Only now, decades later, do I understand the whole "Chasing Amy" dilemma

Only now, decades later, do I understand the whole "Chasing Amy" dilemma.

Attached: Robin.png (1440x959, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Is Will even gay though? I thought he was just immature.

It's 1985 right. I feel like their was better than average chance of convincing her into a beard kind of relationship. Especially since dude was a ladies man. Just be a really bro couple and have like an open relationship or he pulls straight chicks for her and convinces them into threesomes. Maybe I'm on some bullshit wishful thinking but I really think that could have worked.

doesn't
real lesbos aren't interested in that sort of thing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

This doesn't QUITE fucking do the feeling justice, granpa.

He hasn't moved on.

Moved on from what?

They called him a fag already in the first episode btw

>took him 20 years to understand he chasing any situation

Wow

Will is just a /tg/ fag

He wants to keep being an 11 year old.

>She looks like she fucks black girls
FTFY

Actually she's a spitting image of her mother, but also has her father's ears. Which really don't go together well with her mother's headshape. Still pretty though

Attached: 49CA09BA00000578-0-image-a-5_1520117600710.jpg (636x382, 69K)

She's prettier than Uma in my eyes. I've always thought that Uma Thurman looked ugly as fuck but her daughter is okay. Their daughter looks like Winona Ryder mixed with Emily Blunt.

>Straight up the best bro and boy in the series
>They keep fucking him over
It's so fucking weird. I'm genuinely trying to figure out if they have some kind of weird underlying grudge with the stereotype he supposedly represented in the first season.

>that Uma Thurman looked ugly as fuck
kek
my mother and her three sisters all look similar, she could easily pose as the 5th sister

Uma Thurman was really hot in the Nathan Lane version of The Producers

given them d?

what happened to Uma's face? looks like when you draw a face on an inflated balloon and then forget about it and find it later and it looks like a ballsack.. yeah, yknow when that happens?

she always looked like that