>Avatar: $2,787,965,087
>Avengers Endgame: $2,768,820,792

Any movies about annoying children getting absolutely owned?

Attached: 1561047375351.jpg (1073x1058, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and robust.

"Hurr, Cringe! Durr, Cringe! Cringe!"

Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!

"ugh, based based based cringe cringe cringe based based cringe cringe"

I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementering old people, that can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

"Cringe cringe cringe cringe! cringe based based! onions onions onions! onions LOL onions! Cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!"

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK SHITPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE BASED REDDIT ONIONS BASED ONIONS CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE

>had to make a new thread because I blew you the fuck out too hard
>in theaters for half a year
>3-d was a novelty and tickets expensive
Way way people saw Endgame and were more excited about seeing it on release. It’s more relevant. SO, enjoy your blue people while you can Camtards because the re-release will blow Avaturd out of the water on your own terms.

Attached: 353.jpg (400x300, 52K)

Someone post the vocaroo

>annoying children calling annoying children annoying
If you paid to either of these than you're the one who got owned

I never cared about this stupid shit but now that it's over. Get fucked capeshitters, blueboys are here to stay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 1.58.20 PM.png (848x477, 318K)

Yikes and pastapilled

Attached: 1543086376941.png (720x811, 319K)

both movies are gay shit nigger aids

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

How the fuck did avatar got so much money, its a generic action movie.

>it's a "everyone that disagrees with me must be from reddit" episode

Good ol' Yea Forums

Attached: 1393993767138.gif (160x120, 1.79M)

>the Odyssey is "genereic"
it's iconic, not generic, at least put some effort in your posts shillbag

3D gimmick was new and J. Boatman had a big hiatus before he came up with it. People figured it was box office/effects gold and for most people it was.
Had plenty of detractors who didn't care for the plot, obviously.

Great CGI for the time and 3d that was actually good. It's was mostly just a way to show off technology, it doesn't actually work as a movie in itself.

harry po'ah

Okay faggot, first of all the odessy created a genre in itself. Avatar did not
Second, avatar has no similarity whatsoever with the odessy, thematic and plot wise, the movie reads more like a disney movie with curse words.

Other anons are right, I forgot that the movie invented the 3D fad.

>iconic

I seriously doubt any normal person can remember even just one character from avatar

Final Fantasy SW also had spectacular cgi for the time and it bombed

FF is eastern which by definition puts most people off. Also the movie design wise was horrible, pretty graphics isnt enough to make a movie look god.

Ok? Spirits Within could literally only appeal to Final Fantasy nerds, no matter how they advertised it.

JACK Suuuuully

>pretty graphics isnt enough to make a movie look god.
case in point. Avatar is a wll executed story with likeable good guys

ff nerds were the first ones to spit on the film for it having nothing to do with the series. i'm not a ff nerd and i liked it as a stand-alone sci-fi story w/ mystical elements.

normal people like coldplay and vote for drumpf

They can also recognize luke skywalker. Do you know what iconic means?

lol do you honestly think they couldn't recognise a na'vi?

>after a century of comics consisting characters that were based on ancient deities from ancient stories that spanned over a millennia ago
>after generation after generation of vidya, retcon, fan service, and all other kinds of marketing
>after billions upon billions of dollars spent on over 22 movies over the past decade
>after all this effort humanity put in leading up to this finale
>imagine... just imagine... it isn't enough
>just imagine, that standalone film FROM said decade ago that began this cinematic challenge remains at the top
>imagine it doesn't break that 3 billion and become the top grossed movie in human history
>imagine re-releasing your capeshit film with even MORE footage and STILL losing
>imagine, after ALL that, you STILL don't come out on top
>imagine now lying with clickbait threads just get (You)'s and activity for your dying era
now that would REALLY be embarrassing

Attached: 1560082309975.png (1243x1105, 3.24M)

They could but wouldn't be able to pick out a supporting cast navi from a main character one

BASED

because you're not even supposed to tell them apart, have you watched the movie?

I just wanna be clear out here my nigga if you honestly belive Avatar is not iconic you're the most socially detached person I've evern even fucking heard about
I don't even like the movie that much but it is the last time going to the cinema felt like a real event, unlike any marvelshit flick ever
>inb4 endgame
if you shit out movie after movie for a decade the grand finale is gonna have no meaningful cultural weight to it, it's not fucking rocket science

Is it going to pass it? Or is it done now? I don't follow that shit but I like the shitpost threads.

It's gonna fall close to it, like 5 million or something. Then Disney is gonna re-release it again and marginally beat it.

I haven't heard avatar referenced by anything other than this board for the last 5 + years. I can't call that iconic

do you hear people talking about how fire hurts if you stick your head into it?

did someone say ''sneed''?
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

based autism

Fire isn't an icon and no one is claiming it is