Remember how in season 1 Johnathan was the main hero among the older kids...

Remember how in season 1 Johnathan was the main hero among the older kids? This season he got less importance than Nancy, let alone based Steve

Attached: Jonathan_port_01.png (300x300, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PqGehRgKTLo?t=370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jonathan was 100% right about Nancy being a sheltered bougie cunt and ruining his internship

Because he's a coke fiend and the Duffers probably don't like him.

Nobody wanted to watch this ugly incel.

Yeah fuck the Duffers for backing down on that. She was pissed off because they were mean to her and she didn't get to write her rat story, he was pissed off because she clearly didn't give a single shit that she'd lost him a job that he needed to have to start building a life.

what show is this

Have sex, Johnathan

>Angry heterosexual white male
Yikes

Life In Pieces on CBS

God Friended Me

New Mutants

Wierder Stuff 3

I think they put less focus on him because of the actor's legal issues

Came here to post this. He couldn't attend the premiere of season one because customs found traces of coke in his britbong bags and sent him away, like a common terrorist

Isn't it kind of weird how he's moving away from his girlfriend with his mom and little brother at the end of the series despite being 18/19?

It's the 80s, that's not unnormal I guess. I mean people move out at that age where I live, but I know that in countries like Italy, Greece and Turkey people live with their parents until they're 25. Even today.

go on

he's a cokehead and wasn't allowed to enter the US for the premiere because they found traces of cocaine. that's all there is

heather new best girl

It's becoming more acceptable to stay with your parents in the US past 18 now adays

Nancy sucked him dry.

>literally photographs the girl he has a crush on fucking some other dude

This is supposed to be a sympathetic character?

yea but the show is based on the 80s. If you did that shit back then you'd be seen as a loser

>We want incel audience

But he HAS sex with her.

Well he kinda is.
>Lost his job
>Was too caught up with sci fi shenanigans to apply for Uni
Chances are he's probably stuck with his parents for another year at least

Freaks and Geeks: The Return

Unusual Events 3

My Problem was, i di not remember what happened in Season 1 and what happened in Season 2. It both kinda blends together for me, can someone explain?

There's a recap clipshow available on Netflix. Or, you know, read Wikipedia or search google for one of the million other articles about it.

Attached: 1509924967392.jpg (1242x2208, 391K)

Odd Encounters

27yo here living with parents in Italy keep paying rent to mr shekelberg fags

I'm trying to imagine being this smoothbrained.

Dear Santa

This year for christmas I would like

A very moist, very wet and sticky Heather gf with a bow on

On the internet they keep telling me to have sex and so I would like to have sex with a Heather gf as detailed above

kind regards
user

Attached: screenshot035.png (699x631, 462K)

>Mindflayer is knocking down whole entire trees with his immense bulk
>"let's use furniture to barricade ourselves in this wooden house"

The quality of writing in that scene definitely had me in awe.

No, that was Steve

When they mentioned closing that gate i thought "yo what the fuck didnt they do that in s1 already??"

>Netflix show
>not extremely cucked

Robin is the best girl

this, maya hawke is damn cool. first i thought she was just thrown into the show because her parents got her a contract, but she's actually really good. and her role is great, too. only positive thing about this season.

Uncanny Objects

Does cocaine age a person?

It was pretty funny when he brapped in an interview and blamed it on the chair
youtu.be/PqGehRgKTLo?t=370

Pretty sure it was the chair

he is a shitter. they shouldnt waste anymore time on him. give more screen time to based Steve

About to drop this show if the flashing lights don't stop by episode 6, I'm about to have a seizure.

why is Season 3 the exact same as Season 2 which is the exact same as Season 1

>all separate investigations until they all converge at the end
>some CG fight
>father figure dies

fuck this shit show, I'm honestly only watching it for Based Steve, really hoping he gets a girl next season

Attached: untitled.jpg (480x240, 15K)

Steve is based though.

I liked her too, I just didn't like how they hinted something about her and Steve and went in a completely different direction by the end of the season. My boy Steve can't catch a break once, he didn't have a single good moment in these 3 seasons.

Wasn't the last bit hinting that she was at least bi?

well if anyone can fuck her straight it's Steve, but yeah Robin's pretty cool

same

Fuck Nancy, for real man.

Steve gets tortured by Russian operatives, and looks fucked up, and no one comments on it one bit.

Not really, everything they used to make it look like she liked him was later used to show she was a lesbian. her "obsession" over him was because the girl she had a crush on was lusting after Steve during high school. They even made them hold hands during episode 4, I think, only to hit us with the lesbian card.

>Steve starts off the series as an alpha Chad
>Loses his girl to some loser
>Gets beat up by a bigger Chad
>Gets schooled in romance by el goblin kid
>Gets turned down by a lesbian
>Ends season 3 as comic relief
Is he the most JUSTED character ever?

Attached: sailor steve.jpg (179x281, 10K)

no it made him /ourguy/
>came to help when it matters (S1, S2)
>listens to the younger kids
>gets tortured, walks it off
>gets rejected, doesn't throw a fit

I mean, the final bit at the video store.
Maybe it was an awkward shot, but I felt like there was some hesitation when the video store clerk asked if she was into Steve.
You see the same exact shot in a lot of rom-coms.

I only watched this season hoping his life would turn for the better and they fucked him up even more. Fuck Netflix

They have to break Steve down to build him back up. Season 5 will be Steve becoming the new sherrif. And Nancy the new Joyce.

Agreed.
Everything that happened only helped to make him more endearing.

DUDE THE 80'S LMAO

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 129K)

I really hope we never see Nancy or Jonathan again.
This season cements that they add nothing to the story other than being able to drive.

Steve becoming a cop would be pretty cool

Weird stuffs

If she really likes Steve aka she is bi, Netflix only made the character come out of the closet for woke Twitter points. Doesn't make sense making a character come out as lesbian to the guy if she likes the guy and is probably gonna date him later if you're doing it for any other reason that isn't trying to "diverse".

Nancy will probably be too thin to see by next season.

I honestly hope the show goes on long enough the eventually become DUDE THE 90'S LMAO

This season new girl dyke was the hero

Joyce is the most JUSTED character

Attached: Stranger-Things-Joyce-4915a18.jpg (620x413, 53K)

It would be better if steve ended up as a /tv poster after working in the video rental place and ends up baneposting irl if they make another season

>mindflayer
Did they really went with the most boring choice they had? I figured it couldnt be it because from the trailer it was too obvious

It's way more interesting in season 3 because it has an actual physical body and monster minions

No he wasn't

It just really chaps my ass that all the SJWs on twitter are lauding the fact that a good looking white guy got denied by a dyke, even if Robin is bro tier. I just feel real bad for my boy Steve, she was a total catch for him.

Joyce literally has hooper eating out of her hand because he banged her in highschool. She had samwell and he died for her. Both of her sons are collasal fuck ups and the town loves them. She works retail as a 50 year old single mom and everyone just accepts it and caves to her shit.

Joyce got dealt a bad hand, but everyone treats her with kid gloves. Based Steve just keeps getting shit on over and over and he has never made a bad descision.

Bump

Yes

>drunk, fat, constantly breaks the law Hopper who keeps forgetting he's not in a buddy-cop comedy film
>half the cast are now geniuses including perspicacious polyglot ice-cream girl, sassy black 8 year old math genius, radar-building la creatura
>not-arnold schwarzenegger
>kids break into heavily guarded, armed Russian compound
>mind flayer plot somehow feels like the backburner between nine other far less interesting plots

Holy shit the quality of the writing has gone down

based coke fiend. steve is for sheep zoomers

stranger things