paths-across-sheffield-and-the-peak-district-428034
have they gone too far?