Is she the next Jennifer Lawrence?

Is she the next Jennifer Lawrence?

Attached: 7896789561.jpg (500x608, 59K)

Take me to your leader

How do you think she feels right now about the backlash she's getting?

She'd be in a bubble where she's only told how much people love her.

If she was smart she would have expected it so it would have no impact on her at all.

How desperate do you have to be to convince people she's ugly that you'd go out of your way to photoshop this?

>Actually pays for 4chin
oof

>Bad things aren't bad if you know about them!

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

If you know something bad happens if you do thing, then you can refuse to do thing to avoid the bad something.
If you don't refuse, then it must not be that bad.
Use your head, fag.

>OHMYGAWD she got mean tweets, don't you understand?!

Attached: 1557757500231.png (785x731, 279K)

nice leaf you fukken faggot

In a way it make some sense because she has a fishface

Is that Brittany Venti's cousin?

1) it’s spelled “JENIFER.”
2) Mermaids*clap* aren’t *clap* real *clap*
3) your racism is showing

Yeah let’s see what tits and pusy look like

Who cares? She's obviously an attention whore.

I wonder how Scarjo felt

>Bad thing
heh ok sure buddy, whatever *rolls eyes*

>RAYCISS
your faggotry is showing

She'll be crowned a brave martyr for the cause of black people. And she will cry a bit over the backlash on twitter I guess, but those millions of dollars she's going to earn will soften the blow.

And the movie itself will be considered an unintentional period piece at best and laughing stock at worst 10 years from now, when the culture sensibilities will change and corporations will stop supporting this SJW nonsense.

>Her skin was as clear and delicate as a rose-leaf, and her eyes as blue as the deepest sea;

Here's your Prince Eric.

Attached: Sid Ice Age.jpg (400x400, 15K)

she looks like will smith

Gingers and blacks are largely interchangeable in American society. Many of the first interracial marriages in the US were between the Irish and Blacks. They both lived in the same neighbourhoods due to their status in American society. If anything swapping redheads for blacks just goes to further cement and celebrate this historic union of the two groups.

Random trivia, it's also why there are so many black families with Irish surnames.

Attached: 1562205858225.jpg (500x610, 46K)

>pays for Yea Forums
Pay someone to kill you

Shush, you are being racist. And so was Hans.

>making tens of millions off a single movie while incels cry about it on a yugoslavian basket weaving forum

There's white people in Africa
Black panther could be white
Do not complain, racist

I too enjoy defending vapid, overpaid celebrities who are fine with delivering subpar products yaaaaaaas

>thinks anyone here still is for zognald
proof that these posters are just tourists

>when the culture sensibilities will change and corporations will stop supporting this SJW nonsense
I wish I had your optimism

Well, the history of mankind is circular. And next generations rebel against their parents. It's a matter of time before SJW movement peters out. Nothing is everlasting. Especially such a weak ideology as radical leftism.

Also - I want to see Chris Hemsworth as Maui in Moana live-action adaptation. He's a shapeshifting god anyway and Hemsworth has a good comedic timing. Nobody would complain.

is she handicapped or something? she looks like one of those kids from Lake Tardicaca

Attached: 10E9DDEC-27E9-403F-8363-C4E7CEA1B0E9.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>is she the next pocket pussy for jewish and white men casting couch?
Yes and based.

It's almost as if the picture is shooped moron

looks like that thing from Splice

Wow a Starbucks latte wasn't made cause you spent your coffee money on Hiroshimoot you fucking faggot nigger and no it's not a photoshop she's that ugly in RL.

Shoop her for the SPLICE poster

Does she have NICTITATING MEMBRANES

Attached: abe_sapien.jpg (494x720, 52K)

there you go , disney idiots, i fixed your stupid mistake

Attached: ariel.jpg (882x759, 285K)

sure
im gonna be waiting for the shower nudes

Attached: 1559215347374.jpg (413x395, 38K)