What is the most american movie ever created???

what is the most american movie ever created???

Attached: 1562288356934m.jpg (683x1024, 109K)

You're looking for something tacky, cheap and retarded

Attached: 220px-Shooter2007Poster.jpg (220x327, 24K)

What's the crowd size vs the inauguration?

The Sandlot

The only answer is Patton you worthless fucking zoomers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-04 (63) Live Trump hosts a Fourth of July 'Salute to America' celebrati (1435x807, 249K)

Attached: 0BC47C01-2170-46B7-9BA3-B63D9EAE518D.jpg (125x125, 9K)

hey dad

VUDDAYA TALKIN ABBOUD??

That boy aint right

Red Dawn

damm... America looks like this???

Attached: 1562290632984.webm (1920x1080, 938K)

Armageddon is the spirit of the US in kino form

Independence day

It's loud, stupid and overly patriotic, and fondly remembered by 89IQs

>patriotism bad america bad!

Why not flip it around and suggest a movie with patriotism that isn't 100% braindead schlock?

First Man

Now I haven't seen it, but that actually makes sense. The problem with independence day is that it ramps the patriotism to 11 and it just becomes so utterly stupid, I really don't see why you find it necessary to defend it.

I'm not the Independence Day user, just helping you out if you wanted a rec. I missed seeing it in the theaters though which I was told made it even better.

>fondly remembered by 89IQs
You mean the vast majority of the American population? Seems fitting to me.
You can't claim to both be an egalitarian democrat and oppose the will of the majority while expressing contempt for their interests. It just makes you look like an elitist prick.

>You can't claim to both be an egalitarian democrat and oppose the will of the majority while expressing contempt for their interests. It just makes you look like an elitist prick.

I'd rather be an elitist prick than some sniveling conman pretending to be something I'm not just to get the vote.

Then own up to it and promote the return of genuine aristocracy.

>a b-big crowd? a-are we looking at the same thing lol?...

Attached: 1552140285282.jpg (633x758, 91K)

Forrest Gump

You mean anti-patriotic SJW fest that didn't even show the flag?

The aristocracy can go get fucked. Just because I think the general populace is too easy to manipulate doesn't mean I think that makes it right to exploit them.

Oi, you got a loicense for that shitpost?

>trump hotel and trump resort employees filler crowd

lmao

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK KIKES

FUCK SPICS

FUCK JANNIES

but most of all

FUCK YOUUU

Attached: jannie.png (644x644, 18K)

All I'm saying is you're correct in your assessment of the majority of the population being low IQ and that generally being considered a bad thing but promoting that view while wearing the guise of an ideology that promotes the empowerment of these same people out of some feigned sense of pity and compassion (which is quickly dispelled by the blatant contempt you show for them) seems like totally disingenuous thing to do and also a misplacement of your own priorities if you ask me.

Just because I think they shouldn't be treated like shit doesn't mean I'm not simultaneously fucking pissed at them for being neanderthal shits actively sabotaging themselves. The real anger however is at shit like radio stations and fox news (and to a much lesser extent the rabble-rousers on the left) who gleefully manipulate people who don't know better.

Maybe the low IQ of the general population does make them evil and ignorant. Maybe only smart people have what it takes to be truly free-thinking and liberal. Maybe it would be best if those who were smarter were in control and we had ways to keep the stupid people and their destructive tendencies out of power. And if you truly believe this, you should promote it, promote a liberal aristocracy that prides itself in compassion and progressive thinking to shepherd the weak-minded and easily-influenced. Don't pretend to be part of the weak-minded masses as though you share anything at all in common with them. This ivory-tower bullshit combined with the feigned everymanism is exactly the source of so much liberal-hate in this day and age.

Forrest Gump

Most boomer movie ever made maybe

For the record I'm norwegian, in our country we don't have your problems and we managed so without an aristocracy as you describe. Also, before you start talking about muh oil monies, consider finland pulling off the same feat with no oil and with russia as a neighbour, or sweden, which is way better than what /pol/ types will have you believe.

The Patriot

Forrest Gump

I'd go to the fence and piss through it into the basin.

Blacked

If there's a film about school shootings it's that one.

I don't think they make fedora small enough to fit your head

which one depicts the greatest gulf between what the chief character or characters are like and how they imagine themselves to be? because that's the one

>big crowd

Attached: million-man-march-590820832-5a2b1d919802070037cb2a76.jpg (768x510, 132K)

This is fake news, there were only a couple hundred people there. This must be cgi.

You're a bright boy but as matters stand you'll have to settle for the lonely satisfaction of being thoughtful and right.

I'm sure the poor people of the world is eternally grateful for me taking on their cause on Yea Forums/tv/

this last 4th of July parade/event was a fucking shitshow
which is about as it should be

>thinking liberalism is in the best interests of the native population

Wizard of Oz.

Imagine the smell

Imagine the clapping

Independence Day

Battleship?

Team America

that was amazingly kino
the skill required
i'm in awe of freedom land

The Patriot

Beavis and Butthead Do America

WELL LORDY
HYUCK HYUCK HUCK
I DO DECLARE
GEE WIZZ POPS
THE MOST ROOTN' TOOTN' AMERICAN MOVIE IS....
Episode 5 Season 11

Deer Hunter

Transformers Age of Extinction. Takes place in Texas, American flags everywhere and lots of explosions

>literally zero white straight males
the absolute state of usa

Full Metal Jacket