What is the Yea Forums equivalence of this?

What is the Yea Forums equivalence of this?

Attached: 81KBldResmL.jpg (1653x2560, 499K)

Mr Robot

rick and morty

definitely breaking bad.

The Yea Forums equivalent of Gravitys Rainbow is The Sopranos

american psycho

neon genesis evangelion

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 954K)

Attached: 357D99FE-B62C-41F6-8EAA-8FC55E4D3013.jpg (214x317, 21K)

Attached: shore kino.jpg (2025x755, 474K)

Nothing that has ever been on television resembles those books and even in your comparison gravity's rainbow is much more similar to rick and morty
>breaking bad is infinite jest
That time walt killed himself after making a video more addictive than cumming on crack cocaine that eventually lead to a global nuclear holocaust because donald trump annexed quebec.

God the weasel was on a tear

Batman v Superman

End of Tour

>a biopic is the same thing as some weird postmodern almost sci-fi novel with 100 characters the guy wrote
brainlet alert

I was being cheeky. Okay, real answer is nothing can come close to it. But I would say you want ETA and Incandenza comparison? Go The Royal Tenenbaums. Want to cover the drug stuff? Maybe Requiem for a Dream. Throw in The Big Lebowski for the dry slapstick and maybe Dr. Strangelove for global political commentary. So watch all of that in 1 day and you might get the same feeling as reading some of IJ.

2 Broke Girls

Out 1

Hey how is Out 1? I loved Celine and Julie go boating and Le pont du nord and have been meaning to check it out.

What about ed edd and eddy maybe with adventure time thrown in? That almost sounds right. A bunch of lackadaisical cartoonist bullshit slice of live about eccentric characters and adventure time has the out-of-scene nuclear holocaust. Actually doesn't adventure time basically have James Incandenza's wraith as the Litch?

the Yea Forums equivalent doesnt mean the exact same bud

The fact that something exists doesn't mean there will be an equivalent in another media automatically you faggot

It's definitely this

>what is the Yea Forums equivalence of infinite jest

Attached: 228463c10a-lkks17pproportioned_a_l.jpg (928x523, 52K)

Watching Adaptation; Magnolia; then Synecdoche, New York back to back to back.

you mean in stature or in themes?

IMAGINE THE TASTE

Attached: dfw.png (2000x1283, 2.48M)

god I discovered the squirrel when i was 16. Those VHS for a buck. so many laughs.

deeply accurate