Any kinos about hamburgers?

Any kinos about hamburgers?

Attached: five-guys-burger.jpg (1024x750, 99K)

Attached: 506523-good_burger.jpg (1000x1500, 701K)

Americans genuinely have the best food. When I went over there for a summer I gained so much weight. If you want a great burger movie watch The Founder.

Birth of a Nation

Both good movies.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-01-04-at-4-00-55-pm.png (568x246, 107K)

Reminds me of my wife

>tomato and lettuce
Fucking disgusting shit. The only vegetable allowed in a burger is cucumber and onions.

For me, it's the McChicken.

>Cucumber
I've never seen a bigger waste of quads in my life.

Attached: 1557170190152.png (662x478, 22K)

Cucumber is the chosen vegetable.

Yeah it's the vegetable you "choose" to ram into your ass every night, fuck's sake.

It's actually a plant or a berry I think.

Based

You are a plant or a berry

Cucumber is delicious.

>cucumber
I'm gonna assume you mean pickles and aren't actually autistic

It doesn't taste of anything, it's water in a green tube

Pickles are just loli cucumbers.

Literally the same as tomatoes, except red.

Let's list things that aren't fucking cucumbers that it's acceptable to put on a burger. I'll start:

Jalapenos

It's frustrating how so many people fuck up such a simple fix. You should put the lettuce below the patty to avoid getting a soggy bun. Even a well buttered toasty bun will become a soggy mess if you cook your burger properly letting it retain juices.

>putting tasteless, watery sex toys in your food
Yeah, that's gonna be a large ISHYGDDT from me, dawg.

you're a fruit, son

kek

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
The Founder
Supersize Me

Jalapeños make shitty sex toys bro.

My bad. Your post seemed to imply that cucumbers are a normal garnish for hamburgers and we should suggest some others to go along with it. Maybe I'm just tired and need some rest.

false he's a fagatariean so that was a veggie burger.
His jew fro can keep getting pulled by the mouse to suck cock on command

It was a joke mr autistic pants.

Attached: 3E8AC1B3-C740-43DD-84F5-4A4576E7ECF2.jpg (1413x2169, 515K)

This is very wrong.
hes eating someone elses burgers and even has dialogue about how good it is because his wife wont let him eat meat normally

where are you from?

Excuse for bad english I from moldova here in moldova we put on burger a little fish called spreshzny hello and thanks for a nice thread

Indirectly based.

Tomatos and lettuce are almost always old and borderline rotten in restaurants. Onions, pickles, and jalapenos or some other kind of pepper are the patrician veggies.

Look, I don't care what sexual orientation you identify with but as long as you're not putting cuckcumbers in your burgers, you're alright by me, partner.

I do believe you'd get your ass kicked around here for that

Attached: giphy[1].gif (720x404, 3.89M)

idk if I’m brain dead but I still manage to laugh at this

Attached: images (5).jpg (492x623, 20K)

I'd kick your ass you Moldovan freak

I hate how fast food chains don't put a lot of seasoning on the burgers. When I make my own burgers I always give them a nice good rub of seasoning on both sides.

My autism won't allow me to eat a burger with the lettuce or cheese under the burger. It's upside down, your bottom teeth are getting lettuce rather than the top teeth. It's just not right.

I don't want to be made fun of

We already know you're a retarded third worlder based on your original post. The damage is done, so out with it.

thank you for sharing an insight to your culture bro you seem like a nice guy

Attached: damn.jpg (675x1200, 85K)

Thailand

LITTLE FISH ON A BURGER

Attached: squish.jpg (700x714, 64K)

post boypussy

Why do Americans use processed "cheese" on their burgers instead of cheddar? It's objectively worse and cheddar melts nicely too.

>onions
Meant to type s o y?

Show picture of sphreshzny