Do you guys watch twitch.tv? If so, who and what are you watching? What are your feelings about the platform?

Do you guys watch twitch.tv? If so, who and what are you watching? What are your feelings about the platform?

Yes, it is Yea Forums related -- it literally has tv in the name.

Attached: twitchtv-640x312.jpg (640x312, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3RUHuS_Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=eRlXnmBsEis
66.media.tumblr.com/c00e19fc7dcb00c70e23b0c663c6824e/tumblr_mm6jpfGRXs1r2ev9ro2_1280.jpg
66.media.tumblr.com/3bc2734d7b45c1f226eac472f995b51f/tumblr_mkm3qdVUbX1r2ev9ro2_640.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sneedgaming

Chuckgaming

SeedAndFeedTV

Kind of just watch any stream with any player that's considered one of the best at their respective game. Fun to see how they play em compared to the rest

tfw cant sleep without a stream on in the back. ive ruined myself in ways i could never have imagined

Attached: time.jpg (600x399, 27K)

damn thats weird. why would that help you sleep?

I used to watch it every day and I was subbed to 10 streamers at once and donated $100 dollars to STPeach twice. Money got tight and I became super busy at work and kind of just lost interest in following streamers.

Attached: Capture.png (1277x794, 1012K)

Why do people give money to streamers? Shroud refuses to not run ads ("ads rule") and does sponsored streams despite having a huge sub/viewer count and moonmoon makes 100k a month. Why are people giving money to rich people.

vargskeletor is streamkino. proud to say I was present for the creation of beefzone as well as tekkno pigeon.
youtube.com/watch?v=tr3RUHuS_Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=eRlXnmBsEis

>Why do people give money to streamers?

only time i gave money to someone, was when i subbed to ice 3(?) years ago only because i started working and wanted to do it just because.

For the rest i dont know, i dont watch them or would consider giving anyone my hard earned money.

>amouranth

look at her old tumblr pictures. She used to be a man

PepeLaugh oh non o no no noo

i dont even watch her lol, i clicked follow to type something in chat but forgot to unfollow

the potential of paid access to vod financially preventing pauses or rewinds on all streams sucks, especially when there's lag because of it's shitty hosting even though it's part of amazon who already hosts half of the internet means there's lags, youtube is much better at streaming

would watch amouranth for cleavage until I saw their old myspace account
quite a few dudes in their 20s and 30s have increased their earnings ability, but are stuck in their old spending habits and spending $100 isn't that much if they're overworked to the point they're ether making money at the office or home and too tired to go out

Link?

Giant Bomb Infinite, for background noise

fuck off with this shilling

Attached: 1553760004435.jpg (960x833, 57K)

same here I legit get out of bed to turn something on so I can sleep.

had the same surgery traps do to knock off all their bones
a couple italian girls in high school had similar faces

Attached: siragusa.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Not him but it's very comfy

Forsen

>had the same surgery traps do to knock off all their bones
The fuck

For me? It’s Artour!

This is twitch. Zoomers need to fuck off.

I only watch the retro game section
I like the battletoads guy that Yea Forums trolled to the front page of Twitch some years back

Get ready to get eliminated at the first instance of knockout stage.

here's an nfl player with the same last name
some italians have strong cheekbones around the sinuses, she had hers chiseled off and then her jaw shaved off along with a nosejob

like imagine the sister of this guy, that's what she looked before

Attached: tony-siragusa.jpg (420x316, 109K)

“No!”

yeah dude she's totally a women with her body structure that looks completely like a boys

66.media.tumblr.com/c00e19fc7dcb00c70e23b0c663c6824e/tumblr_mm6jpfGRXs1r2ev9ro2_1280.jpg

66.media.tumblr.com/3bc2734d7b45c1f226eac472f995b51f/tumblr_mkm3qdVUbX1r2ev9ro2_640.jpg

Alright guys that’s the stream for today

hope you enjoyed your stay

>Avoidingthepuddle
>Clintstevens
>Zfg1
I haven't watch any streams since may but I usually watch these

Twitch is for Brazilian and teenagers donating their parent's money to uncreative bland "personalities" to feel like they belong. It's the online equivalent of meme euphoric high school cliques.

see

Attached: TwitchEnthusiast.png (523x697, 366K)

I prefer ASMR

Attached: twinslicking.webm (1280x720, 517K)

TIME TO WATCH MY BOY ARTOUR WIN SOME DOTES!

Robbaz

For me it's Pokimane.

Attached: t23v8oafas711.jpg (372x478, 19K)