Disney legally forbids mourning father to have an image of Spider-Man in the gravestone of his 4 year old dead son

Disney legally forbids mourning father to have an image of Spider-Man in the gravestone of his 4 year old dead son.

Talk about whether or not jewish CEOs have souls or not.

Attached: PRC_74598185.jpg (644x338, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/disney-bans-grieving-father-spider-man-sons-grave-10118348/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would you put a spiderman on your 4 year old's grave anyway? Fucking millennial fathers...

Based. Spectacularly tacky from the dad

those shekels need to keep going u know?

more like dr octopus

They literally have to you stupid fuck. Parents should have just done it anyway but iirc the cemetery wouldn’t let them

You wouldn't get having a hero figure, zoomer.

Disney is evil.

I hope they crumble into dust

He looks gen x

Soulless jews deny soulless anglo the rights to desecrate his soulless son's grave with the image of a capeshit fake hero.

Remember when the human race had dignity? Imagine filling up a graveyard with glossy dark ugly hunks of granite emblazoned with jew owned sports teams and cartoon heroes and animals. Imagine wanting some gaudy tombstone that forever immortalizes your failure as a human being instead of some comfy grey slab that will rot and be unreadable in 150 years?

Attached: 06-05-31 Jesmond Cemetery (9).jpg (1024x768, 174K)

In b4 Jeremy shills his latest video

Attached: D87VKf9X4AEOjvC.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

I bet DC would only allow superman if he had no hair curl

Underrated comment

You are obviously sub human or raised by a single mother.

You do everything you can to provide and love.

That boy asked his father for this, that man tried to stay true to his word. Thats called integrity, something im sure you have none of

Disney could have given him a license to use the image for non-commercial purpose for $1. That prevents the dilution of trademark.

DC had a similar incident where they forbid the use of Superman on a stone, it's probably what was used as precedent.

>honey, lets put spiderman on our sons grave
>thats a great idea, babe. it was his favorite hero
>1000 years later
>archaeologists believe theyve discovered the location where spiderman was buried

His kid liked Spiderman

It's the same reason you put your loved ones favorite flowers on their grave.

Are you really this retarded?

Also OP I call bullshit. Where's that link?

Was your sense of humor buried right next to it?

metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/disney-bans-grieving-father-spider-man-sons-grave-10118348/

Always hated Disney. Can't believe people have put up with the shit they have done to the US legal system with shit movies in return.
Fuck Disney, this is just another bullet point in the list of reasons to hate them.

how could i bury an intangible characteristic?

Yeah they actually did him a favour here.

yes, but they allowed it after the backlash
disney won't

Disney was in the right there, I don't say that often.

wow, if this is true fuck Disney. But I'm still holding my judgement until I hear an official statement.

capitalists have no morals or souls, they dont need to exist :)

Trademarks are literally state intervention in the market, moron.