DUDE RUSSIANS LMAO

DUDE RUSSIANS LMAO

Attached: 20190705_030337.jpg (676x676, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGPT15M8Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 3 was extremely boring and predictable.
Stranger Things sucks. Can Netflix cancel the show now?

I thought it didn't make sense how a foreign country could have built such an installation in America and the CIA didn't notice. Furthermore it would have been cooler if it perhaps went more shadow government faction/black project stuff. Maybe a religious cult in the government that wants to open the gate.

But nah. Soviet-decline era vodkabros did it

I’m not planning on watching Nigger Things S3 since they niggered the ginger. What happens in S3?

You're not missing anything good. The enemies are now literally full uniformed "evil Russians"

>the enemies are now literally pulled directly from popular movies that came out around the time the show takes place
So it's exactly the same as the first two seasons.

And boy, are these Russians evil. They strangle scientists do death Darth Vader style, just for fun.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-04-16h58m41s422.png (1280x640, 913K)

Yeah but somehow it's more hamfisted and poorly written than ever before. You will not be able to believably immerse yourself in what they're going for in this one. It's just too dumb imo.

I'll agree that the show got too popular and they just keep milking the same shit from the first season and giving us more and more fan service, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still doing exactly the same thing by being a pastiche of the movies that came out in the year it was set. OP seemed to be implying that it's some kind of contemporary political commentary that it's about Russians, even though Red Dawn was one of the biggest movies of 1984, along with The Terminator (who the guy in the OP pic is clearly based on). I also get Children of the Corn, Sixteen Candles, Toxic Avenger, Nightmare on Elm Street, Revenge of the Nerds, Police Academy, Repo Man, and Night of the Comet.

You're right but that doesn't make it not a cringey, bad experience

It just doesn't make sense to me. How could the Russians build a mall with a base. Why. It's just dumb. I wouldn't mind Russians being involved. Just not like this. It was predictable and not interesting to me

I'm still enjoying the season, but don't deny it's way more cringe than the first two. The kids are too old, making the black girl a main character is exactly what they did in GoT with that little girl who ended up killing a giant but was only meant to be in one small scene but then the fans liked her, everything is happening too fast, they ruined Hopper and Steve's characters, and both of the big name guest actor's characters are terrible, while they were some of the best parts of the first two seasons.
Did you also not enjoy the Goonies because you found it unrealistic how kids in a small town found a treasure map to a cave with a pirate ship?

>Did you also not enjoy the Goonies because you found it unrealistic how kids in a small town found a treasure map to a cave with a pirate ship
That actually doesn't suspend my disbelief because there aren't any established "rules" when you make that setting. Its whimsical and fun. But season 1 and 2 established the government and black ops is strong and powerful. That they are monitoring this site. And now Russians have it? No faction war, no spies, they just have it, and they're the new villains now? Lame.

Oh and I forgot to mention
>but muh mayor
So foreigners bribed this local politician? It was that easy? The old bad guys didn't install their own guys as mayor, really??

Just finished the season. Quick break down of what I saw.

>Evil Russian's want to open the gate. But it's never explained why
> Constant "you go gurrrrlll. Menz bad, boi's dumb
> Literal Russian terminator
>super sassy black gurrrl "don't need no man" and some how just a genius.
>Evil monster just want's to consume and kill all just cause
>Steve continues to be cucked

The monster stuff while not great it was better then push narrative of the "stronk womyn". When they we're pushing that nonsense the some of interaction was alright. But it was just boring overall.

Attached: 1559475393058.png (1024x407, 370K)

The idea that Russians were deep undercover in the US was a thing well into the late 80's.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGPT15M8Cg

Okay but that doesn't explain why it was so easy for them to hijack a literal former U.S. black site secret lab. Not like they would just hand it over. Yet you see they built a fucking death ray over it

Pipe down Dimitry

I think we both agree that the show dropped in quality, but I also think you're just nitpicking. I doubt you'd go into a capeshit thread and do the same thing because I'm sure you at least acknowledge that Stranger Things is far better written than any capeshit, which isn't even worth trying to analyze. I haven't finished this season yet, but so far I do actually think it's better than 2.

That's not a nitpick, they're breaking the established rules of the world building of their own universe. Okay the lab is abandoned now just a few years later. Hello Russians. Yeah nah I just can't really believe it sorry. Their writers dropped the ball. Season 2 was better imo.

Isn't the very first scene showing how the Russians were already there a year earlier?

Why did you even feel the need to compare Strange Things to superhero movies in the first place? Don't just bitch at things for no reason.

>why did you even feel the need to compare Strange Things to superhero movies in the first place
Because they're both really popular and are both kind of "turn of your brain" tier. I was trying to make a point that even though we were both criticizing this current season we could at least agree that it's much higher quality than something like Avengers. If anything it was the other user who was bitching.

Attached: dennis.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Gigachad

Okay, the tinfoil hat dude literally just told two of the main characters, "have sex". This season is actually pretty based.

>“They have not had sex?”
>laughs
>tinfoil hat dude laughs too
Best scene

It's really annoying how you can't screenshot Netflix anymore. There are so many great moments.

>Russians can infiltrate US secret sites from within
>Russians can infiltrate US elections
based Russia
death to america

Aбcoлютнo бaзoвaнный

>>Todfather
Now Steve is daddy

Art imitates life

No. The first scene shows them doing the experiment in Russia, but it fails because Location is the 2nd half of the key

How

He told those teens to have sex in s2 as well, the dude is just based. He's been my favorite character for a long time, but the Russian just added so much to it.

Justice for Alexei ;;