Y’all let white women play JASMINE and CLEOPATRA and have the fucking nerve to trend Not My Ariel?

Y’all let white women play JASMINE and CLEOPATRA and have the fucking nerve to trend Not My Ariel?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (580x397, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8DJjy8yIP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Persian_cuneiform
history.com/news/10-little-known-facts-about-cleopatra
sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/biblical-philistines-archenemies-ancient-israelites-hailed-europe-dna-reveals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost like white women are more beautiful than black women

very interesting op, thank you for you input

Wasn't she Greek? Anyway Egypt is on the same latitude as Mexico so people would be tan at most.

>so people would be tan at most.
You know that black people live in Norway, right?

Cleopatra and the rest of the Ptolemic dynasty were Greeks. Alexander the Great conquered Egypt in the 4th century BC and installed one of his generals Ptolemy as governor. After the death of Alexander Ptolemy made himself Pharoah and his descendants ruled for the next 380 years. Cleopatra was the last Ptolemic pharaoh and the pharaoh period as she sided with Marc Anthony against Octavius who would later become Augustus Caeser.

Attached: We Wuz..... SHIIIEEEETTTTT.jpg (600x565, 47K)

>wypepo: IT's AlMoST LiKE WHiTE WoMeN Are MORe BeauTIFUl THaN Black WaHMEN

According to wypepo.

Attached: Mocking-Spongebob.jpg (502x353, 43K)

>actual African goddess
>Hollywood doesn't push her as much as they do with random mutts
What the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: 1516042489068.jpg (890x800, 322K)

>Cleopatra must've been white because of this even though modern forensics show otherwise

Attached: download.jpg (269x188, 4K)

>CLEOPATRA
I'm more bothered they keep making her hot. 300 years of incest sprung from this guys loins.

Attached: 800px-Ptolemy_I_Soter_Louvre_Ma849.jpg (800x1200, 133K)

And white people live in Argentina, what's your point?

And faggots complained that casting her ws whitewashing too

And Asians, and Indians, and Arabs, and black men

okurr sweetie, && this the tea, cleo look like a whole ass black woman y'all. so imma finna ask y'all white people to sit down && be humble

Attached: 33640840def8339e8e3c3ff6fd0887d3.jpg (252x400, 15K)

Kek. She's more african than half of hollywood. Literally a berber, native north african. She cute.

Attached: sofisia7.jpg (360x600, 77K)

That your skin doesn't magically change color because of the latitude you live in?
Thanks for proving my point

>Asians think white women are gorgeous
Asians think white women age like milk lmao.

Here’s your Cleo.

Attached: 9C75A15D-F5D1-4CAA-ABB6-E841E0B46D8A.jpg (502x750, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R8DJjy8yIP0
Then why are half white women their standard of beauty like the video I linked? (comments in img are talking about her)

Attached: 1562208453990.jpg (1080x1929, 122K)

She was White Greek

>this random YouTube video proves my point, what now?

kek

cleopatra was greek retard

Attached: 800px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg (800x1060, 143K)

Cleopatra was Greek

>Jasmine

Naomi Scott looks more indian looking.

So Cleopatra moving to Egypt didn't make her black

Cleopatra was white

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (178x283, 6K)

Well it eventually will change, but many generations after

Exactly. Doesn't mean her parent wasn't black.

And she could have been as white as Liz Taylor.

What fragility isn't real

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

1. Egyptians weren't black. No ethnic north Africans are black. Literally none. Why do niggers think Egypt was dark? They weren't.

2. Cleopatra wasn't even Egyptian.

nice way to out yourself chang

>Whites respond to be attacked
>fragile

lul

>even though modern forensics show otherwise
Link to your sources that show this?

>bust made by white man rather than trusting dna evidence
based. probably believes in the paintings of jesus where he's portrayed as a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Yes because white women are objectively sexier

Attached: Cleopatra.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

>mythical cartoon character casted as black woman
>W-W-WE'RE BEING ATTACKED
you proved his point.

>Doesn't mean her parent wasn't black
Nobody knows who her mother is, but one thing's for sure, she wasn't black. At the time the Greeks and Egyptians were far closer in skin color than any black to any pure-blood Egyptian. If Cleopatra's mother had been a slave/servant (because priestesses were also almost entirely pure-blood), people would've known. She was either entirely Greek or half Egyptian, and royal, so she would've been tan at most.

>Jews
>white

She converted

Nope, its systemic erasure. OP tweet reveals the attitude, it's fine to replace white characters and no other race.

Games up.

Cleopatra descended from one of Alexander's generals who settled in Egypt

>Yes because white women are objectively sexier
that's why they get BLACKED.

>According to wypepo.
According to everyone. Black women have the lowest response rates from literally every other race on any dating website or app.

>posts some figureless ugly hag that looks like she's in her late 40s (probably 25 because whites age like milk)
YIKES!

Attached: whitewomen.jpg (620x521, 63K)

The crinkle of her dress looks kinda like a pusy.

Wasn't she a good goy that converted because of one of her husbands?

Cleopatra was of Macedonian decent you fucking retard

How does that look black you retard baiter

>is a nigger
YIKES

Direct descendant of one of Alexander's generals who intebred to keep their bloodline pure: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
If she's black, then Alexander was black too

Damn btfo

Attached: 1560632636260.jpg (636x550, 97K)

>or half Egyptian
Actually, even priestesses during Alexander's time had long since become half Greek themselves. Cleopatra would've been an anomaly if she was anything more than a quarter Egyptian.

>Niggers can't into perspective

>cumskins always trying to steal other cultures and history
AYY LMAO WE WUZ!!!

Attached: 1561746190581.png (1080x992, 586K)

>thinking brown people have a written history

mentally ill because you probably believe that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Persian_cuneiform

Stop being an embarrassment.

Attached: 1497397125081m.jpg (782x1024, 97K)

Why does everybody want to claim the dummy who gave away a noble empire to a bunch of douchebag italians for their race? Cleopatra was fucking garbage and a complete whore. Who cares what race Caesar and Antony's cumdump was?

>a language based off of Akkadian, a Jew language
lmao even the most intelligent brown people had to be given language from Jews and whites.

>a headline from some alt-right website is now fact
based and dare i say it, redpilled.

>Persian
Stop being a fucking retard

Attached: An.jpg (449x733, 71K)

?

Attached: 1558437954128.gif (280x200, 1.57M)

>Niggers and spics trying to appropriate the history/accomplishments of people that look like this.

y i k e s

This whole thing is about insecurity. Rightfully so though to be fair, niggers and spics created next to nothing of importance.

Attached: miami-florida-bayfront-park-iranian-festival-iran-persian-teen-older-AXEGKF.jpg (1300x957, 211K)

So Alexander was black, and Persia was conquered by a black man WE WUZ!

Attached: persian-man-portrait-pokhara-nepal-asia-CR3369.jpg (865x1390, 185K)

That looks like a philistine from some Christian cartoon DVD.

I JUST DON'T GET IT. WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE HER? SHE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A ROMAN PUPPET. GREEK OR EGYPTIAN IS IRRELEVANT, SHE BETRAYED THEM BOTH.

>a language based off of Akkadian, a Jew language
>Jews and WHITES.
so jews and whites are now the same thing right?
maybe if you took a second to read instead of talking out your ass you'd see this
Old Persian cuneiform is loosely inspired by the Sumero-Akkadian cuneiform; however, only one glyph is directly derived from it - l(a) (𐎾), from la (𒆷). (la did not occur in native Old Persian words, but was found in Akkadian borrowings.)

It's not about claiming dumbass, it's about truth.

Lol he isn't that's the funny part. He just wished he were

The only thing worse than your posts is knowing that you think you're good at trolling

posts some european mutt. LMAO. no shame in stealing persian history.

"weren't black", you dumb nigger

>ew a nigger

>seething because he has no arguments and can't provide any actual evidence aside from racist headlines and cherry picked mongrel europeans that are 1% persian
yeah...you're mental.

Who are you quoting? I said "wasn't black" not "weren't black" you dumb cracker.
Do you even know how quotation marks work?

Looking back, those were pretty kino. Sunday School had so much SOUL and I never appreciated it.

Egyptians were subsuharan African but they also weren't fucking Nordic, fucking poltard idiots.
And no your tabloid alt right website articles and statues don't prove anything

0/10

she's just got a lot of momentum

Persians and Turks took a lot from the Semites. Sorry to burst your bubble. Semites have also been mixing with whites from eastern Europe forever. It's no surprise that Persians just up and decided to make a sad attempt at copying their Semitic superiors. Persians at the time weren't exactly considered niggers, however, and traveling was also inspirational thanks to Eurasians being a better people and very close. It's not exactly a coincidence that middle-easterners, east Europeans and North Africans were very similar. This is the Y-DNA of modern Muslim Egyptians btw, the blackest they've ever been.

Attached: chrome_2019-07-05_01-41-56.png (510x438, 123K)

Literally nobody here claims Egyptian were nordic you retard. On the other hand lots of people here are claiming they looked like West Africans, which is the same distance away from egypt as Scandinavia

>Eurasians being a better people and very close

Attached: 1561736277669.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>he doesn't know about Eurasian migration and the wide span they cover, and influence they've had on all ancient architecture
Oof. Yikes. Buzzword. Zoinks. Jeenkees.

cleopatra was white and so was jasmine

reminder to ignore these kind of threads

>The pyramids? We made that.
>The great wall? We inspired them.
>Machu picchu? Us.

Attached: 1562018072733.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Not doing your homework for you, dumb ass. It's literally a Google search away.

Bealiving I pin that cuckscinee
Protip, scince has been compromised and you can’t recreate a face with some 3000 year old dna scraps, that’s not how it works

cleopatra was macedonian

>Eurocentrist calling other people stupid

Attached: 1550152650360.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

I called you a dumb ass, dumb ass.

No arguments. Concession accepted.

Attached: hehe.gif (500x208, 925K)

This dude has been posting in every race bait thread possible it’s pathetic. Yea Forums is shit because of faggots like this.

Accepting a concession that wasn't made. You'll literally have to have even one, literally even a wrong one, just one argument to claim a win. You've said quite literally nothing.

he's based because he always makes stupid little faggots like you bitch.

It’s the only thing even remotely successful they can claim as their culture and history (which it isn’).

Haha imagine saving naked nigger pics to try and win an argument on 4channel what is wrong with you?

First for ramsay bolton

Don’t even bother it’s the same nigger obsessed psychopath from the little mermaid threads. This dude is fucking crazy you’re not going to get anywhere

>Can't convince someone that you're superior while providing no evidence and spouting racial slurs instead
>"Don't bother man, he doesn't listen to reason"

Attached: 15553228492792.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

This nigger is on a roll tonight; btfoing wypeepo left and right on 4channel what a legend

Attached: DAB.png (1000x666, 313K)

>the magnum opus of black culture: the dab

lol look at all the salty white people

its wypepo

>white people made the pyramids
According to what? Stormfront?

Based and checked.

Why did The Ten Commandments have Ramses be a person of color but make all the other Egyptians white people? They had no problem making the Ethiopians black.

Attached: ramses.jpg (854x480, 48K)

They want things spelled out for them because they're dumber than Asians, so white people.

>Russian man
>POC
wut?

Hhheeesss back! The NiggerDefender! We’re saved!!

Imagine being a gender who’s greatest historic examples are always spun into sex symbols to compensate or obfuscate their poor performance at their actual jobs

So this is what wypeepo chimping out looks like.

True, but Asians still think white people and white skin are most beautiful.

"The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long "
- White women have to pay for that extreme beauty early in their lives. The universe has to balance things out to keep it fair. So they age hard once they hit their 30s.

Asians may not be quite as beautiful as whites, but they keep their youthful looks until their 40s or 50s.

Mexicans/Latinos/Spanish Women - beautiful but their women get fat and obese EXTREMELY easily. It's in their genetics. Mexico actually surpassed North America in Obesity rates. That alone is worth a gold medal

Black Women - lowest on the totem pole for beauty and dating responses on websites but "black don't crack" is true. The universe blesses them with extremely slow aging well into their 60s if they take care of themselves.

You: ............................................. *attempt at being snarky* .................................

>True, but
I accept your concession.

1. shitty live action remake that nobody should even watch in the first place unless they are a brainless mindless consumer has a fictional creature replaced by some literal who nigger

3. White Genocide

Please explain to me #2

Attached: pepe-math1532872756402.jpg (741x568, 73K)

Are you retarded?

he was a Russian POC and was dark enough to play the king of Siam

Mental illness

Hi, Stormfront.

You: niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Cleopatra was Greek. She literally was white and there's no debating it.

history.com/news/10-little-known-facts-about-cleopatra

>Russian POC
>white man with tan

Go home, user. You're drunk. Also, John Wayne played Genghis Khan in a film that karmically gave him cancer.

Nah.

Attached: w.webm (790x530, 2.61M)

I never said the n-word. Lost again. Man you're bad at this.

Yes, he is the evidence against genetic or race IQ.

>Greeks are white when it's convenient to us for them to be white.
What is white though?

>She was white
>And a product of incest
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: ohmy.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Betcha you're thinking it right now.

Yeah! Go get em you show those ypeepo who’s boss

DATS RITE

Attached: 1559593205086.jpg (1080x1028, 407K)

Not him but I am, nigger.

I guess she is white if she's the product of incest.

Whites want to preserve their whiteness so much they're fucking family members.

Attached: download (1).jpg (309x163, 5K)

Nope. And you couldn't prove otherwise. Link a study showing the n-word uncensored in my mind. You can't, pussy. :^)

>not him
You're not fooling anyone.
Also, case in point.

Of course. How else could they produce such perfect offspring?

Attached: PERFECT.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

>Nope. And you couldn't prove otherwise.
So what's your take on this debate? Ariel being black is not okay but Cleopatra being Caucasian white and not even Greek "white" is okay why?

The Aryan Nation of inbreds.

I'm not conceding anything. I'm adding to your thoughts fucktard.

White women, the most beautiful race, are in their prime in their teens and 20s. When they hit 30, they age hard. After that they age like milk. Though there are a few exceptions. Asians aren't as beautiful, but age extremely slow. They have more longevity.

My Asian mother was against me marrying my white girlfriend into the family. Her main reason was that she said my girlfriend was pretty now but white women will either get fat or old. We broke up for unrelated reasons and lost contact. I looked her up years later on Facebook, and my mom was right. My ex did not age well, and she is only 37, but looks like she is in her mid-50s. She got fat, and old looking very fast.

I'd rather have them do that to Cleopatra than my historical waifu

Is a kid's movie about a negro fish lady that probably won't even break even as long as you retards shut up about it REALLY the hill you wanna die on?

Attached: 46352538_302520383707860_443425258791515548_n.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

That was from a different time when Hollywood wasn't trying to market to niggers. Your apples and oranges argument falls by the wayside the minute you consider what was culturally acceptable at the time. Fucking Heston played a Jew you moron. That doesn't make it right in this day in age to race swap niggers for white characters.

>Asians aren't as beautiful as whites
According to whites lol? Also isn't "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI" is a meme because whites age like milk, right?

She is clearly not full Black. She is mixed for sure.

>I'm not conceding anything.
>True, but
I accept your contradiction.

The autistic concept of pure blood does come from white people, isn't it? Case in point: They redefine beauty every time by insisting that a beautiful POC isn't pure anything when pure white is a horrid wine aunt monster like Brie Larson.

According to Asians. The only race they consider as a competitor is whites. They don't even think anyone else can even compete.

Even black men do not like black women thats why they go for white girls

>It was OK to raceswap figures to white because they were pandering to whites
>But it's not OK to raceswap figures to black even though studios are now pandering to blacks

Attached: 1550390429640.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>One of the few historic examples of a genuinely strong woman in power believed in not being a slut and wanted to be a housewife

>Ariel being black is not okay but Cleopatra being Caucasian white and not even Greek "white" is okay why?
Nobody's giving a historical figure blonde hair, though it wouldn't be surprising if she had some blondes here and there between all the darker hair. Greeks are technically white, not Caucasian. I don't believe I've seen anyone say she was Caucasian. Seems more like you're putting words in an entire thread's mouth. Ariel's made up, and I don't care if someone shoehorns her to be a black kid, what's annoying is the blatant political pandering and the morally bankrupt cheers from the critics who will surely rate this 9/10 for being progressive, this little girl who has ties to Beyonce and is once again another nepotism case where she most likely has zero talent. That's my take.

Where did I saw that it was right? Try being more nuanced with your dog whistles asshole.

Attached: 8de0ec657e7daa64e1127afb1133edc4028736c4314ab5dab268cb1fb88aee09.jpg (320x329, 30K)

>cleopatra
>not a slut
>pick one

It's bait to get the retards to say she's mixed or ramble about "white features". Classic.

Attached: 1.webm (640x640, 328K)

>wine aunt monster like Brie Larson
You proved my point. Brie Larson used to be cute in her teens and early 20s. But hit the wall hard at 30.

Attached: brie-larson-young.jpg (1118x1613, 1.16M)

>Where did I saw that it was right?

right here retard

Cleopatra was white, though. And a white girl voiced Jasmine, it's not like they drew her as an aryan.

>The autistic concept of pure blood does come from white people, isn't it?
Answer the question. What is her name or other ethnicity? Her other ethnicity is carrying her hard.

exceptions exist to any rule user. there are sexy black women but their very rare and not at all the common crowd

but we are only lighter because we got BLEACHED . full blooded natives are actually brown not tan

AKSHUALLY, it wasn't until a year or two after Alexander's death that Ptolemy tried and executed the financial minister installed by Alexander in Egypt who was acting as a sort of governor, and installed himself as Satrap of Egypt, later Pharaoh.

Cleopatra was Greek my man
they tested her DNA

where did they get her DNA from?

I got the perfect casting right here.

Attached: 5PuSGfBw3Hsdo5jkhZ59NDFCZUm.jpg (185x278, 12K)

Most of the black girls where I live are attractive though?

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

She got BLEACHED somewhere in her family history. She is at least 25% to 50% some other race.

I'm talking about a different girl. Cleopatra was a complete slut, but there is another woman famous for leading who would pray every night, kick whores out of her camps, reprimand her soldiers for saying the Lord's name in vain, and was apparently so pure that none of her soldiers dared to think lewdly about her despite how attractive she was.

So explain what was considered to be culturally acceptable at whatever given time. By default gets my endorsement? You're trolling attempt is both pathetic and transparent.

Attached: image_search_1560375666693.gif (245x276, 1.89M)

cope

You fucking retards are being played like fiddles. #NotMyAriel is a Disney agitprop.

You need to get out more. You're a fish in a small pond. Plenty other women have booty.

Funny thing, a recent study showed that philistines were actually Greek as well.

sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/biblical-philistines-archenemies-ancient-israelites-hailed-europe-dna-reveals

you could have just given her name instead of typing out that gushing bullshit

We know, there's a bored troll trying to stir things on this thread. I want to be around when he slits his wrists in frustration

>Greek Cleopatra
So how come no Greeks portrayed her, just white wine aunts?

You're grasping at straws.

>s-she got BLEACHED
>but s-she's still a nigger
>muh 1%
The scales for what's white or not seem to vary in accordance to where you want to place your goalposts.

Attached: 1562214916132.png (1552x255, 69K)

you never condemned the race swapping where whites took over non-white characters

Threadly reminder that if you're a white supremacist you're also an identitarian and no different from a leftist SJW.

/pol/ is "always right" because /pol/ uses sharpshooter fallacy. They paint the target over the place they shot at.

She is clearly "mixed". Her race is mixed. I think it's telling that you refuse to share her name or her other ethnicity. Sounds like Blacks want to claim her solely for themselves even though she isn't fully Black.

Saint Jeanne d'Arc, the Maiden of Orleans!
She loved God, her country, and using cannons!

You CLEARLY don't hang out with Blacks much do you. Even they argue about dark skinned VS light skinned. They aren't unified either. Light skin blacks get a ton of shit from darker blacks.

You dont know me man. You don't what the fuck I've done prior to checking out this thread. All I did was state a known fact.you want to spin life from nothing. You want to troll? I'm not stopping you. Just get off your moral high horse. Hypocrisy is in no short supply these days

looks like the dude from fast times at ridgemont high

she was greek

>You CLEARLY don't hang out with Blacks much do you
t. stormfront responsible for talking about blacks

>She is clearly "mixed". Her race is mixed.
If you're talking about her looking good. But honestly in your view she's just another negress.

So why wasn't she portrayed by a Greek but another European Caucasian woman?

Meagan Good is not mixed lol.

“Someone in her family” is such a cop out. Unattractive black chicks also have white in them somewhere down the line too. Makes no difference.

cultural appropriation

They think tar black Africans are mixed white women

I thought they were just trolling at first but they’re actually serious

Attached: 3C4BF2CE-1AFC-4FCA-B1EA-43618605A08B.jpg (1600x1600, 411K)

It's almost like people have been interbreeding forever

That's field nigger vs house nigger though, it's more of a caste thing
> same with asians

Cleopatra was considered one of the most beautiful women of all time so there's no way she could have been black.

Cleopatra was white

Wasnt it "invented " by a white guy tho?

she was greek,so not white

>greek
She was macedonian you uncultured pleb

big difference

So Canadians and Murricans are the same people to you then ?

In 2000 years they'll probably look back and say we were the same

pretty much.even those who dont speak the same language

Black people wouldn't be allowed to rule Norway in Cleopatra's time.

Cleopatra was Greek you fucktard.

Kill yourself

>Cleopatra is now Greek through some wild assumptions about the era
>Take note that they don't actually hire Greeks to portray Cleo. They only hire Greeks for fat weddings or lonely wine aunts while claiming Cleo is Greek in order to justify hiring Anglos for her.

How convenient. Suddenly Greek means Anglo white by the eternal anglos.

>Whitewashes every historical figure in your path
Nothing personal kid!

Attached: 1554318526454.gif (268x200, 903K)

>Greek
>white
Might as well classify sand niggers as white too.

And Jews are Asians.

Jesus christ,

wow hahahaha I really felt the seeth reading that. you are really upset arntcha?

Attached: 1553365836110.gif (320x180, 2.9M)

Genghis Khan was white. Uh, because there were Greeks in China or something.

Attached: download (3).jpg (308x164, 6K)

According to everyone.

Attached: E2849B9B-F765-40C1-AF7E-19C831444465.png (445x467, 224K)

>he isn't aware of the meme
Grampa, why are you still posting on the Internet? It's past your bedtime.

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

Ah, yes. The world expert in subjective taste.

This is your brain in Stormfront.

Attached: D-tOKKpU0AAGKhb.png (446x490, 16K)

Cleopatra was Greek. she was as white as Snow White you mongrel.
Also ancient Egypts =/= modern day unibrow hairy stinking arabic rape babies Egypts

>Jesus Christ is white, so that means whites destroyed the Twin Towers and we're bombing our own boys in the middle east

Aayyyy lmao you can't even get your story straight on race. You even hate people in your own race and call them s o y boys loool.

What is white?

>she was as white as Snow White you mongrel.

Attached: PCGct7A.jpg (600x315, 8K)

Tutenkhamen has red hair.

Good, because Tutankhamun did not. Don't know who this Tutankhamen fellow is though. A fictional character perhaps?

Attached: download (4).jpg (262x192, 7K)

You have to go back.

You need to go back to Stormfront first.

Oh wait...

Attached: uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F55332%2Fbf0ffad7-4dbd-4cde-a6aa-660ee8b3fe65.jpg%2F950x534.jpg (950x534, 56K)

You have to go back.

The average black american is "mixed"

ancient greek high class women would probably have whitish skin, nowhere near irish level though. it still would not make them the same race as anglos

checked

Attached: 1480853747815.jpg (640x427, 123K)

Aw, you can't go back.

Thanks, America. For all the rape on top of the slavery.

>ancient greek high class women would probably have whitish skin
I love the citations you're putting there man.

You have to go back.

>Were the Ancient Greeks and Romans white?
>This is not a question that we can really answer, for three main reasons. First of all, the ancient Greeks and Romans did not have a concept of “race” as we think of it today, nor did they have any conception whatsoever of people being “white” or “not white.” For the ancient Greeks and Romans, the shade of a person’s skin was merely an attribute of the person’s physical appearance of no greater or lesser significance than the color of their eyes or the color of their hair.

Cleopatra was Greek

I've broken the NPC machine!

Attached: 1561817636673.png (454x520, 13K)

>in Ancient Greece, the whites were portrayed as women

lmao

Prove it. Also prove that Greeks are Anglos because I have not seen one Hollywood movie use a Greek actress to portray Cleopatra.

>imagine being the eternal anglo
Aaaay

Attached: my-ancestor-a-d-im-going-to-a-lutheran-church-9837290.png (500x382, 156K)

Greeks are both European and caucasian.
Your americanocentric race view does not apply to anywhere else really.
People can get a tan, or be darker in general and are still considered white.

You have to go back.

>Greeks are both European and caucasian.
They're as white as Argentinians then.

>Hollywood
>Greece

>SUBJECTIVE
Why do pseudo-intellectuals think they can just throw 'subjective' in there and think they've given a worthwhile argument?

>Yuropoors
>white
Not anymore, Muhammad.

literally broke him LMAO

American mutts have literally NO heritage, I'd rather make a movie about European history staring exclusively African blacks than cast a random token mutt as a diverse supporting character who was historically actually black.

Well, you keep saying Cleopatra is Greek yet you never see her be portrayed by a Greek actress so that's about as inaccurate as a black actress portraying Cleo, according to your own logic.

>sexual preferences is objective
You are clear evidence that IQ isn't determined by race.

you the same guy trying to argue that jesus was a white man with a tan?

>241
>86

american blacks are worse than amerimutts though in that respect

Look at that goalpost go! I guess Michael Jordan is the great white hope. He's just a white man with a tan! He should have a bit of white in him, thus making him a white man by 0.0001 percent!

Attached: 1561560247705.jpg (300x240, 25K)

t. amerimutt

American blacks and American mutts are the same demographic, there are pretty much zero pure-blooded blacks in the US

>The Netherlands
>80% white

>Germany
>80% white

>UK
>85% white

>Amerimutt
>60% white
hahahahhaha

Pure white English people are either putrid piles of incest or rejects from the gene pool.

Attached: 09ae62c0-1504-4ca2-958a-94e8ee7a3c9a-D05_Old_Susan_Boyle_01.jpg (2988x1680, 363K)

>The Netherland
lmao I'm talking about Anglo Prime dude.
Yuropoor as in Britain. Why do you keep referring to countries that don't even post here? Why are you using them as your shield?

Attached: 10940062-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 40K)

>>sexual preferences is objective
Freshmen are so fucking retarded, lmao. Do you get that you can measure subjective taste in large demographics and conclude that, on average, white women are perceived to be more beautiful than other women by most/all other races?

Attached: h4P8BHt.png (404x531, 300K)

>>UK
% white

>white women are perceived to be more beautiful than other women by most/all other races?
>casually makes up facts to fit his "white women are literally goddesses" mindset

Attached: 1562328009270.jpg (592x720, 81K)

Retardation confirmed.

>C-Cleopatra is Greek
But Elizabeth Taylor isn't, so...?

Attached: 74058108-young-woman-shrugging-her-shoulders-portrait-of-a-woman-with-clueless-expression-.jpg (1300x866, 62K)

1. Mermaids*clap* aren’t *clap* real *clap*
3) your racism is showing99793

>85% white
>white
Did you move goalposts again by claiming middle-easterners as white too?

Attached: muslimcrowd_hdv.jpg (1000x563, 109K)

they're caucasian

Jews are Greek now.

Pure white Aryan glory!

>middle easterners are white now
Then just make niggers honorary white so that you won't have to keep moving goalposts whenever you're called out.

Attached: 220px-Captain_Marvel_trailer_at_the_National_Air_and_Space_Museum_4_(cropped).jpg (220x275, 19K)

Imagine being a Norwegian looking at Greeks and thinking...MY ANCESTORS!

>yes, he moved goalposts
Just say everyone is white if even Greeks and Sand Niggers are white. There, no more problems with Ariel.

Cleopatra was literally the daughter of a Greek dude, are you retarded?

C-Close enough!
Also, for this limited time to support my argument, Latinos are white too!

>Elizabeth Taylor
>Greek

>he thinks caucasian means white

Attached: KINO.jpg (500x500, 44K)

ctrl-f greek - 1/49
lmao the cope is real

Attached: main-qimg-a2d6b1e75d903ccc3d02b5c09593e3ad.png (602x452, 426K)

>Britbongs aren't white but Greeks are white
The absolute state of /pol/

Attached: fat_american.jpg (420x297, 45K)

>tfw can't even be sure whether posts like these are bait or made by legit evolution denying leftists nowadays

>Elizabeth Taylor is Greek

Attached: white greek man.jpg (206x244, 8K)

you guys got me confused with the other shit poster. just saying that caucasian doesn't mean "white". that is all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

>ancient greeks
>modern "greeks"
nice bait though

kek whites are no better than niggers

Niggers: Cleo is black Egypt is in Africa!
Whites: Cleo is Greek, therefore she's Anglo!

>ancient greeks are white
-t. Stormfront NPC machine
Yeah, nice citation you got there, bud.

>Greeks are white as long as it suits my inconsequential Internet debate
ftfy

dont ask for sources on the bullshit claims these /po/tards spew. had a guy trying to argue the fact that white people invented morality. LMAO

>Elizabeth Taylor is Ancient Greek

And soon /pol/ does a 180 and says finally "Jews are white, okay?!" just to avoid having a nigger play Ariel.

Attached: my_big_fat_greek_wedding_2002_corbett_vardalos.jpg (928x523, 77K)

I enjoy asking for sources from /pol/tards because of the immediate deflection and damage control afterwards, actually.

Faggot

Would be the greatest twist of all.

They were the Jews the whole time.

According to that, sand niggers are huwait lmao.

god I hate what the internet has become. you should leave forever this place is not for you.

What if... hear me out... Greeks were also niggers?

Yeah, why can't we go back to the time when we can shit on niggers?

>facts are wrong because they don't support my racism!
based.

>facts
Sooo if sand niggers are Caucasian then why are you using an Anglo white to portray a sand nigger?

>modern forensics

Attached: 1490575795690.gif (245x180, 689K)

You can prove that their forensics is false how...?

You took out one of your own.

Attached: osama-bin-laden---global-terrorist.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

>According to wypepo.
Not this white dude. Black chicks are hot as fuck, save for the African purebreads who look like chimps. Genetic diversity creates attractive people, its the same phenomenon that makes inbred islanders (i.e. Anglo brings) repulsive. And o say that as a brit. We havd plenty of attractive women here these days but most of them have some exotic influence.

see >facts are wrong because they don't support my racism!

but they are, objectively more beautiful, mainly due to the aesthetics and vibrancy

Attached: bO30LWBJYUhenqVmuyw_X_5Ub2Tok1_kfhIaFrCTKVI.png (640x813, 748K)

yuck. post some real women and not inbred white sluts.

Attached: 777.webm (640x640, 1.31M)

Fuck niggers. Everything should be played by whites. Everything.

>posts cumskin with big tits and an ugly face to prove a point
yikes
>i like white girls therefore my taste is objective and applies to everyone. oh by the way did i mention im white and a racist /pol/tard?
double yikes

>hair extensions
>Heels
>Fake eyelashes
>Phone in hand
>Hotel lobby
Yep, she's a prostitute

>makes stuff up to fit his narrative
yep, you're cringe.

Nope, it's just nature. Every living thing is attracted to color vibrancy. That is why among birds, the males always are more colorful in order to attract a mate. I'm sorry but brown eyes, brown skin, black hair just aren't that visually appealing compared to the diversity of European phenotypes. There is a reason why colorful eyes, pink skin and colorful hair is fetishized around the world, from South America to Africa to China

You're clearly a virgin who has never had any contact with women. I know a hooker when I see one

Black women don't deal with dating apps. They don't have to. They think it's full of thirsty bitches that put the pussy on a pedestal. Nightclubs and other social events are a thing.
Only incels who can't find partners in the traditional way give a shit about tinder.
Plus black women don't stick around weak men. Try to exert your will on one and they will stomp you out and make you look like a bitch.

>Try to exert your will on one and they will stomp you out and make you look like a bitch
This ape like behavior is why nobody likes black women, not even black men

That's a meme. You been on this website too much.
Black men would fuck anyone, regardless of race.
Black women prefer black men. Anyone else is because of wealth and status.

>Source: some insecure incel

N-N-NOOOOOOO! BLACK WOMEN WANT TO BE BLEACHED BECAUSE LIGHTER SKIN IS OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

She was fucking Greek you retard. Do a dna test on her bones.

>Elizabeth Taylor is Greek
So still wrong?

>whites have no concept of Chad
>the majority of whites are all weak, insecure incels

No wonder they hate blacks.

>source: my ass

i'm greek. i'm white

>we're vikings bro!! deus vult!!!!

Attached: 12355.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>Greeks think they're white
That's cute.

/pol/ is his source on his entire world view. don't judge him just laugh at him

retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

user, if any girl makes you look like a bitch, chances are you probably are one. They won't give a shit if you like them or not. There's no shortage of dick for them so don't mess yourself about it. bitch

how in the actual fuck does this relate to people? people from all over the world mate with each and share the same skin tone and facial characteristics. in asian countries lighter skin was only seen as attractive because that meant the women stayed in doors more and were wealthy.

The bleached thing is a beauty complex propagated by white media.
Women's idea of beauty is a concept that most men (especially incels) are embarrassingly misinformed on.

bro I'm greek and i'm white. The fact that nordicist spergs are retarded doesn't mean that obviously white people suddenly stop being white

A lot of men aren't aggressive by nature on the contrary. But a lot of women are manipulative and play psychological games with you. Your assessment of the situation reveals your immature thought process, are you in high school? The real world doesn't consist of "bitches" or "chads" or whatever, it consists of people, many of whom are non confrontational and who have to deal with these horrible women, this is especially true for black women who are just disagreeable, krass and aggressive

he was talking about how the incels here always rant about BLEACHing minorities when in reality they're getting blacked and riced

Attached: 1561934275836.webm (960x720, 2.9M)

The point is that I don't like niggers trying to claim greeks were black. It is all so tiresome.

Visual vibrancy plays a huge role in the animal kingdom when it comes to sex, why wouldn't it play a role in human preferences? And no, royals staying inside while the peasants worked doesn't explain why colorful eyes are universally considered more attractive, whether in India or in China

fucking thank you. a black woman i know is exactly like that and treats others who are generally nice to her badly for no apparent reason.

>She isn't even looking at him

At least bait well

> And no, royals staying inside while the peasants worked doesn't explain why colorful eyes are universally considered more attractive

and no? we were talking about light skin tones and that does explain why it's viewed as attractive. are you slow? and it doesnt play a role in human preferences because males and females from the same areas share the same skin tones and facial characteristics. you act like people don't find each other attractive and only think whites are.

They do find each other attractive but they consistently rate European phenotypes MORE attractive. In a lot of regions (like in India or in the Middle East) people who are considered the most attractive members of that nation (models, actors or actresses etc.) are those that appear European
>royals staying inside explains why European phenotypes are considered attractive
except the glaring hole in your agrument when it comes to eye or hair color, which was the whole point of my intervention

>trying to argue with a eurocentrist who provides no facts other than dating website polls and conjecture

Attached: 28f1a8a84b49b5599642a28116d6b78c.jpg (960x540, 67K)

>color vibrancy means whites, who are as plain as vanilla or plain oatmeal, "stand out"

lmao nothing there says what you're claiming.

>i, as a white man will provide you with 0 evidence as to why my women are superior to yours

Attached: 4D92AC8300000578-0-image-m-6_1529810285138.jpg (306x439, 20K)

What the fuck? Go back to your twitter, LaQuanda

>A lot of men aren't aggressive by nature on the contrary.
A man can be many things. Don't sell yourself short.
>But a lot of women are manipulative and play psychological games with you.
And if you don't have the intelligence and patience to navigate these games or read their intentions then it sucks to be you son
>Your assessment of the situation reveals your immature thought process, are you in high school?
I'm 26 with two relationships this year. What's your excuse?
>The real world doesn't consist of "bitches" or "chads" or whatever, it consists of people, many of whom are non confrontational
Not sure what point you're making here. People are bastards. Congrats on realising this. What you gonna do about it?
>and who have to deal with these horrible women, this is especially true for black women who are just disagreeable, krass and aggressive
You don't have to deal with shit. You're a free man user. It's not a crime to be rude, if you don't like it go somewhere else, as many patriots would say.

why not?

shit thread, stop replying to bait