Based

Based

Attached: Gai_Pose.png (1429x1080, 1.02M)

Kakashi is better and stronger

This. Anime is for niggers but kakashi is the only based anime character

How? 8-gates Guy would trash any version of Kakashi except dream world double mangekyo Kakashi.

>8-gates Guy
Would be a draw as Guy would die.

In french, Kakashi translate to "poopoo shitting".

No anime is "based" you pathetic antisocial loser or zipper head

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1542345748083.jpg (1205x1032, 575K)

Didn't he get BTFO by itachi in like 5 seconds?

Easy best character for quality fight and characterization (with rock lee) throughout the series.

Is that Kaneda or Tetsuo

I don't think so

that was before he got the mangekyo sharingan

Itachi is the second most OP hamfisted bullshit character in the show.

>he he I wanted to die to make you look cool also I was sick btw I defeated Orochimaru's ultimate technique by poking him

Remember how he died after opening all 8-gates? yea that was great!

>Im actually a good, kind hearted guy that only wants the best for my brother and the village
>hey kakashi, im going to mind rape and torture you for days in my own fucked up dimension where time runs slower, we have to make this look real lol
Itachis character is a mess

Hurr, Cringe! Durr, Cringe! Cringe!"

Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!

"ugh, based based based cringe cringe cringe based based cringe cringe"

I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementering old people, that can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

"Cringe cringe cringe cringe! cringe based based! onions onions onions! onions LOL onions! Cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!"

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK SHITPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE BASED REDDIT ONIONS BASED ONIONS CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE

All of shippuden is so fucking bad, the author clearly didn't plan shit after naruto while part 1 was planned out from the start. Shippuden ironically despite having the character age is much more juvenile (and generic) in it's themes,writing tone and characterization. Shippuden is so retarded it went for the whole "we need to fix this broken society" schlock when the first series pained a very balanced (almost utopian) view of itself. It's also just not very interesting for most arcs (which are largely independent from each other) and goes full retard by the war arc.

my favorite part is how everyone suddenly has superhuman durability and get's slammed into brick walls the crack like a common trope with no real injuries. (this literally only happened in filler in part one)

wtf are you talking about? sasuke pulled a pile driver on nardo from like 100 feet into solid ground and he got up like 30 secs later

that was filler, you can see the beginnings of the shit during the filler sequences of the naruto vs sasuke fight which is the very end of naruto. Shippuden has an horrible issue where it's obvious no one will die or even be hurt from "basic" attacks and they keep pulling substitutions out their ass with no indication to the audience they set it up before hand.

Naruto revived him