I cannot put my hatred for this disgusting nigglet into words, it's honestly kind of beautiful

I cannot put my hatred for this disgusting nigglet into words, it's honestly kind of beautiful.

Attached: hideous sheboon.png (451x450, 295K)

inb4 leftypol spams "have sex" because you recognize how ugly niggers are

>gimmee that for free
How can Netflix get away with it?

Commie detected

She's 100% more entertaining to watch than her brother.

So Netflix shills are going to astroturf a bunch of "grrr black girl make me mad!" threads to create a story to pass around the press and garner more publicity?

SAMPLE THIS YOU FUCKING CHIMP

Attached: DIE.jpg (647x464, 206K)

>leftypol

Attached: 1514861855380.png (645x729, 68K)

Why are incels so obsessed with blacks

someone is sensitive about their lack of sex

>cant even reply to the right comment

Yeah, that's definitely what's happening. It couldn't be the /pol/tards who constantly complain about nonwhite characters. It must be paid shills.

dilate

>Gets Will's DnD books at the end, implying she'll be part of the gang from now on
Disgusting.

Why
*puts black people in every commercial*
Are
*puts black people in every TV show*
You
*blackwashes white characters*
Always thinking
*makes every lead role a colored person*
About
*make white people villians*
Blacks?

I want her dead already

I wanted her dead the moment they debuted her ugly black ass

EVERY MINORITY IN CLEVELAND GOT OBAMA PHONE
KEEP OBAMA IN PRESIDENT YOU KNOW?

>black people exist
Wow... These monkeys are so stupid and lazy... They shoul really do something with their lives...
>black people get a job
AHHH NOOOO THEY'RE GENOCIDING MY RACE AHHHH IT'S SUPPOSED TO ONLY BE WHITES ON EVERYTHING HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?

what about Romney?

I'd love to kick Priah Ferguson in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little dyke flying through the air.
As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

Attached: bleh.jpg (650x940, 62K)

Have sex

You reddit crossposters complain about pol and say it represent a retarded minority, yet its the most active board on this entire website

Find happiness.

Whites are the villains you retard. Have you not been paying attention to history?

Little girl can barely talk, let alone act, and nothing about the character is believable. A 10 year old that won't shut the fuck up about economics? Bullshit.

>Race is not a social construct

Attached: McKenna Grace & Harambe.jpg (640x640, 99K)

Are you calling leftypol retarded, or pretending it doesn’t exist?

That's rude, fren

jewish people aren't white, silly

I couldn't get over how unlikable she is.

I don't care she's black. I don't care she's a kid. I like the main cast, they're all kids and the black kid is part of that.
I just don't understand why they made her so unlikable.

I think it's desperation. They're giving her this annoying quirky dialogue, and portraying her as intelligent and witty despite being a kid, but has that EVER worked? It's so fucking annoying. It's not how kids work. Even the intelligent ones. She's so fucking irritating. And the worst part? They made her look like the most ugly little shit possible. Really? That hair with that hair line? You're not gonna attempt to straighten it and use it as an attempt to hide those fucking features?

God. What the fuck were they thinking?

she looks like dejonay from the proud family

>I hate an obnoxious character
bravo OP
It was a free and fair exchange on the free market user
isn't it curious that conservatives love the market until it doesn't work for them

>and fair exchange
Nope. The negro was acting maliciously.

Said literally nobody but (you)

Everything that they say is bad about jews is true about whites

I'm calling your bluff. Expound upon this statement.

Two Jews for every 1 goy on that fucking show.

Attached: Remember-Brett-Gelman-Murray-Bauman.png.jpg (1024x524, 50K)

sounds like something a jew would say

Attached: dytsd.jpg (1658x860, 52K)

Bloody hell she looks like someone from the hood

>straighten it
black queens do NOT need to adhere to wypipo constructs of beauty

it does exist but it's irrelevant, its just a few hundred people on 8gag

Give me samples whitey Mmmmm Hmmmm

She held all the cards.
They needed her, she didn't need them.

>56%

Attached: Gaten-Matarazzo-teeth-788x394.jpg (788x394, 28K)

lmao she looks like those goblina cartoons

Attached: 20190705_234437.png (500x205, 155K)

>brett gelman
FUCK BRETT GELMAN
faggot pussy bitch

YES

Thank you, for the love of me, I couldn't understand why such a ghetto twat was allowed to be in the season. Other than to fill a quota. I wanted to slap that nigger every time it spoke.