Fight the real enemy

Fight the real enemy

Attached: DCA1E0E2-3B3A-45EF-89DB-D0B22A34537C.jpg (400x300, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1XMnslQxBU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is breathtakingly beautiful in the Nothing Compares 2U video

I love how that was edgy back then but nowadays people shitting on Catholicism and calling priests pedos is commonplace.

Guys can someone please edit this vid or make a gif where she tears the image of sneed instead of pope? I wanted to do it myself but am kinda lazy desu. I am ready to give all credit to whoever does it

And now she's a crazy penniless Muslima.

John Paul II was the moral leader of the free world and the faggots hadn't infiltrated the priesthood yet. It destroyed her career.

i can't imagine the naivety it takes to believe that the catholic church never abused any children until AFTER sinead o connor mentioned it

Final boss phase 2.

Attached: IMG_1123.jpg (599x729, 89K)

I never got why the church covered so many children diddling priests. The damage to your reputation wouldn't be that big if you were open about that sort of thing and expelled the priests in question.

>Catholic church
>the real enemy

Attached: funnypeople.png (1177x668, 918K)

moron
peter damianus made one of the most infamous treatises in church history about priests widely raping male children in 1051AD

That isn't why she did it you fucktard.

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/1XMnslQxBU0

>makes a stand against one abusive religion then joins another

Braindamaged and retardpilled.

Anyone?

>and the faggots hadn't infiltrated the priesthood yet.

are

you

mental?

the historical abuse goes back to the 40s with orphans being sold to rich americans or otherwise beaten, battered and raped by priests and even nuns

that's the stuff we know about from multiple living witnesses, but a culture of abuse like that doesn't exist in a vacuum, nor simply spring into existence from nowhere, and since we have multiple charges of cruelty by priests that predate the 1940s, we can be confident that the corruption was at the heart of the RCC ecclesial orders long before JPII

Based Brit

>John Paul II was the moral leader of the free world and the faggots hadn't infiltrated the priesthood yet

Abuse from the clergy have been documented long before John Paul II, he knew about it just as his successors did, and did nothing about it.

This is why she ripped up the photo, an amazing display of courage.
One of the cast members described her during the "good night" section at the end of the show where everyone's back on stage, she was standing alone "shaking like a leaf."

The only based pope,now we have a nigger licker

So brave

>And now she's a crazy penniless Muslima.

let's be honest here, she was always crazy

jp2gmd
kmwtw

This obnoxious bitch came to the US but then threw a fit about performing on the same stage the American anthem was to be played. Why the fuck do you go to the US if you can't handle hearing the American anthem? If you can't respect the customs of the country you are visiting you stay in your own country you mentally ill shrew. You can shake like a leaf back home as much as you like.

fuck religion

>relies on anti-Catholic propaganda
(You)

are

retarded!

it's not anti-catholic

it's historical fact

>takes on a pedo cult
>ends up joining a different pedo cult

mmm, Irish.

Attached: coffee cup.gif (397x223, 1.73M)

not a fedora but the catholic church is disguting.

crazy tattooed feminist bitch

Prince should have killed that bitch for stealing his song

Stop hating the Pope you retards

Lighten up, Francis.

Attached: comment_NZIUg4UcufM0BSTyEpwIa5hCJ2pd8g61.jpg (600x480, 61K)

those priests being homosexuals

get rid of the homosexuals and the abuse will go with them

That's a pretty good linkara impersonation.

>get rid of the homosexuals

can't be done, the Lavender Mafia is too firmly entrenched