Are you going to watch Arialeisha, Yea Forums?

Are you going to watch Arialeisha, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562301178678.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ODFlI7uJ4zJ0OjVms3t93w/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white fragility is a my...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

/pol/ is pathetic

Cut the shit. Halle Bailey is 10x more beautiful than any washed up fake red head actress to date. We can all sit and pretend like her being cast as Ariel is going to somehow ruin the movie but you and I both know her soulful voice will add the seasoning needed to a movie that was so boring most black americans didn’t even care about it. Did you want Lindsey Lohan? Did you want some other plain white actress in a red wig? I’m so sick of this forced meme, everyone pretending to be mad over something this small, especially when it’s clear as day that nothing but good will come of this. This will be a new classic, and in 100 years will be just as iconic as the original animation.

>said the nigger who assaults people for saying a booboo word

:^)

love seeing pol have to pretend to care about another children's cartoon or game every other week

I think they are merely doing this to get the (You)s.

tl;dr lol fuck off tumblrina

You don't understand, I was totally a huge fan of every single one of these franchises ever since their inception and they've RUINED THEM

Attached: 1517510113856.png (720x869, 158K)

i hate tumblr and sjws just as much as the next person, but halle is hot as shit and talented as fuck!

same old fucking jokes from the same unevolved inbred faggots

She looks like ET

Attached: 1562305557718.jpg (640x578, 258K)

Fuck no. I'd sooner shove nails in my foot. I hope it bombs.

How does one simple meme about black people manage to make the entirety of Reddit seethe?

Get a life virgies.

fragility, huh?

Attached: iotbw.jpg (708x648, 356K)

What's wrong with it?

Mermaids are only 13% of the population of the USA yet account for 50% of the murders.

Based user, keep posting the truth

Based chadtinos don't give a shit about sjw on the internet.
What the fuck happened to the based white men in America, those chads that won wars... Now all of them are cowards, sensible, weak, under 6'0 and lack of testosterone

White roasties seething

Attached: 1557607306249.jpg (736x635, 47K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ODFlI7uJ4zJ0OjVms3t93w/
>two days
>13 reposts
talking about fragility?

Attached: 1562294924086.png (1186x500, 647K)

da lil mermay

>mommy mommy they RUINED muh little mermaid REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: file.png (291x344, 98K)

>What the fuck happened to the based white men in America, those chads that won wars... Now all of them are cowards, sensible, weak, under 6'0 and lack of testosterone

Onions consumption

That’s not even her user

WE WUZ
ATLANTIS
T
L
A
N
T
I
S

Cope

black lives matter because..?

it's really pathetic

Attached: have sex2.jpg (907x8240, 2.14M)

Unironically end your life

Do these people actually realize that they are literal cucks? Serious question. Their fixation on blacks and things they simply don't like is astonishing.
I guess what I read some time ago about there being a correlation between being a reactionary who likes to enrage himself and factual impotence might be true.