Who should be the villain of Marvel's next Spider-Man movie?

Attached: Ock.png (666x479, 448K)

firefighters and police and regular new yorkers who want the cash prize jonah put up

A black man

i never understood these pictures, you could probably find a picture of doc ock to match whatever actor you wanted

we just had this thread you fag

Well, if we're going for a character that has never been in a movie, I would say that Kraven is probably the last big one.

He doesn't really fit the character to me at all. Even Mark Hamill would be a better choice.

>tfw I wanna play Doc Ock in a movie

Attached: image.jpg (1276x556, 324K)

Jason Momoa as Kraven the Hunter.

too bad sony is making a solo kraven movie

Morbius, good way to introduce Blade.

Think they'll reboot Blade? Snipes is what, 60 now?

Imagine if they got Daniel Day-Lewis to play Kraven.

They haven't done anything with Carnage yet, right?

Really? I don't know how that's going to work out without Spider-Man, but maybe it'll be decent. I guess they'll probably do Doc Ock or the Goblin again since it's been so long since we've seen them on screen.

this, also pic related

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man (Base Set) 61-A.jpg (369x567, 71K)

He was in Venom in an after credits scene. I doubt they'll let the MCU use him, and I doubt Marvel would do Carnage without Venom first.

Attached: venom-woodyharrelson-carnage-700x356.jpg (700x356, 32K)

it’ll be shit. also we have seen goblin twice. best to do villains we haven’t seen before
also making a solo morbius movie

>I would say that Kraven is probably the last big one.
Carnage

Dude from Lost, younger (despite the fact the character is actually just barely younger than Captain America) , 6'2", and British like he's supposed to be.

Attached: MV5BMTg5ODEwMTIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM5NzIwMDE@._V1_.jpg (565x743, 84K)

I haven't watched Venom yet after Yea Forums shit on it so hard. But I just made myself sit through Dark Phoenix, so maybe it's time.

Who else is there left that hasn't been seen before? I can only think of Mister Negative, Hammerhead, or Tombstone.

Has Hobgoblin been in the new movies? I stopped after the Raimi ones.

I still want a Moon Knight movie. I love the comics.

i think most of the major ones we have seen except kraven and carnage who sony will get. they could really make any B or C list villain a good one if they tried

No, but I doubt they would go with the Hobgoblin if they're trying to avoid the Green Goblin. Not to mention the Hobgoblin is technically Peter's friend Ned.

Who would you cast? I've seen Rami Malek as a popular fan choice.

raimi had goblin and new goblin
amazing spiderman had green goblin again

Cillian Murphey

Rhino?

rhino was in amazing spiderman 2 although shit

Rhino was in Amazing Spider-Man 2. I also doubt Rhino could carry a film as the main villain unless they did some major changes.

Attached: 6784a1d6d914324ea20aea1c6472e779.jpg (1300x1636, 326K)

lol I should watch this

it’s the worst one out of all of them but watch might as well watch it like everyone else has

Rhino in the suit happens for like five seconds all the way at the end

Wesley Snipes

bummer. i was hoping it was paul giamatti going full retard for two hours.

Well, all the other villains are plenty retarded. Giamatti is in the opening for like fifteen minutes though and goes full retard.