Stranger Things Season 3

Thoughts?

Attached: Stranger_Things_logo_(brightened,_version_two).png (1507x623, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/219WdZYQCPI?t=1954
youtube.com/watch?v=XIb5fGRBHxA
youtube.com/watch?v=4yQQqVxho40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>surprise dykeing
Steve got fucking robbed. Stranger Things went full bluepill.

Too Russian, not enough strange.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

They made a third season?

Steve gang

Who was lacking the most character development? I feel like Will needs some more development.

SPOILER: hes gay

>Start with Day of the Dead to indicate this is the "Zombie Attack Season"
>it's actually a Body Snatchers/The Blob season
what did the duffers mean by this?

Also reminder I want to fuck Mrs Wheeler so much it hurts

Having two characters be gay and out of the closet in 1980s small town America would be a stretch

Who thinks Mrs. Wheeler is hotter than Nancy?

It would be a stretch statistically in a group that size even by today's standards.

apparently yes, 3 exists

Mrs. Wheeler is too old. Nancy needs a cheeseburger. Too skinny.

Wagie..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIE..........

>That fucking scene where Nancy Wheeler says being """humiliated""" by the newspaper people sucks and the lower class Jonathan Byers tells her yeah the world sucks and she's too fucking spoiled to realize it and she goes nuh uh muh vagina

we all knew that since s1. i meant actually not being the person who they all feel sorry for or maybe actually developing his powers beyond "oh i feel him, the mind flayer is close..!"

Didn't America have a crack epidemic in the 1980s? Why wasn't it depicted?

Never seen season 2 let alone 3. Describe the plot to me.

Attached: chastain-eyeroll-480x360.jpg (350x263, 11K)

So, can we all agree that:
Robin > Mrs Wheeler > Joyce > Heather > shit > Nancy

>Mrs. Wheeler is too old
you are no fun

No.

C H E R R Y

Attached: smirnoff..png (838x817, 1.22M)

They can be secret boyfriends. Then Mike finds out and hugs Will whispering in his ear it's okay.

>in the next scene Nancy admits she was just being a selfish cunt living in a bubble
>it looks like it's going in a direction where Nancy has to learn that not everything goes her way
>NAH FUCK IT SHE WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME NEVER DOUBT ME EVER AGAIN
what did they mean by this?

fuck you, go to wikipedia

>Only ever heard about this show because of some italian slut I met on a dating app and she had a sweater of it with those lovely big tits of hers

What the fuck is this show even about?

Attached: CHOOSE_0.jpg (480x480, 54K)

This absolutely

They dealt with 11's powers in the worst way possible. Stripping her of them because of how useful she was with them was simply stupid, should have played more to the strengths of the team and teamwork they could pull off constantly when working together instead of just taking her powers away.

1 ≥ 3 >>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>> 2

F

He was just a gay commie butterfly discovering the joys of capitalism. Too pure for this world, never did anything wrong.
His only crime was wanting a cherry smoothie and american cartoons

Why didn't they bring back the Indian chick from season 2?

The sexual tension between Eleven and Billy was insane, I thought they were gonna have sex in front of the mind flayer

Agreed

Is it wrong I was hoping the whole time, Nancy was going to die?

Died on the way to her home planet

Duffers admit they're hacks to people paying attention.

Stop shilling for him. Reminder he's a beta male

>Gets cucked twice
>Gets his ass beat twice
>Now a loser w/ no future
>Girls reject him now

Gotta agree.

They've been mishandling El ever since S2 and the whole "hate and bad thoughts make your powers stronger" shit.
they fixed that in this season I guess

No, I really wanted her to die too. Jonathan and Nancy make the show worse in every single way, they were okay in season one tho.
Billy shouldn't have been the one to die.

What you're saying is
>he's a deepest lore character
instead of all the other garbage characters.

IMAGINE

I had the impression that Jonathan gave her a dirty look when she said that in the elevator.

>character goes through hardships
>still mantains a smile and helps out his friends
>hasn't given up
Steve is the only saving grace of this shitshow. He's so based he saved Dustin and introduced best girl Robin to the series

Jonathan is /ourguy/
>Great fighter
>Cucks betas
>Very smart
>Good taste in music
>Sees through the suburban lifestyle bullshit

>"let me show you what it's like to be American"
>gets shot

Kino

Why did no one notice the major mega use of power in the tiny town ? ??

Why did they make Robin a dyke?

too modern for the era.

KEK

Great mental gymnastics, pal lol no, he's just a cuck loser who peaked in HS and can't fight

need some haircuts

She was literally too good to be real.
Perfect women don't exist

Attached: 1369361942367.png (626x551, 12K)

Steve is still best boy.
Nancy is still worst girl.
An F for my guys Smirnoff and Billy.

Nancy uncovered the shadow creature fucking with rats and no one believed her so she doubted herself but she was right about rats exploding.

Yeah, I got that after seeing how his only power is he can feel someone else inside of him.

He's my nigga

Attached: lucas.jpg (450x461, 28K)

Should've been Max and El tbqhwyf

Steve is a narcissist, shallow, dumb, and girls don't like him anymore. Also, polls online show him being at the bottom lol

Why did they make Hopper such a cuck?

This. Fuck Hollywood and fuck liberal degeneracy.

Absolutely fair, she was indeed right the whole time. But she still put their jobs in danger, jumped the gun on many ocasions and didn't do it in the proper way.

Being right doesn't justify being a selfish person

I'M PERFECT

Attached: max-stranger-things--1509467492-view-1.jpg (460x374, 25K)

Steve is a minor minor character. Most characters who trend online and get the most screentime are Eleven, Mike, Jonathan, Will, Max etc. Meanwhile you're upset about something minor as fuck

Attached: 1558396393758.gif (300x165, 259K)

They took notes from his Academy Award speech.

What's next for top mommy?

Attached: 64788885.png (1619x1080, 2.03M)

They spent plenty of screentime on this subverted expectations dyke plot. It's not screentime. It's fucking agenda.

She got BTFO'd beyond her comprehension by Jon.

Why is Lucas's sister a stereotypical black girl?

Replacing Joyce as the "mom" of the group

She's literally 18/19 they're not the wisest bunch, let alone all the characters are survivors of cthulu horrors. Twice.

Fuck, thats some good acting

Did women in the 1980s still have bushes or did they start shaving already?

Who?

>Stranger Things went full bluepill
You didn't figure that out in Season 2?

Hahhaha, have a (you)

>Steve is a narcissist, shallow
Objectively false

>dumb
We all have flaws

>Polls
Are you lost?

So if all these characters grew up to 2019, what would they be as people in the mid-late 40s?

Stop saying that, the showrunners will see that and make it real.

Bush

The quality of writing lit on fire and then threw itself off a cliff. What happened? Is it all the money that made them do these horrible ideas or was it cuz they were scared of another copyright lawsuit?

They used part of the Day of the Dead soundtrack while Robin and Steve were talking to each other after they got the truth serum shots

youtu.be/219WdZYQCPI?t=1954

Checked. Can't let the niggers get uppity. The soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

zoomer here, what's the deal with 'new coke'? coca cola didn't taste the same before the 80's?

Poor. I want to have intercourse with Sadie though

Attached: saydee.png (2000x1710, 1.13M)

Which is why her arc should be more about learning that shit doesn't always go your way and that sometimes you have to think about other people as well, it's some of the most important things to learn when you're at that age.

Honestly Nancy didn't do that much wrong, I just think she didn't learn enough from it.
But you can say for almost every character arc this season

so was the season good or not guys. i dont know if i wanna waste time watching it

They're heavily heavily in debt. If they don't get early marketing victories like critical acclaim they will lose tons of money. Critics also tend to base their ENTIRE judgement on the first 1-3 eps of a series (so as to not get beat to press, also shit human beings) and thus they frontload it with all the licensed nostalgia bait music and diversity they can.

>watching 8 episodes in one day

you guys are just larping right? there's no way anyone here watched it all already

Attached: 1562129466338.jpg (1080x1270, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XIb5fGRBHxA

shes a child you fucking idiot

Steve is replaceable. What did he even do in season 2? Eleven did all of the work and Steve would've gotten Dustin killed but luckily Eleven bailed them out

I did

Who else has felt nancy has been a cunt this entire series? She's self-centered as shit

Wikipedia nigger. Coke reformulated in the 80s.

i mean it's a day off and it was released at midnight

Don't mind me, just posting the best clip from this series.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQQqVxho40

Attached: 1492266547586.png (354x286, 28K)

>proceeds to be a condescending bitch the rest of the show

>free gibs nigglet

absolutely irritating

That's kind of the point. In s1 it was pretty steady on the kids' point of view so that made more sense. Now they're just making fun of upper/middle class people. She's really good at it.

>Steve is narcissist and shallow
Literally dedicates his life to saving people.
When a girl is uncomfortable about saying she's gay, he makes a joke to make her feel safe and to tell her it's ok.
He's also willing to accept his failures and try to grow

He's a fucking saint and I won't hear it otherwise.

Based.

I watched it with my mommy

Shes 17 dipshit Amerilard

That makes perfect sense. It also explains why every single character in the show is gay now. Thank you so much for clearing that up

Wait, so they fucked up 11 and turned someone into a dyke for no reason? Guess I'll skip it.

get a fucking job

I just started I was curious who the homo was going to be

Please stop feeding into the obvious tad/pol/e false flag.

So Russians can build a secret underground base in the USA, but can't run a nuclear power plant in the USSR?

What do you mean? He literally says he only goes for popular girls lol

Starting ep2 right now, I like it better then 2.

How many more seasons are they gonna do of this? These kids are starting to look old

That would make her 16 when they filmed this, making you a pervert pedo. That's what you're seeing on screen. A 16 year old actor. So congrats, you're a regular Ally.

>he doesn't have 4th of july off

lmao

No, she's not. She's legal to have sex with and get married in many countries. You actually got duped by a fucking show, bet you think the demogorgon is real too!

I was off for the 4th, are you going to say have sex now?

This. Steve has perseverance.

In your own unique way

They hate women.

Steve's character arc was the only thing that made season 2 bearable.

He tells Dustin he won't dare her cause she's unpopular, in drama, and in band, you moron. How is that not shallow?

No real dyke is this good looking.

btw, This could have been our little mermaid.

Attached: maya-hawke-stranger-things-5-things-ftr.jpg (620x350, 234K)

waste the time, meme with us

Steve Gang never die.

Yes, because people can't have different I
Opinions here. My point is, I wish most of Yea Forums would stop shilling characters who are bluepill and cucked like Jaime Lannister and Steve Harrington. Why not like someone who is alpha? Seriously

I bet you Steve ends up becoming a deputy.

Stugots

I mean the plot holes in a Netflix series are going to be Chernobyl size.

In real life, Robin would've been raped repeatedly by the Russians

Max is an obnoxious cunt and only exists to emasculate the boys.

And then he realizes she's got a great set of qualities and admires her for them.

Again, willing to accept his mistakes and willing to grow

Cara Buono is a beautiful woman. I mean, of course there is the wall, but for some women they are just smoking hot their entire time on earth

Most people here have no lives, and a lot of people were off for the 4th anyway and don't have friends. Netflix is easily bingable, you literally just leave it running

Some assholes just skipped ahead and tried ruined it in a couple threads for people but they are outliers who were never actually watching the show to being with

Would be nice to see the legacy of Hop continue in some way before he gets rescued from the commies.

Imagine being gay in the 80s. Now imagine actually coming up to someone in Harkins, Indiana. Imagine then not getting your house burned down or at the very least your tires slashed

Steve is Hopper 2.0

Mind giving the sauce, shes cute. Or he, I don't care at this point.

Mike gross too. He becomes a better boyfriend

16 is legal age in like 35 of your states, and 17 in the rest. She's 17, fucktard.

If Robin a lesbian, I'm a lesbian.

Robin should have turned out to be a plant by the Russians that were investigating the information they had about the stateside tear.

Inserted at the ice cream shop to run into and befriend the kids they likely had some information on. Would have been a great twist. Such a wasted opportunity.

So let me get this straight

Robin exposes her feelings of being obsessed with Steve...then is a dyke.

What?

Trannies can't be lesbian.

That's pretty hot

Attached: sadddie.png (2941x1506, 2.51M)

Steve isn't really blue pilled and he's not really cucked. Nancy broke up with him before she dated her stalker. I wish there more alpha characters in current shows to root for, but there just arent any.

That would be great, he clearly has the guts and wants to protect people

it was tedious to watch

Steve is the most relatable character for normal guys on the show, and therefore the target for the most abuse

lol no

Saved him a lot of trouble, too.

>ruined the ending
whoa who coulda thought that they beat the bad thing for a third ti.e?!

She was obsessed with Steve because the girl she liked was into him. She said herself her feelings were stemmed from jealousy and obsession.

There's a difference between the occasional cunty outburst, but she was literally berating them for everything. She even bitched at Lucas for opening a soda can too loud.

He literally did nothing this season. He made a six-figure check from doing absolutely nothing. This guy is living the dream

Attached: jonathan-byers-stranger-things-1509370842.jpg (890x502, 60K)

Lol yes

she was so cute broskies

wasn't the actor in possession of drugs during his stay in the US and deported? i remember something like that

*snorts coke*

God i hope so

>most guys are handsome elitist top dog and bully of school

lol no, physically impossible

Why is she so sexy

Attached: y434624234.png (2946x1504, 3.31M)

She needs to be a bigger part of the storyline.

It's almost like shes a shitty shoehorned in character that never had any reason to be there or something and they have no idea how to write her

Steve is none of those things he's a literal wagie. Anyhow, he's the most relatable of this set of characters, not that he's an exceptionally relatable character in general.

>Billy dies
>Steve gets beat and cucked AGAIN
>Hopper a total mess this season

Am I being too much like /pol/ if I think it's weird how they use the alpha (for lack of a better word) as punching bags

Spoilers are spoilers.

>Steve is none of those things he's a literal wagie
Those people become wageslaves, everybody knows this.

Steve is still the best character and he was treated like shit as usual.

I'm getting a bit annoyed by the constant music. I'm only at episode 2 so maybe they'll tone it down but right now I'm hoping for some actual scenes that are not coated with nostalgia shots and pop music..

>season 4 is satanic panic
Shes gonna be accused of satanism and burned alive.

>le conniving gonna make them be apart man
Why was all the inner drama so stupid. I don't remember it always being like this, I was actually interested in the kid drama along with the sci-fi 2spooky shit going on. Now it's just eye rolling when it's anything but that.

Attached: dki.jpg (2700x1800, 992K)

It'll be 1986 in the next season. What big world events happened in 1986?

Losing a fist fight is not wrong. It's not as good as winning but it's literally second best option.

>satanic panic
>implying it wasn't real
Pay no attention to the sex cults being arrested around the world.

Chernobyl disaster.

Steve is literally THE best character. The fact shit gets thrown at him and still comes out doing right is awesome. Sucks about Robin though but I'm sure next season he's gonna get rewarded

No, I think it's clear that there is an element of the writing in this show that exists for the Duffers to live out their wierd Nerd vengeance fantasies. The masculine characters are the casulties of their imaginary battle against their dads/bullies/guys they were jealous of etc.

Absolutely delusional

The world's biggest chest x-ray

Best girl

Attached: 6420408E-4E9E-46BF-8AB5-2AB3A6F964B5.png (660x312, 225K)

What the fuck makes you think he'll be rewarded?

What happened to Hopper? Does he spend the whole season acting like he's drunk?

Not great not terrible.

Why the fuck were the russians so determined to open the seal in the first place? That whole plot point was so fucking stupid I couldn't get over it.

Even worse than 2. It has the same fundamental problems.
This never should have been anything besides an anthology series. These characters have nowhere to go and nothing to do that they haven't already done in the first season.

This user had a good dad.

Maybe they’ll all die and we can watch the buck tooth kid and ice cream boy solve mysteries in S4

>part of literally the worst scene in the entire season
>best girl

Henis angry and impulsive 100% of the time

Well he's constantly drunk on power. See almost chopping off the mayors finger for information.

He got turned into a cartoon.

Speaking of cartoons, holy shit, are these Russians supposed to be serious villains?

Attached: Boris and Natasha.jpg (820x612, 34K)

A spin-off after the series wraps up with Steve and Dustin as paranormal private investigators set in the early 90s would rule

Based on the demogorgon sized cell and tazer, and the end credit scene, they seem to want to try to control them, and possibly the mindflayer in order to create a super weapon.

Monsters from the Upside down to use for war or some shit

It was the best scene

Nancy still cute tho, and I probably would. But yes, she could stand to gain some weight ,she's a bit too thin

Attached: nancy.png (2939x1494, 1.7M)

Hoppers absolute obsession with the kids felt kinda weird and creepy at some points. It was bad writing to be honest. It would've been okay as a running joke but goddamn, give the man something to do. You can really see that season 1 was a fluke and that the writers are mediocre at best.

cause he deserves it

Attached: 1529757093425.png (819x1600, 385K)

reddit is down the hall and to the left

Worst episode and the director is some weird mormon hermie

The whole building a literally giant underground fortress next a goddamn used-to-be US government secret facility without being noticed is definitely too much...

I hate how they decided to kill Hop so they might bring it as a surprise catch for next season...

Ok?

>showrunners dont have the balls to show hopper dying on screen
>billy doesnt get melted and/ or fused with the monster just because
>russians are scooby doo cartoon tier
really got mad at that bullshit

Attached: h2kfGPp.jpg (284x339, 18K)

You are drunk with love, user. It was cringe, but she is adorable

That's because he didn't die, whiteboi.

>Have Sex
what did he mean by this

Malls man, the 80s. Only a handful of russians despite thousands of man-hours of construction work.

This.

Damn (you)

>cliffhanger ending
gay

You must have loved it, faggot

Hopper didn't die. That's why they did not show his death.

>expecting anything else from stranger things
retard

The drama seems inconsequential this time around. Like it's just some side stuff to put there to pad out runtime until they get to some good upsidedown shit. At least that's what it felt like. I don't remember not giving a shit about the kid drama as much as this season

Attached: giphy.gif (500x585, 999K)

Stealth prequel. Robin transitions into Byers

Attached: MV5BMTQ1OTM3NTExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk4MDgyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (355x500, 37K)

Only im certain urban areas with a high population of a certain type of people -- however meth and bootleg moonshine was extremely popular in rural and small towns in the 80s. (Also no. The cia didnt introduce crack to communities, the story isnt as complex as hollywood panderers and paranoid dashiki journalists say)

have sex

El risking her life yet again to use her powers. Lucas suddenly shills Cola.
Acceptable reason to tell him to shit the fuck up tbqh.

Mike is very hot this season

I will, with you

Pretty much this. It feels extremely tired. You can't build a whole season solely around cartoonish tributes. I can feel the enthusiasm but no originality anymore.

Do older women really gather at poolsides in the summer together to oogle over young just out of high school life guards?

Attached: Billy-Stranger-Things-3.jpg (1506x822, 177K)

Or that Netflix is full blown lefty and all about pushing stronk wimmins and gays and that's why we got Steve getting cucked by the lesbian chick after a whole season of them bonding, more storytime of Max and El going on a 'we don't need no mans' shopping spree, and the obnoxious nigger sibling being a stereotypical negro like constantly trying to get free shit but also simultaneously being a semi-genius who tells off the sort-of right wing white man in later episodes.

They used too. I don't know if they do anymore.

She is also being a cunt to Finn the entire time
Just what the fuck is her problem? Did she still hold a grudge against him for not letting her in the group last year?

It is okay when old woman creep on young men? Double standards much?.

Bull shit. Steve "the hair" Harrington is essentially the soul of this series without it explicitly saying so.Constantly get shit on by everything, is subjected to agenda filling and the actor still carries that character with enough oomph to fill the void of anything worth a shit.

Attached: 1509428058139.jpg (1144x1002, 487K)

just finished watching. Pretty damn corny and cheesy like the neverending story song part. Much felt forced nostalgia. The charm and strangeness of season one is long gone. There will be a 4th but OMG how stupider can it get? Things from last season (other psychics) were not even explored in this season. Why not?

Yes.

Attached: nice.jpg (900x554, 45K)

Who’s gonna rail Mrs. Wheeler?!

OMG how about that sassy black girl nerd. I dont remember her from any previous season. There was hardly any chacter development at all. How the fuck did the Russians build a base under a mall? Fucking dumb. This show is dead. The premise died with season one.

>exposing yourself as someone who works on holidays

at least target smells good I guess lmao

I noticed this mostly in minor plot points and character dynamics in various scenes. The men are always incapable, placating to the women, who are always hard-nosed and resolute. The men who are actually masculine like Hopper are, generally, caricatures of masculinity, in a Ron Swanson-esque fashion.

why did they cuck Steve again

>tfw have hair like s1 steve

How do you achieve the volume of s2/s3?

Attached: LooksBack.jpg (2208x1242, 702K)

Did you not watch the after credits? He's clearly alive.

How to get hair like Steve?

Lads I will take it upon myself to answer such noble call. If I don't make it back; remind the Jannie's they do it for free for me.

Mike Wheeler, Steve and Hopper are basically just 3 stages of Steve
They’re constantly shit on by the female for doing the right things, but still carry on to finish their unappreciated duties

>hopper
After credits scene.
>billy doesnt get melted and/ or fused with the monster just because
He was the "primary" host. He was also using him as bait if you don't recall. It was smart to keep him around around as it showed but 11 mucked it up good.
>russians are scooby doo tier
Do you not live in the real world? That's what they are.

She was constantly offended on El's behalf over his concern about her use of her powers, when it's not any of her fucking concern.

No, S3 hopper is just unhinged. He goes toe to toe with russian super soldier a few times. Not a bad showing for drunken has been rural cop. The women are shown to be less than competent as well but for more interesting reasons. OCD/rich bitch.

Robin's the only competent and she's designated mary sue dyke trying to steal the show because she's not growing too old for a S4 and as a newcomer she's not as expensive. It's netflix being poor and trying desperately to write in newer "better" characters so they can write out actual stars they can't afford anymore.

>How the fuck did the Russians build a base under a mall?
It was their mall...you were told this. C'mon man.

>speaking Russian
???
Or is this ANOTHER stinger scene I missed?

I enjoyed it.
>Steve was the best part of the season.
>They should of used Billy more before he turned into a zombie henchman.
>Sassy black girl was actually good.
>Hooper was unstable this season, and acted different.
>Russian Terminator was ok.

Those are the types of men that allow us to have indoor plumbing and air conditioning. Also sick digits

did any of them fuck?

Oh I guess that also applies to Erica.

When the guard goes to open the first door he's stopped by the other and is told "No, not the American."

It has always been OK and more or less encouraged to be a MILF or a cougar, and hunt for young boys.

>>Sassy black girl was actually good.
She is the most annoying creature in existence.

Attached: a39.gif (381x268, 487K)

BASED

You don't need a tripcode, faggot

I liked the Alexei/Murray bromance

this.

Was she good at being annoying? A reminder for those of you on the spectrum you don't have to like a character for them to have a positive effect on the film/show. She was not good whether you like her or not.

>sassy black girl
uumm... racial stereotypes are so not welcomed in 2019.

I felt bad for Alexei

Same. He was just doing his job and wanted out

Why did they give Billy a sympathetic death

All I can take away from this season is MEN BAD

Holy fuck this season is the worst with "here is this 80's song that fits the mood", it's like they didnt know how to set the tone so they just as much nostalgic music as possible

Why is Erica such an obnoxious character. I understand that she's a kid but I don't think that her actress can carry such an annoying little shit.

It was always okay until it is not.

Hopper clearly had PTSD from the events that happened in S1/2. Thats why he had a change in attitude and was drunk all the time.

DUDE RUSSIAN TERMINATOR LMAO

any sex scenes with mbb?

>should of
So only illiterate retards liked season 3.

This pissed me off, plus Billy's heroic death is never brought up again.

that's next season

Yeah they definitely went overboard with that music. This, too, is probably a cost-cutting measure. Hiring a COMPOSER to write moody show-styled music for a scene that few people will even notice is fucking expensive.

I wish they showed Billy being more nice guy to his sister early on. The impact of his death wasn't as hard as it should have been.

8 minute long Mike/El sex scene

Imagine setting a show in the 80's and using the actual music from the 80's to help set the tones of the show. What a crazy concept.

This. Would still fuck Mrs Wheeler though. I’ve thought she was hot since she was on Mad Men

Why is Max such a cunt? She was also shoehorned in during season 2, but now she just creates so much bullshit drama for no reason between the group. If they wanted to make her the most unlikable of the kids, they succeeded in my book.

I want to have sex with snobby 80's teens!

Attached: 3463467334636.png (2942x1498, 3.95M)

Imagine starting it in season 3

For sure Max is unlikable (thats kinda the point), But I gave no shits for her when Billy died.

I feel like she might get some good character development out of it though.

Pretty decent. Obviously setting up a 4th season where Hopper is in the D&Dimension and they have to get him out. Which will probably be the final season since a lot of the allure of the show is that their kids and by the time the 5th season rolls around they'll all basically be young adults so them playing D&D and hanging out 24/7 will probably get weird.

Its hip these days to always forget the cogs that keep everything moving.

Attached: 1521090168518.gif (296x198, 21K)

Constantly forcing pop music to scenes is not good film making. The first 2 episodes are basically just "here's a nostalgic shot with 80's playlist in the background ". It's boring as fuck and gives us nothing of actual value. It's like watching a film student just being nostalgic. I was glad when they dropped it and the actual story started.

Have fun user!

Attached: 3462525.png (2942x1498, 3M)

"evil Russians" is just so fucking dumb. Shadow government was at least believable. My suspension of disbelief is just being broken by the dumbest shit. The black girl too, you expect me to believe she made it through the whole maze of vents and unlocked a door. C'mon bro. Writers are sucking dick

>that scene where one of the Russian scientists is looking straight at them through the window
Bravo D&D

Awful garbage. Holy shit did the writing get worse. I felt like the entire second half of the season was every cliche possible just stitched together in a headache inducing mess. I also couldn't suspend my disbelief for half of the underground Russian bullshit. And the fucking music, . The soundtrack got old within the first 10 minutes

>when they see your small, impotent penis

Attached: things.webm (1920x960, 578K)

>Its a manufactured drama between the main chatacters that lasts all season until it gets resolved in the final act episode

There are movies set in present day that don't shove every popular present day song they can think of into it. Why should it be any different here. It's gets grating when it's every other scene. We get it, it's the 80's, let the scenes speak for itself through the characters and their actions and interactions with one another. It's not asking a lot

Hol up my QT Heather is dead forever?

Attached: rip-heather-who-will-probably-get-less-justice-than-barb-when-all-is-said-and-done[1].png (1440x705, 1.39M)

keep your hair up with spray and grow out a mullet. use hairdry for volume

Yes, she was consumed by the blob.

>Thoughts
Netflix couldn't wait to fly a commie flag.

hack writers
>dude if you don't want to just kiss your retarded girlfriend all day long and do nothing else, you're a gay.

Will just wanted what all men want; bullshit free fun times with pals, like we all did when we were kids. Thirsty betamen just ruin it for everyone the moment they get a wiff of pussy they might have a chance with, and so they neglect everything else in life and become slaves to the gash.

I'm hoping next season is last. Idk how it can keep going to 5

I had a feeling this would be for sale after the shameless product placement

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-032143_Via.jpg (1440x2235, 1.17M)

What's the point in Max beside be annoying piece of shit. Even Erica isn't worse than her

Eleven and Max's girls day at the mall was cute regardless of what you think of wither character and you fucking know it

It was cute up until Max and 11 turned into cunts just because they couldn't cope with being looked at judgementally.

no wonder Ted dont fuck her no more

The sheer amount of product placement in general this season was pretty hard to overlook.

>Sassy black girl was actually good.
Completely lost me here. Erica's the worst part of every scene she's in.

Yeah it's cute when they do it
Creepy and predatory when guys do it

Welcome to the womans world.

I would've watched it with my mommy, but I'm visiting my Aunt instead. We had a big marathon complete with Upsidedown cake

I never really gave a shit about Wil in the previous seasons, but his whole breakdown about growing up made me actually like the poor guy

All they had to do was t make her bi at the very least. But on TV that would be too scandalous. Especially if he "converts" her.

>Wow guys I really love Coke™

Netflix is desperate for cash but product placement isn't a dealbreaker. Bespoke commercials are always going to be better than other ads.

>but his whole breakdown about growing up

that's not growing up, growing up is when you don't have this feeling of needing to grow up and you actually do the things you like to do without being ashamed of it for the fear of appearing childish to your teenage retarded peers.

not that good

>waaaahhhhh why you no play D&D with me reeeeeee!!
That kid is the worst

>I could really go for a Slurpee brand iced novelty right now!

Is it just boomer nostalgia or is there an actual plot?

It takes a shitload of time and effort to write up a custom DnD adventure for your friends' entertainment and it's incredibly frustrating when your players no-show.

It's only acceptable used in scenes where the characters themselves are actually listening to music. Not with Bill the sexguard coming out to impress the thirsty housewives, or sad scene with female skeleton crying in the rain.

The plot is like a better take on the season 1 plot but because its s3 it's kind of stale and melodramatic because character growth is long done.

All he wanted to do was spend time with his friends again

did they really put new coke in the show? I hope they sell it as a marketing stunt. Same formula as it was back then. That shit was disgusting.

The mom amped up the annoying to 11 this season. How many times did the show go hey lets have a disagreeable guy and then have him get yelled at by the mom and lol now he is agreeable?

The first season is a legitimately good mystery/horror series that perfectly captures the feeling of an 80s genre movie.

This season is more along the lines of, "Hey guys, remember REO Speedwagon?"

It doesn't get better
There's an annoying lack of subtlety in this season
There's never a quiet moment and everything's spelled out for you, I feel like it's insulting my intelligence half the time

Yeah, it's front and center along with a scene talking about how good it is. There's also a bunch of General Mills cereal placement as well (lucky charms, Coco puffs).

>see that Season 3 of this show came out
>remember how I thought Season 1 was okay so decide to watch the second one
>absolutely could not make it through

Do I have to watch the second season to understand this crap? Is it even worth watching? The second season where theyre in the bus and the dog monsters show up is where I dropped it, everything just felt so cheap, lazy, pointless and unbelievable. And his pet lizard monster too. Horrible.

Mike, Eleven and Max were incredibly disrespectful little shits this year, they aren't likable anymore.

it was never good, it was just okay nostalgia pandering for boomers. Retarded Zoomers with no originality just thought hey this thing is cool and novel to us as we never had any time period in our lives that would be considered memorable, and ran with it.

You'll regret it. Just rewatch season 1.

>Thank you Hopper for getting me a Burger King™ meal!

Did you not like not Arnold the russian terminator guy. What are you some sort of a man who expects quality instead of Simpsons season 26 style nod and winks?

I love how they even give him the Arnold haircut.

Dark season 2 was better and people should care more about it.

>this season was somehow worse than season 2 with the Indian cunt
Bravo

Id rather rewatch Breaking Bad or True Detective before rewatching Stranger Things. I dont normally rewatch shit, even good shit, TV wise anyway. Films are different. Less time invested

this it's kind of shameful even watching this immediately after watching Dark

The product placement was so bad

What I didn't get was why he couldn't have a "heart-to-heart" with Eleven even though we clearly see him go through that growth in the previous seasons. Now all of a sudden he needs a script written and sounds like a kid forced into the school play? Fuck outta here
He came to be one of my favorite characters and he's not even the same person. What a disappointment

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: avgn.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

"Robin is pretty it'll carry the season."

Suzie a cute

Eleven never was. Giving her more lines has only served to make her more insufferable.
Max is pointless. She could be removed and nothing would change.
Mike was pretty cool S1, S2 he got sidelined, which was comical because he's like the main focus out of all the kids, and S3 he was just as you said.

Shame shame shame. What shitshow ST has become

>Takes place on July 4th 1985
>Day of the Dead came out July 19th 1985
>Back to the Future came out August 5th 1985

well day of the dead was a limited sneak preview

in a small town of Hawkins?

>Max is pointless. She could be removed and nothing would change.
Max exists to humanize and teach Eleven to be herself. The real problem is that the first four episodes are incredibly tight and focused, and then the back half the writers forget the kids needed shit to do and they're all just there.

They have the new mega mall. Back to the Future is the bigger problem. They should have watched The Stuff instead. Since the season actually seems to pull from it a bit.

no you c'mon man. HOW THE FUCK DID THE USSR BUILD A BASE UNDERNEATH THE FUCKING MALL?? It's jsut not beliveable in anyway.

Quality flick.

Creative liberties
t. Duffers :)

They built the mall. They own it. They went over this the USSR used the mayor to push land owners out so they could construct it. He was in their pocket and he let them do it. The bigger question is how they built the mall so fast.

Not him but.... how did they build a mall with a giant underground fortress attached? Who specifically built that? How many people would it take to build an underground fortress? How many russians could there possibly be? We see like

You are not understanding what I am saying. This is not a russian contractor building a mall and owning it. This is the military with al their gear and uniforms and a secret laser and no one notices. I understand the shows "how" but the premise is ridiculous.

S2 sucks but isn't all bad, S3 is better but Yea Forums is jaded as fuck and is complaining about "new" shit that started in S1 but they forgot about it, like the casual use of 80's music.

it's 2019, sweety, tv is not just for white men. Get over it.

That ungrateful little shit should have been more considerate to his friends who helped him so much in the last 2 seasons

There were way more than 10 underground. It's kind of dumb but they explain how they did it, they explain why, and the Russians probably built it themselves using their own labor force. The people that would build it wouldn't need to work in it. The bigger issue is how fast they built it. A massive mall in under a year with a large-scale underground secret base. But at the same time logic really only matters so much in fiction anyway. What's implausible in reality doesn't need to be implausible in fiction. They're not aiming for realism here.

Netflix is not Television, sweety.

The 80s music was so much better in this season than in season 2. In season 2 they just frontloaded it at random so they could push out a soundtrack but with season 3 it's all actually worked into the show.

>anthology series
That's what I thought it was before I finally got into it a couple of weeks ago. I always had the idea that it was something like X-Files with kids, Scooby-Doo, or Courage the Cowardly Dog
>strange shit happens
>the gang rides bikes around town and investigate
>they find the source and throw rocks at it/outsmart it
>thing fucks off
>everyone's happy rinse-repeat next episode
I was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasn't that and had this crazy plot with secret labs and alternate dimensions and shit, but the more it goes on it just feels tired
The threat has overstayed it's welcome and we already know everything about it. The quality noticeably drops with each new season. The magic that hooked me in the first season has dried up. I can't even take it seriously anymore, it's a comedy now
If it could be done again I wouldn't change the first season, just have it be the pilot that sets up the setting and characters. Each season there's a new threat they refer to with D&D terms and defend the town against

Pretty sure the kid’s gay, dude. They’ve alluded to it every season.

Not true at all. Aside from the supernatural element the whole of Season one was based on MK ULTRA which is very real. They also do thier damned best to date this show to the 80s with all the props.

My biggest problem with this is that they wrote it as if she was interested in him. At the start, he didn't even like her. So they wrote him to fall for her only to get rejected. What kind of bullshit is this? They could have wrote her to just be his friend from the start but nah, we gotta give some false sense of hope and tear it all away.

I wasn't counting labcoats. There's no reason they couldn't build the facility first and the elevator second anyway. The biggest issues are secrecy and the US government not noticing a neighbor building a second top secret lab.

Back to the Future was released July 3, 1985. Also, in 1985, July 4th was a Thursday—the same day “nuttiest game in Baseball history” was played between the Mets and the Braves.

August 5th is the Greece date and it seems that when you google it's release date the Greece release date takes priority for whatever fucking reason. How bizarre.

>7 episodes of build up between steve and robin for a 'actually im a carpet muncher' out of no where
>nancy starts to realise she was being a self centered cunt
>jonathan apologises instead to her
the fuck did i just witness.

>can't see that it is says Greece

Indeed

Attached: C07A3775-7C95-4567-B015-57713C0F7698.jpg (220x220, 23K)

The CIA did introduce crack to inner cities. That is a fact. It's been declassified

Nigger

It was the little things that fucked with me really
>Hop looks at Joyce in the store
>love song starts playing

>Hop getting his gun ready in the lab
>shows the guns shadow instead of letting us figure out the simple riddle of what that cocking sound came from

It's nitpicky, but some of the directing and screenplay just feels so hamfisted and amateur, especially with how great the first season was in this regard. It was different from all the other 80s pandering shit coming out because it didn't need synth music playing every second to remind you what decade it is, and it stood out to me for that I never get a chance to use my brain or make thoughts for myself, we need fucking 80s pop playing every second to set the mood because I'm obviously an alien and can't immerse myself in a scene on acting and camera work alone
Again, it's baffling because season one didn't have these problems at all, I still think it's excellent and wouldn't mind rewatching it

Jesus, the busey genes just make people look like psychos don't it. Makes sense they'd lean into it.