Why did his career fail? All I remember him from was Malcolm in the Middle and Cider House Rules

Why did his career fail? All I remember him from was Malcolm in the Middle and Cider House Rules.

Attached: Malcolm-In-the-Middle-malcolm-in-the-middle-25680709-2560-2048.jpg (2560x2048, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0073678/
youtu.be/Jw94-hvjsAQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too soon

He didn't want a career, he was a child slave on MitM, repeatedly raped by Jewish executives.

I don't think any of the kids wanted an acting career after MitM

He's insanely cute.

Met him at USC. He just wanted to be a regular dude

What was he studying?

Is he still insanely cute?

Did you kiss?

Is it true that the producers boned this kid?

he was in joe dirt

Apparently the one that played Reese actually became a pretty successful producer

He was also Diane Lane's kid in this kino.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

No, just a Yea Forums pedo fantasy

reminder that his family took all his earnings and blow them on drugs

Apparently, Bryan Cranston and this kid are pretty close. He'd take him over his house when he was younger to play with his own kid so he could live a normal childhood instead of being some hollywood tool.

But he goes to film school?

Didn't that kid fucked in the ass by Jews on like a daily basis?

Yes

Reminder that Malcolm's actor had brain damage and forgot his childhood, including being in MITM

That's hilarious.

I heard when he got his first paycheck the first thing he did was buy a hot meal for Matt LeBlanc
What a gentleman

proof?

Molested and parents took all his money.

He was repeatedly used and abused according to my source at USC. He was desperate to leave the scene because of the trauma, but he still clings onto an idealistic view of the industry. Old habits and dreams die hard. You will probably see him do something in film & tv in a situation where he is not the focal point, and where he can feel safe and secure in his work,

imagine not remembering your childhood and only thing you got is sitcom with you acting role of some kid

Attached: 0f8e8f5d33b9f76d28ded3e2bf358c75400c9a31d3dc641ce8004536e05f73d3.jpg (583x1508, 224K)

based and redpilled

>this is him now
>age 28
Why do all child actors look so weird as adults?

Attached: BSwaGsxIAAAReHa.png (434x604, 200K)

This fucking reddit meme needs to die.

He played the lead in some indie movie after MitM in 2007 about some kid with marfan syndrome. It was called Mo. He did his last acting part in a movie called Timmy in 2010 with Rory Culkin and 50 Cent. Have no clue wtf that is about.

Attached: MV5BMTg2NDYzNjkxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTkxOTc0MQ@@._V1_.jpg (450x582, 91K)

What a rat face. Is he a Jew?

>Timmy
Sorry, it was called Twelve but his role was called Timmy. Mixed it up.

Nope, his mother is swedish and his dad owns a mexican restaurant. He's some sort of amerimutt I guess.

He was a slave op and I'm pretty sure a sacrifice too

Oh, poor kid.

he fell victim to child predators and followed the path of the rest by staying silent.

but he looks pretty kino

The features that make a "cute" child actor don't necessarily make for an attractive adult. Unless they get lucky, like the Goose.

get back to r e d d i t

>reese is gay
>malcolm is a neet manlet
>dewie is a drug addict
>Hal is a normal fag meme
>lois is a woman

Why did they all get their shit fucked up?

The only real awkward thing are his big ears but that's always been the case for him.

28 is still young, he's technically still a child

Life is unfairrrr

Can't memeory loss be a result of trauma from rape? Dude probably shut out all the sex rituals they used him in non stop.

they pick kids that look younger than they are

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: image.jpg (463x260, 30K)

Reminder that this was a lie he came up with so people on TMZ would stop asking him about Malcolm in the Middle after Breaking Bad made Bryan Cranston a super star in the eyes of normies.

At least Frankie gets to LARP as a race car driver.

Looks good to me, also I recall reading tha the was a brilliant student.

Maybe he just didn't like acting that much.
And I mean, he retired after being part of one of the greatest TV shows from the early 2000, what else can you ask for?

He chose a...different path.

Attached: Dewey-gangsta.jpg (600x596, 61K)

The real question is, whatever happened to THIS kid.

Attached: I8wR9Ap.jpg (540x338, 59K)

He is training for Elon Musk mission to mars

Well that should explain everything. Hollywood, and most of the acting industry, is a very image-oriented place. There's roles for everybody who fits a certain mold. You can be ugly and make it as an actor too, but even then, you have to stand out in a camera-friendly way, and predispose the types of roles you can get, simply by the way you look.
The guy looks good, but doesn't fit the criteria well enough. In fact, being somewhere in the middle in terms of looks is often the worst hand you can be dealt with. His age doesn't help him either, because he's too old to play your typical high school student shut in.
t. Actor who tried making in it the biz, but was rejected for similar reasons
I wish I had been more self-aware before I tried my hand at this.

He is son of Jacob and was recently promoted to Full Knight for his part in the recent crusade.
Praise be.

dude I wasn't kidding about him pretending to be a race car driver
He's not terrible but only has enough talent to compete as a token "celebrity" in expo and charity races

Attached: image.ashx.jpg (640x417, 64K)

He's doing pretty well for himself, and is a pretty decent race car driver.
IIRC he won a celeb grand prix a couple of times.

I meant this kid

Attached: 20190705_095945.jpg (164x239, 25K)

All I see is a shelf.

checked muniz

t. didn't even watch the show

Oh dear god, I'm younger than Dewey. I'd never actually thought about that.

Francis is still just as based as ever

his life is depressing

he semi-recently suffered some sort of stroke or brain hemorrhage or something similar. he can't remember anything, doesn't remember being on the show, flooded his house because he forgot to turn off one of the water lines.
huge bummer, desu. but i bet he fucked amanda bynes, so hopefully he remembers that

holy shit, his brother is the scientology rapist from that 70s show. i have no idea

he literally cracked his head open while driving a race car, retard

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKING BOOMER

t. 27 year old

he wasn't a main character

tons of mini-strokes, dude's gonna strike his last stroke soon

HE CUTE

I bet you $200 that he looks way better than you

He’s a scientologist

Yeah as Frankie Muniz boasted about in some tweet before he got his all mind fucked up, he had enough money to retire. I mean sure, Dewey wasn't the lead but they surely paid him enough for him to just live a comfortable life.

>lois is a woman
Kek'd

he got raped by the breaking bad

His most recent credit is from 2012.

He has strokes occasionally. Now he sells olive oil.

Attached: Capture.png (308x513, 171K)

he was a sea horse in a cartoon movie

He has brain damage and a qt gf, they run an olive oil store in Scottsdale.

Attached: D7_k3UvW4AAY914.jpg (820x600, 40K)

Wrong , 2010

after he stopped being a cute little kid, no director would touch him

didn't his pet cat also flood his house?

imdb.com/name/nm0073678/

Attached: Capture.png (639x379, 26K)

Do you think the Jewish producers go to his store to buy the olive oil out of spite? Do you think they'll stroke the bottle while locking eyes with Frankie and saying ''remember''? Do you think they put the olive oil all over their hairy Jew bodies in the middle of the store to force traumatic flashbacks upon Frankie? I think they do...

I think at some point people started saying the post was about The Brothers Garcia but people still attribute it to Dewey for whatever reason.

charisma of a sun baked, road-kill poisonous garden slug

I think scottsdale residents buy it to cook with

sminem?

youtu.be/Jw94-hvjsAQ

This show was too fucking good

Nah. Malcolm in the Middle was the one show that transitioned the child character to awkward teen well. Dewey went from an annoying kid to a moral compass. His genius was also diverse from Malcolm's in that he was creative, while Malcolm was more booksmart. They did good and his actor pulled it off.

If I lived in LA I don't think I'd fly to Scotttsdale to fuck with some little Mexican whose brain is too messed up to get the joke.