Read about it everywhere how shit it is

>read about it everywhere how shit it is.
>it's actually kino.
What did the world mean by this?

Attached: Hellboy_01.webm (854x354, 2.87M)

RIP Milla

Attached: Hellboy_02.webm (854x354, 2.9M)

I really enjoyed it too. Didn't deserve the hate it got.

Even the minorities characters that could be annoying were kino because of Daniel Dae and the girl that usually fits the bill was a britbong and with a much less smug in your face atitude that those type of characters generally have.
Also the designs of the monster and demons was amazing, especially the demons at the end.

Attached: file.png (724x529, 530K)

Post more Mila scenes.

its a mess desu but does have some worthwhile moments.
Reminder Neil Marshall (director) was sacked midway and executives finished this film. Marshall wasn't even invited to the premiere and did zero publicity for the movie on release

id say the "good" parts are his obviously. people upstairs just did what they could and paid a shitty editor

This please

Attached: Hellboy_03.webm (854x354, 2.89M)

>ainsley harriott cameo
fantastic

Attached: 1530891904207.jpg (800x450, 210K)

looks fun desu

>throw something with wings into the air
>it lands on a round, flat pole
>gets impaled
meh

>especially the demons at the end
This, they should've used them trough the movie, they were baller as fuck, like something out of a Divine Comedy ilustration or a Zdzisław Beksiński paint or something haunting as fuck.

Attached: Hellboy_05.webm (854x354, 2.98M)

Attached: Hellboy_06.webm (854x354, 2.88M)

What the fuck?

i applaud them for going R rated, but this movie should've been PG13 if they wanted it to actually do well. they didn't have to do heavy gore.

thanks doc

Get woke, go broke. So glad this trash flopped.

I unironically thought it was okay. The creature design was pretty cool and definitely up to par with the GDT stuff. Also, Milla's tits. Wow!

Really? I think the movie wasn't woke or anything, it had crap surrounding it?I didn't follow it just waited to download.

>Zdzisław Beksiński

Really reminded me of that which was awesome. Post a DC illustration you're reminded of though. I'm always on the look out for more interesting stuff.

Yeah.
Why didn't you Alita-fags rally around this shit pile too?

Attached: 1495952376368.jpg (820x821, 80K)

>Post a DC illustration you're reminded of though. I'm always on the look out for more interesting stuff.
Oh nothing new, just things like the winged devils and that circle were lovers keep floating on raging winds.

Attached: file.png (640x471, 445K)

Chink tier edgrlordism

What movie?

Filename user.

The problem with the movie is it wanted to be a testosterone film but wasn't interesting enough

Ah, okay! Yeah, those are pretty cool for being... "base" daemons, I guess? Simple and good.

Did they fix the nazi dude wearing the 3D glasses

one of the things that always pissed me off about giant monsters attacking cities is that magically some how it seems like everyone gets away OK, interesting to see they didn't take the easy way out on this one

I'm on my phone

Hellboy

I thought this was goosebumps at first.