What do you think about Spider-Man in the MCU possibly being gay/bi-sexual? Personally...

What do you think about Spider-Man in the MCU possibly being gay/bi-sexual? Personally, I would be okay with that as long as the person Peter was in love with was a super cute twink.

Thoughts?

Attached: Gay-Spider.png (792x661, 286K)

Faggots, like yourself, should be executed.

Attached: 1562235663140.jpg (600x600, 70K)

the holocaust is a hoax

Cute twinks are cute. If you make Spidey gay, his boyfriend should be very cute.

Why do they hate mary jane so fucking much?

This. Any cute twink actors?

Holland is already a twink. His boyfriend would be a disgusting bear 100%.
I would hate her too if she was a neggress.

Holland isn't twink enough. The cute twink would need to somewhat look like a girl.

It's robably going to be Tom Holland's live in "best friend".

Attached: 4b57e6aa9c148bbc9d889b1ea9807ac0.jpg (640x477, 38K)

That's not a cute twink.

thats why he was in the womyn group shot of endgame hes a queer in real life and soon be as spiderman

Sony and Disney don' exist to fulfil your fantasies user. Just Tom Hollands of being able to have a full penetration sex scene with his boyfriend on camera.

I hope they enjoy aids

>ywn have behind the scenes footage of Jake G. fucking Tom.
At one point Tom most likely put on the Spidey suit with Jake’s cum still inside his bum, haha

So is that true that Papa Stark twiddle his ass while no one watched?

It's funny because the original interview's question was really vague, and now everyone and their mother are spinning it like Tom Holland is a gay rights activist. The kid gave the most bland textbook answer too.
It went like:
Do you think Spiderman could ever be gay?
Of course, and Marvel will be more diverse in the future!

The kid is literally just saying what he's been briefed to say and that machinery that is clickbait media[to be read as liberal] is pushing all the angles.

Mysterio is wanted Stark and Peter's sex tapes through EDITH

If you want a gay spider man so badly, make Miles gay.

Yes we need gay trans retarded handicapped versions of super heroes to prove we arent like HITLER

Tom Holland has no future in the industry after the MCU who gives a shit what this priviliged frog faced cocksucker thinks?

I will only accept it if they show Tom Holland making out with a cute twink. If he thinks that's so important, he should put his mouth where his money is.
A blowjob scene would be nice too. Come on people it's 2019

>4th spiderman movie will feature miles morales and he'll be peter's boyfriend

Attached: 1497105302681.jpg (750x728, 270K)

>MJ is now black
>Spider-Sense is now “Peter Tingle”
>J Jonah Jameson is now Alex Jones
>Star Wars and Audi shilling in every movie
Haven’t they done enough

He only said this because he doesn't want to kiss the negress.

Spider-Man has made you gay.