Former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is EASILY on his way to become the biggest and mos idiocyncratic entertainment...

Former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is EASILY on his way to become the biggest and mos idiocyncratic entertainment paradigm ICON ever on the history of the western context sphere.

>Athlete
>Fighter
>Wrestler
>Model
>Podcaster
>TV host
>Social Media influencer
>Executive producer
>Actor
>Stand up comedian
>Scrip writer
>Director
>T-shirt mogul
>sneaker aficionado
>respected social commentator

Forget COMPLETELY about a double or a triple treath this brontosaurious is Dozenuemumth thread! No other person has ever been able to reach this level when i say he is a beast it is below him, an under statement. Beasts aim to reach the point where someine would say " He is a Schaub"

Big Downs taking off like a bbbbbbeast!!!! All you cheeto stained finger haters need to get some fucking work ethnics about you, bee sting swab taking over this scene

Attached: file.png (1131x879, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giXJ6Mbf_Qk
vimeo.com/336762206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based. Thanks for all your hard work mr schaub

hey brendan. slow night?

steal more material and pay for more positive reviews, it's not working well enough if you have to shill on Yea Forums

My top 3 stand up comedians? Murphy, CK, Schaub.

Attached: file.png (216x293, 78K)

He stole material?

check em

Attached: 1511766559358.png (111x121, 31K)

He is indeed a Schaub

t. beast

digits

He's boring and never seems to know what Joe or Eddie are talking about.
Basically a normie.

Brendan is one of those very nice, very likeable persons who is also super boring.

he's better flavor for a podcast than fucking Opie or any of those obnoxious laughing faggots
schaub at least comes off like a person

best schaub interaction is with mike rappaport getting into a fight over fashion IMO

i like schaub

>best schaub interaction is with mike rappaport getting into a fight over fashion IMO

GAAAAAAAAAy

youtube.com/watch?v=giXJ6Mbf_Qk

dont get gassed up on your e-clout user

get out of here /heem/

>bullies callen again
:(

Poor Brendan getting attacked. He did nothing to deserve it. ;_;

Has Brendan drained his cauliflower ear?

>Actually, I think YOU would be surprised.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Fucking confirmed.

he dressed like will smiths son

Does he have a netflix special? I"ve never seen anything by him.

Named his kid Tiger like the absolute retard he is. Fuck this closeted gay faggot

I have the same name and want to kms every day. I got bullied a lot for it in school. Don't name your children stupid shit

Change your name dipshit. You have the freedom.

There is literaly nothing wrong being a homosexual and breeding heterosexualy.

He's not smart, not funny, he wasn't a very good fighter, and just because you suck his dick on a Chinese finger puppet image board doesn't mean he'll ever acknowledge or validate your existence.

lil 12 year old rage running through your body

This is Brendan Schaub's son making out with Schaub's wife

Attached: Tiger makes out with mom.webm (480x600, 2.72M)

I watched his special and I'm not even sure it counts as comedy
vimeo.com/336762206

Attached: 1560767489041.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Schaub is fucking hilarious, b.

He’s right tho. Fuck this unfunny shilling faggot these threads are by far the most cringe I’ve ever seen on 4channel

for sure lay off the hateorade, b.

>vimeo.com/336762206
i made it two minutes. holy fucking shit, who financed this?

>who financed this?

Joe Rogan is friends with him and he's clearly trying to give him connections.

Thing is, connections can get your foot in the door, but you have to be able to be funny enough. Even that Amy Schumer made it farther, but once she started getting Netflix specials she was exposed as an unfunny fraud.

reminder that his comedy isn't supposed to make you laugh, it's to make you think

Brendan is also kinda dumb.

reminder that his comedy is aimed at kin minded people aka absolute fucking chads. Make no mistake silly little incels, this shit is fucking hilarious HAVE SEX and you will understand.

the story he tells at the end in the attempt to put a narrative on his special is pure cringe it's like 15 minutes long and not a single joke

I know too things talent and work ethic. This man has both.

schaub works at showtime. he already had a foot in the door regardless of joe.

>Brendan is also kinda dumb.
>kinda
user, I..

>schaub works at showtime.

What does he like, do?

"Kinda".

What's the problem? Means "Kind of"

>"Kinda".
>What's the problem? Means "Kind of"
not everyone is a pendactic redditor, he's not kinda dumb, hes dumb as fucking shit and im astonished hes able to breathe automatically

Tiger has a strange relationship with his Dad's Wife.

Brendan is "nice guy dumb". He's well meaning, calm, and tries to be nice. But he's very stupid. But, there's people WAy dumber than him. There's loud-mouth types who are both stupid but also think they're right about everything.

He's been shit at all of those things. The best he can hope for is he becomes an icon of suicide for a week before we all forget he ever existed.

he has a show titled "below the belt"