Stop crying about a black woman playing a Caribbean mermaid in a children's movie you weren't going to watch anyway

stop crying about a black woman playing a Caribbean mermaid in a children's movie you weren't going to watch anyway

Attached: ariel jesus.jpg (750x920, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atheists.org/activism/resources/biblical-contradictions/
themarysue.com/i-dont-want-a-black-buffy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop complaining about anything goy

>Don't be mad when I don't see it then.

>Caribbean mermaid
Are you fucking retarded?

>Caribbean mermaid
Wasn't the story set in Europe?

Jesus wasn't black. Ancient Judean people looked like modern day Iraqi Jews. If black people want to portray Jesus as a black people, that's fine, but the whole "he was black!" thing isn't supported by reality. Also, that's not to say "he's white" (although, if white people want to portray him as white, again, by all means, do that) but there's more to the world than just black and white.

Attached: 8PRboh6.jpg (1080x799, 58K)

Imagine believing Jesus Christ was black...

>carribean

Why isn't she native then? Blacks aren't native to the carribean.

You know how Hitler is described as an evil tyrant that's worse than the devil himself in history books? Well, say goodbye to white Ariel...

STOP paying attention to media and entertainment industry pushing anti-white narrative on every step, are you some kind of a loser?

she is danish retard

Damn, for a second I thought that was a picture of our Lord and Savior Armond White.

so are you saying that the real jews are black and the light skinned once are all imposters?

Fuck you jew

Explain how this is a narrative

Dissent is NOT acceptable goy!

Attached: 1552284134730.jpg (976x1015, 202K)

jesus was a white anglo, everybody forgets the range of the roman empire

Jesus lived in the Levant, populated by Arabs, and Arabs are whiter than the average American. Even moreso when dominated by Romans.

If Jesus really was the son of God then that would also mean he was only half Jewish. The Jews claim that his father was a Roman centurion so that means he may have looked European to the Jews at the time.

>Caribbean
???

>authoritative sources instead of individual creators
Leftists became so authoritarian they approve of one of the biggest corporations on earth doing this.

>You do not want to buy Disney's newest product? How dare you, you social deviant!

Attached: 25692569.png (634x362, 87K)

WE WUZ ARAWAK N STUF

>The Jews claim
Stopped reading right there

context matters bruh

>it is okay to mislead the public openly for corporate gain under the guise of social justice

>black Jesus
More chance he was white, given his area was pre islamic and vastly Greco Roman.

Atlantis the immaginary coutry existed place in the Atlantic Ocean and sinked underground, where the Bermuda Triangle is. They even have an Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.

In Judaism, "Jewishness" is considered passed down through your mother - if your mom is Jewish and your dad a gentile, you're considered 100% Jewish, if your dad is Jewish and your mother a gentile, it takes extra steps and some ultra conservatives won't consider you a full "real Jew" no matter what.

>jesus was the son of god
>bro jesus was also god LMAO
>but he isnt though
>god sent his son to earth, which actually means god went himself to earth, but not really
>jesus was killed on the cross, which means god was also killed on the cross, but he wasnt, jesus died for our sins and went to heaven to stay with god, which is actually himself
christianity makes no sense
>A = B
>B = C
>A =/= C
???/

>how can this be one clover if it has three leaves?

Attached: clover.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>trinity is okay when it's hinduism
>when it's christian, i can't understand it anymore

This is some heavy duty autism

Atheists are the biggest brainlets on the planet, and protestants exist.

Smart move on YouTube for not having pages flooded with the same rants

>atalntis was all the way in the new world
>some how the greeks heard about it

No 1 cares stop posting

atheists.org/activism/resources/biblical-contradictions/
Explain these, christcucks.

so you're implying clover=leaf?
jesus=god
father=god
holy spirit=god
but neither jesus=father nor jesus=holy spirit
you're implying they're 3 parts of one big thing but they're not, christianity says they're all the same person/deity but they are also not
one isnt three and three isnt one
you're probably born christian that's why you believe it so hard and wont change your mind, that's okay i dont really care THAT much lol

not an athiest

>jesus was black

>atheists.org
Yikes!

cringe

>christianity says they're all the same person
Wrong. How can anyone take you seriously if you get even the basics wrong?

so their made up rules negate genetics and their impact on physical appearance?

Jesus is the son of God and the holy spirit is a different guy.

b-b-but muh huwite genocide :(

The three leaves make up the clover. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit make up God.
There are three leaves, that all make up the one clover.
There are three 'spirits' that all make up the one God.
It's one of the simplest concepts to understand unless.

people are still mad that there is a dark-skinned pokegirl in a fictional universe with imaginary monsters
it doesn't end

Not an argument. You just don't have an answer, do you?

>stop noticing things that are happening REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Grow up, OP.

That's stupid. Isn't Jesus supposed to be God's son?
God = The Creator
Jesus = his son he sent to earth to clean up some shit
Holy Spirit = Casper

The Bible was written by multiple men across multiple centuries, many books written to further their own spiritual agenda. Not to mention the massive divide between Old and New Testaments.
Compare this to the Quran and Book of Mormon, which are much more consistent and both written by the one guy.

>so you're implying jesus=holy trinity?
>leaf 1=clover
>leaf 2 =clover
>leaf 3 =clover
>but neither leaf 1=leaf 2 nor leaf 1=leaf 3

This whole analogy is a bit thin but the way you just put it out there makes you sound retarded. Not that I disagree with you.

A Wikipedia search of the holy ghost answers all this plus more for you

>I am an "atheist" but I am going to base my entire identity around complaining about my parents' religion.

Attached: 356903670.jpg (600x359, 163K)

>leftists
>being pro Disney's capitalist brand of wokeness
>being happy with corporation authoritarianism

Didn't you mean liberals kid?

Yes, they are distinct entities, but they make up God.
Flour, sugar, and water are distinct, but they make the one cookie.

>Ariel is a descendant of Poseidon and greek gods were always depicted as whi-

Attached: 824F28A8-6FF9-43DA-837E-1C3CE40E1C86.jpg (566x542, 42K)

And black people in a space fantasy where being friends with non-human aliens, a gay robot and a sentient trashcan was already acceptable.

So how can it's word be absolute, hm? Even if multiple people wrote it, if they spoke with god shouldn't it all be the same?
Not an argument

Jesus is white because God is white

>So how can it's word be absolute, hm?
I'm not protestant so I don't think this.

the issue is all those things are fun and magical

Disney drums up the controversy as part of their marketing budget. Disney pushes their movies as diverse just to make more money. Black Panther and Captain Marvel were both below average movies but below average but made money because the Disney marketing

jesus was white

That's the real sad part in all of this. If people just ignored it like the pointless cash-in it is, it would just pass people by like the Aladdin and Jungle Book movies and be completely 100% forgotten within a week.

Now it's gonna be the big social justice movie of the month and everyone is gonna remember it. Now Disney is gonna keep going with all these disgusting childhood killing life action re-makes because they know the marketing is far far far far far to good to pass up.

I think it was Denmark.

You misspelled "country" and you forgot a comma after the noun: "Atlantis. You should also change "sinked underground" to sunk under the ocean. And get rid of "place."

Damn, I forgot a set of quotations, it should be "Atlantis," instead of "Atlantis[sic].

A Wrinkle in Time and On the Bases of Sex both diverse movies and flopped because no controversial outrage for all the retards on Twitter to be angry about.

Jesus wasn't wh*the either

>Be hardcore white nationalist
>Worship some brown carpenter you would call a terrorist if you same him IRL
Lmao

This.

being a descendant of jesus isnt "changing the race" also we dont know the actual race he was.

Why?

Because Jerusalem isn't in North Europe, idiot.

But what you consider "white" migrated there a long time ago, a long time before Israel existed. Indo European Hittites ruled the area also.

What Race created pic related? It was created by the people who lived in the Levant and are ancestral to Hebrews.

Attached: who.jpg (496x381, 94K)

Skin was originally painted black. You can tell from the African features.

FPBP

niggers are trying to tell me that Cleopatra was black

How about DNA of migrants into the area with blue eyes?

A lot of these are kinda retarded. Not gonna adress all of them though cuz it's not Yea Forums related. Only a couple.
>Seeing God
“… I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.” — Genesis 32:30
“No man hath seen God at any time…”– John 1:18
If you read that chapter you'll find that Jacob only thought he saw God but was wrong.
>The Sabbath Day
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.” — Exodus 20:8
“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.” — Romans 14:5
It proclaims it's a contradiction while ignoring "let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." That verse isn't saying to ignore the sabbath but only stating that people keep some days holier than others. Paul here states that it doesn't matter how others do the sabbath so long as they do it. This also includes which day of the week.

(((Them)))

Theres nothing "african" in that statue, stupd retard.

>shut the FUCK UP goy
if it actually wasn't a big deal, they wouldn't be doing it

Attached: 1547006159451.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Absolutely based

>a religion has deep esoteric properties that can't easily be broken down into boolean logic
WOW what a SHOCKER who wrote this stuff, M KNIGHT SHAMALAYN?

Attached: irate-gamer-banner[1].jpg (560x293, 28K)

Name one black character in the past 5 years that was changed to white.

White Jesus is still more accurate than black Jesus for the simple fact that middle eastern folks are caucasoids.

have mass

>that image
saved

The entire Bible is one big Jewish claim, retard

Attached: Gabe_newell_creates_steam.png (446x298, 254K)

Looks like Gal Gadot

>Disney makes yet another soulless and unnecessary remake of an already good movie
>Racebaits with the MC
>Everyone comes out of the woodwork to promote and defend the movie, people WILL go see this just because of black Ariel

It really is THIS easy for a Megacorp to get people to defend their shit

Africans can have blue eyes too. All people were Africans 2,000 years ago. Whites mutated later. Sometime in the 1600s probably.

WE

HOL UP

You're not going to watch it either.

>It's fine to make something less White.
>It's fine to have something be non-White.
>It's not fine to have something be all White.
It's your hypocricy I can't stand.

Do you go to movies made in Asia and demand that they put more non-Asians in them?
Do you go to movies made in Africa and demand that they put more non-blacks in them?

No?

So why must movies made in White countries be less White?

>DAS RIIIIIITE

I seem to remember something about not changing the characters race
themarysue.com/i-dont-want-a-black-buffy/

Attached: file.png (1200x680, 1.25M)

Wrong, only korean Jesus is right choice!

Attached: JSONsPh.jpg (480x627, 45K)

>Jesus was sub-saharan
Why must niggers steal culture? Is it because they have none of their own?

WE WUZ CHRIST AND SHIIIEEEEET

America isn't a white country anymore grandpa

jews, arabs, middle eastern people aren't white, they're shitskins
At best they're lightskinned negroids.

i just wanted to fap to a live action red head fish woman. I would have been set for life. Now my boner is sad.

She'll fit right in then

Attached: copenhagen.jpg (614x419, 48K)

>Caribbean
So why not have a spanish or indian Ariel? Why must they black wash everything?

It's not defending Disney, it's just responding to you race obsessed dick heads on Yea Forums

>Jesus lived in the Levant, populated by Arabs
Americans, innit.

Attached: 1558470946807.gif (200x150, 1.78M)

Do you think if /pol/ and Yea Forums got together to make their own sovereign country that it would last for more or less than 100 years?

>other people do it to X so it’s fine if we do it for Y
Is there a name for this fallacy?

You guys ever consider that maybe she's a really good singer?

well nobody would reproduce and there wouldn't be any immigration, so there'd be no future generations. They're fat and out of shape, and probably don't understand science enough to have a medical system.
So they'd all die within 20 years.

>Jews are black now

Wot

That's only recently due to birthright shit

>(although, if white people want to portray him as white, again, by all means, do that)
lmao what