Tell me Yea Forums

How bad is it?

Attached: Spidey.jpg (2500x1594, 758K)

it's good.

Tried to watch the camrip....couldn't make through 14 minutes. The faggy Peter Parker and unlikable classmates is too much cringe for me to keep watching.

If you like Marvel capeshit, you will like it. If you don't like Marvel capeshit, you won't. The formula isn't fucking hard to figure out after 22 fucking movies.

I really hate the supporting cast

>watching a camrip in 2019

Attached: 1525880158237.jpg (592x841, 60K)

Jake Gyllenhaal is pure kino and the best villain since Loki

What's the ending? My friend said it was really stupid but refused to tell me what it was

Loki sucked so that isn't saying much.

What if I like Spiderman being a cute little twink? Also after Homecoming I've started to feel like it's a correct casting decision and it retroactively made Maguire and Garfield acting as high school students cringy.

Is it true that MCU Parker is a homosexual?

Attached: 1488092461733s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The CGI used for Peter is really bad. He feels literally weightless when he's jumping around as Spiderman. The Venice action scene he lands on a building and fucking decelerates before he lands like he's a feather or something. The movie feels excruciatingly long despite being average length because of the fake out and twist which means that the first act is itself the first, second, and third act of a smaller mini-movie. The influence of the rest of the cinematic universe are no longer floating around the proverbial margins but are now forcibly prying the movie's theme and tone apart. It doesn't feel like a Spiderman movie it feels like Iron Man 5.

No but Tom Holland is.

>Loki sucked

shut the fuck up, Snyder

>not watching a camrip when you have low interest

Attached: 1551814464532.png (921x633, 768K)

Very fun.

>being such a lying boring fuck that you watch a camrip of something you're not that interested in.

Attached: 60E48148-ACE4-47C1-A56D-621E2EF9CACE.gif (355x266, 3.24M)

It's one of those movies you watch, think is pretty okay, and then forget. Exactly the type of thing you watch on FX during a Saturday afternoon.

I don't know and I don't care. Fuck capeshit, fuck jannies, fuck niggers. I watched nu-Shaft a couple weeks ago, it was okay.

Attached: 1537920580788.jpg (250x250, 9K)

How great is a villain when he’s only motive is his tech was called BARF? I’m not saying he was bad but he didn’t make any big splash or anything.

>uses the subject field
>Yea Forums
fucking colossal newfag fucks sake

More like low test

Attached: 1412149839469.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Haven't seen it but it's shit.

t. Yea Forums

8/10 also requesting that gif of Cap mean mugging the black guy in the elevator. I want to show my girlfriend that definitely exists.

this but unironically :^)

>giving money to Disney in any year

if your're interested in what they have potentially plan for the next phase just watch the two end credit scenes

Watch this
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BF4D1A1BE542E213ADB6AE58F02291732220E1D1&dn=SpiderMan+Far+From+Home+2019+Movies+HDCam+x264+Clean+Audio+New+%2B&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Acceptable argument

What should I consider the the next phase?

Attached: Lefty Steve.jpg (1000x563, 67K)

Source?

Not that bad and pretty harmless

Story is basic enough that there isn't anything glaringly wrong with the basic premise.

Continuations of plot points and character motivations actually are super solid carrying over from Homecoming and Endgame

Overall I feel like the Spiderman standalone films feel like a part of the MCU in a way that a lot of the older stand alone films dont.

Fake teenage acting is still kinda cringe tho.

Also for this

For many people this will be their last marvel movie, so it's ok.