YO HUH

ICE KREEM NERD

Attached: 20190706_134841.jpg (595x504, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-6pN_1-wjBtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she not the worst character by far, not in this season, and definitely not in the whole show, yet you fuckers jump on her like she's the ice topping

Why are niggers so fucking ugly?

What annoying nigger. I guess they needed to put an ghetto know it all in the story to add to the diversity quota. Easily, the worst character in the entire season

I'm struggling to think of a worse character this season.

She was bad alright, but I think the Russian was far worse. Not a single time did he act like a human fucking being, it was almost slapsticky

Stop defending that little monkey. The way she talks to older kids let alone adults was unbelievable. I thought I was watching a kid show on the Disney Channel.

God, I don't know why the characters did beat her to death and bury her in a shallow grave. And now they're actually going to hang out with her?

Terminator expy? He did his job of being a scary looking antagonist for Hopper to face off and got about 5 minutes screen time.

Gimme dat free ice cream whiteboi

The Russian could be given a pass for being a cheap knock-off of the terminator. But the loud mouth kid cant. Everytime she said a word I wanted to mute the scene

yeah that one was bad, too, but i mean the one with the glasses. this dude is everything that's wrong with this season. russian, slapstick, just overall bad writing.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-05-09h44m55s151.png (1280x640, 874K)

I just got to the part where they're trying to convince her to climb through the air duct, and holy fuck, she might be the most annoying character I've seen in years. I also really hate how she's written to always have the last word over all the other characters. She's clearly intended to be some kind of fan-favorite character, and it's just a ridiculous misfire. I can't decide whether she's worse than the ghetto X-Men from season 2 or not.

You racists are idiot faggot white monkeys

Even that dude could be overlooked compared to the little monkey

Attached: 3996885159e1b3e39ef0864d3bb36cc7b541cde1a7b84313fdfec2a23f080df1.jpg (236x377, 22K)

no. the sassy annoying little sister character is far more believable and a better idea (in theory and at the beginning, not how it played out) than the nice, humorous Russian scientist who escapes a giant Soviet underground lair and a Russian hitman to flee with a bunch of Americans and constantly engages in slapstick bullshit and only cares about having fun at a fair and getting a strawberry slush

You're a racist, that's why you don't see that

My main problem with him was he died making all the time wasted on him pointless. The Duffers at this point seem determined to devote unnecessary time to secondary characters rather than actually letting the main group of kids interact like they're actual friends.

She just kinda stood out because she was so different from her brother.

They definitely should have introduced her better, can’t remember if she was in the last season but I think that could have helped. I think it would have been a good idea to introduce her at home so the brother and sister part would be more believable.

I guess she’s meant to be an annoying smug little sister and that’s how she came across.

The ice cream was kinda weird too, for a smart kid she was pretty disrespectful, just wanting free samples. Then later saying she’ll only help if they steal or buy her ice cream for life. It was off putting.

People didn’t like Joffrey Baratheon either and that’s how the show wanted it. But I guess because he’s white it’s ok to not like the kid?

>letting the main group of kids interact like they're actual friends
yas. this season missed that.

Wait, are you joking? Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or you just didn’t get the character?

The boots and the gloves and the headshots?

see

I want to shoot her and Max. They're both so fucking annoying.

Sassy nigress is such a boring cliche jesus christ. At least it would be bearable if she could act, but the kid is fucking terrible

Attached: 1490815170652.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

What i dont understand is that she has any right to act like that im 1980s America. I doubt Nigs could act like that

Bad too? He was fucking awesome, and a brilliant nod to the terminator.

How old are you?

Try being more nuanced with your dog whistles. Just because you don't like a character, doesn't qualify you for being a racist. Keep slinging that dog shot though. It may eventually stick when you look at yourself.

He just wanted to be a American, the game of Life is rigged.

this, they would have been stomped to the ground and burned alive right on spot if they acted out like THAT in a MALL

>They definitely should have introduced her better, can’t remember if she was in the last season but I think that could have helped. I think it would have been a good idea to introduce her at home so the brother and sister part would be more believable.
She was already introduced in previous seasons and the only thing she did was insult her brother and his friends

>uses the word "sassy"
>reddit spacing
>uses le racism card

*SNAP*
YEP

>hates commies
>makes wagies dance
>enjoys multiple scoops like Donald J.
she's highly based

No, I think she was meant to be Joffrey Baratheon desu. Surely they would know how annoying and smug she was coming across as.
Her accent was totally different to her brothers too.

yeah i got the Terminator reference but he was still too cartoony. and why the fuck would he go have a drink in a local american bar?
apparently several russians regularly go in and out in different shops in the town, does no one fucking notice that there's Russians who don't speak English everywhere?!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-05-09h53m20s853.png (1280x640, 994K)

Every time she comes on screen I wank

>reddit spacing

sweet summer child

Attached: 1559910493880.png (909x720, 107K)

They really should have let Will work out some of his incel rage on her.

Attached: Thisis what you all deserve.jpg (426x400, 43K)

Yeah but, that’s all move tropes and nods to 80s nostalgia. The show is kinda tongue in cheek, I bet best season someone breaks the fourth wall.

>saying the word racist means "using le racism card"
>sassy is a no no word

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (498x550, 36K)

Yeah, so she played the role exactly how they wanted her character to be.

>no Mike/Eleven/Will 72 minute unsimulated threesome episode
its shit

If that's "reddit spacing" you literally just did the same you absolute fucking retard

Anyone else disappointed they didn't get to see a 2 hour scene of the mom getting absolutely railed by the chad thundercock?

I don't get it.

Attached: 1562413717925.png (512x309, 313K)

>It's a Yea Forums writes season 4 thread

Did anyone else feel like there wasn't really enough time spent on the kids just hanging out and palling around? It was better this season than the last one but still not great, I'm not sure I'd believe they were all best friends based on just their interactions in the show, sometimes it just seems like they all hate each other

Or maybe slice of life anime has just poisoned my brain

Attached: d0ff3ce7ca229ff7533ddd800381b139_memes-gif-tumblr-memesuper-omfg-meme-face_500-423.jpg (500x423, 34K)

Yes. Mrs Wheeler is hot

>niggers who do nothing but beg for gibs are in fact mathematical geniuses if you give them the opportunity
bravo netflix

Every time I see people call other people out for >>reddit spacing
I just assume they’re uneducated or dropped out of school early.

What you’re calling reddit spacing is just someone using a writing method that makes reading easier.

It’s honestly just common sense, really.

The point is that they are growing up, growing apart, and changing you knob

He was funny, but they could've had him do all his antics in the background of other shots and given more time to the characters that actually matter

when she started trying to smash open the container of bright green unknown liquid like a literal chimp i couldn't believe what i was seeing

Attached: 1560539799576.png (689x806, 845K)

Now you are just reaching.

So what's the show?

Why are /pol/tards so sensitive? Might wanna go back to your safe space

I hate her but I like Lucas out of the faggy kid friends.

Attached: 1562206278221.gif (1260x1179, 464K)

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaah
Nice work.

Guys im not from the USA. Is it realistic that nigs could/would act and behave like that in the early 80s? There is not one scene were a nig is called Nigger and it seems to be accepted that Max and Lukas have a relationship

Yeah, there that was weird. The directors definitely didn’t want us to like this character.

I would have much rather this Season 3, be Season 2, erase actual Season 2 and then do an IT style time-skip where they're all adults. But in real time so this faggot show wouldn't have to be around for decade or two.

stranger things s3

Ayo where the vannila ice cream at?

Yes.

Of course not, thats why they got rid of the one dude who was obviously going to say it in the very first episode. This show is the epitome of sanitized jewlywood la la land cultural ret-conning.

Fuck me, that is an AWESOME idea, bravo mother fucker. And since it came out in 1990 it would be a great way to end the show.

Only if they were older and the black guy in question was a sports chad that his small town high school relied on for relevance. Black white or green, those fuckers were royalty, robbery, rape, vandalism, all swept under the rug for the sake of muh trophies in the 80's and 90's.

Are niggers chimping over this character?

>those fuckers were royalty, robbery, rape, vandalism, all swept under the rug for the sake of muh trophies in the 80's and 90's

yeah, read up on what Columbine High was like at the time of the shooting, shit was fucking insane

No, white people are.

>I think the Russian was far worse. Not a single time did he act like a human fucking being, it was almost slapsticky
I am Slavic, and it was normal behaviour

Why would they? She behaves like most of them but is also a mathematic genius

The Duffers were right in wanting to do a Anthology Series about different shit every season. Why did Netflix have to be such faggots and demand the same crap cast over and over, such a waste.

Fuck no, we wouldn't out up with their animal shit. In my town our mall was segregated until the late 90s, with whites being allowed inside and blacks being allowed out.

I don't believe you.

>read up on what Columbine High was like at the time of the shooting
Sauce me brah

Wait, what was it like? Got any links?

Attached: 1558843501671.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Oh god. I am watching the episode 4. Please tell me she will not be in 5 and 6.

Dude I am literally russian and the scientist guy behaved like a 12 yo. No way a soviet scientist even as young as the character is would cartoonishly insist on the cherry soda. I understand that it's just a comic relief but you gotta make this shit at least somewhat believable. Thank god that he spoke russian without any accents

Attached: 1522094755533.gif (300x169, 1.91M)

>archive.org/details/youtube-6pN_1-wjBtg

not on youtube anymore, but here it is. he's telling some stories and talking about it

I thought it was decided

that spacing after a greentext

wasn't reddit spacing
now this is reddit spacing

see lot of blabla ofc, but watch all of it if you're interested

Biology

i want hopper to unload his pistol in my mouth, if you know what i mean.....

Attached: IMG_20190706_093751.jpg (620x930, 158K)

see there's no such thing as reddit spacing just stfu and stop using this stupid fucking newfag buzzword

Ironically, the south in the 80's was more tolerant of the black dick than the north. t. grew up in south Carolina where a black guy in high school was track and field god who was banging white cheerleaders and other trailer trash, all day long. The only time anyone gave a shit was when a black guy from out of state tried getting greasy with a local girl.

Our society values Caucasian features, and not black features.

Cope

#BlackGirlMagic

Couldn't it just be that they're monkey animals and no one wants to fuck gorilla savages?

Ok, my useles opinion:
This show used to be pretty decent goonies style sci-fi\thriller set in the 80s.
Now it looks like its a sci-fi drama tv FROM the 80s. Evil undeground russkies included.

cope my brown cock deep down into your little white asshole, fucking FAGGOT

WTF this slime is so fast

You sound like you never outgrew your 'girls are yucky' phase.

Thanks. Still on s01e01

I accepted the kids' shitty acting in S1 and 2 because they were kids, but now that they're hitting their teenage years, it's really starting to get grating.

Explain to me why Arabs and Asians undergo extensive surgery in their home countries to have more "Caucasian" features? I'm sure it's cos of muh african oppression

Attached: 1553284387728.jpg (601x508, 55K)

Cmon user.

It does make sense.

>AY YO GIB ME DA FREE SHIT WHITEY

Why, because I find two girls from the show really annoying? Fuck off.

Sounds like a fucked up school.

I went an “elite” boarding school and it was well know that parents could put cash under the table for special treatment of their kids.

I noticed the redhead girl was smiling and smirking at times and that really put me off.

a week ago i would have said stop watching after season 1, season 2 fucking sucks, but now season 2 doesn't even look that bad anymore.

Redhead poisoning other people's relationships was annoying.

everything about the season was annoying. literally the only good thing were steve, robin and dustin. especially robin.

What I meant to say that she was doing it at time when she was meant to be serious or scared.

People pay just to watch a guy read someone else's article?

But now she's an orphan without based boi Billy to keep her in line, so her shit behavior evens out.

Why would they give a shit about specifically out of state blacks fucking their broads but not the local ones? Would the feeling have been the same if he was an out of state white? And by 'out of state' do you mean anybody not south carolinian or just yankees?

Dark is now unironically better. Feels good.

that's why i stopped watching that motherfucker. it all started with him reading really interesting shit you couldn't find anywhere else, he even made an audiobook of the whole elliot rodger manifesto, but over time it became just him literally just reading the most trivial shit around.

What town?

Southerners have this fucked up local pride shit. Anyone not from "the community" is scorned unless they make inroads to be accepted. It's some Children of the Corn parody shit if you as me.

it's pretty funny that after 3 months El is still grieving over Hopper's death while the redhead just doesn't give 2 fucks about Billy already

My highschool had a handful of black kids. Every time a new one showed up from Africa or something they really wanted to work hard and learn. Only, a year later, they were tainted by the local dindus so they stopped caring about being nice and learning.

Harrison, Arkansas

El is also a shut in with an extremely small circle of people who she gives a shit about, now minus 1. Whereas the redhead is a socially seasoned Californian brat.

Pretty sure everyone knows that. Reddit spacing is just a fun and stupid meme/buzzword on here.

This, honestly.

lol, shut up lardass

Get it right, it's a tool to ostracize posts because they don't conform to whatever fuckaloo cred tourists think they can get here.

no u
season 2 was way better than season 3

the season started off sort of good, now i'm on ep 6 and literally every scene is just people screaming at each other. what the fuck? are americans really like this?

>everything about this character
>every girl being ultra competent genius
>those le ebil white reporters
>that fucking Trump parody and his death

Why the fuck are american writers so obsessed with politics?

Attached: 1460126332091.png (1384x1496, 743K)

Talking about El, why does she still behaves and talks like an autismo from the first season even though she had more than enough time to learn normal human interaction? I guess Duffers can't write a proper development for her so she still constantly repeats other people's phrases like "friends don't lie", "bitching" and other stupid shit

Attached: 1485766083942.png (1208x1920, 2.82M)

>are americans really like this?

YES, THIS IS JUST HOW WE TALK

It's just so fucking slow. Big monster plot line really didn't need 8 episodes. Half of the season is filler.

You can literally watch the first 10 minutes of the episode then skip to final 10 minutes and you lose almost nothing.

robin is best girl

This character is like a living shitpost against /pol/ and Yea Forums, it's fucking hilarious.

Because "more than enough time" isn't how sheltered shut-in children with overbearing guardians work you spas.

I dunno, a lot of people outside of the internet dislike sassy black females.

It's nice to know the African immigrant from my school is one of the few success stories from that shithole. Based Mtoto.

>WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST REPROGRAM DEMOGORGONS TO WORK COLLECTEVLY LMAO?

I hate sassy females in general because sassiness is annoying, especially when women do it. I don't just hate her because she's black and then add a multiplier to that hate for being sassy.

This character was pretty annoying, but it's amusing seeing how furious she makes people.

It would be fine if they reduced her scenes by half. It was just too fucking silly.

But it's clearly shown that Hopper's rules are:
>don't hang out in crowded places
>come home early in the evening
>live the door slightly open
She didn't have any restrictions in spending time with her friends at all

Attached: 1537298376385.jpg (1000x1500, 354K)

I don't know. Her views against commies seem pretty cool to me.

Didn't they literally only give her such a huge role because she was meme'd by people last season?

>my anecdotal life "experience" trumps this fictional story telling
Have sex.

Who said anything about trumping? I said that the goofy scientist is a silly character and is stretching the suspension of disbelief too much

inb4 DUDE THERE ARE CG MONSTERS AND FORCE POWERS BUT GOOFY SCIENTISTS ARE TOO MUCH LMAO?

So this is the /stg/?
I just finished watching this last night. What did I think of it, Yea Forums?

It sucked but you liked the dyke lesbian until she confessed in being a lesbian

Yeah man, why couldn't they just capture Dyatlov?

He was cartoonishly villainous as well

Can't we all just appreciate how they didn't include anything from the abysmal s02e07 abomination?!

The nigress wasn't a bad character. Max was an annoying cunt but they are kids, kids are annoying cunts. The whole monster/russian plot was the weakest of the 3 seasons but it was okay. Also El's pretty weak sause. Couldn't even 1v1 posessed Billy. The only thing that really pissed me off this season was Robin turning out to be a lesbo after baiting a romance for like 6 episodes. Harrington don't need another friendship, he and Dustin got the perfect bromance in this show. He needs and deserves to get his dick wet.

>bromance
Stop using that word. Their relationship is called "friendship"

Fuck this nigger girl. Fuck all niggers. Fuck em all. Kill niggers. Kill all niggers.

>Can't we all just appreciate how they didn't include anything from the abysmal s02e07 abomination?!

No. The show is pure AIDS.

i feel like Hopper has the worst scenes this season. all his interactions feel cartoonish as fuck, he just yells at people in different locations. based Winona is wasted on these shit scenes.

the worst thing for me this season though was the scene where Nancy and Cokehead are being chased through the hospital by the fucking very same journalists who humiliated them at work. literally felt like i was watching a shitty homemade youtube horror video. the production value is nice but everything else feels dumbed down.

Why does Will sense the Mindflayer when he got exorcised last season? Bonus question: Why doesn't the Mindflayer sense Will too?

How come the US government didn't notice the Soviets building an entire underground base with dozens of scientist, and (I assume) at least half a hundred soldiers in their country? And this is during the Cold War.

it did feel a bit like they just reduced him to le angry shouting man

>How come the US government didn't notice the Soviets building an entire underground base with dozens of scientist, and (I assume) at least half a hundred soldiers in their country?

And not just anywhere in the country, but the place where all sorts of horrible shit keeps happening, you think they'd keep an eye on it.

>t.

Attached: 1558578820743.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

No, they're just ugly

What's funny is that they threw in The Wire season 5 newspaper angle like Jake Busey and crew are a bunch of big shots when we've had 2 seasons of weird ass shit going on in Hawkins with minimal media coverage.

What is it that makes them ugly though?

Wow, you mean like some sort of integration or something. What a crazy idea.

The color brown is associated with food gone bad, rot, decay. Besides that their features are on average closer to monkeys.

That fat fuck sheriff was worse

How was written off was the worst part about him. He could have used more development.

>that scene when BTTF ends and the entire theater claps

Did Americans really clap in theaters all the way back in 1985?

She's fun, like a lighthearted version of kids from The Wire.

She and the whole Ice Cream team were literally the only interesting people in the show.

Ice Cream Crew >>>>> Depressed Alcoholic Adults > """Core""" Team Kids >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nancy & Junkie