I have a harder time believing this than the spells and flying cars

I have a harder time believing this than the spells and flying cars.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/2wpx2o/book_ron_vs_movie_ron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah ginger dudes get absolutely zero pussy, idk what they were thinking

Is Harvey pounding her more believable?

yes

Do they have chemistry in the books? In the movies they never seemed like they were going to be anything other than just friends. It's the kind of relationship we're they're friends for years, the boy makes a move one time which is rejected then to maintain the friendship they both just pretend that never happened.

I want Ron to kiss Harry.

You sound like a faggot, my man.

In the books Ron was actually a pretty smooth chad who had street smarts and was actually funny. In the movies they intentionally cast a buffon ginger instead of a fire haired chad and gave all his best lines and qualities to hermoine.

Book Ron was a lot like a movie Crom in other words.

Women get with rich old fucks for their cash all the time.

Believable or not it happened.

Attached: IMG_3522.jpg (700x772, 90K)

>Book Ron was a lot like a movie Crom in other words.
That makes a lot more sense to me and explains as to why Rowling said she wrote them to get together to fulfil her unrequited infatuation with a friend of hers from high school.

Wasn't Hermoine based on some bitch Rowling was bullied by at school? Didn't she put her with Ron as some sort of therapeutic payback? With Ginny being her own self-insert?

Hermione is Rowling's self-insert. That Slytherin chick that was cute in PoA and then recast was modeled after the girls who bullied Rowling in school.

That’s the Slytherin girl, Lavendar something. Which is why Rowling had her recast.

This is complete bullshit

Ignore him, he's talking out his ass, book Ron is every bit as pathrtic as movie Ron. There was no chemistry. Rowling has even admitted that Ron and Hermione were a bad pairing and that she fit better with Harry.

Wasn't Lavender/ar the Gryffindor chick Ron was with in the 6th book?

>Rowling has even admitted that Ron and Hermione were a bad pairing and that she fit better with Harry.
That one I knew but also remembered her saying that it was the wrong move but she only did it to fulfil her unrequited high school crush. It made more sense to me that she had a crush on some low tier chad rather than a pathetic guy like Ron.

Ron was her high school crush?

Apparently.

She probably wanted to make Harry jealous

You're talking about Pansy?

Attached: 150px-PansyFirstYear.png (150x242, 51K)

Imagine if she had a dick haha...

no the one that hangs out with malfoy

Hermione is literally a Mary Sue self-insert. Ron is a nothing character because he exists to be Harry's best friend and Rowling doesn't understand male friendships.

>Hermione is Rowling's self-insert
>She's smart, brave, witty, capable and basically carries the protagonist through the series
>Ron is the equivalent of her highschool crush
>Ron treats Hermione like shit and makes her cry at least once per book for all but one book
>Hermione falls hopelessly in love with Ron
What did Rowling mean by this?

>Ron treats Hermione like shit and makes her cry at least once per book for all but one book
He doesn't really.

That's Pansy, you twat. She was supposed to be very "pug faced", and the actress who was playing her struck out really well in the genetic lottery and got hot, so they recast her not only to have more diversity, but also to make her uglier. Lavender Brown was the one who roofie'd Ron, then got killed in the last film.

Meanwhile, Emma Watson was allowed to pretty up and not wear the false teeth or have the poofy hair that Hermione was known for, because she threatened to walk out of the films otherwise, even under contract.

Smart move. No one goes to the movies to see uggos.

You have to read the books to talk about them dumbass.

reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/2wpx2o/book_ron_vs_movie_ron/

Why did she do it, lads? She already had an established career in movies. Even if she got stuck in indie scene forever it'd be more respectable than getting fucked by that fat slob.

Defintely.

No, he wasn't. I read the first 5 books and he was a retard there too. Rowling already admitted that Hermione should have ended up with Harry.

Take your cuckposting elsewhere.

In the movies past the first two they take all of Ron's clever moments and give them to Hermione and strip out all her stupid moments and give them to Ron.

I've heard that several times, can you give some examples?

someone posted a link of examples here

t.zach

Nothing worst as this.

Attached: MV5BYmI2ZWFhMzYtNjZlNi00OWJkLTkxMmYtOGNmNjk3NjdjMjMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg (1120x360, 69K)

>ginger dudes get absolutely zero pussy
Fuck off you grimy jew.

That's not actually famous hollywood actress emma watson you're watching kiss him, its the character she's playing.

She looks exactly like every other plain, sour-faced English girl. You just think she's attractive because she's rich and famous.