Untitled

Attached: 14A99F5E-37B9-4BCC-BA4D-56C190A3AA2D.jpg (1242x1443, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLYcD3o40uk
youtu.be/074mjIUDxOI
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its just a coincidence you snowflakes

Attached: image.png (482x700, 521K)

>she's just a FISH
And Goku is literally an alien, yet every faggot cried about him being played by a white guy for a decade

Redhead genocide?

racist is in quotes? Why?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER FACE?

Enough of this shit. Changing the race of any character is fucking embarrassing especially if it's to a nigger, and it's even more embarrassing that everyone who's active on Twitter can't see through it and realize it's obviously a ploy to make money because the left literally rules the media. It's embarrassing that people will blindly throw their money at this and it's embarrassing that I have to see this thread 40 times today- having a negress as Ariel is cancerous for more than 50 reasons but we all still have the original film. Nothing is fucking changed. Move along, I'm begging you all, complaining doesn't do anything since we're the sensical minority. This is typical woke hollywood brainlet behavior.

They might be worried about someone with clout coming at them about defamation.

HAHAHA PRETTY COOL THREAD, OP!
But is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

I can believe they choose to make the Lovecraft version of the little mermaid

>white fragility isn't r...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

Hey Swagkage

RIP Redheads

because it's just black people on both sides

why did you keep the /fit/ thread unhidden?

>autism isn't r...

Attached: Autism.png (1073x875, 243K)

Calling people fragile for defending themselves is just a psychological trick.

It'd be like if a dude rapes you and says:
>if you fight back and try to stop me cumming in your arse it just means you're gay because you're uncomfortable with how much you like this. a real straight guy knows it wouldn't make him gay so he'd let me finish.

The whole reason blacks are put in films now is because niggas be cryin

alls I am saiyain is...
don't black people suck at swimming?

kind of hot

Slight chuckle

its afraid

I'm more bothered with the fact that she's way too old, story makes no sense when she's the age of her father.

At least she looks like an actual fish.

I just feel bad for the actress.Disney just set her on a "controversy" landmine, just so they can pat themselves on the back for being politically correct.

Also, as a fan of redheads - fuck you Disney. I hope your movie bombs like Dumbo.

N

DESTROYED

lmaoing @ /pol/incels getting triggered over a mermaid

Attached: file.png (2000x1078, 821K)

>/pol/
>out of absolutely nowhere!

Be careful. You'll end up like me and so many others here, as the evidence piles up in front of you. I was a shitposter when I first came to /pol/ for some "epic Nazi trolling" and, within a year, found I agreed with about half of what was discussed. By the end of the second year I was indistinguishable from the rest.

The terrible truth of /pol/ is that it's as liberating as it is horrific.

You lie to yourself less, but you begin refusing to accept the lies from others - even well-meaning others. Your personal relationships with the few people you can stomach to be around, will suffer and degrade under the stress of the constant need to suppress your power-level. In the truth you'll be sickened at the world, yet constantly drawn to seeking this same truth. It's a counter-"hugbox".

/pol/ is the Hurt Box.

Instead of locking out reality in your "hugbox" like a progressive, you'll force yourself into this hurt-box on a regular basis. /pol/ is a self-inflicted and intellectual masochism, as the price of placing the truth above all else.

You could have prevented this.

Attached: AAAAHHHH!!!!.jpg (900x900, 375K)

I'm sure she's wiping her tears with $100 bills as we speak

Redpill me on the shoah. Why do some people say it didn’t happen?

You have a point. So I'm just gonna buy a second-hand Blu-ray version of original Little Mermaid out of spite.

Please don't let them remake Evangelion...

Attached: untitled_by_vanillametal-dc5wo5z.jpg (768x768, 187K)

They will. They've already fucked over my childhood crush with Ariel and Mary Jane. I am guessing new Barbara Gordon in DCEU will be black as well.

>white fragility
We're tired of niggers.

you fags do realize you're doing the meme wrong, right? you're supposed to say candleja

They already did. It's called Rebuild of Evangelion.

It's a sequel.

She does look like a fish, I guess.

Attached: 170814_Goldfish_Full.jpg (835x557, 73K)

more like the Butt Hurt Box lmao
/pol/tards are the right wing SJWs/tumblrinas: addicted to playing victim, hating everyone who isn't like them, getting paranoid and triggered about every little thing etc.

get ready to add ed to that list with cowboy bebop

That's just a theory, which I thought I read was debunked by Anno

did you watch lego batman?

I thought niggers cant swim

Anno is being a troll. There's plenty of evidence that it's a sequel, although the first movie was disguised as just being a remake with some strange George Lucas moments.

Attached: red hair western media.jpg (651x1487, 805K)

>Bury me at sea with my parents. They knew it was better to drown before I was born than live to see America.

I dont usually watch these remakes, but I'm gonna watch this one just because all you salty idiots literally cant stop being butthurt over it.

so is triton going to be a nig or what
and is ursula white, then?

>number of victims mysteriously multiplying on couple occasions
>basically going from "killed in camps" to "no longer living in their country of origin"
>ignoring the fact many people died there because of sickness and starvation (sometimes caused by Allies bombarding railroads)
>many camps weren't physically capable of utilising the number of dead bodies
>it's really not that effective to round up people in camps and provide them with accommodation and food if all you want is to kill them anyway

She doesn't look human

people here in mexico are also pretty fucking angry about it as well. See the thing is we spics are the natural enemy of niggers, fucking hate them with a passion. But of course soys and SJWs will just continue to bitch about "muh racism" when niggers kill spics by the dozens every year in the US. It's about fucking time those apes stop trying to take over everything

>I just feel bad for the actress
Either she knew it was coming and did it as a defiant "me brave" move or she is seriously stupid. Either way she should have known better

It seems like every time I see a picture of her, her eyes get a little farther apart

I assume she's both. She's gonna play a victim now, wiping her crocodile tears with all those millions she's going to earn, with every media outlet being offended on her behslf.

I swear to god if they pull this shit with Ed from Cowboy Bebop... I will post on here about it and do nothing...

>Calling people fragile for defending themselves is just a psychological trick

ExGF used to pull this shit. For example I would say, “I don’t like goat cheese” and she would snap back with “Oh then I guess I’ll have to break up with you” to which I would say “stop saying that shit, it’s a bad joke” and she would say “oh you’re too sensitive I’m just joking”

I knew it was an actual issue with her when I met her brother
>what’s that necklace you’re wearing brother?
>”a gold chain dad bought for me”
>it looks stupid
>”no I like it”
>you should stop wearing it
>”it was a gift and I like it, why are you being mean I just got here”
>oh I’m just joking you’re always so sensitive

HAHAHAHHAHHAA incel

>See the thing is we spics are the natural enemy of niggers, fucking hate them with a passion

cringe

I told a dude at work today she looks more like a hammerhead shark than a mermaid. He laughed and agreed with me.

werent lefties losing their mind when scarlet jo was cast in ghost in the shell?

People hate it worldwide. Here are the comments on a french newspaper.

>it's as if you used a Swedish woman for the role of Jasmine or a little white boy for the role of Kirikou... A very beautiful woman this actress but I doubt that this was the right call for this movie in question, and it's bound to confuse the children.
>Disney wants to hire German shepherds for its The Aristocrats live action movie. Don't ask me for my source though (laughing emojis)
>what's really shocking in all this is the ethnic substitution at all costs, where skin colour matters more than the quality of the piece
>so for the movie about Nelson Mandela, I guess we'll use a white actor for diversity's sake?

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-053223.png (1080x2280, 367K)

yes whitey bad

I have no problem with this, gingers are subhuman.

She looks like a fish

Ginger is codeword for nigger in jewllywood

>jew
>white
I dont think so schlomo.

It's not the same. Apparently. Somehow.

Look, Disney is just using this actress bitch as a shield against any valid criticism aimed against this movie - you can't criticize it now, because then you are racist. Brilliant move.

Also, redheads should be preserved. They are quite literally endangerd minorities. Like pandas.

>getting triggered over the color of a fictional mermaid is exactly the same as getting raped in the ass
further proof that /pol/incels are the new SJWs
that's exactly what SJWs used to say

>ursula white, then?
Melissa McCarthy so yeah. Enjoy your movie bro.

Ignore these threads. You're playing their game

Hollywood Executives just have dyslexia

Gas chambers don’t have wooden doors. Zyklon-B, which the nazis purportedly used to “gas” the jews in the “gas chambers” is . . . a delousing agent that even the fucking USA used at its own goddamned southern border to delouse immigrants. The “gas chambers” thing is simply the last remaining apocryphal method of mass-murder in the camps that hasn’t been utterly BTFO’d—see death by electrified floor, death by masturbation machine (I shit you not), death by rollercoaster thing that hurled people into crematoria (again, ISYN), etc. The holocaust is >50% bullshit. Don’t tell anyone I said that though, because in certain countries I could be criminally prosecuted for it, because, as we all know, if something is definitely, unassailably true and not just a scam for BILLIONS in ongoing reparations, then you should throw people in jail for expressing doubt about it.

Just read Ron Unz’s rundown that he published last year. Google it or whatever. Thank me later.

Attached: 4032A8C7-FEBC-43B7-BB6A-C1A45A43AAA2.png (960x720, 1.03M)

I know it's viral marketing but she's so fucking ugly, like oblivion npc ugly.

They are anagrams afterall

>believe my spooky stories about the boogey man!
lol, sorry user but i graduated high school, stupid fairy tales dont sway people like me.

This all part of the leftist agenda. To speak against it labels you a "racist". This form of Social Engineering has been in the works for awhile now. The only way to combat it is to watch, read, or buy anything these corporations are selling.

Attached: 1562287219148.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

the black they get to play her is gonna be soooooo fucking black. like Anna Diop

Attached: anna.jpg (660x371, 34K)

She is part Ayy

Honestly I wouldn't even care that much if it wasn't for all the blacks celebrating and chimping out on Twitter over it.

Listen to voices in your head. It's okay trust me. Take the blade and sit in a warm tub. It'll be alright.

*not watch

even jews consider themselves white

Attached: white man.jpg (1324x989, 188K)

they are happy that they're getting significant representation. It's understandable.

Most of people are going to watch in anyway. What's the point if the original will always be superior? It's going to be a flop or a disapponlintment like Aladdin or Dumbo.

Disgusting

What would you call the reaction on Yea Forums? Are they lying? It's literally racist backlash. Own what you are, pussies.

By hijacking other stories instead of writing their own. Blacks will always be thieves, no matter in which category.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLYcD3o40uk

Literally who the fuck cares. The movie was going to be a shitty soulless cash grab even with a red head

>Hijacking
>Disney owned property based off of a hans adaptation of a bunch of folktales gathered from word of mouth
You want to try again without being a hypocrite?

blacks can't swim.

Attached: 1562271845225.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

My daughter is a readhead. Ariel was her favouritr. Now she's traumatized. How will I explain to her? Some blacks are more important than her?

Mermaid? Bitch looks like a hammerhead shark!

Little mermaid was white in the original story. So was Hans. So I'd call it cultural appropriation.

(((They))) are no longer even hiding the fact that they want whites dead.

Attached: 1557877843349.png (1334x1195, 2.14M)

>Allow your kids to watch MSM propaganda
Never do this, user.

>yes the holocaust is fake because I could be prosecuted for saying it's fake
>this is also why murder is good. Everyone should murder. If it wasn't, why is it illegal??

You can stick to the cartoon and this version is non canon anyway you idiot?

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS GINGER ERASURE!!

THEY'RE HOLOCAUSTING RED HEADS AND ALL WE DO IS HAVING A LAUGH ABOUT IT??!

Attached: 2955044.main_image.jpg (1500x1000, 121K)

wew lad

WTF

How is it racist though?

Wow what an ugly bitch, and she's black too which makes it worse

Well, gingers do have recessive genes. They should be preserved.

I wouldn't ever pay to see a niggress in a movie

If you don't worship Africans you're "racist" because Jews are the ones who have a narrative to push that makes Europeans uniquely evil and everyone else virtuous on the basis of biological existence.

Anything critical of black people is 'racist' to these people.
They claim we have no culture while trying to steal it from us.

Actions and arguments are two different things, user.

>racist in quotation marks

Actually based

>I-it's not an agenda! H-have s-sex!

>imagine sewing another woman's hair to you scalp because they are more attractive than you
Yep a black mermaid girl with a white woman's hair sewn to her head. Well played Disney.

this but unironically

It's totally an agenda push. Get blacked.

BTFO

Niggers can’t swim
Ariel was never a nigger

Isaac was cool as fuck in Castlevania though. One of those cases where blackwashing made the character better.

>It's ok when I seen it to be
Opinions discarded

Because Ariel is clearly white. No one got upset at the Genie in Alladin being black in the remake vs white in the original, nor most of the characters in the lion king being voiced by blacks, but when a clearly white character is being replaced by a clearly black one it gets irritating.

Attached: file.png (1243x719, 471K)

You're supposed to forget that the negroes are a different species.

You do know I can use that against you too?

>it's bad when I see it to be

Isaac was a good character. fuck off.

This is actually perfect.

Now normies will see this and come to the standard logical conclusion of "why the fuck did this one ginger role model become a nigger" and then think "hey maybe all those times I saw the media calling other people racists for their beliefs is just like this, and the're actually full of shit"

Normies are gunna get blackpilled. I'm already seeing 30 year old boomer mums on facebook going "????? Black??, Not racist but um wtf?"

stfu faggot before I come over to your house and wash your dishes motherfucker

I'm a minority. And that's a blatant agenda push.

Just a reminder that if Eric isn't black too, it's racism:
youtu.be/074mjIUDxOI

White people aren't fragile. There is no race derived insult towards whites that get under their skin like nigger does to blacks, spic does to Mexicans, and chink or gook to asians.
Cracker isn't a good insult, neither is cumskin or whatever absolutely bland word lesser races can make up.
Call me up when niggers stop being triggered about "nigger" being in Huck Fin and then you can call us fragile.

all of these, including ariel, are not only fictional characters, but also fantasy creatures that don't exist in real life
only the most autistic of racist manbabies could possibly give a shit what color the actor who plays them is and get outraged about it

>I'm a minority
Nice LARP, whiteboi

Yea Forums is spamming to hang all niggers on all her tweets now

If this is no big deal, then I can't fathom it being an issue with black characters in important roles, or figures were made white. Until then, he's right, it's an obvious move with an agenda behind it.

Gingers are 2% of global population.
you are the one who want to erase a minority from media

Shut the fuck up, kike.

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.14M)

Why are americans so cringe?

Just saying that mermaids aren't real isn't an actual retort. It's literally just deflecting.
WHY is she black when she is very clearly a red headed white girl with a fish tail? Why do they feel the need to blackwash characters? WHY can't they make new minority characters like in Princess and the Toad or Mulan?
Why do they make their money off movies depicting white princesses despite everyone being tired of the bland Disney stereotype? People WANT NEW minority characters with their own fucking identities, not rehashed tried and true generic Disney trash.

>Americans
>Not an Israeli Task Force Shill

Attached: Innit.png (566x510, 718K)

This, the gingercaust continues

It’s racist to cast her as black.

Actually before Toryama went full prequels retard Goku was inspired by a chinese tale.

Fuck!

Why the fuck are they removing literally every redhead anything from film and TV

infact, I was surprised last night watching Stranger Things s2 since I hadn't watched it in getting ready for s3, and the ONE Ginger red head girl in the show, they pair up with the only fucking full blown black kid.

Like, what the fuck is going on. If I was a redhead I'd be really fucking unsettled by this shit.

R E N T F R E E

This.

This but unironically

The entire U.S.A. is an Israeli Task Force Shill

Attached: 1473828284581.jpg (1620x2136, 675K)

I'm not mad, you're a Jew.

just do something like the wiz if you want to pull this shit

Attached: one-sheet.jpg (335x488, 65K)

I'm not jewish, you're just schizo :^)

TRUUUUUUUU XDD

Jean Grey is the only one spared

I look forward to the people that are vocally for this change complaining on release when Ariel stops talking for half the movie and then proceed to bitch that she didn't get to talk as much as the white characters.

April O Neil piss me off. One of the hottest cartoon characters turned into a chimp

STFU u autists stop making threads about this shit I am sick of it what are u little girls why do you care about ariel the mermais are u litterallly retarded kill urselves

b-but we have to screech and cry and play victim and "redpill" Yea Forums like the retarded brainwashed nu-right SJWs that we are REEEEE

Attached: file.png (700x700, 438K)

and was the worst casting of all
sophie turner looks abnormal, like a witch with baby fat, and she can't act worth shit

/threafdzxjxwkkfnza kekeke

also ariel has a dad in the og, that doesn't happens to black people either, how could they relate?

AAAAAA STOP CARING ABOUT RUINING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WE LOVE!! THIS IS NOT Yea Forums !!!

>waaaaaaah mommy they RUINED muh little mermaid REEEEEEEEEE
lmao you unbelievable faggot

Its not the only character they ruined you faggot. Its fucking enough.

Gingers are only 2% of the population, and thus should only have 2% of the roles in hollywood.
I see nothing wrong with this.

Halle literally has dreadlocks, what are you even talking about.

see:

I like how Starfire actually has reddish hair in the live action series, but the faggot who made the pic chose to show a pic of the actress without the wig on just to push their agenda.

Retard

This message is brought to you by The Coca-Cola Company, New Look - Same Great Taste (all rights reserved)

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIE
FUCK KIKES
FUCK MERMEN
FUCK NORMIES
and most importantly:
FUCK VIRGINS

Attached: 1200px-Coca-Cola_logo.svg.png (1200x398, 70K)

I prefer Pepsi.

Faggot

Don't worry, she'll hit the wall since wahmen's good looks is so fragile, then her funny shit will be just cringy and her pussy pass will no longer work,

Kill yourself

Imagine living in 2019 and actually caring about someone else's skin color.

you dudes got problems. get off the internet for a while.

ASSMAD samefag

Reminder that black people can't swim.

>A month ago, six African-American teenagers drowned in a single incident in Louisiana, prompting soul-searching about why so many young black Americans can't swim.

>Just under 70% of African-American children surveyed said they had no or low ability to swim. Low ability merely meant they were able to splash around in the shallow end. A further 12% said they could swim but had "taught themselves".

>"It is an epidemic that is almost going unnoticed," says Sue Anderson, director of programmes and services at USA Swimming.

>Typically, those children who could not swim also had parents who could not swim.

>"Parents who don't know how to swim are very likely to pass on not knowing how to swim to their children," says Ms Anderson.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

user, you don't get it. They are casting the character of a children's cartoon as the wrong race. They might as well put white people in camps!

all female characters in eva are worst girl

Because its a wig in the tv series too

Chill down Hitler, he's just trolling. Jesus.

>be racist and try to blackwash children's stories
>call people calling you out on it racist

I don't get these people.

at least someones having fun in this thread

wtf why isn't this stickied?

i dont even speak the language and got the joke this is how bad blackwashing is in america now

Attached: Untitled.jpg (428x429, 75K)

Have sex

>be careful
>im a easily swayed idiot who fell for /pol/
>you'll fall for it too

all you've done is show that you're nothing but a negative iq mong if you actually fell for any of the bullshit being peddled on there

Nice comeback, virgie.

at least you changed the file name this time. you're learning.

Attached: discordtrannie.png (1601x4492, 969K)

Have intercourse

They always do it to red-heads. Really strange to be quite honest. It's like Jews need to be gassed.

You first, virgie

Here comes the MSM just as expected.