In the 90s and 2000s no one cared if you pirated a movie

In the 90s and 2000s no one cared if you pirated a movie

Attached: 987554360.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>and they still don’t

Attached: BB8CA866-5C6A-4757-9DDE-053BC1EBD94E.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Big Jewish Corps don't know how the internet works so of course they didn't care what you did.

They do. Try saying the word "bittorent" in casual conversation with normalfags and see the look of contempt on their faces.

Hey kid

They put massive warnings at the beginning of every VHS release.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

>90s and 2000s
>VHS

Attached: heyyo.jpg (230x219, 7K)

it was the wild west. Everything's consolidated now. I really miss internet in the 90's. Dialing up and surfing the web was an adventure. The iphone ruined everything.

Don't make me 18+ you

They were on DVDs too.

Don't copy that floppy!

>imagine not being ashamed of subscribing (((streaming services)))
physical media, pirate or nothing.
everyone else is npc robots and not truly human.

>caring what normalfags think

wtf I love Netflix now

It's almost like everyone else continued maturing into adults with jobs, relationships, families, and possessions instead of perpetually living the same lifestyle as when they were teenagers.

It's still the 2000s

They did. It just wasn't on every VHS/DVD until they realised that they were losing money.

Hey bros, come to Eastern EU, nobody cares about it, yet.

The only thong changed in these years is I now feel obliged to buy the dvd/blu-ray if the movie is really a kino.

>The only thong changed in these years

Attached: 1308.gif (245x187, 708K)

Tell that to my isp and the copyright trolls who informed them of my download. Vpns help but arent fool proof

>contempt
They really don't care. If anything they're jealous that you are getting free movies. I just stream everything myself, I have a pretty high tolerance for shit video and audio quality.

my normie friends did that and they don't look happier

Nobody still does

>possessions
you don't own anything with netflix except for your account with netflix, which is just sad