Imagine a world without the beatles

imagine a world without the beatles

Attached: 4EFD7DFD-C53E-4040-873D-9664946689EB.jpg (720x1080, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tsa-zhSY8Qc
youtu.be/-D1J7f6mvPg
youtu.be/zz9bn24rxrI
youtu.be/2eBibggCibE
youtu.be/zxBJBAFcmSY
youtu.be/ILK-02_1i40
youtu.be/rb6v5TxHwMc
youtu.be/verh_LcGVoU
youtu.be/c2-Tf4T1r2s
youtu.be/tfrfCtdj8Xw
youtu.be/IAGdIBYWppE
youtu.be/u8fWZ9FjIK4
youtu.be/yG96RttfZtM
youtu.be/d5K3UgrPdbQ
youtu.be/qTUnDV3MgVQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_jam_bands
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeCeI0tXae6q-5SVdwjTCpDKbE73d2QPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did they come up with such good melodies?

Born in le wrong generation

imagine a world without poos.

This concept is so dumb. The Beatles were highly influential so what happens to all the other music which they inspired or influenced? How did they develop without the Beatles? Does all that music just disappear too?

What if Abbey road....was about to become..the designated shitting street?

>imagine a world without the beatles
Fantastic. Does this mean they use Elvis songs for hold music on phone calls

The state of the cUcKs. Letting some poo in a movie take credit for all the beetles songs.

Wasn't this a joke in a Family Guy episode but instead with Die Hard?

Imagine a world where some nobody gets to live out his deepest neo-Boomer fantasy.

As a scouser I wish the Beatles never existed

I mean they sorta acknowledged that with the Oasis joke but yeah. If The Beatles didn't exist the entirety of pop music would be unrecognizable.

How has no one photoshopped a pile of shit in the street behind the Indian? This is ridiculous

The Beatles weren't even that good. If we're talking the 60s,
Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Zappa, The stones, Captian Beefheart, the doors, the who, and the Velvet underground were all better. Hell, even the Beach Boys at their best were better then the Beatles

>implying the Beatles' songs were actually impressive and not just mass market boy band shit
>implying music that was popular several decades ago wouldn't be tragically hackneyed today
>implying half the appeal wasn't that young girls had crushes on the singers, record companies would never let a pooinloo front

A what? Speak English.

I know this is bait but their songs still hold up. Not my favorite shit but good

There's one good looking guy in The Beatles, Comparing them to a pre fab boy band who don't write their songs is retarded. They were an organic musical group who have written more great modern music than anybody else

Wouldn't it be funny if this premise were played realistically and nobody gave a fuck about the Beatles' music because it's just annoying repetitive tunes that are only significant because music in the 60s was fucking nothing

>

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Richard Curtis wrote Blackadder, where the fuck di that talent go because he just squirts out hot dogshit now.

>Danny Boyle got so fucked in the ass with Trance box office poison that in last 5 years he had to make a Steve Jobs biopic, Trainspotting sequel after 20 years, a Poo in loo film again and another 28 days sequel to make it up to the jews
TOP FUCKING KEK

As an Englishman I wish scousers never existed.

>because music in the 60s was fucking nothing
The 60s was probably the greatest decade for popular music ever you retard

One until they replaced ugly paul in '69

Do a world where Charles Manson was obsessed with lyrics by... the Monkees?

The ending was so dumb. As an idea it's really cool but every creative choicecwas bad. And Kate McKinnon sucked.

Does anyone actually give a shit about the Beatles below the age of 50 for this not to flop? I suppose that is still the age of people that still go to the movies at least.

Why don't we poo it in the road?

I don't know if you have seen the movie or not but he plays the songs for a long time and no one gives a shit, he basically lucks into success

Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart
Number 2
>fart

I like the beatles somewhat but if their songs came out today I don't think they would be as iconic. The pop songs would be used for a boy band or someone like katty perry. while the other songs might do well coming form an indie/alt artist.

No Beatles pinball machine?

Attached: Beatles pinball flyer back.jpg (1582x2048, 1.47M)

I like the Beatles a lot but this looks cringey as fuck.
>from the writer of Love Actually
now it all makes sense.

>no lily james gf

Attached: Lily James Broken 2012 [1.25.33-1.25.44].webm (1920x1036, 2.79M)

>The Pajeetles

ive never heard much of the beetles to know any songs they created, or even recognize any tune that immeditaley makes me think of them, i guess im living in such a world, strange innit?

this movie is just a power fantasy for brown people

Fucking hate Stern. Soulless licensed oversimplified garbage tables.

What did he mean by this?

Lmao

The Beatles would have been better if people didnt suck their fucking cock who never actually saw them live

A whole generation of hipster or wannabe cool cats acting like they are in the 60s or whatever shit year they were big.

I hate that they get Hollywood to shill them so hard. how many fucking movies in the last ten years were about the Beatles or had their music as a huge plot point

Honestly Beatles is ruined by being overused. Like a fucking roastie being fucked by every guy and animal. Maybe the girl has talent and is actually good but you wouldn't think it or know it because shes been filled up by OPs ugly trans dick

Ray Cooney-tier fag packet premise with added Pajeet power fantasy and the blandest supporting cast ever assembled. The leading lady, whose name and face I forget immediately after seeing them, could at any point be replaced with a broom handle and I don't think anyone would realise for at least a few months. British cinema is embarrassing as fuck sometimes, Christ.

>going to see a band known for recording techniques live
>going to see a non-improvisational band do a setlist they perform every night of a tour live
hard pass. Tho I guess I saw steely dan and would see pink floyd if it were possible.

>you can't like a band unless you saw them live
yikes
>The Beatles would have been better if people didnt suck their fucking cock who never actually saw them live
care to quote these people twitter?
>whatever shit year they were big.
subject demonstrates limited knowledge of the subject
>I hate that they get Hollywood to shill them so hard
>they
half of them are dead user. any proof of this claim any how?
> how many fucking movies in the last ten years were about the Beatles or had their music as a huge plot point
go on and list em'
>Honestly Beatles is ruined by being overused.
>watches mainstream trash
>complains that it has mainstream music
? what did you expect?
>Like a fucking roastie being fucked by every guy and animal.
and if your entire post wasn't cringe up until this point you proved to everyone your a hateful 14 year old incel. yikes

>The Beatles
Opinion discarded

Also, isn't this just The Invention of Lying but with Lennon and not God? Ricky Gervais must be seething, assuming he's not playing with his cat or whatever the fuck he does when Steve Merchant isn't carrying him.

SHE LOVES POO YEAH YEAH YEAH
SHE LOVES POO YEAH YEAH YEAH
SHE LOVES POO YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

YOU THINK YOU'VE LOST YOUR LOVE
WELL I SAW HER YESTERDAY
IT'S POO SHE'S THINKING OF
AND SHE TOLD ME WHAT TO SAY

SHE SAID SHE LOVES POO
AND YOU KNOW THAT CAN'T BE BAD
SHE LOVES POO
AND YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD BE GLAD

They didn't. Melodies are pretty repetitive and same-y, if anything.
They had a genius producer that made anything Lennon and McCartney shat into gold. Martin even made Harrison's solo effort sound great, and most of it was him playing a fucking sitar.
But you take away the Beatles, and any other band Martin took under his wing would have been as big a hit.

>t. king of the zoomers

>le boyband meme
is there people who unironically think this?

Or the Beach Boys, or The Byrds, or The Animals... they really weren't the only band that made the pop revolution into something, you know.

Would Black Sabbath still be a thing if the Beatles never formed?

He wrote Series 1, the medieval one, which is absolutely no arguments admitted the lesser one. Still pretty good, though. Ben Elton took over from Series 2 onwards.

Yeah, but they would have been a doo-wop group.

what is every movie now

Nah. Beatles were better than all of them besides maybe Beach Boys in their prime.

I personally like The Doors and Stones more, but they are not better than the beatles if I'm being fair.

The Doors are the shittiest big name rock group of all time and Zappa was a way better musician and composer so looks like you're wrong and a gigantic fag

I haven't listened to Zappa desu. And the Doors first album was incredible. They weren't as consistent as other bands named though. Never listened to Captain Beefheart (who?) either.

Zappa is hot dogshit. he tried and failed to be a serious musician so went with Plan B and did comedy albums.

its a metaphor

are there other movie posters with the entire plot spelled out like this one? it takes up half the poster and the other half is yet another shitskin taking credit for the white mans work. it seems like if you need that much explanation on the fucking poster maybe the idea is stupid

it was 1966 retard

>n-nooooo
>you have to write pop music!
>albums
lol youtu.be/Tsa-zhSY8Qc

Trance is one of his best movies though?

This is such boomer cringe

That movie sucked and the pajeet was so hairy and dirty looking it was distracting. And of course the race mixing, oh that was a shock eh?

why is this dude so obsessed with pajeets?

Attached: Danny_Boyle_May_2019.jpg (704x892, 330K)

I imagine that those bands would at the very least improvise the solos and Pink Floyd would definitely make lots of room for improv.

>why is this dude so obsessed with pajeets?
He looks like the kind of guy that lets a big black bull impregnate his wife, while he sits naked in a corner crying and eating a pudding cup.

>4 minutes of mindless self indulgence.
Zappa wanted to be Eric Clapton so badly, its embarrassing.

I’m pretty sure he lets them fuck him

>Eric Clapton
fucking yikes

The Byrds were formed after the members were inspired after seeing "A Hard Day's Night" together.

>at the very least improvise the solos
Oh my how cool youtu.be/-D1J7f6mvPg

Zappa made a mint scoring films and then did performance music and wrote orchestral jazz dude.
>He failed at being a pop singer!
You're terminally retarded bro

>Eric Clapton is a pop singer
and yet Clapton is respected and Zappa is a joke figure, explain.

cute
youtu.be/zz9bn24rxrI

>Clapton is respected
By who? Coke dealers?

to be fair the beach boys were better than everybody in the prime.

NPC
I'm arguing in favor of zappa and live performances so okay. Wilson fucking ROCKs dude. Can you still have fun? ;^) if you want to hear a long phish jam from 3.0 now they've cleaned off the drugs the tahoe tweezer and MSG bakers dozen lawn boy are legendary. Some thot composed the whole tahoe tweezer on piano lol
youtu.be/2eBibggCibE
youtu.be/zxBJBAFcmSY
youtu.be/ILK-02_1i40

How can one person be so wrong?

Kek

When I saw it the theater was all boomers.
The movie wasn't that good.
It failed to capture the sense of whimsy is was going for.
Kate McKinnon's character was a fucking caricature.
The love story didn't work at all.
The girl was QT and that was the best part.

Nice, but I'd argue that just because the entirety of a performance isn't improvised doesn't make a live show worthless. Would you only ever buy tickets to see improv at the theatre?

imagine a world without imagine a world without X movies.

Sounds like the perfect world.

The entirety of the show isn't necesarilly improvised, the songs exist and have hooks. There are very few recording bands I would see live tho. Steely Dan and Pink Floyd to name two, also this modern funk band called Vulfpeck has incredible recordings and I would see them. I like to dance. Seeing 20 rigorously rehearsed songs by metallica or the rolling stones seems lame.

Underrated

Oh right, I don't know much about phish. I don't think anyone would really go to a stones or metallica concert for the sake of the music though.

That table looks like ass, it's way too busy looking but has such a simple mediocre field
>That lame angle on the upper left flipper hiding the jackpot
Fuck off.

imagine a world without (((them)))

imagine a world without the sneedles

Attached: 1502661112801.png (430x331, 117K)

Phish is pretty cool man. They used to do halloween "costume" shows and cover and entire album. I think it was last year, they invented a fake 70's scandanavian progressive band and did that instead
They did Disney's sounds from a haunted house album one year, and produced these two amazing songs "your pet cat" and "martian monster".
youtu.be/rb6v5TxHwMc
youtu.be/verh_LcGVoU
Holy fuck I just TERRIFIED my cat playing that song

Thanks for the rec Satan

Honestly as a final note I think someone probably said the band sounds like cats fighting once and they were like that sounds like it would make a good song

>Danny Boyle has refused to cut Oasis scene despite requests from American distributors

>In "Yesterday", the pivotal moment in which failed thirty-four year old singer-songwriter Jack Malik first discovers that the Beatles never existed starts with a five minute scene about the rock group Oasis. When Jack is about to bomb yet another open mic performance, he decides to bust out a version of Oasis' oft-covered 1995 mega-hit "Wonderwall" - to no avail. Disappointed at the flat response to what is usually a show-saving mass sing-a-long number, Jack walks off stage dejected and blames it on his own lack of talent.

>Post-show, his best friend Ellie mentions she loved the last song and inquires if he had written it himself. An upset Jack assumes she's mocking him and tells her to "piss off" before realizing she was being genuine - she didn't know "Wonderwall". Jack then becomes incredulous: "What do you mean you never heard that before? We all saw Oasis at Reading! Are you mad?". When she proclaims to have never heard of Oasis, Jack plays the choruses to several of their songs on his acoustic guitar to jog her memory - "Don't Look Back in Anger", "Live Forever", "Champagne Supernova", but Ellie is unmoved.

>Jack then races home and does a Google search for "Oasis" which turns up nothing. Incredibly confused, he then searches for the band that Oasis were famously compared to during their rise to fame - The Beatles - only to find that they never existed.

>This expositional scene was one of the first big belly laugh moments of the film in early showings. It reportedly aroused positive response from audience members, particularly in England, where Manchester-based Oasis was the biggest musical and cultural phenomenon of the mid-1990s. Here, the Beatles-influenced, Manchester-based band racked up eight #1 hits (though "Wonderwall" would only peak at #2) before their demise in 2009, received years of tabloid coverage revolving around the exploits and squabbles of Liam and Noel Gallagher, and an ever-growing following of younger fans which now fuels the post-Oasis solo careers of the two brothers.

>However, the sequence had the opposite effect. At it's Tribeca Film Festival screening in New York City, it elicited practically no reaction at all, save for what some reported as "confused murmuring" in audience. Early test screenings in both large and small markets across America, too, found that many participants did not find the scene funny and were confused over its purpose. When queried, the vast majority of these respondents stated they were totally unfamiliar with the song "Wonderwall", much less the band Oasis itself and their other songs included in the sequence. Additionally, multiple responses were unsure whether Oasis and these songs were real or a fictional part of the film's universe.

>Representatives from the film's American distributors, Universal Pictures, were reportedly "incredibly displeased" about this portion of the film, which was derided as "extraneous" and "needlessly challenging" for American audiences. Last minute demands for director Danny Boyle and his team of producers to entirely eliminate and reshoot the scene for the American cut were steadfastly ignored, much to Universal's chagrin. Sources on the inside say that tensions between the creative team and it's financers have only continued to grow and the film's move from a September to June opening was in part due to fears of a stateside flop as "Yesterday" receives mixed reviews.

I didn't see this scene at the cinema?

Poo here
Don't understand why this faggot is obsessed with us all of a sudden. I mean most of his older movies are objectively better than slumdog millionaire(Sunshine being my favourite,unironically). Did he cast a Indian dude because he knows it's going to be a shit film and he's trying to make up for it by appealing to a larger audience?I mean slumdog millionaire was one thing but why would you cast some Indian immigrant as a guy obsessed with the beetles. Most of us here has probably heard one or two beetles song tops.

Beatles are overrated trash

>its a fags think theyre unique special snowflakes for hating the beatles thread
so predictable

>listening to everyone screaming when YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO BE THE FIRST ASTRONAUT TO VISIT THE PLANET MARS
>Being one of the voices
Ohhhhh this takes me back *kholes*

Another one if Adam Sandler's joke trailers has become a movie, I see.

Attached: chair clattering.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

Brian Wilson was the most talented, with the combined force of The Beatles following closely behind. The rest are all great but they didn't leave as big of a mark. But I guess The Beach Boys didn't either outside of hipster circles. Whatever, it's just an anonymous opinion, I don't need to make sense.

What if Al Jolson had never existed, but some lucky white boy remembered his classics?

Attached: al-jolson-jazz-singer-ANHNA5.jpg (1300x1102, 149K)

Remember when the awesome O episode of south park predicted the Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill like a decade ahead of time?

Saw the movie, the audience laughed maybe times, and it was just hahaha type laugh, not an actual laugh laugh.

The brits speak english so funny too, fast and they use words most Americans don't even understand like "innit".

>Beatles never existed
>Rockabilly is the dominant form of rock

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

>imagine a world without (((them)))
We almost made it, almost.

Attached: picture_pc_250c6b4bdae593d7b9be6f806fbf5df4.jpg (1280x753, 186K)

>wot if the beetles were pajeets, crazy innit?

Attached: wot if.jpg (300x168, 5K)

like every succesfull band they "steal" good melodies from least and obscure bands, rearrange the song a little to song more original and mass produced.
The beatles is a good example becaue a lot of their melodies have a great range of genres and styles.

I liked the movie.
But it was completely unrealistic that Lily James was in love with him when he was a nobody and he didn't have feelings for her.

>tfw I don't have to imagine a world without nazi germany, because we're living in it
lmao get fucked mayo

>making a post that not only proves you have never heard a Beatle song but also proves that you know absolutely nothing about Martin's involvement in their music
BRAVEAUX

Phish guy here, this is true. Tweezer is actually killers by pantera.
youtu.be/c2-Tf4T1r2s
youtu.be/tfrfCtdj8Xw

Imagine being british and thinking that is attractive.

Shit. How did I never put that one together.

why didn't curtis directed it?

Just saw this.
Can't believe they cut Ana de Armas and no one fucking told me

>shit talking The Beatles
I knew Yea Forums is filled with utter plebs, but this is too much.

It's literally a comedy film. This is like asking how humans evolved in middle earth without neanderthals and dinosaurs existing prior

Trance is fantastic
Jobs was great and one of Fassbender's last good performances before his agent decided to fuck with his career
T2: Trainspotting is probably the best sequel of the decade

tldr; shut the fuck up

Good. Bowie is better.

>poos can't write their own music so they have to steal from white men
ROFLMAO

lol it sounds like a B side right? The Dead were worse than phish though just completely ripping off folk songs wholesale for half of their catalog. Still fantastic bands but again because its performed. Their albums are all dogshit in both cases same for every other jam band except some moe and widespread panic albums and disaster area by the disco biscuits. Gotta listen to the live shit.

Yeah no, this scene definitely wasn't in the film when I saw it. UK here btw.
When I saw it, he thought long about everyone not knowing the Beatles then googled them and then showed up at Ellie's house in the rain and asked her again

Imagine thinking you're straight and actually being a raging homosexual

>no one fucking told me
No one cares about you.

take that back

The Dead was only decent because of the songwriting, and only were ever listenable when polished up on the record. All of them, besides maybe the keys player, were downright bad at their instruments. Live Dead will always be ear torture to sober people/actual musicians.

So if you're telling me the songwriting was stolen too, then I'm just gonna have to call them total boomer hacks.

The Beatles suck ass,shithead traditionalist boomer go masturbate to the rolling stone magazine again

Attached: Beatle-Fans-the-beatles-29223552-320-268.jpg (320x268, 34K)

>Live Dead will always be ear torture to sober people/actual musicians.
A bold statement but we're both aware that is untrue. I'm not saying you have to like them, but to claim no one of repute ever did and they've no merit is retarded. Pigpen wasn't that talented maybe but he died early on and their performances are legendary.

The movie would have been better if the Beatles were the main characters and the world lost all power for 12 seconds and nobody knew who they were, and some pajeet was threatening them for stealing his songs.

youtu.be/IAGdIBYWppE

They wrote some classic great songs, but were never sober enough to do them justice. When even Sublime does your shit better, that's a problem.

That was exactly what I expected. Did these guys ever practice?

the beatles were shit

Real Paul died in a car crash in 67

I don't really have a horse in this race as I think phish is far and away superior and moe writes the best hooks so whatever. I think my 30 year old boomer friends going to see dead and company with john mayer (yes really) are retards so idk what I'm trying to convince you of

/thread

>dogshit
>every other jam band
That statement is too broad to come across as anything other than lazy shitposting bait. Have a (you).

>pasty, skinny, weird-looking anglos
>adored by an entire generation of women

How did they do it?

Attached: p056fxzs.jpg (960x540, 104K)

And still are shit

underrated

>not listening to vulfpeck
youtu.be/u8fWZ9FjIK4
youtu.be/yG96RttfZtM
youtu.be/d5K3UgrPdbQ
youtu.be/qTUnDV3MgVQ

Attached: qwest-tv-the-vulfpeck-phenomenon.jpg (1050x700, 156K)

By being in the 60s when most raising musicians were negroes and the women werent actually into that and needed whiteboy back into the spotlight to feel like America was still theirs

This. Just look at zoomers. Abysmal culture that lives in rejection of artistic proccess. As people have said before, if you released the Matrix today people would be Neo as the bad guy.

ALBUMS retard. I am a ham bland enthusiast ffs.

Attached: 20190611_213259.jpg (1080x1104, 651K)

Fucking wild. Just saw that episode the other day

>moron samefag bumping thread with retarded posts
Good job, babyboy!

Why is there a "Paul is dead" theory but not "Michael Jackson is dead" theory? He could have been replaced in the 90s and no one would have noticed

Well I've played it and I like it. The left spinner loop is fun. And the callouts are actually really nice.

WE ALL SHIT IN THE DESIGNATED STREET
DESIGNATED STREET
DESIGNATED STREET

WE ALL SHIT IN THE DESIGNATED STREET
DESIGNATED STREET
DESIGNATED STREET

Attached: Poo in loo world view.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

Look man, unless I'm misunderstanding your statement:
>every other jam band album
>except moe + widespread panic + disco biscuits
>is shit
Is this what you're saying? Because that's what I'm reading. Laughable opinion.

>Their albums are all dogshit in both cases same for every other jam band except some moe and widespread panic albums and disaster area by the disco biscuits. Gotta listen to the live shit.
You have to see them live or listen to recordings of live performances. The way studio albums are produced does not do the soundscape and atmosphere of a jam band justice. I have seen moe. perform 40 times, I know multiple people who have seen them well over 100 times. There are still songs I haven't seen live.

Attached: 20190611_202751.jpg (1080x1193, 793K)

DESIGNATED

So basically this is a movie about a nigger stealing stuff white people made and getting rich from saying it's his own?

As an example the song darkness by moe is about 2 minutes long on the album and kind of weak. When I saw it live in portland they played it for 10 minutes and it was super emotional

It's a British movie so you have to assume it'll suck at creating a sense of whimsy. Feel a little like they're too into writing movies to be like plays so they often do a poor job of using the medium.

>it was super emotional

were you high?

This fucking retard sounds like he's high right now. I don't think he even comprehends what he's typing. HUR DUR ALL JAM BAND ALBUMS SUCK (except these very specific bands).

>Dude I almost had you

Attached: Europe_before_Operation_Barbarossa,_1941.png (958x998, 142K)

>Yea Forums is filled with uncultured morons who think trashing the beatles makes them seem intelligent and contrarian

what a suprise

Thank god we have cultured morons like yourself.

>durr a song can't be played with a different tone and energy
>were u high at a coke and lsd band xD
Bro. The song was 5 times longer and being done live. Pls. A lot of these bands have songs that not even on an album and ofc those are the fun ones everyone wants to hear and they play them a couple times a year maybe. GO SEE LIVE MUSIC

Attached: 8387ff87d3d792bccb4a096b3c0aaf88.jpg (500x333, 41K)

Phish's and the grateful dead's albums almost pretty much all are shit AND not representative of the band. Moe's first albums some of widespread panic are okay rock and roll albums, despite not being at all representative of what going to happen at a show. The way the dead and phish in particilar produced the singing on their albums and the fact phish doesn't play half of those gay songs is a huge factor as well. Do you guys even know what I'm talking about or you just want to be bitchy?

>if he doesnt agree with my retarded boomer opinion hes samefagging
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: lole.png (1040x396, 35K)

Why do indians poop in street???

Do you only listen to five jam bands? Fucking hell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_jam_bands

Never been to Yea Forums?

Daily reminder that the Beatles were the Justin Bieber of their generation, except Bieber has more range.

I like the first half, where they bring up the idea that the Beatles' music wasn't all that special, and wouldn't be groundbreaking if played today by some literally who Pajeet in a coffee shop instead of by a picturesque band of pretty boys in the 70s, but then that completely goes away and he just so happens to become a superstar overnight through youtube and everything becomes much less interesting

>Yea Forums
>a place where 30 somethings and even 40 somethings could be mistaken for high school losers
It's a fun place.

I preferred the Monkees and they were a fake band. Beatles were like a DC comics movie, took themselves far too seriously.

Daaamn hot take brooo damnn
how many no 1 songs did bieber write himself?

Not reading your shit list. here is literally no reason to ever listen to an album by spafford or deep banana blackout or mungion or aqueous or dopapod or the ominous seapods. Umphrey's McGee's Zonkey album is okay I guess. Listening to studio albums of jam bands is completely missing the point. It's not like listening to shows is difficult. Relisten.net and archive.org exist for instance. There is no "album" of the band switch between moe and the biscuits in 2007 snoe.down or of turkuaz and dopapod doing "dopakuaz" disco set at catskill chil lol

28 days sequel? what?

Oasis rules

Why can't ppl just discuss the movie? :(

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

>he doen't like harrison's solo records
retard detected.

Every last little boomer toenail clipping must be worshipped!

This film looks okay.

That fucking Bruce Springsteen one looks ridiculous. A fucking British Indian who worships The Boss? What is even the fucking premise...

I take it back umphrey's mcgee's zonkey album is actually AWESOME but it's not a jam album, it's a rock cover mashup album. It's not like seeing umphs live is anything like this tho. Still a very good listen start to finish.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeCeI0tXae6q-5SVdwjTCpDKbE73d2QPc
Anyway who are your favorite jam bands big guy? Which albums should I check out?

what's the appeal of being contrarian

28 months later but all SJW shit remake , inbound all stronk womin /white men are cunts rubbish

Noel>Liam

they were the Origional made up boy band

They're both better than each other at different times in Oasis' history but both are shite right now to be honest. It's embarrassing. 10 years since they split for good and their beef is way worse than it ever was. Absolutely embarrassing for middle aged men to be acting that way.

wrong

both were hateful cunts he Ruled

Attached: Morrissey our guy .jpg (695x940, 232K)

Liam is a fooking football hooligan aint nuffin good bout him righ

Morrissey is an annoying vegan twat fanny student

this low shit b8 , wtf You need to lurk moar or go back

Nah Morrissey is a self-righteous twat and the Smiths were music for depressed cunt uni students

jog on cunt

lol

Enjoy the ban

What ban? The fuck are you on about?

The fall are the only British band you need to know about

Id be fine with it we still got MJ

>I mean they sorta acknowledged that with the Oasis joke but yeah
I didn't get that. Who the fuck is Oasis and what does he have to do with the Beatles

George Harrison was the only talented Beatle.

Attached: 1371084833209.png (4942x4059, 211K)

What do you mean “hell, even The Beach Boys?” Wilson alone was better than all of them

He was the best, I agree. The poor man's life was one kick in the dick after another.

Embarrassing. Imagine being this retarded faggot

>the beatles were ugly
LOL

Attached: george.jpg (474x592, 46K)

He was the ugliest one!

John was the ugliest one, by far

They were all hideous except for Paul.