You've been put in charge of writing Episode 9

You've been put in charge of writing Episode 9.

How do you save the franchise?

Attached: Star-Wars-9-Rise-of-Skywalker-Title-and-Stars.jpg (738x369, 52K)

Make Matt Smith the antagonist & give him 70 minutes to ham it up Peter Cushing/Ian McDiarmid-style

it's doing fine except for the bleating of these blinkered nerds who are trying to watch it as sci-fi because that's what they heard it was growing up, from people using a lazy shorthand

It’s not doing that great. Galaxy’s Edge is empty and nobody cares about the sequel trilogy characters. TFA ruined the franchise with weak & boring worldbuilding

Nurebellion loses and everyone gets killed
Trumpreich is the new order
Rey gets used as a breeding pig for Ben to ensure a strong skywalker lineage
Movie ends with Ben reopening the sith academy on koriban

I would write it into the ground so fucking hard that it'd end up actually being good simply because there'd be nothing left afterwards. It'd be destroyed, and over, with no hopes of a reboot, nothing.

Basically, I'd have some Sith relic destroy reality, because the galaxy rebelled against Sheev, and they deserved it.

rey kills the resistance to save kyle but then learns kyle killed the first order to save her. also sheev is a tricky fella who manipulated them both into creating a power vacuum for him to immediately seize control of the galaxy.

Rey is topless and barefoot for the entire film

how many tennis balls can rey fit in her mouth? the answer may shock you...

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

turns out rey was really darth revan's daughter who was cryogenically frozen when she was born

found thousands of years later by accident by some scavenger aliens who then sold her to who she thought were her parents when then eventually sold her off

well anyway it ends with her finding the star forge and using it the revive a whole new breed of dark force users along with kylo

Attached: darth-nihilus.jpg (600x500, 52K)

Hey man just wanna say, you're pretty ok dude

> Luke teleport's to literal FORCE realm from long withdraw from Force
> Snoke force projected himself in Thrown Room with fake death
> Knights of Ren become his new RED GUARD
> Snoke revealed as darth plagueis the wise linking episodes 1-3 with new and OT
> More R2-D2 scenes
> Plot around getting Luke out of the Force and back into the physical realm to stop a thought dead Snoke
> Rey being a Kenobi
Call it Star Wars: Force Be With You

Attached: newluke-jpg.jpg (650x485, 151K)

All sequel characters die in a fucking explosion and JJ Abrams with Bob Iger have meatspin to audience at the end credits.

I sacrifice myself by taking one for the team and seduce Daisy Ridley into a loving relationship filled with passion. She will be so emotionally fulfilled that she quits her acting career wich disrupts the current path the Star Wars franchise is headed for. Hopefully this will give rise to new talent that might possibly save it. We will have a nice little farm on the countryside or a cottage near the seaside where we spend our days with laughter, love and lovemaking.

Wish me luck guys

>Resistance is falling apart, needs help
>Calls from help from a crime syndicate
>Leader is Lando
>Resistance beats First Order
>Rey and Kylo duel
>Kylo is bearing Rey the whole fight
>Rey gets upper hand, can kill him but doesn’t
>Everything fades away
>Kylo and Rey appear infront of Obi-Wan and Yoda
>”You passed”
>Kylo and Rey turn into Anakin
>All 3 ghosts show up at the Endor celebration

>everyone in the sequel trilogy is actually either Anakin or represents something about him
>Rey is the light side, representing the innocent days when he was on top of the world and helped defeat the trade federation in TPM. She also looks like Anakin's mom and also Padme
>Kylo is the dark side, representing his rage and also his desire to change things to suit his needs.
>Finn is Anakin trying to turn away from the dark side
>Rose is Anakin's desire to sacrifice everything to save what he loves, even if it results in disastrous consequences.
>Poe is Anakin's love of piloting and rebelliousness
>Snoke is a caricature of the Emperor
>Hux represents how Anakin really feels about the people who work for the Empire (Motti, Ozzel, etc)
>Phasma represents Stormtrooper ineptitude
>Han's death represents Anakin's fear that Han isn't a worthy husband for Leia (also why Han is back to smuggling)
>Luke represents his fear of failing his son and his son failing others also

Putting Kathleen Kennedys and Ruin Johnson's head on pikes in the movie for starters. Other than that, I cant think of anything that could save that train wreck.

ep 8 was a dream sequence
9 kicks off with luke sitting up in bed sweating..

yuuzhan vong kills entire cast in first five minutes, new Jedi (not a woman or a pussy faggot) emerges and fights a galactic war against them

Too kino for Disney.

Even fucking Galaxy's Edge is flopping.

I don't

I fucking wish

>Kill everyone off
>Start from scratch with new cast that doesn't suck
Or
>Han wakes up in his bed on the millenium falcon
>It was all a dream
>He walks into the galley
>Luke is sitting there playing chess with chewy
>R2D2 sitting in corner working on something with his spark plug dick
>C3po is chilling in the pilot area
>Begin some new adventure.

You can't save a rotting corpse.

What kind of stupid fucking name is "The Rise of Skywalker"?

Also what the fuck is up with recoloring the logo each time another movie comes out?