Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not Niggers is Nippon
you had ONE job

>black in 1930s USA visiting wh*tey town
just a place to hang around

Attached: jungle fever pepe.png (270x344, 52K)

Why are incels so obsessed with japan

Attached: 235.jpg (640x299, 78K)

Japan is a collapsing society. Its economy is in the shitter and China/Korea are stealing all of its historic industries. Its a nation of either infirm elderly rotting in their parents homes, a dying off generation of bug worker drones, or NEETs that drown themselves in isekai and waifu simulators. The men are utterly sexually broken and undesirable to the women that drown themselves in social media idols.

Because it's a utopia where they are the normies and it's everyone else that's weird.

What was with all the nasty comments in the last thread?

The video is just black people vlogging in Japan.

>not AFRICAN in JAPAN

Why are you obsessed with incels and Japan?

why are trannies so interested in what isolationist weirdos who like anime obsess over, don't they have a gouge in their gooch to dilate? get to it, serena

>trannies so interested in what isolationist weirdos who like anime obsess over

News flash user, they're the same thing. The only difference is that one dresses like a girl and the other doesn't.

Attached: 1560400893993.png (543x637, 547K)

They thought japs were their guys but it turns out they get on with black people just fine.

Kek

No such thing as alpha males in Japan. What separates the average incel in Japan from the most sexually successful man is a thin line. They aren't miles down the totem pole like they are in the U.S. (or any civilized culture).

Also, Japan is a bizarre culture that embraces "quirks" that the rest of civilized society rejects. Also, no fetish is too weird, which appeals to incels.

How do I get a resident's permit?

Then when they actually get there they realize it's an actual country and not a fairy tale.

Sort of like those Japs vacationing in the mythical Paris only to realize it's a dirty shithole that smells like garbage that is filled to the brim with black people and Muslims and get PTSD.

Any proof of this? You say it like it's something you have personally witnessed.

Underrated.

Black in Japan tonight
Black in Japan alright

Attached: IMG_2806.jpg (960x743, 188K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: nobita_yt.png (1293x882, 720K)

same thing's going to happen to China and Korea once the next two or so generations have grown up. success breeds ruin, everybody knows that. your children grow up weak because there aren't any crises to overcome, and they aren't able to maintain the civilization that's already been built. it just happens a lot faster now that it has before.

>tfw nips kill themselves when they see how modern Paris looks

Attached: 1482927253928.jpg (464x444, 50K)

>Documentary
>10 minutes long

6:40

hit the nail on the head

lol. thanks for tyhis

>Also, Japan is a bizarre culture that embraces "quirks" that the rest of civilized society rejects
lol no, it's incredibly confirmist
if you are a fat neckbeard incel in the west, you'll be a fat neckbeard incel in japan too
desperation smells the same in any culture

Japan is normalfag central, don't know why you fantasize about.
Otaku anime is seen as just as fucking weird over there as it is over here.
You have women selling their bathwater for $30 so it's not like you can say anything about their weird businesses either.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

there you go you stupid queer

This.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-131221.png (1080x1920, 1.16M)

i've lived in tokyo on and off for 7 years, ama

How many nogs did you see? Also did you fuck a gook?

I fucking hate every boring weeb dickhead who feels the need to make a vlog of their boring lives in Japan.

How many nips have you redpilled on the shitskin invasion of Europe and the ongoing genocide of the White Race?

black people are pretty uncommon, especially black tourists. that said i'm involved in the fashion industry which has a lot of spillover into the hip hop scene, and there are a surprising number of tokyo-based rappers from atlanta (like 3, but that's still really surprising).

you'll also see a ton of african guys in roppongi and shinjuku, a lot of which are employed as bouncers/doormen by the yakuza (usually on fraudulent marriage visas)

i've slept with japanese girls yes, i've lived here for almost a decade

t. Chink McChinkerton.

Is it true that the police presence in Tokyo is very high?

I've been to Tokyo twice for work and always enjoyed it. I'd like to go to the rural parts so I can pretend I'm in Non Non Biyori

It's a magical place just like their animes

yeah i'd say so, they're mostly just glorified tour guides though. there are police stations all over the place and the cops mostly just hang out there waiting for tourists to ask for directions (at least in central tokyo).

i get frisked maybe once or twice a year walking home at night, and that's as a white guy, it's considerably worse if you're black or south asian. it also gets a lot worse in march, which is the last month of the fiscal year so they get super petty just to rack up tickets and arrests before april rolls around

'sup Mugi

Based
Whatever you say...

Attached: C519A0E8-9158-433B-B95A-B5CB453CDD91.jpg (750x519, 265K)

>zero posts ITT about “travelkino”
Okay

Attached: 5A32D07A-1052-4769-9A52-1D2338E3F2AF.jpg (1024x766, 141K)

do you mean you sometimes lived in tokyo during the last seven years, or that you have lived in tokyo for a total of seven years, but non-consecutively?

What's wrong, Chinky?