ITT: post hilarious simpsons gags

ITT: post hilarious simpsons gags

Attached: little-horses.jpg (395x263, 27K)

Steamed Hams

the springfields club of legitimate businessmen always got me

I'm astonished when I look back at how unfunny and lame Simpsons were. Fucking crazy to think of 8 to 13 year old me thinking this show was clever and funny lol

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED DR SNEED IM FEED HE WASNT ALONE UHH YOU DONT GET TO BRING FEED DONT WORRY NO CHARGE FOR SEED THEY WEER TRYING TO GRAB YOUR STORE THEY WORK FOR THE MERCENARY THE SNEEDETTO MAN CHUCK? AYE GET THEM IN THE STORE I'LL CALLL IT IN THE FEED PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE SNEEDENCY LISTS SNEED, CHUCK, MY FEED, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU FIRST ONE TO PLANT TOMACCCO GETS TO STRAY IN MY STORE WHO PAYED YOU TO GRAB DR CHUCK? BANG HE DIDNT FEED SO SEED WHO WANTS TO SNEED NEXT TELL ME ABOUT SNEED WHY DOES HE FUCK AND SUCK AL LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A CHUCKED FUCK OR PERHAPS HE WA WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD SNEED A FEED BEFORE FEEDING LE SEED AT LEAST SEED CAN FEED WHO ARE SNEED IT SNEEDN'T MATTER WHO FEED ARE WHAT FUCKERS IS OUR CHUCK NO ONE CARED WHO SNEED WAS UNTIL FEED SNEED UP THE CHUCK IF PULL THAT OFF WILL SNEED FEED IT WOULD BE EXSNEEDINGLY FEEDFULL YOU'RE A FEED SNEED FOR SUCK WAS SUCKING ADN FUCKING PRT OF YPUR PLAN OF SNEEDSE DR FEED REFUSED OUR OFFER IN FAVOR OF SNEED WE HAD TO FIND OUT WHAT SEED TOLD NEED NOTHING ISNEED SAID NOTHING SO WHATRS THE NEXT STEP OF SNEED FEEDER PEEN SNEEDING SNEED'S FEED WITH FEED SEEDFEEDERS DUNDUNDUDNUDNUDNDUNDUDN POW UH FEED SEED WIAT THEY EXPECT ONE OF FEED IN THE SEED BROTHER HAVE FEED SEEDED THE FEEDER YES THE FUCK SUCKS NOW OS NOIT THE TIME FOR FEED SNEEDTOR THAT COMES SNEEDERE

Hop in bro

Attached: hop in dude.jpg (202x250, 7K)

i almost died laughing, people who say new simpsons is bad are retarded

Attached: 1533870539994.png (534x313, 273K)

im gonna say it

Attached: abox.jpg (1065x761, 106K)

>thinking you can have a simpsons thread without getting spammed to death by redditors

bros...

Attached: sneed.png (1776x1163, 2.29M)

he...sneed... he's a...!

>muh comforble simpsons threads
It is you who are the redditor

Stupid tourist

Sneed

Sneed's Seed and Feed (Formerly Chuck's)

They turned Sneed into a box!

MY SNEED! A FEED!

I'm gonna say the S word

Attached: 1553539994219.jpg (160x139, 7K)

stupid sexy sniggers

Attached: 1562069278415.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Have sneed sexcel

I was listening to the commentary on this episode and when one of the writers started explaining this joke I cracked up. The joke was something completely mundane, like all detergent names are a single syllable, but the writer is clearly one of those autistic, anti-social writers room lurkers and he is describing the joke so earnestly. This has stuck with me for years.

Attached: detergent.jpg (500x331, 27K)

smingers

Shitposting of this level is why Sneedposting doesn't bother me. There's nothing of value here anyway, nothing to save