Well I am glad that you finally decided to do something about your depression Shinji and will form now on try to have a...

Well I am glad that you finally decided to do something about your depression Shinji and will form now on try to have a more positive perspective at life.
I hope you enjoy your future existence on a planet where all plant and animal life has been turned into primordial soup forever, dooming you and your ballbusting former rape victim to starve too death.
That is unless one of two eventually gets defeated by the hunger and decides to kill and then eat the other in an desperate attempt to fill your empty stomach form weeks of malnutrition.
But hey, look at the bride site!
At least you don´t share the same faith as your mother. You could be stuck flying through the endless darkness of universe alone like her. Forever doomed to t pose through the never ending void with only your own thoughts as company until the end of time.

Attached: ending.png (1153x634, 323K)

As long as the sun, earth and moon exist, everything will be fine.

Attached: asuka.png (841x480, 386K)

I’m pretty sure you could survive on tang

How do people unironically like Rei? She has all of the personality of a brick wall

might even be able to just drink the soup

Which Rei? 1, 2 or 3?

people like cute dolls

so by the end of eva all people get turned into goo by 3rd impact but every person who rather wants to be an indium can turn himself into a human again?
that´s what sjini does himself at the ending right?

Pretty sure all hope is lost and shinji/asuka were protected by the cockpits

yes
rewatch

>But hey, look at the bride site!

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion__3c07bf1bf9d9b07c3109795dc47f65c0.jpg (500x500, 88K)

>I want to turn humanity into a giant PUDDLE

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 6K)

When did Shinji rape asuka? He just whacked off thinking about her

that is rape

>turns into a robot

Attached: jesus-camp.gif (400x212, 1.68M)

Asuka felt "sick" at the end because she was pregnant with Shinji's rape baby

What am I supposed to get out of this? That a woman doesn’t owe me love unless I’m a chad like Kaji? How is it unnatural to be frustrated by a girl rejecting you? Evangelion is basically the story of Elliot Rodger on a cosmic scale

Attached: 7A3F11EB-2B86-481F-BB79-4CDC9B936B29.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

>How is it unnatural to be frustrated by a girl rejecting you?
It's not. The point is, in response you move on and meet a new girl, not stay home and jack off to anime girls on /h/.

This (but the opposite)

Meh...if ur saying im wrong id rather take yer word for it

but why? I know so that nobody has to be alone anymore.
I am more interested what terrible thing happened to the heads of Seele to fear loneliness so much

She was abused as a child. Did you actually watch Eva?

It was the next step in evolution. It literally solves all problems.

not sexually, she was neglected and her mother tried to kill her but she wasn't raped

>her mother tried to kill her
did they ever explain why?

Fucking phone posters.

The Fourth Rebuild will happens on the ruins of Paris.
I sene the ten minutes in direct-live today at the Japan expo.

my bad she just found the body of her mother. her mother went insane after a contact exp with unit 02, she thought that a doll was her real daughter

did they also fuse her body with the eva?

>wanting to turn the world into soup over some old pussy
Was gendo a cuck?

You can definitely drink the tang and survive. It's primordial soup. It has all of the nutrients and ingredients the human body could possibly need. At the End of Evangelion they point out that anyone who wants to escape the tang can. Basically you will yourself out of it and the tang forms your body. It's the most nutritious thing you could ever consume.

I thought they more wanted to be dissolved into evas and fuck off into space to live eternally as gods

Well he was actually able to accomplish his goals, unlike you.

>movie ends with shinji embracing her
>literally posts a photo of this shit
>shinji fucking hates that dumb bitch hahaha

shinji is different because he was basically god, and I'm pretty sure asuka is alive because he wanted her to be

>At the End of Evangelion they point out that anyone who wants to escape the tang can
yeah but do plants and animals have the will to life as an indium?
they are probably just gonna stay in the tang forever
huge parts of the environment still hadn´t recovered from the smaller 2nd impact either

People like a girl who can think for herself and isn't a total bitch, I suppose. Rei being a god in human form doesn't seem bad either.

tv incels don't actually know any girls irl because of their disgusting visage, so it shouldn't be surprising that they only like the soulless clone of his mother, considering their ample oedipal complexes

Plants and animals don't have souls and don't have wills. The good thing about literal oceans of tang is that evolution is sped up like a trillion times normal speed so you could legitimately see fish walking onto land within one generation of humans after Third Impact. By the time Shinji's kids grow up you'll already have dinosaurs and shit.

>loneliness is bad
>*kills all of humanity*

Attached: autismcat.png (468x442, 236K)

so shinji is doomed to miss all the cool stuff?
then again he probably already had enough action for his lifetime.

>so shinji is doomed to miss all the cool stuff?
I dunno, I think banging Asuka for the rest of your life is a pretty cool ending desu

Attached: 1535550476774.png (503x500, 574K)

How would it be a step up if the primordial soup is how life began? The real step up would be mankind fusing with the Evas or usurping their creators to conquer the galaxy

You see the egg explode all the souls out and Yui herself says they can return.

Attached: 13003599.png (500x281, 176K)

yeah the power but if most of all lifeforms chose to do so is another question.
the again I take back what I said.
it really is a surprisingly happy ending

The soul of Asuka's mother was split in 2. Her nurturing side was locked away in Unit 2 (You must live!) while what was left remained in her body - broken and dysfunctional, ultimately suicidal.

This shit is too deep for me. Whatever happened to simple, honest art?

They have the choice. If one would rather remain soup, they will.