She makes a good point you know

She makes a good point you know

Attached: 9B74F6D4-EE6B-41DE-B0E1-2740884E109C.jpg (1063x1063, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jOBhE8JOcLE&t=113
youtu.be/074mjIUDxOI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Part of the story was Ariel was a beautiful red head.

So it's ok to change Pochontas's age but not here race?

Atlantis is part of Aryan mythology, so....fuck off nigger.

If a character has an established design then any adaptation should follow that and nothing else.

an integral part of the story is love at first sight, who's going to fall for the mutt they cast?

Greeks got the Atlantis myth from Egyptians. A black Atlantean makes more sense

And she's living deep underwater. Since there's no sun or UV she can not be tan.

thor ragnarok

You niggers really like appropriating white culture, huh?

I agree with her overall point, but not specific examples. I mean besides Pocahontas, how does race factor into the other characters stories?

Aladdin is set in the Middle East, Mulan is set in China

she really doesn't

Allow me to translate this leftard babble into English
>There is nothing wrong with changing the race of any WHITE character. Shitskin characters don’t count because they’re all from subversive anti-white narratives that must be preserved. Ariel is WHITE and therefore is NOT WORTH PROTECTING, silly goyim

Attached: F827FF7B-DF25-4F3D-8502-06A42E203E23.jpg (604x604, 40K)

>sub-Saharan Africans were Egyptians
When will this meme fucking die already? I know it sucks being black since your people have literally never created anything of worth, but come the fuck on. Just move on and accept reality and try to be better. Don't take credit for what other cultures and races did.

How will Eric fall in love with her if she's an ugly nigger?

Yeah its just a coincidence

Attached: image.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

She isn't ugly

Major is a cyborg whose race literally doesn't matter because she's a brain inside a cybernetic body.
And yet people bitched and moaned.

And The Little Mermaid is set by Europe (thats where the Prince is from)

Imagine an 18th century European prince marrying a black woman

Why do incel Trumptards hate Disney so much? Did some qt Disney fangirls reject them in high school?

>this incel desperately protecting daddy corporation from criticism

This kind of thing was not unheard of back then. Even Shakespeare put it in his plays.

Attached: othello.jpg (1062x1600, 396K)

Bitch you can handle a plane between her eyes and I don't her eyes are even level.

The point was mainly about countering the "setting" argument. There is a definite European setting in the original movie just as Mulan, etc.

And since white people have no culture we can swap them out for People Of Color in all stories. The tea has been spilt.

Attached: 7BF04084-6964-4DE9-9E56-3EB855BD4537.jpg (1200x808, 201K)

>he doesn't know about the Kushite empire

wow... that photo's deep

othello wasn't a fucking nigger, that's not what moor meant at the time, god i hate disingenuous historical revisionists

And I guess Nordic Mythology is included here right? Like a black Valkyrie would be BAD right?

>character has a history of being black and is from Africa
>well, they have to stay black because muh history and location
>character has a history of being white and is from 99% white Europe of old
>nah it's ok if we change the race cuz it doesn't matter
I wouldn't even care that much if you guys weren't such cunts with your reasoning desu

Attached: Anna-Shaffer.jpg (1204x613, 437K)

From Act 3, Scene 3:

>Haply, for I am black
>And have not those soft parts of conversation
>That chamberers have, or for I am declined
>Into the vale of years—yet that’s not much—
>She’s gone, I am abused, and my relief
>Must be to loathe her.

The irony is that he got tricked into he got cucked.

>"Even now, now, very now, an old black ram
Is tupping your white ewe."
Othello, 1.1.
That's him railing some Venetian chick. But I guess black and white are metaphorical, right?

into thinking*

Why change it at all? Just because black people can't create and write their own stories? Always looking for a handout. Slavery ended forever ago, get over it!

kek they flip flopped so quickly

There's tons of coloration in fish and other aquatic life where there's not a lot of sunlight. Pretty fucking stupid to also try and apply that to a mythological being.

Attached: wild_blackfish_whole_mobile[1].jpg (578x285, 51K)

Holy shit this is so sad. Imagine having absolutely NO culture and having to resort to stealing it and then calling anyone who says anything about it racist. It must be hard

here is your fucking othello dipshits, and yes black does not mean the same thing to you as it did to a god damn elizabethan, people with tans were called black

Attached: Al_Annuri[1].jpg (698x998, 118K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE COPING BEGINS

In many languages, the word black can also mean dark features. In Russian Italians and Caucasians are called 'black' or 'dark' while nigs are called 'niggers' or 'negroes.'
Moors aren't and weren't black.

>conquer Egypt
>only keep it two hundred years max
>dont invent much
Wow your people have a lot to be proud of

>Change a former white character into another race
>OMG so progressive. Only a alt right, Nazi, Troll, Russian Bot would be against this
>Change a non white character into a white character
>CULTURAL APPOROPRIATION. THIS IS RACISM AND THE WHITE PATRAIRCHY OUT TO OPRESS COLOURED MINORITIES

God I hate these cunts.

>A story written by a DANISH man is not an example of DANISH culture

Wrong

JASMINE WAS ALREADY CHANGED

NOW SHE WANTS TO BE SULTAN AND RULE THE KINGDOM BECAUSE ITS THE CURRENT YEAR AND #HERTURN

ALSO COVERED HER MIDRIFF CUS THATS SEXIST OBJECTIFICATION

WILL NIGRIEL WEAR A BURKINI DISNEY? LMAO

Attached: burkini ankle slut.jpg (284x500, 27K)

Yea Forums, I promise you.
If I ever become a director, if I ever make it big, I will personally make a live-action Princess and the Frog, and I will make Tiana white.

Ariel is a Danish fish.

>He thinks Othello is black.
lol

GOD I WANT TO FUCK FISHES

>Ariel is a FISH
that's racist

>Mulan is subversive
lol

Just a cohencidence

Del toro has a film for you

Ariel is a Jewish name

No one cares about that movie though.

What's the reason they don't pick delicious ebony qts?

I prefer films not made by racists

why do they always do it with gingers, what the fuck

But niggers can't swim, so how can they be fish?

>he doesnt know about the Kingdom of Da Homeys

Goku is an alien, so I guess all the outrage over that whitewashing was just as ridiculous

An improvement

AT LEAST PICK GOOD LOOKING ONES

*SPECIEST

If you aren't Jewish, you aren't getting anywhere in that industry buddy.

did you really want to watch a cartoon about a 9 yr old girl and a 40 yr old Mel Gibson falling in love?

Because WMBF is verboten

Attached: incel goyims.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Black people can't swi-

>Simone Ashley Manuel (born August 2, 1996) is an American competition swimmer specializing in sprint freestyle. At the 2016 Rio Olympics, she won two gold and two silver medals: gold in the 100-meter freestyle and the 4x100-meter medley, and silver in the 50-meter freestyle and the 4×100-meter freestyle relay.

Attached: 604FE500-0D40-4422-8A41-5C2AAA4A22E1.jpg (600x478, 68K)

Watch when the live action mulan will be played by a mutt

Attached: gingers are niggers.png (512x512, 23K)

Mel is qt so why not?

>The non white characters can't be changed but change all the white ones.

Really makes me think

Atlantis = Niggers?

Yeah

This is not at all true. I cant remember the exact city off the top of my head but the story is related to criteas heard of atlantis from his uncle(?) Solon who heard it from another man traveling in Egypt.

>lists only the brown or ethnic princesses
>implies characters like Snow White, Elsa, or Belle arent based on their specific cultures

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

She looks like she fucks white guys.

What does jasmine's, mulan, pocahontas or meridas race have anything to do with the story?

Why can't jasmine be black or white. I mean ffs in the original story she's Chinese not Arab.

>deliberately missing the point
Peak kikery right here

When i watched this in the theaters i was in first grade and it was amazing. You shits have lost your minds.

So why can't she be Asian then, or Latina? Why is it always blacks?

100% agree.

Actually Aladdin is set in a fake location the little mermaid is set in Denmark you guys fucked up

>How many levels of cultural appropriation are you on my dude?
>uhh, idk 1 or 2
>Heh, you are like little baby. Watch this.
>BLACK EGYPTIAN WERE ARYANS FROM ATLANTIS

These arrogant anti-white kikes and their non-white golems are going to be stopped someday.

Aladdin is originally set in China.

But what does the setting have any relevance?

Blacks are the Jews favorite pets.
Have been since they shipped them over on the Jewish owned slave boats.

>The only primary sources for Atlantis are Plato's dialogues Timaeus and Critias; all other mentions of the island are based on them. The dialogues claim to quote Solon, who visited Egypt between 590 and 580 BC; they state that he translated Egyptian records of Atlantis.[20]

It's not the jews fault women are repulsed by you m8

Attached: literally2.png (1280x956, 207K)

Doubt it

Theres billions of the fuckers

brain parasites

skin color =/= culture lol

>White fragility isn't r...

Attached: white fragility.png (740x611, 298K)

cope

Black people can't swim. It breaks the most important thing.

?

Ginger humans tend to be subhumanoid oirish, probably drunk all the time and with shitty skin that needs to be passed through eight filters to avoid looking disgustingly cancerous. Finding one that can both act and doesn't look completely repulsive it's a miracle.

N

HOW ABOUT NOW

Attached: 087E70FB-8AC5-44AB-B0CC-CB1FD0AF295B.jpg (850x1100, 133K)

See Bet she swims better than you

Left: Soul
Right: Soulless

REEEEE THATS OUR WORD

No rebuttal since you have no facts to back up your position? Typical.

Tall, dark, and handsome is a common saying that referred to men with dark hair (no reference to eyes or skin).

In a sane world, you'd need a reason to make a change, rather than a reason not to.

So you were GYPSHUNZ at one point. How the fuck did you revert back to stone age primitives without even a written language?
>In b4 evil wypepo came out of the caves and took everything from us.

Disagree. Its fiction, artistic vision trumps all

>strawmanning this hard
Oy vey!

Merida is white

If they change Hercules to Black in the remake, these fuckers will defend it despite it being a Greek tale

>artistic vision trumps all
The artistic vision was established when the character was created. In this case she was created as white with red hair.

THEN CREATE A COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTER

PURE ARTISTIC VISION

I'd heard they changed the movie's setting to Jamaica/the Caribbean

I thought it was ridiculous because besides having pale skin and dark hair their isn't anything about his design thats distinctly Asian or white, seems like it was open to interpretation imo.

Fuck dont give the kikes ideas

At least this shit is now happening to things roasties care about
We were called manbabbies for not wanting female woke Dr Who so let's see how they like their childhood getting put on the sacrificial altar

Not race, culture. Aladdins got... flying carpets and genies and sultans and shit.

They made a Hercules movie with the Rock as Hercules (who is half a nigger). It bombed (obviously) so you probably didn't hear about it.

>Hercules
>Greek

Based brainlet

what's weird is why Disney took so long to start the tarring.
Clearly playing favorites with keeping Snow White and Belle white.

Rock is ambiguous brown so he gets away with it, honestly he could pass for a greek too

Why? That makes even less sense

The Middle East has all races in it. Saudi Arabia is 10% Afro Arabs from the slave trading days.

niggers can't swim

Because that's what they always do.

They start off the franchise or universe being accurate to the source material, then slowly start to shit away once they've established something is a cashcow

They already made changes to those movies with adding gay characters to BATB. Pretty sure Snow White hasnt gotten a live action film yet. You must be thinking of something else.

See She's a better swimmer then everyone itt

A fictional character was created by someone else and is now being reimagined by someone completely different. Why should the director be limited to whats already been done when they want to move in a new direction?

Why not make her a man then?

why does it matter? most of the movie takes place underwater and on a boat. only briefly do they go on land, and it's just some castle by a beach. It's not like the guy even has to be a prince anyways

That's a man, baby.

So she dyes her hair.

A TRANNY

Why not make her a dog? Or a giant block of cheese?

he already becuase hawaian when the rock portrayed him

North Africans are, and especially were, not niggers

And youre a manbaby

He's Samoan

A WHITE DOG?

Because brands mean something. I like coke, and I like Pepsi, but if I pick up a can of coke, I don't want Pepsi inside.

If a director wants to do their own thing, then they should do their own thing, not use existing IP. But, we both know this isn't down to "director creativity", of which fanfic tier race and gender swaps are a poor example anyways.

yeah, I was thinking of that dumpsterfire called Maleficent, where they turned Sleeping Beauty gay with incestuous undertones

THIS IS A BAD ANALOGY

ITS LIKE PICKING UP A SUNKIST AND GETTING DR PEPPER

swimming is white culture

He's half black, half Samoan. As everyone knows, a single drop of black blood in your body makes you black. Look up "One-drop rule".

your a fucking idiot if you dont see the agenda at work here, i mean look at lion king, all voice actors where changed, except the black black voice actor, and who did they get to replace them? other black people instead and maybe the odd semite, even though there deliviery is alot worse i mean jeremy irons delievery on scar was near perfect but who cares aslong as the new voice actor is black right?

SO IS SKIING

ARE THEY GONNA RECAST FROZEN

/thread

Seriously, how will that ugly nigger help sell Little Mermaid merchandise?

>If a story is told in another non-white culture, starring people who look like them, and then an American company adapts that story, that's a "Subversive anti-white narrative"
You're such a fucking joke, dude.

Probably

In like 10 years once all culture has lost its meaning and everything is bland corporate homogeneity yeah

>race
I thought acknowledging that there are different races was considered racist? I don't get it.

It's not about making money. It's about propaganda against the white race. Why? To ensure a smooth transition over the next several decades into globalism and Jewish elitism.

>Anna's next

Attached: 1518442921164.jpg (322x322, 15K)

DAS RIGHHHHTTTT

because activists are dumb enough to buy things out of spite, thinking it is making their enemies angry

I dont like jews and non whites
I think they hurt whites

Nah, it's only if you don't acknowledge every other race as being better than white.

So in other words, it's OK to appropriate European culture, just nobody else's. We're hitting levels of hypocrisy that shouldn't even be possible.

When was the last time you saw a nigga swim? Fucking immersion is already broken with the casting.

I just realized that means Triton HAS to be black as well.
Also we'll get black girl on white prince romance.
So everyone from left to right gets triggered.
already 10/10 movie.

this but unironically

(((coincidence)))

They hurt humanity as a whole, besides japs.

where did that meme come from? twitter? it's like that white people can't season food meme

Triton will be white, and he'll either have adopted Ariel or been cucked. You heard it here first.

NOT IF HE WAS KUCKED

SHE'S HIS WIFES DAUGHTER

funniest part of that whole situation is that, despite all the black people, it's still completely animated talking animals, so you don't have to actually see any black people in the movie.

>white prince
Never gonna happen. They'll make Eric a poo in loo or some shit.

DAS RITE HONKEY
FIRST WE STEAL YOU BIKE
NOW WE STEAL YO MERMAID

It came from the hood itself mostly because instead of going to the pool they go play ball

Might be up for debate.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 11.32.49 PM.png (2058x550, 154K)

Holy fuck, I forgot that John McCain is fucking dead.

>meme
It's a stereotype that came from all the niggers drowning because they couldn't swim, you stupid fuck.

so it's not even an insult then?

Black people unironically can't swim for the most part. There's a bunch of news stories about one black drowning, and then blacks keep trying to save them and drowning as well. So instead of one black drowning, it ends up being 6 or 7 blacks drowning. They unironically cannot swim.

>nigger cope
no women are disgusted by "whites" (assuming thats whatever your talking about) jews only want you to think this way but please keep regurgitating kike narrative like the robotic drone you are

nigger

Attached: 1562306745944.png (1073x875, 243K)

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok lets remake ROOTS with an all white cast, or all asian cast

checkmate bitch

Attached: handsome jack3.jpg (487x348, 16K)

Google Merida

I mean they take everything as an insult even if it isnt

I find it pretty funny how blacks try to insult whites by calling them crackers and honkies and not a single white person has ever been offended by it.

Bit user is not a swimmer. And only a woman could think under that logic. Are you a woman?

jesus christ zoomers were a mistake

Guess who never read Hans Christian Andersen's version.

SWIMMING IS SO INTUITIVE THOUGH

AT LEAST A DOG PADDLE TO KEEP THEM AFLOAT, PUSH ON THE WATER BRAINLETS

HOW DID THE FIRST PERSON LEARN TO SWIM

MUSTVE BEEN A WHI*TEOID LMAO

I'm waiting on my Martin Luther King civil rights biopic with Ryan Gosling as MLK. That should be okay as well, right?

why do libs pretend that they always liked repubs when they die, do they lack even that much conviction?

Why does no one wanna point out Ariel is a terrible character anyway

betrays her father for some dick, then doesn't learn a lesson at the end, is that really who you want as the first live action black disney princess?

libs are perpetual liars

This right here. I'm so sick is nothing resembling the source material anymore. What's even the point in that case? Just make something new.

Acid-wash Guess with the leather patches
Sportin' the white Diadoras with the hoodie that matches
I'm wearing two Swatches and a small Gucci pouch
I could have worn the Louis but I left it in the house

Now, my niggas, Duce and Wayne got gold plates with their names
With the skyline on it, with the box link chain
I'm wearing my frames, they match my gear with their tint
And you know Lagerfield's is the scent

Now, my nigga Rafael just got his jeep out the shop
Mint green sidekick, custom-made rag top
'Strictly Business' is the album that we play
'You're A Customer', the pick of the day

Now there's a nigga on the block, never seen him before
Selling incense and oil, my man thinks that he's the law
But why on earth would this be on their agenda?
As he slowly approaches the window

"Uh, uh, I've seen you before, I've been you and more
I was the one bearing the pitcher of water
I rent the large upper room, furnished with tidings of your doom
Or pleasure, whichever feathers decree"

Yo Ralph, is he talking to me?
"No I'm talking to the sea sons resurrected
I'm the solstice of the day
I bring news from the blues of the Caspian"

My man laughs, he's one them crazy motherfuckers
Turn the music back up 'cause I'm the E-Double
"Wait, but, but, but, but I know the volume of the sea
And sound waves as I will

Will you allow me to be at your service?"
My man Ralph is nervous, he believes
That this strange tongue deceives
And maybe he's been informed that

He's pushing gats hidden in the back, beneath the floor mats
Come on Jack, we don't have time for your bullshit or playin'
A'salaam a something' or another
"Wait isn't Juanita your mother?"

"I told you I know you, now grant me a moment"
At the gates of Atlantis we stand
Ours is the blood that flowed from the palms of his hands
On the plow, till earth till I'm now

cast an attractive octoroon, that'll make everyone happy

Feeling old, Gramps?

of course, it's called diversity
skin color doesn't change the story at all...right

Attached: smiled.jpg (1208x646, 84K)

>mgtow shirt
god this is strong bait

>It's okay to denigrate mythological creatures if they're traditionally white

As usual. You know if Ariel was originally black and was whitewashed she'd be a "proud, beautiful mermaid" instead of a fish.

Moon cycles revisited, womb fruit of the sun
Full moon of occasions wave the wolves where they run
And we run towards the light casting love on the winds
As is the science of the aroma of sleeping women

Lost in his eyes they soon reflect my friends are grinning
But I'm a pupil of his sight, the wheels are spinning
Yo, I'll see ya'll later on tonight

In the beginning her tears were the long awaited rains
Of a parched Somali village
Red dusted children danced shadows
In the newfound mound of mascara that eclipsed her face

Reflected in the smogged glass of Carlos' East Street bodega
Learning to love, she had forgotten to cry
Seldom hearing the distant thunder in her lovers ambivalent sighs
He was not honest, she was not sure

A great grandmother had sacrificed
The family's clarity for God in the late 1800's
Nonetheless she had allowed him to mispronounce her name
Which had eventually led to her misinterpreting her own dreams

And later doubting them but the night was young

She the firstborn daughter of water faced darkness and smiled
Took mystery as her lover and raised light as her child

Man, that shit was wild, you should have seen how they ran
She woke up in a alley with a gun in her hand
Tupac in lotus form minus blood on his hands
She woke up on a vessel, the land behind her

The sun within her, water beneath her
Mushed corn for dinner or was it breakfast
Her stomach turned as if a compass
She prayed the east and lay there breathless

all modern swimming styles are adapted out of Polynesian headhunter cultures about 300 years ago, look it up
weird how we don't hear that that's cultural appropriation huh, almost like nobody actually cares about history and just likes being mad at the internet because fuck niggers or something

They threw her overboard for dead
She swam silently and fled into the blue sea
La soh fa mi, re do, si
The seventh octave, I don't mean to confuse you

Many of us have been taught to sing
And so we practice scales
Many of us were born singing
And thus were born with scales

Mermaids, cooks and field hands
Sang a nightsong by the forest
And the ocean was the chorus
In Atlantis where they sang

Those thrown overboard had overheard
The mystery of the undertow
And understood that down below
There would be no more chains

They surrendered breath and name
And survived countless as rain
I'm the weather man
The clouds say storm is coming

A white buffalo was born, already running
And if you listen very close, you'll hear a humming
Beneath the surface of our purpose lies
Rumors of ancient man, dressed in cloud face minstrels in the sky

The moon's my mammy, the storm holds my eye
Dressed in westerlies
Robed by Robeson, Ol' Man River knows my name
And the reason you were born is the reason that I came

Then she looks me in the face
And her eyes get weak
Pulse rate descends, hearts rate increase
Emcees look me in the face and their eyes get weak

Pulse rates descends, hearts rate increase
Emcees look me in the face and their eyes get weak
Pulse rates descends, hearts rate increase
It's like "beam me up, Scottie", I control your body

I'm as deadly as AIDS when it's time to rock a party
We all rocked fades, fresh faded in ladidadi
And when we rock the mic, we rock the mic

But let's look feminine side, ignore the feminine side
Let's the feminine side, ignore the feminine side
Let's the feminine side, ignore the feminine side

Let's the feminine side
I presented my feminine side with flowers
She cut the stems and placed them gently down my throat
And these two lips might soon eclipse your brightest hopes

Merida's movie isn't any more about her culture than Ariels, you could very easily race swap her and the film would still work.

I'm fine with this. Claiming they changed her "race" is weird considering she's a weird fish creature to begin with. Would you all be equally upset if they had changed her skin into some shade of blue or purple that humans can't even have?

>meme
On MTV's The Challenge there are competitions which involve swimming every season, and every season the blacks range from failing miserably to nearly drowning. Some have tried to learn between seasons only to come back and shit the bed regardless. They just can't do it.

>Ginger named (((Ariel)))
>White

Well since any European character is just free to be replaced with a black one, just go ahead and replace all of them. Then you can have role-reversed Roots. Also, the whites get to adopt proto-Ebonics and the blacks speak intelligibly. Shouldn't bother anyone, right?

Who the fuck is Merida? I googled it and all I got was some Mexican town.

>Who the fuck is Merida?
Merida your ass. Haha fag.

you are one slow person for not even knowing disney movies even from hearsay

Attached: brave-poster-princess-merida.jpg (1040x2000, 1.54M)

No one gave a shit about this because it at least kindaaa made sense that a pacific islander would be related to water. Like Moana right before it. Should've at least been asian or pacific islander.

Attached: aquaman-jason.jpg (1280x705, 141K)

Are you not American? Black = diverse.

niggers are smart enough to anagram

Why don't they cast her?

Attached: 998_1000.jpg (747x1024, 255K)

MOOOOOO

MERMAID NOT SEA COW

no one cared because he's based and handsome, they should have cast a real jungle beauty for Ariel like prime Grace Jones, not this cappuccino average teen

>Grace Jones
UWOT

youtube.com/watch?v=jOBhE8JOcLE&t=113

confirmed for based

Really good bait

>Let it go will be remade as a rap song performed by black Elsa within your lifetime

Attached: BEC5EB2B-944F-4CA9-9DA8-4CC706CF6678.jpg (722x349, 58K)

beyond hopeless

Attached: 1535873528514.jpg (1280x546, 300K)

Ok heres an idea, why dont they just create unique black characters instead of leeching fame off of white characters? Oh? Nobody that wants this shit is creative enough to create a unique black character from scratch and has to steal storylines from successful franchises? I swear this shit is making me hate black people by association.

are the Lion King songs still the same?

>Ok heres an idea, why dont they just create unique black characters
SHUTUP BIGOT!

heh

>demand black Disney Princess
>Disney makes Princess and the Frog
>nobody watches it
lol

But she can't dye her skin.

Attached: 1476353473960.jpg (640x960, 53K)

An neither does anyone else, so i cant imagine it having been a very succesful thing
Although i just learned that it originated from a thing called "The Kingdom of Kush" so thats pretty funny

we wuz gingers n shiet

>tfw eric will still be white
>Vanessa will be white to pull some racist love triangle bullshit
Can't wait

Here's a better point: 2D > 3D

Attached: 1562194118995.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Liberals always pull this. 'IF we cast a minority it automatically becomes intrinsic to their character! Whiteness never is!'

What's the Russian N word? I've only seen them referred to as чёpный/aя

Making Valkyrie black was a bad decision then?

Why should she need to?

Now imagine the chimpout if the reverse happened.

A VALKYRIE!

Well there are hordes of brown people there now

girls desire it because it's more attractive. genetically speaking it's sexual selection. white skin shows shadows more, defining sexually attractive features more, thus, more attractive. notice that to make darker characters attractive on film they have to throw buckets of light at them?

This. Especially if the art is vastly superior to the changes they’ve made for bullshit political reasons.

Christ this fucking got me hard

Only Pocahontas is based on culture. Mulan is based on sex. Nothing about Aladdin is inherently culture based, but rather being a poorfag and Jasmine a rich girl. Meridas story doesnt depend on being Scottish or whatever the fuck she was. So this is stupid and simply antiwhite.

Just remember Eric has to be black too:
youtu.be/074mjIUDxOI

Attached: glm.jpg (800x800, 101K)

>and now for a three way sex scene on troy involving two black men playing Greeks and a white woman only on the BBC
>a black man playing a moor in Robin hood? That's fine
>a black woman playing Guinevere on the Arthur legend? That's fine too
As long as it's black people shoehorned into places they have no business in then that's fine.

Which was an invasion and didn’t put black genes in Egypt’s population, nor create anything of worth, nor last longer than a couple of centuries which is a blip in Egyptian history. Islam is more authentically Egyptian than black people, and that’s an abomination that should never have happened.

>NIGRIEL
lost

Bingo! Should tweet that to her and shame Marvel for Valkyrie, Heimdall and half the background.

>ohh this is orgy
>totally sweating
>and oiled up
based arnie

If the Jews secretly control everything, doesn't that make them the master race?

Europeans called each other black if they had dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin etc. Dane comes from a word for black, the Danish Vikings were thought to be swarthy to the paler English, same as the Welsh.

Heгp. (negr) Pronounces like neghr with e sounding like ye (yellow) and not ee (deed). More rude word is чepнoжoпый which means black assed. Чepный used rarely.

If you asked a Greek who the "white" race are, they'd say Greek.
If you asked a Roman who the "white" race are, they'd say Greeks & Romans.
Then the French would call themselves white.
And then the Germans & British.
etc etc
Now you have Russians, Poles/Slavs & Iranians (jontron lol) calling themselves white.
Won't be long until Turks & Indians start calling themselves white.

I am a great magician with the power to read between the lines. What she's actually saying is
>There is nothing wrong with changing the race of ANY character AS LONG AS that character is white.

Mermaids are from white culture though, sure other cultures have sea creatures in mythology but the mermaids we think of, and definitely Ariel, are European. It’s literally cultural appropriation. There is a mermaid in Voodoo, but she’s a late, New World addition and she is basically a black washed European mermaid at this point.

Absolutely this. It's only acceptable in rare cases like when they made Nick Fury black but he's black in the comics too I think.

Live-action Jasmine was an Indian actress playing a slutty muslim in a story that's actually from China

dumb thot

Hopefully they'll do it to Merida next.

All those you listed are white though. Black as a word to describe them isn’t like the modern meaning of sub Saharan. High cast Indians and those Turks with obvious Euro ancestry do have some merit in calling themselves white. It more than skin deep, a guy in Syria, Turkey or India. with pale eyes and bone structure like a German doesn’t look much like a small brown south Asian to me.

Calling jews the master race is calling whites the master race.

Attached: white man.jpg (1324x989, 188K)

>The first known mermaid stories appeared in Assyria c. 1000 BC. The goddess Atargatis, mother of Assyrian queen Semiramis, loved a mortal (a shepherd) and unintentionally killed him. Ashamed, she jumped into a lake and took the form of a fish, but the waters would not conceal her divine beauty. Thereafter, she took the form of a mermaid—human above the waist, fish below—although the earliest representations of Atargatis showed her as a fish with a human head and arm, similar to the Babylonian god Ea.[9]

No she doesn't
Antlantian mythology comes from Greek religion IIRC. If anything she should be a slightly tan white girl instead of a pearl white one.
>lol it doesn't matter!

WE

>replacing whitey is absolutely fine however replace superior POCS is not because *insert random rationalization*

dumb nigger, alladin is based on Ala'udin Ka Chiragh, a middle eastern folk tale passed on from generation to generation, nobody knows who wrote it just like Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves

She was maybe 12 during the John Smith incident but she married some one else 6 or 8 years later

>Assyria c. 1000 BC
>not white

Attached: assad.jpg (2200x1467, 485K)

Reminder that Thor is canonically black. In the Prologue of Snorri Sturluson's Prose Edda, Memnon is cited as the father of the Germanic God Thor. Memnon was an Ethiopian king

>These chieftains were in every manly part greatly above other men that have ever been in the world. One king among them was called Múnón or Mennón; and he was wedded to the daughter of the High King Priam, her who was called Tróán; they had a child named Trór, whom we call Thor.[18]

Attached: 39307447-37AE-4658-8E5A-B18222685C40.jpg (331x720, 43K)

THIS GUY TALKS LIKE A FAG AND HIS SHITS ALL RETARDED

/sg/ ARE PUTIN COCKSUCKERS AND ENEMIES OF AMERICA

See

Culture isn't race. You can change a character's race without changing their culture.

Fat monkey poo poo nigger ape jigaboo spade coon

Attached: 1234.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

The sagas and the mythology are not the same

BASED 1234.jpg DOG SPEWING RACIST EPITHETS

Cope.

Do whites really talk like that?

she's a beautiful brown redhead now

we done bin kingz n sheit cuh

This

Otherwise we can say "Well why does Poseidon have to use a Trident? Why not a Maul or a Longsword? How about a fucking AR15 or a 1911? After all it won't affect the story, it's just a visual thing!"

>beautiful

Thanks for the warning mods but I must say FUCK NIGGERS! Disgusting lazy world crippling race is what they are

Attached: thenelsonfamily.jpg (446x600, 49K)

Then what's the problem?

GAYFISH NIGGAS

WE

I bet she was all for the black and asian asgardians in the Thor movies. Hypocrite.

>Ariel is white with red hair
>but she can be any race now
>even though she's the offspring of the white pagan pantheon
>and marries a white prince
>in 18th century Europe

I don't give a fuck about a Disneyshit movie, but it is tiring having established entertainment icons being turned into black people for no good reason. How absurd can things possibly get now, if Ariel is a fucking black woman. Will Super Mario be a nonbinary afro-American xer when the Mario movie comes out? It wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-160715_Instagram.jpg (478x1388, 281K)

Attached: 1530397861461.jpg (681x633, 61K)

this also makes no sense. african hero, black guy. no problem with that at all. no need to white wash him.

>SA somehow doesn't exist

Also, given that Wakanda is literally fairy land that hates actual niggers, him being black is completely irrelevant to the character.

sure thing bruh
>(mfw actually a black roland does fit the story if you read all the books)

Attached: The-Dark-Tower-Poster-Idris-Elba.jpg (1080x1600, 203K)

The little mermaid is literally based in European culture en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undine

do you really want to watch a movie with a black ariel?

thats it kill em all ivan

Attached: 1555804307357.png (1834x1278, 2.6M)

>white skin shows shadows more
completely the opposite of true brainlet, why do you think all bodybuilders fake tan themselves so heavily?

that guy is not calling himself white, he's making fun of the africans for labelling the israelis as the white man because they're retarded

what a mad cunt

Attached: 1510217739401.jpg (960x912, 173K)

Greek race. Neptune is greek

Neptune is Roman

>completely the opposite of true
yes, let's ignore the whole history of human kind and use bodybuilders that train muscles to the point of being disgusting as a proof. because some mental cases do it, it must be true!

Disney already made an animated movie about Atlantis. The Atlanteans were people of color.

I think it was said in Genesis, that the Hebrews that went out of Egypt, probably weren't just Hebrews, but were also a people of many races or the group was a mixture of races. Besides, didn't the Ancient Egyptian engage in trade as well as fought and conquer other lands.

>Neptune is greek
user...

Attached: 1547217621111.jpg (320x311, 59K)

>Thinking Disney's design is the one and only "established" design when the fairy tale is nearly 200 years old and in public domain
Disney has you trained well, that's what they've wanted

ahem..
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: pepe tux.png (511x671, 123K)

"scholars reject the notion, implicit in the notion of a black or white Egypt hypothesis, that Ancient Egypt was racially homogeneous; instead, skin color varied between the peoples of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt, and Nubia, who in various eras rose to power in Ancient Egypt. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Disney's Ariel is white with red hair, a purple seashell bra, and a green tail. That's the established design, smooth brain.

>The original company isn't allowed to change things about their own adaptation

It's not genetic though
> dark skin=field worker
> light skin=house worker, or house owner
> light skinned asians look down on dark skinned asians, it's not black vs white

>Haha I own this IP which means all criticisms you point at it are irrelevant
Just because you own an idea doesn't mean I can't call it retarded when you change it for no reason besides brownie points from woke twitter.

Why’d you go as far as Undine? Hans Christian Andersen wasn’t a nigger

Do you really want to hire another mediocre white woman who can't sing? Do you really want a repeat of Beauty and the Beast?

It refers to white men with dark hair, we don’t mean Pakistanis or Somalians, we mean white men with classically handsome looks.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Of course they will defend it. It’s always mental gymnastics to justify every shit thing they do to whites but brown people are magical, fragile butterflies who must be laden with privileges.

>Implying Halle Bailey a literal who isn't mediocre as fuck

Attached: 1496675947885.jpg (512x384, 48K)

So at this point it’s not the little mermaid, it’s just a black fantasy ripping it off. Change the title too, you shouldn’t use the European original.

This.

You’re deliberately being disingenuous. The American company took a tale from their own European heritage, and now they’re backwashing it all because of a reject leftist ideology. If it was an original tale about the actual Afro-Caribbean mermaid Sirena then nobody would have a single fucking problem.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WAS A HUGE PERFORMER

BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ALADDIN

NU-JASMINE IS HILLARY CLINTON

It’s ok to acknowledge race to justify shitting on white people. Race and culture magically become important again then.

Cope

He’ll be white, but have one black parent. It’s like Spider-Man and “MJ”

This. White men are literally the most desired race on the planet, followed by Latinos, native Americans, Pacific Islanders and similar. Black and Muslim tier come last in all polls and data :(

They’ve blacked characters in the stage version of Frozen. She probably tacked Merida on the end there to not look like the anti-white cunt 90% of leftards are now.

This.

Same for Jasmine, given the Islamic slave trade and the disgusting practice of keeping women in harems she could easily be the daughter of an enslaved European girl.

one person changes the rule

Attached: 1519025470987.png (1280x738, 761K)

are there not enough ginger actors or what?

IS IT LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE THO

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST KEPT THE WHITE PRINCESS, 1.2 BILLION

WHAT NUMBERS WILL NU-MERMAID DO

Mermaids are European myths, of course she should be white. You can’t just shit all over our culture and not expect any reaction.

Always

Yep, “liberals” are a lying pack of subversive cunts.

Have you actually looked at the Middle East before the Islamic invasions? It’s not the brown lump of shit it is now.

Thor was the god of the working class, he was as they were. A Christian fanfic isn’t “canonically black.”

Retarded answer. You’re actually displaying astonishing ignorance.

Everything we know about Norse mythology comes from "Christian fanfics"

The look of Ariel has already been established.

Red head genocide

>I dun like Emma wutsun so Ariel shud be black now
Your brain on libtardism

It’s an English phrase you dense cunt. I know the meanings of my own native language.

jazz music was okay

Catch up lad, archaeology is always making new discoveries. You’re using Christian interpretation of a banned religion, with all its deliberate degradations, to justify Marvel blackwashing European culture. Repulsive.

The point was more "I'd rather cast someone who can fulfill the demands of the role rather than pigeonhole myself into casting someone who can't just because they look like a drawing someone made 40 years ago"
Are you really gonna argue that the least important part of casting a musical is the singing?

So white/ginger singers don't exist anymore?

I'm sure they exist but the question is if they auditioned

>Hmmm I wonder if any gingers auditioned to play fucking Ariel
2000IQ question right here boys.

We have no way of checking this but I'm quite sure plenty of white girls auditioned for a role of Ariel, perhaps one of the most iconic Disney girl.
But yet they decided to cast a black girl that in no way resembles original representation, and her vocal talent is questionable. R&B and classic Disney musicals are very different things.
You can't really believe that they picked her for her skills alone.

I hope they keep blackwashing just so /pol/ keeps shitting their pants it's great entertainment.

>200 years isn't a long time
Jesus fuck the cope.

almost like its a cultural thing. your brainlet "thats how things are!" biological explanation just isn't true. some people want to get tan, take sun baths or go to a solarium, risking skin cancer just to reach their beatuy standart. or they plaster themselves with tanning lotion.