Why do some idiots like the dog episode more?

Why do some idiots like the dog episode more?

Attached: 1365707186701.png (500x360, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avG1krxw2SA
youtube.com/watch?v=awCQLMEGl0w
youtube.com/watch?v=1KvcxKSkf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always cry when Nancy says how much he misses his brother and it shows Frys drawing on the wall. The one with the dog doesnt really tear me up, just a bit of a bummer in comparison. Anyone that says otherwise is fucking weird.

I remember this episode fucking got me like no other

Because the dog episode was way better, retard

The ending is pretty fucking sad.

Liking pets is quintessentially onions

dude woofer doggos lmao

Redditors are obsessed with dogs. They love dogs more than humans and call them their little "furbabies."

t. chink

I hate how they ruined the legacy of both with that lame seth mcfarlane ep in the later seasons.

ching chong

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Yea, when the show came back they retroactively ruined a lot of shit.

>BRO HOW CAN YOU NOT PUT THE LIVES OF EPIC PUPPER DOGGOS OVER THINKING FEELING HUMAN BEINGS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY PREOCCUPATION WITH MINDLESS ANIMALS OVER ACTUAL PEOPLE IS UNHEALTHY AND JUVENILE?

pure kino

got em

/an/ would have a field day with this dude.

Pets do not understand love. They are not intelligent enough to have cognizance about such ideas. You are just rationalizing your "bond" with the animal.

Most people I've met that like the dog episode more have no siblings. Maybe that's why.

>chink
>human

big mistake

All pet owners are closeted zoophiles, this is just a fact. Don't reply to this post petfags, go buy your pitbull another winter jacket and prep him up real good

Based, always thought this was the true tearjerker Futurama episode

Futurama was good at tugging on the heart strings.

Attached: e1cc8422b6ad2fc24342928a711c998a.jpg (1024x551, 65K)

Muslim garbage

Both episode are great, fag

just realized most of the "feels" come from Fry abandoning his whole life in the past

muslims love cats and are just as soft as you

>tfw never had a pet and can't empathize with people who love pets like humans

they dont like dogs cause dogs can sense evil

It's not one of the "sad" episodes but the ending of the series 4 finale gets me everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=avG1krxw2SA

It's simple and understated, I didn't like the actual series finale as much.

They're Man's Best Friend, using them as accessories is pretty s*y though

Leftists hate animals indeed. They also hate people though. Hitler loved both.
The average onions consuming leftist doesn't care nor respect lives, pollutes, etc. When Harambe died I remember a lot of leftist calling others fascists for even questioning the choice of instakilling a Gorilla to save the baby.

>Liking anything

Attached: 701.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

that's why dogs love white women, the most pure hearted humans

This ep so great. Easily in the top five of any american comedy series.

Hating dogs or horses is a huge red flag. Humanity has loved these animals since the beginning of civilization.

This is the actual series finale. The revival was just a bad dream

Luck of the Fryrish > Lethal Inspection > Jurrassic Bark, as far as the tear jerkers go.

They were a single child

horses creep me out and dogs are annoying. am i an ayylmao?

I always thought this was the most hamfisted emotional scene. Especially since it happened so late into the show's run.

>Humanity has loved these animals since the beginning of civilization.
mmmkay

No, but you might be a sperg.

probably not a pleasant person to be around

You are hiding something, most likely scenario is you are a deviant. People would be wise not to trust you.

Because they're zoophiles and sympathize with dogs more than humans

>Son, I'm naming you Philip J. Fry, in honor of my little brother, who I miss every day. I love you, Philip...and I always will.

Attached: 1366741370310.gif (250x250, 1.85M)

I unironicly agree with this and I'm white.
The amount of female dog owners I've met that admitted to doing sexual shit with their dogs is insane. This isn't even restricted to any race either.

>Leftists hate animals
Based retard

no they wouldn't. don't pretend you know a board if you've never been. they'd actually agree with that post. /an/ is the only animal loving group i've seen online that thinks logically and doesn't just put all animals above everything else just because it is an animal.

the ending of time keeps on slipping is honestly way more depressing

Humanity has used them as tools since the beginning of civilization. Don't project your zoophilic fantasies onto the rest of us queerlord.

>Caring about humans more than dogs/animals in general

Attached: 1501799662859.jpg (331x313, 12K)

No you're fine, quit listening to retard dog lovers. There's nothing wrong with having no feelings towards animals.

>Caring for anything outside your immediate family

I prefer the Sneed episode personally.

Literally a subhuman opinion

sure thing, mohammed

source

(and animals)

HAHAHAHAHAHA SNEED! SNEED! SNEED! IT'S SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to fight a lot with my brother when we are younger but now that we are far away I can't spend a single moment without missing him.

Attached: 1560112697151.jpg (800x800, 108K)

>Nancy

Ok, convince me why I should care about animals outside of their useful functionality without resorting to memes

>meme response
I'm white you projecting retard

>outside of their useful functionality
Is that not enough?

>you're a nonwhite
>you're autistic
>you disagree with me so I have to put you below me and silence you

Attached: IMG_20190413_103824_784.jpg (958x960, 155K)

maybe spend a moment and read a thread instead of just browsing for 5 minutes looking for "rare" cute animal pictures to send to the girl you like

Attached: 1552765352596.jpg (552x471, 19K)

I mean not really.
They come from the fact that him and his brother argued all the time to the point that they didn't like being near each other.
But after his brother thought he died, he named his son after him and talked about how much he loved him, shown by him giving his son frys lucky clover and keeping his drawing on the wall.
It becimes especially sad with the context that frys father legitimately didn't give a shit about what happened to him as well.
You telling me the "I love you Philip, and I always will" part isn't legitimately sad.

Attached: 20190622_172637.jpg (1114x933, 348K)

According to some folks ITT, apparently I have to have unquestionable empathy for animals otherwise there's something wrong with me. Especially if I put a human being before an animal in any context.

Because most anons are traumatised by childhood bullying and unironically feel more empathy for animals (domesticated dogs are largely incapable of rejecting humans.)

I know I am.

Sneed episode

yeah thats the logic of most pet owners, and funny enough most pet owners aren't even competent to take care of the pets they have.

Attached: 1544092649003.jpg (1024x573, 78K)

Is that why people like animals? Because they were bullied?
I mean that would make sense why I couldn't care less about animals, I've never been bullied as a kid.

>named for his uncle

why the fuck would anyone have this shit written on a tombstone

To carry on his spirit

>user wasn't named for his uncle
Maybe you just have a shit-tier name like Yancy

One of the things that always got me about Futurama is that Fry could have gotten with Leela at basically any point, if he didn't care so much about her.

shit writing to get a emotional response in the last scene (and no real reason to leave the clover)

the kid didnt even know fry until later when the retconned shit with the movie which i doubt they planned at the time

Yeah but thats literally like real life.
The second you start to care to much about a girl is the second they get turned off you.

It's not just that, other people like animals too but a living thing that will love you unconditionally is very appealing to people who fear rejection.

I would contest that point, but it only seems reasonable to believe Yancy would put that on the grave, and it was never implied Phil Jr died young. Unless PJ valued the fact that he was named after a family member and requested it himself I guess.

That's why it had such an impact, most guys have experienced it. Contray to popular perception, guys tend to get invested emotionally faster then girls, but then it fades after you get them, wheras girls don't care until after you get them.

- dog was first;
- uncle is a bit too contrived (too many steps to get to the string tugging part)

Uncle is still pretty good, but dog is god-tier heart breaking because Fry has never realised the truth
Also, Connie Francis

I mean it feels pretty shitty the other way to.
It makes you feel like a piece of shit to see someone your not into like that care so much about you, like your the one hurting them.

>dog was first
>uncle is a bit too contrived
Both of these points are wrong. Also the dog reveal had no impact on Fry or anyone else since they never knew the truth about it. It was just a cheap trick to blindside the audience with an emotional tearjerker.

its not a dogs vs humans discussion. and if you think it is you are retarded. the whole episode was about Fry and his brother, and how they always fough each other for petty stuff, like brothers always do. However, when Fry dissapears, his brother remembers him everyday, enough to name his son Philip. The whole episode was about brothers and brotherhood. How much of a retard you have to be to not undestand this?

Who the fuck would get that printed on their tombstone

Sure thing ESL-kun
He's a famous astronaut, musician and millionaire and the thing that's on his tombstone is about his uncle. I always found that to be amusing.

I think it's hard to understand if you didn't have a fuck up brother.
You love them but you can't stand to be around them to long.
You'd still die for them though.

>Both of these points are wrong.
great point.

>that episode where he fucks his own grandmother

Take your liberal bullshit elsewhere. People are shit and you're a prime example. I'd rather skullfuck your firstborn baby a thousand times than see cats get mistreated.

>that episode where he feeds his own grandmother

never got over amy cheating on kiff
the nice guy always loses

lol pet owners everybody

Attached: 1536503911609.jpg (750x484, 461K)

Calm down you autistic faggot

Amy was a slut thought, she used to fuck everything

Didn't Amy fuck Bender in one of the revival series episodes?

>thread about Futurama
>click on it
>it's just a bunch of buttblasted shitskins bitching about dogs

Attached: 1502507408018.png (800x766, 748K)

>thread about Futurama
>click on it
>someone posts youtube eceleb x shrek reaction images

Attached: 01.nocrop.w1280.h2147483647.jpg (1280x1919, 669K)

It’s easier for socially awkward people to relate to non-verbal animals. They probably don’t even have good relations with siblings.

bugmen dont care about human lives either though

Sad dog is easier to emotionally manipulate people than an estranged relationship with your brother.

since this thread went this direction anyways i just wanted to interject and say cats are soley for fucking faggots who liked being cucked by their loved ones

Attached: 1537638942444.gif (200x200, 948K)

yep

Attached: 1542362004463.png (600x600, 342K)

I like Jurassic Bark more because theres a scene where Leela and Amy wrestle in sexy leotards which really confused me as a kid

>not loving them both

Attached: 1489102005185.jpg (600x238, 23K)

Because they are retarded normies. Luck of the fryish is the best futurama episode

>Luck of the fryish is the best futurama episode
The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings is the best episode.

to be fair, if you are either of those things, you are below me and therefore your opinions are worth very little.

No, Roswell That Ends Well is the best episode. Luck of the Fryrish is up there though

Just because you have incest fetish, doesn't make it the best episode. But it's good

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre
Winnie the Pooh

I loved both episodes

>incest fetish

Attached: 6Kgfj74.png (480x360, 100K)

even the music was better

DON'T YOU..FORGET ABOUT ME

Luck of the Fryish > The Late Philip J Fry > Jurassic Bark

I think he was trying to point out that pet people have literally no arguments.
Which they don't. They just have emotional hissyfits and rely on schoolyard namecalling whenever someone says they don't have empathy for animals.
What happens when the person is a perfectly functioning white guy? Pet fuckers will just deny that even exists, which only further makes them an obnoxious group on par with sjws.

You're almost certainly a sociopath.

This episode was total BS.
Fry's mom is never really shown giving a shit about her kids. It was kind of the joke about her character.

because leftist cucks have made "saving the environment" their new religion. Nowadays you break ones dog neck for fun and everyone wants to imprison you.

imagine being this fucking brainwashed by strangers on a anime website

Dogs are a well known shortcut trick to manipulating your audience, because idiots always fall for it.

Can you please prove without a shadow of a doubt why not caring about animals makes you a sociopath?
I literally do no give a fuck about animals, nor do I have any interest in killing or torturing animals. I am also white and I am not on the spectrum.
I'm seriously interested if you armchair psychologists actually have any substance to your shit flinging or if you're just full of hot air.

No siblings=dog episode
Siblings=brother-nephew episode

I'll correct myself, you're definitely autistic.

Imagine being this angry about a post by a stranger on an anime website
Should your widdle mods pween that comment, widdle fella?

that mom episode from the later series was good it copies A.I. the movie

white people kiss their dogs on the mouf lmao

Attached: 1551119980618.jpg (780x439, 61K)

they both got to me.

So you're full of hot air, thanks for letting me know

formerly dirty

"Love is a super unique human thing and not just a basic biological way of making you behave socially for mutual benefit"

You retard. You stooge.

more likely he's full of dog cum, don't even reply to these beasts

pets are quintessentially european

Attached: Family-Portrait-Schultz-Daniel-oil-painting-1.jpg (1484x1070, 397K)

MAN'S MOST LOYAL FRIEND

look at those revolting faces, only the progeny of bestiality could look like that
shoo petfucker, Yea Forums is a pro human board

edgy

A MAN'S MOST LOYAL FRIEND IS HIS GUN.

I don't hate animals I just don't get this extreme obsession with them. I've had all kinds of pets and loved them all but the trend of treating them like humans or MORE than human is just insane. It's practically worship.

Attached: 1534283067302.png (399x322, 42K)

This. It's completely irrational.

The ep that got me was when fry rearranged the stars to form a love not for Lela but it was destroyed before she seen it.

based incel

Isn't the dog episode just ripping off that story about that dog in japan who went to the train station every day

because of the dog.

that pet thinks the most of you so you should think the most of it
those treacherous humans will never love you so completely and they'll probably out live you, go love your pet as much as you can
i'm not saying you can't love a human for whatever beta worshipping pussy-putting-on-a-pedestal reason you have, just that it will never love you like your pet will.

I like wet and soft holes

Pets are trained and bred to love their owners. They are fucking faggots and their love means nothing.

I agree. If a dog and a child were about to be hit by a car on a road and I could only save one of them then I would choose the child even if I owned the dog in question. Anyone that would do otherwise fails to appreciate the value of human life since human life is vastly more significant than that of another animal's. Why would I save a creature that lacks intelligence at the expense of one that does?

i unironically stopped watching the show after this episode. emotional manipulation isn’t impressive. i just wanted to see bender fuck robots and drink.

>he doesnt know about the filter

this
it was emotional for the sake of being emotional and felt out of place. The one with Lila's real parents is sadder

youtube.com/watch?v=awCQLMEGl0w

Attached: 579834583475.jpg (780x688, 73K)

I dunno, it was bittersweet. It was more uplifting than anything else. It was good to see Fry finally have some peace with his family.

sneed

some people really like dogs, they are usually lonely or have no lives other than caring for a dog

dogs "like"/"love" whoever feeds them

notice you can adopt a new dog and rename it as long as you feed it daily

Based. The dog episode wasn't even sad, it was just cruel. This episode was well done.

Hit me more because im an older brother

>dogs "like"/"love" whoever feeds them
Yeah, this is bullshit. I've been taking care of my brother's dog for like 2 years now while he's fucked around and been in and out of legal trouble, take infinitely better care of her than he ever has. Dog still loves him way more than me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KvcxKSkf0g

That wasn't a baby, user.

she really looked cute in that outfit and braces are nice cute for some reason.

Attached: C80F8C9B-AF83-4568-B2E3-9AF57E8F4BC4.jpg (500x373, 100K)

always forget about that one

Because reddit types have trouble relating to human beings over animals and don't love their families.

Doesn't matter. The movies ruined both and the series should have ended after season 4.

ITT: dogless faggots that probably abused animals as children

This. If you want a baby so much reproduce or fuck off. I've had to cut contact with some of my "male" friends for stopping in the streets CONSTANTLY to pet every "CUTE PUPPER UWU" they come across.

Nope, I just don't get boners for animals like you