Wtf is RIAN JOHNSON /ourguy/ now ?

>keep politics out of my movie twitter faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-10-17-01-201_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x934, 184K)

Dumb spic BTFO

noice

Twitter is such a shithole. Imagine thinking that's a good question, or even wanting to see something like that in the first place? Based Rian.

Ahem... Just clearing my throat, don't mind me.

Adam bros...this can't be happening

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-10-27-29-951_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x850, 295K)

Why is Rian so based bros

how many times will he subverted our expectations with this movie?

I think Rian just might be based

He has thicc yellow fever so of course he is.

>Kills left wing söys and right wing söys simultaneously
Holy fucking based

Attached: 8lvvg1opx0911.jpg (196x195, 11K)

He's almost certainly sarcastically mocking people who ask to keep politics out of their media

I am loving how this conversation is evolving.

No

He sunk Disney Wars on purpose. I thought this was well known?

Attached: 1559161061140.jpg (474x590, 33K)

wow fuck off shill. rian isn't based

What's the point of explaining if they're too stupid to get it?

As much as TLJ is shit, TFA already fucked it all up. RJ was left in a shit place to continue the story. He also made such a bad star wars movie that he buried the franchise, I like him for that even if he didn't intend it.

>AHHH MAH DEEEEEEK

what does that mean anyway "My dick"? is he making fun of gangsta lingo or what?

I bet cutesie Ana De Armas is the killer. She'll act like a dumb female for most of the movie and it'll be revealed she is in fact very cunning.

And then a secondary character will then deduce that Ana De Armas and Daniel Craig are in a relationship together and they were in on the plan all along, except Daniel Craig then tried to take all the money for himself by blaming it on Ana De Armas and then they're both BTFO by the character that most looked like the killer.

Audience gets their expectations subverted.

>even if he didn't intend it

He did.

But ana is underage in that movie I suppose

>shoehorn feminism into your one and only chance at a star wars movie
>eviserate your reputation and hang on to a career by a thread
>actually learn from the experience and keep politics out of your next film

My expectations were subverted

Attached: 30zpi8.jpg (540x500, 98K)

>pink lady from planet pink
>forced politics
user....it's a space movie

yeah this essentially

>everybody is the killer
who woulda thunk, brava Monsieur Rian

Attached: rian.gif (500x230, 1001K)

She looks like shes about 30 though so thats not going to work at all

Why can't he just chill out?

She's 31

>everybody is the killer, yet no one is the killer, because the victim is an alien who cant die

>and his name is Snoke
SUBVERTED

>get politics out of my murder mystery
>insert politics into my science-fiction action-adventure fantasy

He always was /ourguy/, he saved us from the star wars cinematic universe, by crashing this franchise with no survivors

>whodunnit?
Nobody, it was an accident
SUBVERSION EXPECTED

>his movie was so bad that star wars is finally dead and disney is losing billions in its theme parks
Unintentionally based

I laughed user

This tweet subverted my expectations

You're aware he'd probably being sarcastic right? Thralls like him lose their career if they don't inject libcuck politics into all of their works.

rian johnson is a faggot one way or another who gives a shit what he says on twitter what a fag

>everything is rather sarcastic or ironic bros trust me
Based retards open the dictionary and search for sarcasm and you need a bit of IQ

Agreed. He thinks he's being smart.

>pls
>my ego cant take it
>leave me alone incels
>i'll never talk about feminism again i promise
This is kinda pathetic

He follows the grey path.

>hypocrite calls out hypocrite
Nothing to see here folks.

He's truly a hero. Tanking his own career just to save Star Wars from perpetual assrape in Disney's prison. The bastard fucked star wars so hard he simply destroyed it

So, option a
>there's actually no politics in the film and he's "learnt" his lesson, badly
option b
>he's joking / an idiot, and the film is full of "woke" politics
Either one is pretty bad considering

LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1557160211852.png (611x519, 355K)

Has he admitted that his film's shit yet or what?

>Adam Lance Garcia
>Adam Lance Garzia
>ADAM LANCE GARZIA
>A D A M L A N C E - A
>A D A M L A N Z I A
>A D A M L A N ZA

Attached: sleepless shaggy wojak lights up.png (632x852, 47K)

>keep your politics out of my murder mysteries
>put them in my space operas instead

Attached: 2325265437637.jpg (1024x576, 168K)

>space opera
>not a political theater

haha it's funny because filmmakers actually think they have something to say about politics

i don't think he even watched the OT, palps had already revealed his plan to destroy the rebellion long before that

JUST

Hes being ironic and making fun of you. Hes a massive cunt who cant take criticism and strawmans the fuck out of anyone he disagrees with

Attached: image.jpg (895x1793, 753K)

Based

Dilate. Ryan has always been /our guy/

>N-NO! HE'S LYING! CAN'T TO TELL HE'S LYING BECAUSE OF THIS TWITTER SCREENCAP THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!?

Sorry you can't accept it, tranny. Ryan is based.

>Turns out it was you, the audience, that was the killer

Does he have to spell it out for you nigger. Hes being ironic. He literally said he wants a shirt thats says “ask me about my feminist film adgenda”

I saw the trailer for Knives Out on youtube and I was shocked that absolutely no one was talking about the director or how he fucked up Star Wars, they were only talking about Captain America said a swore!

This. How brain dead are all of you?

He was being ironic when he said that.
Dilate

God i fucking hate him so much. He is shit at making movies and hes dumber than a box of rocks. He cant take criticism and acts like a total faggot on twitter. Fuck him, his stupid face, his faggy R icon, and fuck disney for not firing him. They fired gunn for less than this idiot. Only gun had the patina of originality. Fuck star wars, fuck disney, fuck rian johnson, and capeshit.

when episode IX comes out and is the worst movie ever made there will be a bunch of threads about how "the last jedi wasn't that bad, at least it tried something new"

>Just post unrelated may may
Kys

t. Tranny

I think just saying “keep politics out of media” is a strawman of “dont put poorly written politcally pandering trash in media”. and what rian is doing in the pic is strawmaning that dude on twitter. But i might be reaching. I was also demonstrating what a sperg he is

Whenever I think the autism meme may be just a meme I'm reminded that it isn't and it's because of embarrassing threads like these where the majority of you show your hand and reveal how true the meme is.

Imagine.

I M A G I N E

not immediately knowing he's being sarcastic and taking a snarky potshot at people who decry politics in the media they consume.

Holy fuckin CRINGE

Trannies love disney wars you shill

Attached: image.jpg (549x683, 191K)

Not since Johnson changed sides, tranny.

>reddit spacing
Ok dumbass heres the thing. Liberals freak out about politics in media as well. Look at the rotten tomatoes for the original red dawn. Also how many articles were written about the witcher being to white and calling s craig zahler a racist. Secondly there is a difference between being a dumbass and boycotting the little mermaid because shes black now and calling out politically pandering poorly written bullshit in movies. Go fuck yourself and read a little about writing if you like the last jedi.
Inb4. Plotholes are criticism
Nigger this shit aint mulholland drive. When nothing makes fucking sense it pulls you out of the movie

That's not going to happen because people still think JJ is some of God filmmaker and writer, even though Episode 9 will undoubtedly be worse. What will happen is that everyone will use Rian as a scapegoat and blame him for everything, just like they have been for the past two years.

Stop coping

Rian is king of the fags and will never be /ourguy/.

Yeah I'm sure he's for real. You retards will eat any crap that trash like Rian shits if once in a while he throws a bone to you.

Yeah, based SJW manchild.

Why would I watch Amerimutt cinema?

>comparing sheev to smoke
Did Rian not understand that Sheev had already achieved his goal? There was nothing to explain.

i knew it!

another film critic outed as a moron.
bet this faggot reads self help books, too. how to win friends by being a faggot loser.

Well normal people will look at the critics tweet and see hes a faggot. But rian is so far up his own ass he probably sees it as “as an important question in the era of trump” or some other bullshit because hes drunk the kool aid.

>ask a sincere question about a director's vision in his latest movie
>online trolls of an unrelated film live in his head rent-free
>he responds to them sarcastically instead of responding to you
the man is broken

Attached: 1418476360380.jpg (418x400, 134K)

Do as I say not what I do

You must be a manbaby crybaby faggot if you see ANY politics whatsoever in my STAR WATS movie bitch. Seek halp

Based

Cringe

MUH ENLIGHTENED CENTRISM OF HAVING NO FUCKING OPINIONS, STANDARDS, VALUES, IDEALS, IDEOLOGIES, POINTS OF VIEW, INTELLECTUAL HONESTY, INTELLECTUAL MATURITY

OH SO FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED DUDE OMG ZOOMER BOOMER BASED

See

This. Rian is the hero we needed. He raped Star Wars so hard that Solo flopped just a few months later lmao. He might even prevent D&D from getting their hands on SW.

You belong to reddit, niggerlover

Tru

>killing the biggest faggot mouse franchise in the world to the despair of man-children everywhere in a single fucking movie
>hours and hours of movies, billions of dollars spent on marketing across several decades killed stone-cold dead in 2h 32min
you should be lashed for even considering he isn't our guy

Leaked script sez Daniel Craig is the killer.

>if Lucas won't have it; nobody will
I'm thinking he's alright.

Cringe and bluepilled