In life, Ollie Jones was mad about Spider-Man. And when he died aged four...

>in life, Ollie Jones was mad about Spider-Man. And when he died aged four, his grieving father wanted a picture of his favourite superhero to watch over his resting place.

>The touching gesture was thwarted, however, when Disney refused permission to use the etching on Ollie’s gravestone – claiming it wanted to preserve Spider-Man’s ‘innocence’.

>‘It makes no sense to me – characters die in their films all the time. Ollie’s last holiday was at Disneyland. He loved Spider-Man and we had bought him all the toys. But now he has died and we won’t be spending any more money, they don’t care.’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7214763/Grieving-father-devastated-Disney-stop-putting-picture-Spider-Man-sons-grave.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 15649096-7214763-image-a-9_1562277323168.jpg (306x414, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIbwYaOcGxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAO GET FUCKED AMERIMUTT

based disney

disney's copyright lawyers are the most ruthless in the business. it's well known

Imagine actually dying haha holy shit fucking loser. I will live forever.

>brainwashing your son into liking capeshit and then putting it on his grave
yikes

Just fucking do it anyway. Let the pricks try to tear up a 4 year old child's gravestone, see how that works for PR

I'm tired of adolescent cynical edginess. You're all broken.

You know who won't put a copyright claim on your son's gravestone? Jesus.

fucking this

Funerals are retarded and expensive. I hope my family will be smart enough to just dump my in a ditch inside of a pine box.

It's inevitable if you're not a brainlet

Attached: pipping.jpg (600x681, 84K)

ikr
i can't even begin to fathom what that family went through

Exactly. No one is going to see the grave.

Who's being edgy? The dead 4 year old?

This. Would Disney even do anything about it?

the graveyard wouldn't allow it without permission

> we follow a policy that began with Walt Disney himself that does not permit the use of characters on headstones, cemeteries or other memorial markers or funeral urns.’

>A Maidstone Borough Council spokesman said it would do ‘everything it can’ to help the family, adding: ‘Sadly, these types of stones have to adhere to copyright, and while we understand this is a very emotional time for the family, we have made contact with Marvel to ensure the family are complying with their terms and conditions.’

this too

that kid was pure and innocent.

Attached: 15649100-7214763-image-m-8_1562277317581.jpg (634x641, 55K)

If they were smart they would have done that when you were born.

Kek

Look around you.

I have it stipulated that my body be hidden inside a couch and donated to a poor family because I think it will be funny when they eventually discover my decomposing body once the smell of my rotting flesh gets too unbearable.

Ollie Jones was mad about Spider-Man
Imagine getting mad about a comic book movie

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

For fuck's sake just walk some night to the graveyard and put a gigantic spiderman sticker. Or twenty of them. Let's see if the gravedigger wastes all day scrapping it out.

Even a decade later my brain just refuses to accept Spider-Man is a fucking Disney character now. Fuck Disney.

Yea pretty much. It was nice of him to seek permission, but formally as a matter of policy they have to deny it. Whether or not they would now look the other way in the event he went through with it regardless is another question.

Ahaha that would indeed be really funny ahhhaaahahaha. You're a kooky guy.

>laws change you nazi pig
>but no no laws that benefit our corporate lords cannot be touched

>once the smell of my rotting flesh gets too unbearable
you dont gotta be dead for that, you're already there lol

the actor that plays him now will probably have heard of it on twidda or ig maybe he can do something about it

kek

Attached: Untitled.png (670x128, 9K)

Another capeshitter rotting in hell. Imagine actually liking superheroes and giving Jews money for anything. There are people in this thread right now who actually paid to go watch drug addicts play make belief heroes and have cartoon cgi wrestling matches.

Just put a picture of Tom Holland crossdressing on the stone.

Disney is concerned only with the pursuit of money, and therefore the root of all kinds of evil. They're a candy-coated cartel.

it will be a transparent and cynical PR stunt to attempt damage control at this point

fuck disney and their lawyers

how could you read this kid's story and be like "no, we have to protect our copyright from the goyim"

Attached: 1552177359621.jpg (900x900, 57K)

It's almost as if large companies don't give a single shit about their customers or something

AMERICA
the land of feefees

(((Markusdevon)))

>dead kids are funneh
HOLY SHIT I'M OFFENDED AND SCARED, HATE MACHINE'S OUT IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT, I BETTER GO BACK

>when your pretend superhero product is more important than a dead kid
MUH SPIDER-MAN
kikes

>LMAO GET FUCKED AMERIMUTT
>AMERIMUTT
>article says Maidstone, Kent
>Anti-American thinks Maidstone, Kent is in America

Way to make yourself look dumber than an American again

you open up the floodgates
first it's spiderman on a kid's tombstone
next it's snow white get spitroasted on a negro's grave

You can't go to hell unless you've had sex outside of marriage.

>AMERICA

Did you even read the article?

What would Stan Lee do if he was alive now.

This reminds me of something

Attached: Super Shane.png (1343x913, 1.26M)

Weak

This how do you even die lol its just not possible

Would Disney allow an etching of Sneed on my gravestone?

No just immune to appeals to emotion. It's literally impossible for a conglomerate to care about you or anyone.

Really? Lmao now I can do all the murders I want. Thanks, user.

Disney didn't create Spider-Man
there should be laws limiting copyright bullshittery when it's simply bought

>when nintendo digs up your dead child for copyright violation

Attached: 1514148670173.jpg (540x720, 48K)

I'm guessing Stan wouldn't be against them using Spider-Man for the grave but I don't think he had authority anymore to allow it

Carving in stone a picture of Spider-Man on your son's grave is morbid.

Almost as morbid as unlocking a trophy in a game because you went to visit your dead uncle's unmaintained grave.

Attached: 1559685000320.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

What the fuck are you dribbling on about?

no

How the FUCK do people get murdered? Just don't get murdered? I honestly do not understand.

This. It's better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission.

Attached: 1499998333600.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Attached: 1548201392243.jpg (768x1024, 840K)

His name was Shane Wayne.

you're underage

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

Who hurt you?

This one is actually kind of kino, what with the almost horrific rendition of the Teletubby and the text beside it.

Attached: 1562073835443.jpg (716x1200, 183K)

Incorrect

>Peter... with great white power comes great responsibility

Was Raimi involved in this videogame?

>bury loved one
>years later they get dug out and thrown out anyway and now you know this is a common practice in all graveyards to make up space except for jewish ones because they are protected by law

Attached: 1554723011091.jpg (512x512, 41K)

ITT We post our cringey pop-culture grave references

I want my gravestone to say "IT'S A GUNDA-"

Attached: guess ill die.png (1600x1351, 1015K)

Just put a sticker on it.

its called lynchian, just add a good looking woman crying at the grave

Attached: 1561512888900.jpg (643x679, 73K)

source

Serves him right for being a capeshitter.

that's even worse

disney is in the right here. putting spiderman on your son's gavestone is fucking cringe. only incels care

>more dribble
Stop deflecting retard

Property is property brainlet. If you buy a house from me I shouldn't reserve the right to bring a pack of niggers back for a party while you're moving in.

The word is drivel, Australian faggot.

lol ur are one seething nigger

Intellectual property doesn't exist. It isn't property. Go fuck yourself you mousefucking shill.

Just etch in the letter of refusal so Disney's kikery is literally written in stone.

>dribble dribble dribble
Do you have learning difficulties?

t. Never created anything in his life

What a coincidence. Neither has Disney.

Prove it, dribbler.

i laughed

They've shelled out millions for the right to use somebody elses property. Welcome to the free market pinko.

youtube.com/watch?v=LIbwYaOcGxg

Attached: minimal.png (558x565, 9K)

Imagine teaching your 4 year old about Spidercapeshit instead of Jesus the Christ.

>supporting thought policing for the sake of the mouse's shekels
Good goy!

I dont care about Disney and their heeb lawyers. I care more about smaller artists and protecting their right to make a living.

ooh my, now that's a spicy one

>their right to make a living
>their right
>to make a living
Are you sure I'm the pinko here?

Attached: 1559745119685.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Under-rated kek

>Ollie is his actual name instead of nickname
>American
The state of britbongs in the caliphate

Attached: seererwwer.jpg (590x1044, 181K)

Honestly, it looks like this is a desire of the father than a last wish of the dead kid.

aww...
that's not so spicy now...

You also didn't create your house, doesn't mean the mexicans who made it are the real owners.

just go and spray paint it on his headstone

That's very well made grass. Hard to believe is from a videogame. Too bad the character looks so fake.

Attached: 1562298680869.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

>ellipsis
>le spicy meme
Why are reddit trannies so cringe bros?

Dying in childhood is the ideal way to die.

Attached: 3c5.png (1167x879, 273K)

There's a saying from the ancient Greeks that I'll paraphrase from memory.

Those that die as children are blessed, as they have been spared the pain of life. But the truly blessed are those who are never born.

>Ollie Jones was mad about Spider-Man

Attached: oxylddC.gif (400x255, 248K)