Far From Home is a BAD Spider-Man movie

THE MADLAD DID IT AGAIN:
youtu.be/RT-NYSE8gFs

Attached: IMG_20190706_193155.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImPdspd0RG0
youtube.com/watch?v=2RHTiXvELNg
youtube.com/watch?v=3udrEDoeg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=CR-gp5Zc1ss
youtube.com/watch?v=11kC1FmBsSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9A3Jb0ZgUMY
youtube.com/watch?v=gl_AsC9CRkA
youtube.com/watch?v=6adRkXe8b4I
youtube.com/watch?v=BSWCWLPLSdA
youtu.be/a4_UoSs5an4
youtu.be/max0gmW54Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Far from home
>Uses infinity war poster
Imagine being this retarded

t. Hollandfag.

I'd fuck Holland in his twink ass to be honest

>20 year old guy who hasn't even watched the Raimi films lecturing me on Spiderman

Whats funny about this I know 100% fucks like this barely know anything about the character because comics just aren't a mainstream thing anymore that he grew up on like it was 15 years ago.

Why do people believe that by the end of the next movie there won't be a scene with Parker and the remote controlled Spider suit in the same scene proving it isn't him. This is the company that undid deaths with time travel are people really this retarded?

HiTop is garbage and has his own self idealized version of his favorite superheros

youtube.com/watch?v=ImPdspd0RG0
Cosmonaut liked it and he has a way more consistent view of spiderman.

>begining of the video
>go see movie despite it being shit
>"art is subjective" while talking about CAPESHIT
what the fuck

They won't do this, because Disney wants to use the secret identity as a metaphor for being in the closet, and this is Tom's coming out moment. He'll fuck a boy in the next one, bet your life on it.

These aren't really Spider-Man movies anyways, closer to Iron-Boy than anything. The brief appearance he had in Civil War was the closest we've gotten, and they've deviated hard ever since.

Attached: this_moron.jpg (750x686, 57K)

This, even if cosmonaut is a nigger he is much more consistent with his critiques and arguments.

Cosmonaut is a shit eater who hates the Raimi films and likes The Last Jedi. I'm gonna go with the guy that doesn't have absolutely abysmal taste.

Cosmonauts the only “video essay” or whatever the fuck youtuber I watch. His videos are actually good unlike HiTops.

His ASM video is gold “Now I’m not much of a big guy myself so believe me when I say that I can totally kick Dane Dahaans ass” fuckin based

Cringe.

>20 year old guy who hasn't even watched the Raimi films lecturing me on Spiderman
what? he sucks Raimi's dick at every opportunity

Of course I am, if I had an opportunity with him I would dump my normie bf and I would let Holland fuck me hard.

Holland would probably let you fuck him if we’re being honest.

Attached: FE873630-E286-4354-9EE9-F9F6EBAA13F8.png (750x1334, 614K)

I mean, he's not wrong, but video essays are cancer. How is this trend not dead yet? It's barely an improvement over the tgwtg review style that came before.

>i disagree with a critic so they are shit

You're missing the point, i disagree with him too but consistency is the key, hitop is inconsistent cosmonaut isn't.

I'd prefer someone occasionally right to someone consistently a retard.

Cosmonaut isn't consistent at all though. He lets his fervent MCU dickriding override any sense of critical thought of these movies. He's fucking garbage, stop shilling his crap.

FAR FROM HOME? MORE LIKE FAR FROM GOOD

I felt basically the same exact way as he did about the film. It’s shit. Everyone goes on about how they fixed all the issues of the last one even though they didn’t at all. The action is still bland and samey, the cgi suit still looks bad, the characters are still shallow and uninteresting and Spidey is still Iron Man Jr.

>"I love Led Zeppelin"
>no one in the theater laughs
that's the geek culture

youtube.com/watch?v=2RHTiXvELNg
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

Is this movie even out yet ?

Oh no some fake outrage inceltuber didn't like this kino!
Here's a "redpill" for you gullible retards: making a video about how you didn't like something gets you 3x more views than making one about you liking something.

Spider Man : Far From Home is not really that good but it's still way better than Captain Marvel.

Wow, it's totally not the 10 time I have seen that joke.

last time i checked the comics Peter Parker was doing SCIENCE in the lab creating spider-gadgets
i don't think he's that far from comics
the spidey you're looking for is outdated 90's guy that won't exist today

Whats the point of watching a critic if his viewpoint changes each video? you could just go watch someone else.

Cosmonaut is on the same tier of video essays as hitop.
We aren't comparing really good to god tier here.

Hi top is everything you just said but he can get shilled because his opinion happens to line up at the correct time. He's way less consistent than cosmonaut because he lets his idealized version of superheros get in the way in every essay.

Cosmonaut also shits on the mcu all the time, stop pretending that you watched more than 2 videos.

then why did absolutely no one have the balls to do a negative vid on Infinity War?

>Watch the entire vid
>He's just using "memes" to describe why the film is good

Fuck off.

hitop huh

Wow, maybe you should stop wasting your summer with shitposters retard.

i think he's reviewing movies, not outrage.
He's captain marvel (which he disliked) doesn't have 3x more views than the video about SHAZAM (which he liked). You're just obsessed like most people in the thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=3udrEDoeg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=CR-gp5Zc1ss

youtube.com/watch?v=11kC1FmBsSQ

Link videos where he shits on the MCU please, I have a hard time believing you

you make one

>hates blacks so much he'd rather be gay than be forced to be in a fictional relationship with a nigress
pretty based

>He's way less consistent than cosmonaut

So, do any of you faggots actually watch the movies themselves, critique it yourselves, and listen to others’ do the same via a collector of dialogue and exchanges of opinion...or do you just adopt whatever opinion some twat online formulates and waste your days arguing on their behalf? Actually, fuck off, I don’t care. Chances are it’s the latter and you’ve got the mental attitude of 16 yr old girls with the added advantage of looking good in a two piece. Fuck, I hate this fucking place.

youtube.com/watch?v=9A3Jb0ZgUMY

youtube.com/watch?v=gl_AsC9CRkA
Now to wait for you to move the goal post.

Disney paid influencers to gush over it and YouTube to suppress negative videos of it while it was in theatres.

> Never making another Spider Man video

>fuck off, I don't care.

Then why'd you post, retard. You belong here.

In both these reviews he is supporting the movies and is the definition of dick riding

Cosmo has some real brainlet opinions tho

>"Uhm, the movie wasn't bad, it wasn't by any means bad"
That's not shit talking you fucking troglodyte

Funny how I just got done watching this. He's entitled to his opinion, but he's wrong about a few things.

>>"B-b-but this movie doesn't know what it wants to be!"

Yes it does. Peter Parker isn't grieving the loss of Tony Stark so much as he is feeling pressured to fill his shoes. All he wanted was to hook up with MJ and Nick Fury forces him into a situation he doesn't want to be in. I'll admit that HiTop was right about Peter treating MJ like she was invisible in Homecoming and how this crush didn't make a whole lot of sense.

>Spends time bitching about how Tony Stark is basically Uncle Ben

At this point I'm left to assume that Peter was bitten by the radioactive spider after Ben's death. Tony replacing Ben's role in the MCU doesn't bother me because Peter's origin story has been done to death in cinema. We all know this.

>>"Hurr, Peter gave EDITH to Beck after two conversations."

He did it because he was avoiding responsibility. It's hilarious how HiTop has a whole video about MCU Pete not suffering consequences in a video about Homecoming, but he did in this movie. He did mental gymnastics to convince himself that, this guy, who he barely knows, deserves EDITH more than he does. He realized he fucked up and does something about it.

>>Spends the rest of the video nitpicking
>>Admits he's 20 years old, then calls himself an "old man" for his preference in practical effects

Wow, what a faggot.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. And it's not because I enjoyed the movie. His views are more consistent.

>Cosmonaut is a shit eater who hates the Raimi films

Not true. He doesn't dislike them, he just feels that the movies don't hold up very well, with the second being the best in the trilogy. Which is true. Raimi-fags need to sit down.

It’s a great Spider-Man movie though.

Why is there more discussion about youtube video essay people than movies? Weird

A 20 year old in 2019 doesn't know anything about Spiderman outside movies and maybe cartoons and that isn't some elitist insult but a fact of life based on how unpopular comics are today. It's ok for him to give his opinions on the movie but he is a faggot for pretending to be a spidey expert.

>Peter Parker isn't grieving the loss of Tony Stark so much as he is feeling pressured to fill his shoes

So peter parker doesn't know what he wants to be?

>All he wanted was to hook up with MJ

lol

Everyone in my theatre laughed because we all understood the joke, it was mostly adult men whereas the second time with less laughter the cinema was filled with blue haired college kids and was extremely multi culti.

too old for dat shit. I did make a shitty vid where I had only negative review of Kick Ass I could find waaaaay back in the day though

because people listen to youtube voices over tv

Fuck off Cosmonaut

>gives both 5/10 and goes over all the same formulas and generic shit they use that plagues the other bad mcu films
>jabs at the movies and the people that like them constantly throughout the video without explicitly saying it
>uhh no they have to straight up say its 0/10 shit 1 minute video or its dick riding.

This dude never straight up says anything is garbage, even when he made the raimi video he was still saying the movies were decent every other minute.
Thats just how he shit talks.

This, thanks, it needed saying.

sad day

>This dude never straight up says anything is garbage
So he's a shill, got it

>entire Beck's plan was to make Parker give him the glasses after a conversation in a bar
that's where the film is failing apart for me

Same

Saying a movie is flawed is not the same as shit talking. Your points suck.

>spiderman isnt the exact same spiderman we've seen twice before so it's bad
This guy is CRINGE

so he's a fence sitter

why would you go see the movie two times at the cinema?

As much as words have lost meaning because of the internet, there are actually very few movies that are literal garbage.

Shut up fag

Peter giving beck EDITH was a bad choice and an irresponsible one
A bad choice that allows beck to lure him into getting hit by a train
A bad choice that almost gets all his friends murdered
A bad choice that almost ravages London
A bad choice that would’ve made people trust mysterio
Also a bad choice that reveals his secret identity to the world
Dare I say, for this irresponsibility peter got some.....consequences?

Nah the movie is bad because the writing is shit and the characters are extremely shallow and uninteresting.

When did critics become like politicians where they have to be polarized on either movie is shit or god tier.

No wonder HiTop is liked, all his videos are either PERFECT MOVIE or DON'T GO SEE GARBAGE.

>HiTop is garbage and has his own self idealized version of his favorite superheros

I don't even know who these guys are Hitop and Cosmonaut.. But seems liek Hitop has much more of a better explanation about Far From Home. Cosmonaut just threw out generalized half-assed statements not describing much at all. Meanwhile Hitop is giving out great points about the film

Attached: DhudQVFUYAA0BDB.jpg (1200x798, 91K)

>writing is shit
Not an argument
>characters are shallow
Zoomer tier argument, go watch a shitty art movie

Oh fuck off, like Cosmonaut doesn't do the exact same thing. His Raimi Spider-Man film review has WHY IT SUCKS in the thumbnail in typical clickbait fashion. You're acting like he's not a contrarian after the high of attention?

>Gets hit by train, is fine, doesn't have to deal with any impairments in the final fight, has zero iimpact
>None of his friends get hurt
>No one cares about cities being destroyed in these movies, never do we see Peter care about London
>His secret identity is revealed to the world and will most likely be swept under the rug or turned into a joke in the next film like how they dealt with Aunt May

mike and jay get away with it because they don't have to agree and just wanna discuss movies they saw. hitop and cossy are doign it for ad revenue, you could argue hitop has a bit more passion givin how high pitiched his voice is while astronaut sounds high all the time.

I know a whole lot about Spider-Man lore and I'm 29. He's actually pretty smart for a 20-year-old.

there's no uncle to tell him about responsibility, it's now le funny marvel ebin mobie naw :---D
i lige led zebbelin :---DD

Far From Home essentially improves on Homecoming by having MCU Pete suffer the consequences of his actions. Then you have faggots like HiTop who release poorly opinionated videos, crying about how he isn't.

Attached: BJwPSuLCUAEM-_w.jpg (599x558, 26K)

Did you even read the responses? yeah he has a video that says WHY IT SUCKS but in the video he literally says multiple times they aren't that bad, which is the reason the people i responded to didn't like him fence sitting...

Watch the video instead of skimming.

>two minutes into the video
>they made light of muh capshit waaaah

is this nigger retard serious?

We literally just had Spiderverse come out last year. It's no excuse for Far From Home to be so shallow, bland and uninteresting when that film had heart, creativity and interesting characters with layers to them.

>Far From Home essentially improves on Homecoming by having MCU Pete suffer the consequences of his actions

Such as?

>Zoomer tier argument

If you watched the movie, I shouldn't have to explain.

It doesn't fix those issues though, it pays lip service to them by talking about the consequences and struggles but we never see or feel it. It's all surface level.

>Far From Home essentially improves on Homecoming by having MCU Pete suffer the consequences of his actions.

Especially the part where he wants to bang MJ and Aunt May pressuring Peter to still be Spider-Man ON VACATION.

>i didn't watch the movie look at me

literally gets his name announced to the world by j jonah jameson How is that not a consequence? wtf

Who is this eceleb and why would i even care about his opinions?

If he has to rely on clickbait instead of the content of the video itself, why should I care about what he has to say?

Why are you in here arguing then? Lazy people get out.

yea and?

Do you care about what hitop has to say?
If not why are you even in this thread?
If you do why are you being retarded?

its okay you don't know what a consequence is. Be careful out there buddy.

Implying they will actually deal with it properly and not make it a big joke like with what happened when Aunt May found out for an ending stinger.

>way more consistent view of spiderman.
so he just likes everything they do always like a good little marveldrone

>name announced to the world by j jonah jameson

how the fuck is that a consequence?

That was by Mysterio which had no real connection to Peter in the first place. It just happens, without substance or character development between Mysterio and Peter.

this zoomer was sperging out on twitter about how this fun little movie made his stomach sick, how can anyone with more than two brain cells actually take this guy seriously?

HiTop doesn't sound like the miserable retard that is Cosmonaut

this is in no way a consequence. At this point tons of people knew who he was

why do you care so much about spiderman?

If peter never gave mysterio the glasses that wouldn't have happened.
Mysterio was outplaying spiderman the entire movie, from peter either underestimating mysterio or not wanting responsibility.

The end is the consequence of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=6adRkXe8b4I

youtube.com/watch?v=BSWCWLPLSdA

skrulls you stupid fuck. they'll use skrulls

>the first Mysterio fight was awesome but it was all done in a computer
Is this retarded nigger serious? They couldn't do that fight with practical effects.

SUP PENIS PARKER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Far From Home > Homecoming > 2 > 1 > 3 > ASM1 = ASM2

You mix it together. When theres a close up of Spider-Man you use the practical suit and when hes swinging and doing stuff a stuntman can't, you cgi it. Also how is it that the train fight in Spider-Man 2 from 15 years ago still looks better than every action scene in this film.

You must be over 18 to post here.

because they used a train car on a moving set

Fucking this, you have to be braindead to think that they won't use skrulls to keep identities secret like that.

they basically made shield entirely of skrulls now

2 > Far Frome Home > Homecoming > 1 > ASM1 > 3 > ASM2

Fixed for you.

Why do zoomers care about Spiderman? Shouldn't they be playing fortnite like the retards they are?

It’s a shame because despite all the retarded complaints such as mysterio not using practical effects spider-man being basically iron boy isn’t entirely wrong
Him replaying every time he said mr stark made me laugh so hard
At least in Spider-man Homebound he HAS to grow past stark eventually

Wrong. The correct ranking is:

2 > Spider-Verse > Homecoming > ASM1 > 1 > 3 > Shit = ASM2

post some marisa tomei you faggots

3 > 2 > Far From Home > 1 > Homecoming > ASM1 > ASM2

Totally forgot to include FFH in between Spider-Verse and Homecoming.

>If peter never gave mysterio the glasses that wouldn't have happened.

LOOOL. Fuck, that's so sad. The entire premise of this movie is just Peter being naive and giving Mysterio he met for just a day or two, give out those Stark eyeglasses. What good writing Disney has!

Attached: 1536690889519.png (586x645, 597K)

Is that not a consequence to you?

>Why do zoomers care about Spiderman?

Hasn't Spider-Man existed since 1963 you fucking retard?

2 > 1 > Spiderverse > 3 > Homecoming > TASM > Far From Home >TASM 2

It was a mix of Peter being a pussy and the naivety. Peter didn't want to take on the responsibility that Tony left behind, so he gives it to some unstable, narcissistic faggot who convinced everyone around him that he's Avenger-tier.

go pray to piedepie and hope you get vbucks in the morning, ya underage zoom zoom!

The Amazing Lucas shitted on this movie too. He also talked about the gay Spidey thing.
youtu.be/a4_UoSs5an4
youtu.be/max0gmW54Zw

Attached: 1532811330168.jpg (1000x563, 146K)

In the Marvel movie world almost all secret identities are non existent?

yeah and are you forgetting in iron man 2 what happens when you're cocky about your identity?

The only reason it hasn't been important so far is because the only person it would matter to didn't care.

based nig

I guarantee Peter's identity being revealed will amount to nothing just like May knowing it at the end of Homecoming
I mean, they even relegated the scene to mid credits
It will just be some dumb shit like Peter becoming popular at school and Marijuana getting jelly at every girl fawning over him or something, because it has already been established that the MCU people don't give a shit about this

this is the correct ranking. anyone who thinks the raimi trilogy are good spider-man movies have not read the comics or dont understand spiderman as a character.

Raimi > comics

Attached: wish.jpg (118x113, 6K)

By that logic, Homecoming and Far From Home should be near the bottom then.

You literally kill what makes Spiderman interesting by revealing who he is, this MCU Spiderman movies are nothing but pure boring hot shlock garbage

Attached: 1536507247034.jpg (960x514, 126K)

>teen is naive and impressionable
Wow what a shocking revelation

Raimi Spider-Man films may not be a directly good rendition of a traditional Spider-Man film. However, what they did do right is doing a proper overall superhero film where the hero of the story tries to juggle his alter-ego and his personal life. Which most of the superhero films these days never do right in the first place. FFH it lacks that in every part of the film.

Attached: D9s4SJlXkAA_fSd.jpg (833x1024, 108K)

Lol Peter Parker is a genius Scientist who fucking knows a lot of shit about.. Science? And "LOL OK IM DUM LET ME JUST GIVE OUT A PAIR OF EYEGLASSES WHO'S PAST OWNER SAVED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE BECAUSE LOL IM DUMB TEEN".

Did you forget that its not just his identity being revealed, its his identity being revealed and also the fact Mysterio made him look like a terrorist? Gonna be kinda hard to gloss over that in the next movie.

Did you forget the other MCU Spider-Man films where nothing is taken seriously and there's next to zero drama.

Sounds like a typical nerd teen?

Peter made plenty of gadgets, but iron suits happened maybe 3 times in his entire history. And one of those times was an alternate universe. Peter is supposed to be a poorfag getting by on the skin of his teeth. Having complete access to Starktech cheapens Peter's character. It makes him have to put less effort into his achievements. His wins mean less.

>Tony Stark had a pair of sunglasses that gave access to his satellite network, just like that
bravo, simply bravo