Stranger Things Season 3

This was fucking kino, lads.

I thought the first two seasons were good, but not great. This season, though, was on another level.

Attached: rs_634x939-190604072918-634-stranger-things-poster-ch-060419.jpg (634x939, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/219WdZYQCPI?t=1958
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes,_God,_Yes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when Peter Gabriel cover "Heroes" kicks in at the end

;_:

This only made me want to watch actually good movies from the era rather than this pile of grabage

They cheated by playing it a second time but I don't care it still got me.

I hope you remember to keep the door 3 inches open, Yea Forums
this is literally a reference to Hopper entering the portal btw

I thought this season was less of a reference-fest than the first two

How much did Burger King pay them?

But Hopper's in Russian prison

I enjoyed it.

Nah, it's prolly Dr Breen or some other surprise reveal, maybe even Barb it's too obvious for it to be Hopper, and besides, him trapped in the Upside Down has a nice poetry with El

this show was never good

It was okay, low points were not as low as S2.

But Christ first half was slow as fuck and main story was so simple in the end it could've easily been done in like 4 episodes.

This.

I am on episode 2 and shits boring as fuck so far...

6 minutes in and I thought Mike became a fag for a second. Millie aged like milk

>dude mall culture and stores you remember from the 80s
>dude new coke
>dude continuous 80s pop songs
>dude neon
>dude USSR
>dude short shorts on guys
>dude back to the future and day of the dead

Despite all the zany supernatural shit, the first two seasons treated the characters in a fairly serious, grounded way. This season didn't. The style was good and I liked it, but I absolutely hate that it didn't take the characters seriously.

Shit season. A little late for anyone to care about Russians.

It was a boring drag for the most part and the pacing was horrible
The main kid from season 1 was downgraded into the butt of the joke who’s shat on by every character

>BREED ME, user
>NOW!!!
How do you respond?

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x04.mkv_snapshot_09.55_[2019.07.05_23.46.37].png (1366x768, 1.64M)

>breed
>3x04
Oh user...

Best kid to worst kid
>Mike
>Dustin
>El
>Lucas
>Dustin
>Lucas’s sister
>Max

Best teen to worst teen
>Steve
>Billy
>Dyke
>Jonathan and Nancy (there’s just there desu)

by squirting my peepee milk in her tummy

She got her mom's boobs

Attached: g7ALej5.jpg (1080x1080, 50K)

cmon man season 1 is great, just s1 tho

I think having it all revolve around the same people gets a bit tiresome, which is why I liked the emphasis on Billy, but also why I disliked him getting axed. There was a lot more room for character development there. Couldn't help feeling like that was unnecessary with how long it was drawn out and with Hopper disappearing at the same time.

Do i need to watch s2 to watch this season? s2 bored me to tears.

Doesn't matter she's a lesbian, if you see a girl with a body like that and your first thought isn't that of breeding her you're a homosexual.
Based!
The bandaid makes her 10 times hotter.
God bless you.

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x07.mkv_snapshot_29.03_[2019.07.05_18.26.10].png (1366x768, 1.18M)

Nah, most of it is forgotten and the important stuff from S2 is mentioned

I WANT TO FUCK ROBIN!

There's a 4 minutes compilationsof S2 before the first episode on Netflix, that's enough.

Get in line.
I want to make at least 10 babbies with her.

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x06.mkv_snapshot_31.38_[2019.07.05_11.10.22].png (1366x768, 1.48M)

Robin and Steve.
>youtu.be/219WdZYQCPI?t=1958
>32:33

Attached: r+s_4everplatonicmaybe.png (1200x630, 702K)

She's like fucking Blade ffs.
>all the strengths of Ethan and Uma
>none of their weaknesses

the hoppor actor isn't coming back; he ended his contract with the duffors. They died him final

How does anyone look at season 3 Mike and decide he's the best? He's borderline useless.

Stop shilling with these threads asshole. I'm sure I told you this already numerous times by now. In detail at that. This was the worse season of Stranger Things. Do they pay you in Bitcoin or Direct Deposit?

>tfw one of them dies in the other's arms in season 4 or 5 after they spend an entire season buddy-copping it

I will not be able to handle it bros. ;_;

I'd agree, cinema shit is justified by the mall location, only dumb part was that fucking stupid part where they stop to discuss new coke for two minutes, that shouldn't have made it past the first draft. Levity is fine, but that whole section was just real groaner of a reference, one step down from them all looking into the camera and asking if you remember the 80's.

Season 2 was worse tho. The only thing I remember from it was that god awful eleven joins a gang episode. At least this season gave us Robin.

I'm not even looking forward to future seasons, season 2 and 3 have the exact same formulas as the first season and the pacing is just awful because of it. They really didn't know what to do with the show after S1

So is she full blown lesbian or bi? They clearly wrote her to like Steve then threw that queer shit last minute.

I WANNA FUCK ELEVEN!!!

>trips to confirm
fucking hell don't do this to me, user.

It'll be Steve dying in Robin's arms, won't it? FUCK

It really fucking annoys me that they put the pretty red head with the buffoonish nog.
Definitely has the hand of the Jew involved.

Gonna have to be full blown lesbo, if they walk it back and make her bi there'll be a backlash.

>trips and dubs
RIP Steve, died saving his lesbian best friend

SADIE SINKIE, THE ACTRESS PORTRAYING «MAXINE»:

— IS VEGAN.

— SELDOM WEARS «MAKEUP».

— WALKS ON THE METATARSAL ZONE OF HER FEET.

— HAS A GENUINE, SINCERE, PERSONALITY.

Attached: SD SNK STRN.jpg (3175x2580, 876K)

Nah, it's pretty unimaginative and predictable, above average at it's best.

>tfw one of them dies in the other's arms in season 4 or 5

I was honestly expecting Steve to die this season because of his "redemption" in season 2. I figured they were making us like him to kill him off. Was surprised they killed Billy off instead.

Also, why was I under the impression that season 3 was going to be the final season? No way after that post credit shit can they not follow up on that.

Kill yourself pedofag

writers hate the character of steve and love to humiliate him
first to reveal the girl he's crushing on is a dyke
and then giving the amerimutt boy a girlfriend

last season he was humiliated by billy and got cucked by charlie the cokeman heaton.

For me, it was actually this song this user posted:
When Steve and Robin were talking when on the floo tied up. I dunno the whole thing hit my in the gut and I'm assuming it did it to as well

Which would be contradictory to their message considering bi is a part of their little queer club and theyd be intolerant.

Because the other characters are more useless than him

Oh god, they're really gonna do that aren't they. Steve is fuuuuuuuucked.

>Steve continues to be the most based character even though the writers try to make him awful
DESU the show sucks but as long as Steve, and now Robin, are in it I will continue to watch.

I didn’t liked this season that much. First one was very good. Second one was awesome, it amplify the universe with the mastermind and the demorgon devolution. But this one is eh, second season there wasn’t a proper open ending, it was just mastermind looking at the school, at least in season one you saw will being in the inverse world. But as an ending, it was good. Eleven became a normal girl, Billy redempted himself, Hopper finally had a daughter and Will will no be alongside with the group so that means he can’t notice them about the monsters. I think it should be the final season or using another group of friend, maybe 4 kids from commieland

B L A C K E D

True, but the moment they say that the chick is bi and not a lesbian, to them it's either 'he turned her straight' or 'gays and men can't just be friends', the writers will get dragged for it, and they're probably smart enough to know that.

>They clearly wrote her to like Steve
You can get along with a woman without needing to bang her, user. Also she being gay is a good idea

The fucking writing there was awful. Literally who would explain shit like that and not just say "Steve I only like you as a friend". Instead we got
>*holds hand*
>I was obsessed with you in hugh school
>I like you
>we cant do this, you wouldnt like me, also I was only obsessed with you cuz I liked the girl that liked you
Awful writing.

I'm gonna bust out bawling I don't even care who's around. My dad will call me and say "son you're a PUSSY AND I DISOWN YOU" and I won't even care. The love between Robin and Steve transcends all boundaries of the familial or sexual orientation. It will break me

She is gonna open your anus for trying
Based

>second one was awesome

Easily the worst season, the only "great" season was really the first

This, there's literally no chance that they'll make Robin be with Steve because the entire purpose of her arc is to cuck Steve yet again and win diversity points from normies, She's became a corporate plug-in at the end, nothing more

>even though the writers try to make him awful
Are you dumb? They didn’t treated him as “the evil ex” for dumping nancy and he have been a chill dude with the children. Writters are treating him very good despite he isn’t that necessary in this season

For sure, it's just overly complicated writing for the sake of a shocking gut punch. Nobody talks like that, and it just seems out of character for Robin, she wouldn't fuck him around, and she probably wouldn't come out to him, she'd just flat turn him down at the first sign.

>You can get along with a woman without needing to bang her
She quite obviously showed affection towards him and it would have made far more sense for them to like each other because their contrasting personalities would have been a point of maturity for Steve. How is it a good thing when it's a cheap fake out so people can applaud netflix for representation? Flat out terrible and disingenuous writing

Spare me the "why cant we be friends" colors of the rainbow bullshit user. There was absolutely no reason for them to hold hands on the roof and have her tell the "I really liked you in high school". It served only for a "WTF!?" moment when her being a fag was revealed but in the context of her being lesbian that shit makes zero sense.

>So there's me and Amy, and we're all inseparable, right? Just big time in love. And then four months down the road, the idiot gear kicks in, and I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Which, as we all know, is a really dumb move. But you know how it is: you don't wanna know, but you just have to, right? Stupid guy bullshit. So, anyway, she starts telling me about him... how they fell in love, and how they went out for a couple of years, and how they lived together, her mother likes me better, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... and I'm okay. But then she drops the bomb on me, and the bomb is this: it seems that a couple of times, while they were going out, he brought some people to bed with them. Ménage à trois, I believe it's called. Now this just blows my mind, right? I mean, I am not used to this sort of thing. I mean, I was raised Catholic, for God's sake.

Attached: 1.png (796x647, 519K)

This Thats kinda the reason why nobody is relly talking about it. Or making numerous threads about it, besides chill threads who gets around 20 posts.

>Best girl
>Is lesbian
Why they do this?

>So I'm totally weirded out by this, right? And then I just start blasting her. Like... I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling, so I figure the best way is by calling her a slut, right? And tell her she was used. I'm... I'm out for blood. I really wanna hurt this girl. I'm like, "What the fuck is your problem?", right? And she's just all calmly trying to tell me, like, it was that time and it was that place and she doesn't think she should apologize because she doesn't feel that she's done anything wrong. I'm like, "Oh, really?" That's when I look her straight in the eye, I tell her it's over. I walk.

Attached: 2.jpg (630x853, 50K)

Stranger Things should've just been a mini-series

MUH

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x500, 551K)

>It was a mistake. I didn't hate her. I wasn't disgusted with her. I was afraid. At that moment, I felt small, like... like I'd lacked experience, like I'd never be on her level, like I'd never be enough for her or something like that, you know what I'm saying? But, what I did not get, she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy anymore. She was... she was looking for me, for the Bob. But, uh, by the time I figure this all out, it was too late, man. She moved on, and all I had to show for it was some foolish pride, which then gave way to regret. She was the girl, I know that now. But I pushed her away. So, I've spent every day since then Chasing Amy... so to speak.

Attached: 3.png (460x374, 268K)

um user... have sex

Attached: image.png (631x581, 498K)

I don't know, I actually felt she had another reason to say he wouldn't like her if he actually knew her. To the point I felt she liked him enough to keep him from getting involved with her messy side.

The last half of the bathroom drugs scene tried to cram way too much stuff. If they really wanted her to be bi they fucked up because now gays claimed her.

Yeah, Robin was ok. Ill even dismiss her all of a sudden being a dyke 7 episodes in. Lucas sister I wanted to yell "shut the fuck up" every time she spoke. As of the quota for annoying characters weren't already full

Let me fix that fagget
Best kid to worst kid
>Dustin
>Lucas
>El
>Max
>Lucas’s sister
>Mike
>Will

Best teen to worst teen
>Jonathan
>Steve
>Nancy
>Billy

>that teenage ranking
Holy shit the absolute shit taste

Official Best to Worst Teen Ranking:
>Steve and Robin
>Billy
>Heather
>Jon
>Nancy

>not adding Robin

How about you go back?

Those scenes with Will and Dustin being discarded by the others after they became normies and got girlfriends and no longer wanted to engage in childish play with them was too real guys.

Attached: image.png (592x571, 58K)

>Billy
What he did besides hating niggers?

you're joking

Seduced Milfs

What's the context of this scene? Probably not going to watch this season, unless this is a full-penetration sex scene?

Sorry I’m a retard, she’s second place

>Second one was awesome

Attached: 1522270532050.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Hated fat kids

I think you got the rankings upside down

>Jonathan
>Nancy
above billy lmao

Attached: chad vs virgin.webm (1920x960, 2.12M)

Lmao what a fag.

Anyone got a screencap of bald eagle journo saying "I told them to have sex." in Russian?

is this, quite literally, the PUREST relationship between two people EVER in a film or tv show?

Attached: pure.jpg (721x352, 49K)

>mfw it's literally in the show

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x07.mkv_snapshot_17.15_[2019.07.05_16.08.36].png (1366x768, 549K)

I see where you're going with his. I'm sure it will turn up eventually

Well shit

>Have a shitty dad
>Your dad is so shitty your mom left
>She finds another woman and forces you to have a sister that is redit and quirky
>You decide to punch people to release the inner anger
>Your sister decides to fuck a nigger
>Get defeated by your fucking sister and she almost castrate you
>Finally can hit on that sweet MILF you have been flirting for an entire year
>Minutes before going to the motel, have an car accident
>Some alien monster from another world use you as a slave (ironic because hating niggers)
>Even if you went to the motel that day, she would not appear anyways because “Muh family”
>You just only need to ear “DUDE SURF” to being normal again, and minutes later the same monster penetrate you will all his tentacle, in front of your sister and the nigger that kicked you in the ball
Being Billy REALLY is suffering

Attached: 4064F795-4B87-47F7-BC47-92F2B2FCDB51.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Will you go back to tumblr already?

Ok maybe I was wrong and he was based

Tumblr is dead man, just like Hopper

What are you fucking talking about man? He missed his mom. His need to get up on Mrs. Wheeler was pure Oedipus.

You left out the on-the-nose Terminator reference:
>Cast Arnie-look-a-like as Russian who drives a motorcycle and goes around beating people
>Have the mayor jokingly call him "the Terminator" when Hopper asks his name

And here's the other one.

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x07.mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2019.07.05_16.09.29].png (1366x768, 476K)

I am fucking retarded for not realizing that

>vegan

dropped

I'd have a 3some with robyn and mrs wheeler

just finished it
cried like bitch at the end, fuck

steve looks so fucking cute aaaaaah

>for the sake of your poor old dad
>keep the door open 3 inches
So fucking good it saved the season, holy shit

Attached: 135136515.png (407x453, 280K)

ahem... have sex

Attached: murray.jpg (200x280, 11K)

steve + dustin >>>>>>>>>>>> steve + robin

fight me

Attached: bro.png (1616x821, 734K)

I don't want to fuck Dustin.
So Steve + Robin >>>>>>

Why do he have to die? Just go to the fucking starts and press the keys. Isn’t that hard geez

OH FUCK YOU NIGGER NOW WE NOW IT'S HAPPENING

I'm not fucking ready for that shit come on.
Fucking hell

Someone post screenshots of Mike in short shorts

why are her powers gone?

based

used them too much. i'm glad they did it because the constant "character about to get rekt just to get saved by el's powers" was getting fucking old

>I love you too

Attached: goddammit.jpg (1238x492, 86K)

Dramatic hook, also to change the pacing for the next season so she can't just solve every problem that comes up.

>you will never experience childhood love
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR LADS

Yeah I guess it sucks to be you. :^)

I hate this degenerate kike so much

I knew I recognized that dude who didnt get his mustard from somewhere.

> BACED ACE

Attached: Vlcsnap-153642.png (520x438, 219K)

Attached: 1539663288193.webm (1280x640, 2.78M)

OK but why is eleven's powers gone

Attached: 1553256800057.png (1280x640, 796K)

she didn't have sex

faggot

It really feels like barely anything happened this season.

>that disneylike singing in the last episode
what were they thinking?

Because it's a rehash of the old. There was no further ideas or development. It's a money grab.

the scientist dude was cool and cute

This was better before they made the upside down a sentient hive mind. Can´t a predator monster be just that? Why does it need to be explained and understood? A monster is only useful and scary when it´s not understood. The lurking in the dark is always a visual indicator of the unknown. Once it is known, understood and shown the effect is gone.

I did it was great lost it a 12 as well. Now kids can't enjoy there childhood everyone has a camera on em who knows what embarrissing shit you could be filmed doing so there all stunted. >You'll never know the wonders of getting noshed off in a phonebox
You poor fucking souls.

Because it didn't advance any of the characters or their relationships in any way and didn't add anything to the lore.

it's the same structure as season 2 with a different coat of paint. better overall but still mediocre

I hate that magnets bitch so much

>do harm to possesed human body
>monster feels the pain
>possesed human body eats chemicals -> hurts the body
>lol it's ok :D

I was thinking this too when that one dude got stabbed with the scissors.
Did they ever explain why they were eating the chemicals?

no
maybe it liquefied them in the inside so they could become the blob

Watching episode 1.
Why is he so jealous bros? He wants Elevens cunny to himself right?

Attached: stranger-things-season-3-hopper-dies-spoilers-ending-explained-post-credits-twist.jpg (1300x650, 79K)

>This was fucking kino, lads

Attached: sml.png (600x600, 57K)

Yeah I bet fills your tummy pretty good every nite hehe

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x08.mkv_snapshot_00.58.08_[2019.07.06_01.42.43].png (1366x768, 1.2M)

The last episode was written by a woman

Yeah i forgot the part in season 2 where the Mind Flayer makes a flesh body out of people to fuck shit up with

Somehow these stranger things thread have become worse than capeshit threads also this show has sucked since season 1 and season 1 wasn't even that good

The season would've been better if Mrs. Wheeler got banged by Billy

>that Trump parody guy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.51_[2018.0 (1280x720, 1.45M)

The Upside Down isn't a hivemind. The Mind Flayer is. It brings all creatures under its control. That's its whole deal. But the Demogorgons are separate monsters. That's why the Russians had one at the end, despite the gate being closed.

>SAO

Attached: 2126.png (205x246, 6K)

They place emphasis on Back to the Future because Hopper gets ported through time by the blast.

>el is the only confirmed psychic and only person capable of stopping interdimensional aliens
>doesn't have 24/7 military escort

Attached: radius.jpg (839x474, 21K)

>Kino.
So it was the same thing as 1 and 2.
>Scientist make hole.
>Hole make monster.
>Close hole.
>we safe but maybe not.

and it ended the same.
>Its Russia.
>Oh look, a monster.
>oh, another hole.
>Oh, better close it too!

The show has nowhere to go what so ever outside of "L throws mind magic at monster and closes hole"

Alexei was a real one

nope. Duffer Bros wrote it

Your actually talking about something and saying upside down without cringing into a ball and shotgunning yourself. Did you ever think when you grew up you would ever turn into this sad of a cunt? Serious question.

I'm convinced that actress is one of those Hollywood trannies raised to be a girl.

Episodes 3 and the finale are the only kinoes.
Because they involve drama and not just reddit references.

El still has to kill the mindflayer

not nearly as much as coke

This season was just as bad as season 2. I get why people liked the first season with the whole 80s nostalgia and somewhat coherent plot but these last two seasons have been shit how can anyone like this garbage?

Netflix normies.

Attached: 1541307176356.webm (1280x640, 1.28M)

I fucking love her, holy shit. I want her as my gf she's so pretty.

Attached: robin-at-scoops-ahoy-stranger-things-s3e3.jpg (1230x1666, 176K)

Attached: 1546927438641.webm (1280x640, 1.58M)

>this show has sucked since season 1 and season 1 wasn't even that good
>this show has sucked since season 1
>and season 1 wasn't even that good
>HURR DURR

THAT MELLANOMA FACE. No Thanks.

how boring.

Yeah season 1 sucked too just not as bad as the other seasons what cant you comprehend about that retard?

>2019
>not having a lesbian BFF you platonically cuddle with while while talking about your respective girlfriends

I feel bad for you user.

What did she mean by this if she doesn't like him in such a way. Hmmm??

Yeah just like you're a fucking idiot and also a fucking retard too.

Season 1 was utter drivel grow a brain moran.

That scene where the kids get in the car with Nancy and the car knocks over the bikes is symbolic.

can we all agree that
Dark > Stranger Things

over exaggerated caricatures of their own selves, shameless product placement and blatant pandering that would get more and more people twitting their "fav moments"

sumed up s3

She's so obviously not a dyke. Steve is one lucky motherfucker.
She turned a 5/10 show into a 7/10.

Attached: StrangerThingsS03x08.mkv_snapshot_00.59.04_[2019.07.06_01.46.16].png (1366x768, 1.56M)

>Joyce deathflags through the entire last episode, non-stop fucking constantly
>she lives and watches based Hopper die
FUCK THIS SHOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Just finished the season.
Best moments :
Any Steve x Robin
Billy walking like a chad in the pool
Alekseï winning the prize
Dustin and Suzie singing

What am I missing?

Absolutely.
Dark is like Yea Forums compared to this shit. Gotta give it to the fucking krauts, they outdid themselves.

Attached: Dark.S02E05.Lost.and.Found.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-FOCS.mkv_snapshot_41.02_[2019.06.29_04.08.52] (1366x768, 668K)

>Dustin and Suzie singing
You're fucking kidding me. Kys and troll elsewhere

What do you want to bet there'll be a russian psion next season. I really don't know why they haven't played around with the powers more

Reminder that Robin is Uma Thurman's child with Ethan Hawke.

Attached: uma-thurman-daughter-maya-hawke-today-main-190123_b1f761316e7013c20a235fa02bde8e90.fit-760w.jpg (760x380, 64K)

That's not the point, retard. Work on your reading comprehension.

S1: bunch of gamer with their autistic female friend
S3: everyone is fucking a normie

why are they making fun us?

Fucking hell how is this getting any attention its utter garbage. I honestly don't get it. Its going nowhere. This place is entertaining it more than most other boards are you that more touched in the head. I don't get it.

>over exaggerated caricatures of their own selves
This is the worst problem with contemporary pop media. Look at the Simpsons.

To be fair, I dislike obnoxious product placement as much as anyone, but it's pretty fucking 80's, it might not even be intentional but it sells the world that little bit more

LOL Youre a stupid faggot aren't you?

so glad the climax wasn't "Eleven holds her arms out and screams at the big bad for 30 seconds" like S1 and 2 were. Billy and Hopper sacrificing themselves was KINO

Although I did think that Joyce/Hopper/Bauman's plan to shut down the machine was going to be unrelated to the killing the Mindflayer thing. Like they'd close the gate but they'd still have to kill the Mindflayer since it was already on our side of the gate. Oh well, maybe I just misinterpreted it

>the kissless virgin is a wizard

One of us.

Attached: s3.jpg (750x730, 77K)

the 'real' mindflayer, the brain, was/is still in the upsidedown

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes,_God,_Yes
>starring Natalia Dyer and Fransisca Reale

shit, is this online anywhere? It says it premiered at SXSW earlier this year but nothing about if it's getting a wide release or was released on VOD or what. I remember seeing the short film a while back

Does the poo from season too return?

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HATE STEVE

Attached: 1548576780230.jpg (1144x1002, 487K)

I don't mind Billy's sacrifice, but I wish he had a longer redemption arc, I really liked where it looked like his character was going and then they just made him a soulless supervillain this season with 1 whole minute of "HUR DUR I GOOD NOW", this would have been a great payoff to an actual redemption story. He was the most based character in the whole show.

imagine being Wyona Rider and being relegated to not even the top 3 most popular characters on the show that initially got attention because of you being in it

I just looked up her insta, she's friend with the qt who owns psyduck in detective Pikachu, i want to fuck both of them

No, that story isn't even mentioned

>you will never have a threesome with mommy and daughter
It's not fair, I didn't sign up for this shit when I was born.

Attached: nathan new year.jpg (750x1054, 514K)

>Growing up in the Midwest in the early 00s, sixteen-year-old Alice has always been a good Catholic. But when an innocent AOL chat turns racy, she discovers masturbation and is overwhelmed with guilt.
>Seeking redemption, she attends a mysterious religious retreat to try and suppress her urges, but it isn't easy, especially after a cute upperclassman starts flirting with her.
>Alice’s sense of shame is spiraling when she uncovers a shocking truth about the retreat's most devout. Desperate and confused, she flees the retreat and meets an unlikely ally who offers an alternative view of what it means to be a good person. For the first time, Alice realizes she can decide for herself what to believe and finally gets the release she needs.

Attached: YGY_Computer+Still.jpg (2237x1200, 1.44M)

You dont have any friends.

>forgetting about the psychic poo in the loo from season 2
She was forgettable I suppose

I like this shot.

Attached: chrome_NcRDoBtrMe.jpg (1920x975, 181K)

In my headcannon they have already 3 kids.

Steve will die in a blaze of glory fighting some Upside Down final boss and prove to everyone he can actually win a fight.

Attached: Negan.jpg (662x420, 43K)

Who else got really fucking sad when Alexi died?

Based Steve

there were some kino shots this season for sure unfortunate that everything else sucks still not as bad as season 2 though

any Gwinnett lads here? Feels odd to see that dumpster of a mall revitalized to how it was in the 90's

Attached: 4BEUNJ5ABIitNKSI34hOFxfhBxZIol_RwjtzKhheJuk.png (640x715, 583K)

there were a lot of great shots this season, the cinematography/direction was stellar. Really disappointed in the music though. The needle drops were a bit excessive even if the song choices were good, but the score itself was really forgettable compared to the previous 2 seasons. The only track that stood out was the re-use of The First Lie from Season 2's soundtrack (the music from when Jonathan and Nancy finally hook up) in the scene where Steve confesses his feelings for Robin. I guess it was an intentional misdirect?

why's she so STICC, bros?

Attached: 112904111_1152687661.png (1411x2048, 2.81M)

I could see what they were going for emotionally but it just didn't click with me. I didn't care for the all the teenage (love) drama and while the monster being made of exploded bodies was really cool, it didn't actually seem to matter at the end.

Makes me want good body horror media that actually follows through on it.

Attached: 1557142973044.png (483x470, 216K)

Because that's how Charlie Heaton crafted her to be.

Coke.

>"Yeah, we got a new threat for season 3!"
>it's just the old threat again

To be honest, that really subtracted from ,my viewing experience.

this and the definetly-not-john-wick-2 scene in the big top were kino

Is will gay?

Do you mean season 4?

>monster is lurking about but unseen
>pause for three seconds
>silence or a character says something like "is it gone?"
>JUMPSCARE HAHAHA GOTCHA
I actually enjoy a good jumpscare but so many of them were the same predictable setup over and over again. How have they not learned how to scare people effectively after three seasons?

Attached: poochie.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>ywn stay up all night doing coke with Nat

Attached: 113854481_1160070916.jpg (1365x2048, 1.08M)

What's up with the guy's pose on the left?

cocaine from her coke-dealer boyfriend

Like all seasons really. But the S3 thing they said a few months ago.

The great debate.

Attached: suzie vs phoebe.png (624x312, 267K)

Thought Hopper was horribly written and was way inconsistent with the first two seasons. He comes off an asshole in ways he never before. Also loved Robin. All in all, it was really consistently good but imo it doesn't reach the best moments of Season 2.

>I can make her even thinner, and where can I score some Coke round here.

Some of hopper's dialogue this season was cringe, especially the first couple episodes

I swear when I first saw him getting involved, I thought to myself "They better not pull the same fucking bullshit he did last season with joyce and hop", and lo and behold the duffers did it again

Attached: Gtsquashed+pepe+you+mean+to+tell+me+you+_b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 71K)

He's a bit more obnoxious this season but since I had just watched S2 I couldn't find inconsistencies. He's always been a horribly tempered idiot.

He's schrodinger's gay.

it was clearly better than season 2
it obviously wasn't as kino as season 1 but that's a given
i was real fucking happy with the ending specifically how they dealt with hopper
unfortunately they shit the bed so fucking hard with that post credit scene that i'm still in disbelief "No! Not the american." I'm betting my mothers fucking ashes that it's him and it's fucking stupid

The huge creature made of earth flesh is such a cool idea. Pity it just turned into a big dumb monster at the end.

I missed something though, how did it come to exist at all and why does it want to kill everything? Is it smart and the demogorgan dumb?

having one other in one and a half episodes is not my idea of exploring other psions, their powers, and others produced by other countries.

I would kill to get a piece of teen Phoebe.

You can't put two verbs after another and then an adjective like that, Russian piggu!

Didn’t we see Barb’s corpse?

There were jumpscares this season? I did not notice a single one

something something other dimension filled with monsters something doing all different and magic kind of stuff

I enjoy things and talk about things I enjoy. But I am the sad cunt?

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY TEASE BILLY RECRUITING TOWNSFOLK AS SLEEPER AGENTS AND THEY LITERALLY DO NOTHING TO FOLLOW UP ON IT??????!?!?!?

That's a bit cheap.

Don't bother replying to them, they're also on a messageboard talking about stranger things.

end of S2 El closes the gate
at the same time they get that part of the mindflayer out of Will
gate is closed, mindflayer can't get back to the upside down

shill alert. To many buzz words and stock image pls kys.

When Robin, Erica, Steve and Dustin were walking around bantering in the Russian base, I was getting /ss/ vibes with Robin and Dustin dorking it up.

>That's a bit cheap.

Quick! Come up with a cool S4 villain! No looking up that D&D manual!

ice-cream girl being a lesbian was a lead balloon

The nostalgia music was just excrutiating. When the philip glass hit though.

Murray needs it's own fucking show, he's the best.

Attached: Stranger-Things-3-murray-hopper-joyce.jpg (1920x954, 212K)

Good of you to notice their segue into body horror this season. Shame it's all trash.

>steal a show idea from some other guy
>turns out it’s a big hit lmao
>oh shit this wasn’t our idea, fugg how do we continue this
>proceed to shit out one of the worst sequel seasons ever
>make s3 slightly better
>give based Steve a prospect of a bff tier gf
>give conspiracy Jew a russian conspiracy bro
>imply you’re gonna ship cockblocking hop and Joyce
>uuh nah bro lol
>Steve’s almost gf is now lez despite sonlich romantic buildup because reasons
>fucking kill off based Russian right after he’s discovered the joys of capitalism
>hop still hasn’t smashed
Fucking hacks I tell you, the lot of them.

The main plot was fucking nothing. We didn't a single thing about the upside down, or what the Russians were trying to do, or if they even knew about the Mind Flayer. None of the characters progressed in any way either.

Is he the Architect's arch-nemesis?

Attached: 1514616407605[1].jpg (590x788, 76K)

Attached: 1539858538842.webm (1280x640, 472K)

I want him to have a dating show doing nothing but telling people to have sex

Can I still appreciate Stranger Things if I'm not an American and therefore not nostalgic for late boomer/early millenial childhood in small town America?

Attached: 235.png (359x400, 174K)

Please don't show me that scene, it's really fucking sad.

>AND THEY LITERALLY DO NOTHING TO FOLLOW UP ON IT??????!?!?!?
yes they do you fucking autist, would you have preferred they had the giant mindflayer cronenberg monster chasing them the entire season? or bringing back the demigorgon dogs for a third time?

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1280x640, 151K)

Oh, I'd forgotten about that. My fault for skipping through the recap.

What would you have liked?

This show has no respect for it's best characters, Steve gets cucked, Hopper gets an unsatisfying death, Billy gets 1 fucking second of redemption and is promptly killed, Murray loses the only guy he's shown to be friendly around before they can even properly establish a friendship.

I'm German and I got a lot of that nostalgia just from having watched Murrican shows and movies. I think I got most of the references. But that means I can enjoy the show for the mediocre plot.

I don't really get this part either though. If the reason that things were happening again was that the Mind Flayer never got back to the upside when they closed the gate in S2, then why did closing the gate now solve anything? It's not like that banishes the Mind Flayer back to the upside down. But if the "real reason" is that the russkies opened the gate, which they did, then why did they have to pull a reason like the Mind Flayer not going back before the gate was closed in S2 as a plot point at all? It's all just tied to the gate in the end anyway.

you might not get some of the jokes and references, but yes. Characters are really strong, and there's enough going on you will find something to like.

American born in '97 and have no real reverence for 1980s american culture and I love it. It's mostly just texturally about that, the story itself isn't really tied to it. It's just the setting.

Why didn't hopper just go back to the control room? Surely he had enough time given he just stood around nodding at her?

Actually liked his moments with Alexei towards the end. It was a welcome relief after the "DUDES ADULTS TALKING ABOUT SLURPIES LMAO" joke that went on too long

>door between worlds starts to reopen
>fragments of Mind Flayer left behind become active again, receiving instructions from the main body
>begins influencing rats because they're small and simple
>uses the toxic chemicals and flesh to create a body

The Mind Flayer is intelligent and wants to kill everyone just because. That's what's fun about it. No human motive. Just ancient monolithic evil

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

LEARN TO FUCKING SPOILER, YOU NEED RUINED THE LAST EPISODE FOR ME FAGGOT

Attached: 1560160074167.webm (1280x640, 2.3M)

>spend the entire season stressed out that Steve will die
>He gets sent away right before the final battle with Robin/Dustin/Erica
>Relieved knowing he's confirmed safe now
>mfw they find out the Mindflayer is attacking everyone at the mall and Steve bolts back to the car to go and save them

Attached: 1508908320050.png (808x805, 459K)

Why the fuck did you come into a Stranger Things thread if you haven't finished the season.

Stfu he probably just saved you from wasting 8 hours of your life

Okay thanks I'll give it a shot then.

the part of the mindflayer in the real world was inactive, because it had no connection to the 'brain' in the upsidedown when El closed the gate in S2
the part of the mindflayer in the real world just got active again when the russians opend the gate in S3 again, even just for a little bit
now gate is closed again, so the connection is cut again

>going into a /stg/ thread before finishing the season

it's only 8 episodes dude. I never binge shows and I finished it in pretty much one sitting

Attached: 1509637500741.png (600x450, 525K)

Attached: 1552909420398.webm (1280x640, 494K)

Based retard, all the episodes dropped at once you have absolutely no excuse for coming in here without having watched it already.
Big electricity wall that he couldn't get past

Eleven, Billy, Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Hopper, Joyce, and Nancy all progress as characters.

The giant electrical wall spinning around after he threw the Terminator into the device.

where did all the Russians go right at the end before the Army showed up? I wanted the general from the interrogation to get a satisfying death scene.

Alexei Smirnoff
Only crime: discovering capitalism and asking for a cherry slurpee

Attached: Alexei.JPG[1].jpg (678x798, 53K)

>spent all of pre-S3 hoping this season would have a Steve/Hopper buddy cop storyline
>tfw now it'll never happen

Attached: nEhp9yA.jpg (683x1024, 102K)

they don't think the gate will open again, because the laser is broken
so yes, if anyone opens the gate again, it will happen again

>Big electricity wall that he couldn't get past
Wow, that should have been fucking obvious to me. Thanks.

Heather Holloway
Only crime: caring about Billy's health

Attached: 1562299232102[1].jpg (2048x1024, 168K)

F

;_;

I assume they just escaped offscreen, I mean the whole place was desolate when the american military swooped in

>Second one was awesome,
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YIKERS!

Probably had evac protocols in place considering the size of the base

Billy Hargrove
Only crime: Having a shitty family, loving his mom too much

Attached: 310[1].png (310x334, 135K)

Attached: 1556050046930.png (1280x640, 1.08M)

S2 had character development. S3 didn't really have it. That all happened offscreen.

Did based Pierce move his attentions to Maya too? Look what she used to look like not too long ago. She was so thin.

Attached: 180825b7d126765c2c4fbf280d7ac9cd.jpg (800x1165, 127K)

I miss him, bros...

Jim Hopper
Only Crime: loving his daughter.

FOR THE ONES WE COULDN'T SAVE

F

Attached: 310[1].jpg (310x325, 19K)

Why has Will become so useless this season?

based, she's now saving the lives of angels from drowning in heaven

By this i mean that they probably had emergency exits at some of the desolate little farms they bought

The lighting in that scene was offputting but in a bad way.

S3 developed characters who dramatically worthless.

F

Attached: 1425059294407.png (178x213, 4K)

>annoying all fucking season
>constantly berating other countries
>always one-upping whoever she talks to
>turns out she's a nerd

Is that supposed to be a character arc?

Attached: file.png (220x190, 113K)

I thought Nancy and Jonathan killing people felt a bit off. I mean sure, they didn't like the exaggerated douche bags from their workplace, but I still feel like they should have had bigger qualms about bashing someone's skull in when they are down on their knees or stabbing them in the throat. Or at least they should be somewhat harrowed by their own actions afterwards. At this point they didn't know that people just turned into blobs with no way of turning back into regular humans when the Mind Flayer was defeated.

way more cringe than before but still watchable shite. conspiracy guy a best.

All the kids were useless in S3 besides 11, she’s the only one that has powers and can put up a fight against the monsters

It’s because the writers hate the most popular characters. Like Steve was written to be an asshole but ended up becoming way more popular than they expected him to be. Same with billy. So the writers can’t just kill them off so they cuck them instead.

I WANTED BILLY TO FUCK THE MILF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, it's netflix so there's going to be lots more of that. same goes for dyke. Reminder: they're main cast next season and the S1 crew is out.

I didn't watch season 2 because everyone was saying it sucked, is this season worth picking the show back or is OP being a faggot?

>At this point they didn't know that people just turned into blobs with no way of turning back into regular humans when the Mind Flayer was defeated.
I was also thinking that but the people turned into meat. It makes sense that only Billy can turn back because he didn't get pulped.

No, it's retarded.
Literally
>AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS

what scene was it again?

>Is that supposed to be a character arc?
yes, actually. Just because you don't like the character doesn't mean going from making fun of her brother and his friends for being nerds to admitting/accepting that she's one as well (and inheriting their D&D stuff) isn't a clearly defined character arc

I wanted anyone to fuck Robin.

Imagine Robin riding your face in the back room of scoops ahoy after a long shift?

This is only partly true, in S2 Billy got hints of what seemed like the beginning of a redemption arc then in S3 they just straight up make him the Mouth of Sauron

It's more visually interesting than season 2 but some parts are so god damn bad I can't bring myself to say it's an improvement.

>new lesbian character
>black and ginger racemixed couple
>suggested Will might be gay
>sassy black girl who schools all the boys and adults

Oh right, it's a netflix series, of course.

>>constantly berating other countries
based seethe more

they saw them turning into meat and already figured out they were mind-flayed before that (or at least the boss, but Jake Busey was acting the same so it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together there)

F for my boy. Fuck the hack writers for constantly cucking the best characters.

>what scene was it again?
I don't actually remember. All I remember was how much the lighting annoyed me and how it distracted me from what was going on in the story.

She doesn't dine on cock it would seem.

Hey guys! Let's introduce a cool, new monster where your average character could secretly be under control by the monster!!

Then let's complete abandon that the last half of the season and just focus on Billy and the big CGI monster because our audience is fucking braindead and ADHD

Attached: 16539[1].jpg (825x464, 25K)

I think given the fact both of them were nearly beat within an inch of their life they felt like it was either themselves or who they were fighting.

After the first few episodes pretty much all he did was say 'he's coming/he knows we're here' as if everyone in the room didn't already know. Probably my biggest complaint this season, hell even Erica probably got more screentime - she definitely got more lines. (not that im complaining about that though, I thought she was a great character).

Is that a word filter or autocorrect?

>have the best side-plot going with based Steve and based Dustin + based Robin who's perfectly introduced and someone we already love only a couple of episodes in
>only sideplot with no forced melodrama
>just characters bouncing off each other and solving a small town mystery just like S1
>chemistry is off the charts, everyone meshes well
>then
>out of fucking nowhere
>INTRODUCE A LITTLE GOBLIN WHO SUCKS THE FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING
>AND SHE'S WITH THEM FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON

literally what the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: Scoop Troop.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Because Netflix needs to fire them. They can't afford them anymore.

>THE POWER OF MATH
>I LIKE SCIENCE

>Post credit scene teases more CGI Demogorgan shit

I don't think I can stand another season of the same shit

>let's make a monster where half the town could be possessed
>oh wait that doesn't matter they just wander off to turn to mush

>let's make a monster made out of people, isn't that horrifying and gross
>ok now let's just get it to act like a big gorilla with tentacles, completely disregarding its origin

Why didn't the monster being made of people and rats actually matter?

Attached: 1534648011003.jpg (104x125, 2K)

As shit as she was, she surprisingly had a little character arc about accepting to be a nerd and shit.
Just goes to show that there's potential in the Duffers, that they manage to even give this one-note meme character some fucking development.

They need an editor or something, someone to reel them in and give them a direction to go

This disappointed me too. I was looking forward to a big showdown in the mall against an army of possessed townspeople but instead it was just another generic cgi borefest

I don't get how people are upset that it's implied he survived, why would you kill off one of the best characters in the show? If the show was just Winnie and David going on detective adventures, while winnie throws autistic tantrums over mundane nonsense and hopper complains about el being a teenager, I'd stop torrenting the series and would actually buy it.

with all the horrible fashion and fluorescent colors the 80's looked like a truly dogshit time to grow up, why are people so nostalgic about it

Attached: 1528922573608.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

That pissed me off
I thought we were finally done with that shit and were moving on

How many of her scenes aren't just being a stereotypical sassy girl?

The true meme is Billy wanted to spare Lucas from his dad by keeping him away from Max. Also he loved Max, considering that was one of the cherished memories he has is meeting her.

You want a real answer? Pre-9/11, apparently that changed something across the entire planet somehow.

W-why were people eating the chemicals again?

How are they going to top this monster that can take over a town for season 4?
Oh, the monster from season 1 again. Great.

Fertiliser, it wants to grow. The demogorgan has a plant-like face.

Probably so they could easily turn into goo? I don't actually remember if it was ever explicitly stated

9/11 was when the timelines split, and we got lumped in the shit timeline.

fertilizer is basically pure chemical energy and is used for explosives and things. There were other unnamed "chemicals" they were eating though.

Maybe they’re gonna up and fuck off to a new town. New set of characters, cheaper actors, new arcs.

>Open with Day of the Dead, indicating that this will be the "zombie outbreak" season
>it's actually the Invasion of the Body Snatchers + The Blob season
what did they mean by this?

No, but seriously, where's the fucking Zombie Outbreak season? The setting is perfect for it and Small Town Americana is one of the few places we haven't had a zombie story in yet

this 2b frank. somewhere else there's an alternate 2019 where things evolved naturally and the first world was still awesome and expansive and reshaped the planet while the 3rd worlders and their stone age jihadi ways all just kinda fucked off, no refugees pooping on our city streets and raping our girls, etc.

It's because in that timeline all hose fuckers just got genocided after what they did on 9/11.

It was a dream sequence.

zombies are dumb and boring and they can't even get better premises right. Day of the Dead is also the best most talky melodramatic romero film, thats what they set you up for.

Wasn't the Blob though, it was more like The Thing. Or if you're an epin gamer like me, it was like Dead Space

>Day of the Dead is also the best most talky melodramatic romero film, thats what they set you up for.
oooh

Makes sense, there's a big emphasis on Body Horror this season.
My ebin gamer friend compared it to Parasite Eve, but I don't even know what that shit is

They set it up great. That scene with Billy and his girlfriend's parents was fucking amazing.

But the normal-fag Netflix retards like BIG CGI MONSTERSSSSSS. So expect more of that shit forever

I think that was just meant to show the Russians made more progress than the characters realized. Main villain of Season 4 has to be the Mindflayer brain right? Cuz the meat monster thing from this season wasn't the same thing as the smoke monster that was standing over the school in the final shot of S2, right? Plus isn't Season 4 supposed to be the last one?

Wonder if they threw that out.

Attached: file.png (793x141, 138K)

>America doesn’t war for oil, actually just wipes out jihads
>Middle East doesn’t destabilise
>none of the rampant terrorism as a result
>surveillance doesn’t go all out
>no refugee crises
>sjw left gets told to fuck off, culture stays fun and good
>fun things stay fun
>shit doesn’t start getting more dystopian by the year
What could have been lads. How does one jump between timelines? Asking for a friend

>that fucking scene with the worm inside Eleven's leg
>Jonathan slicing her leg open and sticking his entire fucking hand inside to dig it out
aaaAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1509342231946.png (392x425, 206K)

They through out everything in terms of "lore" this season. Just gave us good character development and kino 80s set pieces

>mfw I thought they were going to chop it off
lads I was so ready

Attached: 1560174789778.jpg (994x1024, 113K)

They fucking tease the body horror all the time. I hope we get full fledged body horror in S4.

Why doesn't the whole town just declare independence, it's obvious that their own government is actively trying to kill them all

Rank the monsters per season, please.

Attached: MonsterAnimatronic.gif (343x195, 1.91M)

Body Horror Mind Flayer > Demogorg > fucking dogs

So how do the builings pop up in the upside down? Is there an upside down mall?

He looks life Ansel before the lip fillers

Attached: harry-styles-ansel-elgort-elvis-presley-biopic.jpg (533x599, 81K)

How do I get a gf like Robin guys?

Attached: https _hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2019_07_maya-hawke-stranger-things-season-3-robin- (800x1200, 90K)

>that episode where Kline and btec arnie get in the spinny thing
>first thought is “rippen lol”

>just want to spend time with friends playing games and talking shit
>friends are all busy with adult life and girlfriends and don't care about gaming anymore
>people think I'm gay because I'm can't get any
Will is literally me.

He has such a cute family, look at his kids

Attached: 52843948_566765353827031_829726202153005832_n.jpg (738x738, 60K)

>gay character is called Robin

What did they mean by this?

Attached: burt.jpg (600x894, 82K)

Yeah, Will is a faggot.

Steve needs to be a villain again ffs.

People lining up and turning into goo was Parasite Eve as fuck. It's just a shame they squandered the whole premise.

Stare at Steve while being a girl.

Yeah, it was pretty crazy that Jonathon almost did something.