#NotMyAriel is a Disney agitprop

How does it feel like to fall for an obvious Disney marketing trick?

Attached: Shilling Ariel.png (604x536, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/the-kmt-instagram-incident/
twitter.com/Zhyar199/with_replies
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/White fragility isn't/
youtube.com/watch?v=-MDXN7rXHt4
change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't disney, it's people trolling for a laugh & sensitive SJW's going mad

that troll account was literally called becky & black people didn't get it was a joke, god bless them

>dude it's all a conspiracy
Yeah bro we better start praising Disney movies to pwn Disney and fuck up marketing epic style xD

>m-merely pretending!
>Don't you get my epic joke? Can't believe you libtards would be mad

They knew it'd cause outrage.
That doesn't mean people shouldn't be outraged.
(I'm not outraged; I don't care, personally.)
If a fake troll account started the hashtag, that doesn't mean that the sentiment isn't real amongst most of the people jumping onto the hash.

The whole this is predicated on people having bought into SJWism or being afraid to stand against it. That's the problem, the whole context of the culture now.
All these questions over who started such-and-such hashtag and whether or not a certain tastemaker is being genuine -- that's all beside the point.
Not sure how it's a marketing "trick". Either way, Disney wins. Either people shut up and take it or they choose a side and play into the virtue/victim narrative.

The only way out of this would be for people to
NOT CARE ABOUT SEEING NEW MOVIES.

>It isn't disney
hi disney

>yfw it backfires on disney by actually gaining wide support as a movement

disney should be broken up, enough of this shit

Yes it is, they have marketing instigators for that kind of stuff. Just drop some bombs on heavily leaning political platforms and the people will do the rest.

You need to get with the times, bud. We live in an age of information control and thinking corporation and conglomerate aren't on top of their games with it comes to it, is simply ignorance.

No, whites are just that fragile and easily triggered

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

I won't watch the movie though or any Disney movies for that matter.

Yes!, so go watch My little mermaid™ to piss off whities!

Message brought to you by The Walt Disney company

>agitprop

Attached: oi.jpg (207x285, 23K)

My supervisor hasn't updated my script. Do I have to copy your replies?

NIGGERS GOOD WHITES BAD!

You think Disney doesn't know what Yea Forums is? How dense are you?

>shill telling others not to fall for shills
Hilarious. The sad thing is I'll probably be the only one saging this thread

You posting about this at all gives them press, retard. People shit on every movie, it's only Disney movies where spergs pull out the ol'
>NOOO STOP CRITICIZING THEM

disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress.com/the-kmt-instagram-incident/

Black people don't fucking swim

>You posting about this at all gives them press, retard.
Bad press, by exposing their marketing strategy to unknowing people.

>it's only Disney movies where spergs pull out the ol'
>NOOO STOP CRITICIZING THEM

What are you talking about, slow down gather your thoughts, and turn your ideas into concise sentences, we don't live in your head.

>LE RUSSIAN SHILLS UGH
you (including tons of celebrities, blue checks and the owner of buzzfeed) got trolled again by some /pol/ack using pics of some random instagram girl, it took you 24 hours from the tweet being posted to reverse image search it, and now you're doubling down

You got me. Yes I work for Disney. They pay us 1 cent per post but we do get Disney land and movie tickets every month.

shoeonhead is an autistic liberal emo. Fuck her.

Attached: D-qlMbEXUAIrqKg[1].jpg (1200x919, 113K)

>epic style
>xD
Was this post made by a 12 year old?

It's no surprise. Disney circulated that "fixed" copy of Endgame with a bunch of scenes removed too.

Attached: 1554600034544.jpg (620x387, 41K)

Disney with a completely obvious fake outrage account

>He does it for free

THIS IS A FAKE OUTRAGE
H
I
S

I
S

A

F
A
K
E

O
U
T
R
A
G
E

NO ONE IS OUTRAGED, 75% OF THE SUPPSOED OUTRAGE IS A COMBO OF DISNEY MARKETING AND OUTRIGHT TROLLING DESIGNED TO TRIGGER A COUNTER OUTRAGE

THIS TWITTER HAS 18 FUCKING TWEETS, 17 OF THEM ARE ARIEL RELATED AND THE ONLY ONE THAT ISN'T IS FOR FUCKING SPIDERMAN
A RANDOM TWITTER FUCKING MANAGED TO GET 7K REPLIES OFF THE BACK OF 100 RETWEETS AND 600 LIKES WHEN IT HAD LITERALLY 1 (O N E) POST BEFORE THAT ONE.

STOP FALLING FOR MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE DESIGNED TO MAKE DUMMIES ANGRY AND DRUM UP MARKETING

STOP BEING RETARDED.

BE ANGRY AT THE EMPENDING FINANCIAL COLLAPSE DUE TO FUCKING FIAT CURRENCY AND AND FRACTIONAL RESERVE LENDING

Attached: 1549810343039.png (604x536, 70K)

>body building
>white fragility
???

'Mer' means 'Bond'. Bondmaid means slave girl.

The Little Slave Girl

>Clicks on the hashtag
>Finds a bunch of complaining about the racists
>Doesn't see any of the racists
What the fuck? I don't normally fall for the "manufactured outrage" meme, but this feels like one. At most it was probably a few /pol/tards

Hm... reminds me of that one Gillette commercial.... and the damage control for the Ghostbusters remake... and the Nike commercial.... hm... interesting... quite....

>black people didn't get it was a joke
Yea Forums didn’t either.

>reminds me of that one Gillette commercial
This one is fucking hilarious.

If you've ever seen a Gillette ad since that one, they make absolutely no mention of things like toxic masculinity or shit like that and they still use the tagline "A Best a Man Can Get" instead of "A Best a Man Can Be".
When the controversy died down and people moved on and stopped caring, Gillette tried it again with an ad where a black dad teaches his transexual son to shave in a bid to get controversy. Except no one cared about that one

Based Lindsay calling out Disney on their bullshit.

I wouldn't know. But shit like this does jack all to court me back to movie theaters.

Whenever events like this unfold, I start to understand why the majority of progressives are poor and depressed. They are so diligently trained to believe that continually spending money on products like this is actually a form of altruism. It's the most fascinating form of class stratification that I've witnessed, mostly because they believe they are combating it in the process.

Even if I were upset, that doesn't bring you any closer to getting my money. What's your victory in that?

Attached: 1380997052234.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

says the assblasted negro
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/White fragility isn't/

Attached: nigwentbananas.png (749x666, 165K)

STOP FALLING FOR DISNEY'S MARKETING

Imagine knowing every day of your life that your mere existence brings displeasure and disappointment to 82% of the world's population.

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.18M)

I might be mad, but at least I'm not a

youtube.com/watch?v=-MDXN7rXHt4

Is this the whole" pretending to be retarded" bit on a macro scale?

I posted this on #NotMyAriel and the numbers are going up like crazy.
change.org/p/walt-disney-remove-halle-bailey-as-ariel

There is literally no outrage, every post under that hashtag is pro-Nigriel.

Attached: BFC29EC6-F61D-45E1-A503-ABD91791D2FD.jpg (477x477, 29K)

imagine being so autistic like you

Attached: C712F14E-62C5-4BA6-91F5-ECB7B3B8ABFC.jpg (676x678, 78K)

NIGGER

Well you can look back and see the initial tweet that started the hashtag trending was someone who stole a white girl's instagram photo, posed as her on another account and made posts about how Ariel should be white. That was the outrage that started this and then it was proven who the girl in the profile picture actually was and how someone was just posing as her to get the hashtag trending

Let’s really put this into perspective. A live action remake involves REAL humans and REAL animals. A mermaid is a FICTICIOUS, MYTHICAL, SEA-CREATURE meaning FAKE! Therefore, Ariel is NOT supposed to be white with red hair because that would imply that she’s a human, when she’s not. She’s “human-like”, not human. Her human-like features consists of the structure and build of her body, meaning she’s built like a woman and has titties. Disney did exactly what they needed to do...... they casted a woman to play the part of Ariel. All of you racists hiding behind “I wanted it to be authentic to the cartoon”....... it is authentic!

Attached: 1542418474880.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Dude there was literally MCU shills in the Spiderman thread for 3 days straight, what makes you think there aren't shills for this to manufacture outrage?

Why do incel Trumptards hate Disney so much? Did a Disney fangirl reject them in high school?

Yeah it's a bait for black, woke Twatter and they are biting hard.

if you think the Disney marketing department didn't have any voice in casting a black girl to cause free advertisement, you're a naive retard.

Why go through this much effort making a bait post...

>BUT SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!
>MERMAIDS AREN'T REAL!
The salty blacks and feminists are not even thinking. Let's just forget all about her being an iconic white character including the original source material.

So basically the same crap as TFA when some troll account said to boycott star wars over dindu jaywalker?

ah the same pleasant and loving attitude the character is known for
why are they so aggressive?

yeah it's blatantly disney trying to drum up fake outrage, and the threads here couldn't be more obvious

no one gives a fuck their gay movie, which is exactly what they don't want

>No, whites are just that fragile and easily triggered
I bet I can make you just as triggered with these 2 easy steps:
1. Despite only being 13% of the population...
2. N

Muh black representation!

You realize that’s even more pathetic right? Big fan of black people and the little mermaid are you user? Fucking weirdo

>Twitter
Used exclusively by stupidest people on earth.

>i-it's not r-racism it's l-le f-funny j-joke. y-you g-hot t-trolled again h-honk honk

Attached: file.png (866x900, 409K)

what's wrong? can't take some trolling? it's just a joke lmao

Is this the Yea Forums manbaby cope and seethe hour? Sure looks like it.

And yet their opinions on matters are much more significant than manbabies on Yea Forums.

You fags are grown-ass fucking man. Just ignore this shitty movie

Go watch your shitty anime, manbaby cuck. Disney is for high test Chads like us.

Whites getting more desperate everyday.

Until the Yea Forums manbaby epidemic stops, they won't ignore a damn thing. Incels, man.

based shoe proving disney is fucking with us

They can't help their collective manbaby cope. At least I acknowledge the problem with sexually frustrated white males that pollute this board. Yea Forums needs to eradicate their manbaby incel problem before it's too late.

Fuck off Nazi trash.

>everything that makes us look like assholes is a falseflag and a psyop
try again, /pol/incel

Post the Yea Forums manbaby vs. Marvel Maniac comic so we can just end this thread for good.

More significant to who, other retards?

Stop triggering yourself champ

Russian/Chinese shitpost farms are like $300 a day. That's less than a marketing guy's salary.

You're discrediting verified voices because you know yours is insignificant. Cope, manbaby.

You guys are literally flip flop curcuits

>No, whites are just that fragile and easily triggered
More like these shitposters took Disney's bait. Go to twitter and see what the #notMyAriel posts are about. All of them are people defending her and responding to one post

Attached: lie.jpg (618x533, 54K)

How do you know it's not just incel falseflagging so they can accuse Disney of playing a dirty marketing trick?

>verified voices
Verified by who and under what criteria?

>this complete unawareness.

Incels can't cooperate with human beings or they'd be getting laid. There's a rash of single-post-threads spamming multiple boards on BOTH sides.

Because there are like 50 of these guys in the entirety of the internet.

People who don't rant about LE JEWISH CONSPIRACY XD when it comes to Disney's casting decisions like half of this board does. Because don't kid yourself if you think incels on /pol/ have a voice in the real world, LMAO

>#NotMyAriel is a Disney agitprop

doesnt surprise me
pretty much everyone speaking out against it would get banned within the day from twitter these days for racism

Attached: file.png (2260x3576, 745K)

Manbabies on Yea Forums never go outside. And as others have proved it, at least 12 instances of /pol/cel complaining about Arielle. You have no leg to stand on. So just give it up, cuck.

How long until she "quits social media because of toxicity"?

Attached: 1556432899014.jpg (817x762, 196K)

>like half of this board does.

Imagine being that guy

Except it unironically isn't. See/tv/ is indeed outraged over this and that's enough proof.

>at least 12 instances

Holy shit

N

Yea Forums isnt twitter. People have a right to be upset over the blackwashing since its a fucking pattern in hollywood these days.

The point is that the twitter shit is controlled outrage these days since wrong think is getting banned asap

Manbaby incels are a strange, strange congregation of people. I don't know why they're even on this board sometimes.

>how dare these white subhumans get outraged when we replace them and steal their shit

Attached: 1562243155093.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Post the ones without replies from the 12 hours previous.

Based Nostalgia Chick.

>le zoomer drama
kill yourselves

Attached: 1489217155814.jpg (1352x903, 385K)

Hahahahshaha

Again, seeDisney can do whatever it wants. End of story, bye bye.
Not an argument.

>Chad
>doesn't watch Manime
pick one

I wasn't even comparing retarded Twitter users to anyone, just starting that it's a service used by only the dumbest motherfuckers on planet earth. Niggas who'd down in the rain if they weren't looking down at their phone. All that other shit is on you.

Which I guess proves my point. Truly only the stupidest...

Why would a mermaid be dark-skinned? Let's forget for a second that this is fantasy, the chances of a deepwater animal being dark-skinned is only partially likely, and it's either to blend in with cave walls (so more very dark grey) or the water (so dark blue on top, white on the bottom, blending them from top and bottom predators). The chances for hair are already improbable as much as Ariel has (underwater mammal skin has so little hair it might as well not count). However, if somehow these things evolved to have hair like this due to mystical force power blah blah, it has a far better chance of being straight and red than a nappy black, simply because they require neither the texture nor color, but it has a most likely chance of being whatever the mermaid's skin color is considering they're -once again- deep sea and not surface level hunters. The fact that nobody gives them extremely sharp teeth and lights to ward off much larger predators is also an enormous missed opportunity.

So the fact of the matter is, they're most likely to be silver, look bald, have sharp teeth, lack noticeable pupils and probably communicate in clicks or siren tone. Ariel could not be a black. The blacks cannot be mermaids. No niggers allowed, blacks. Go be black in your own shitty medieval history.

Attached: chrome_2019-07-05_02-20-14.png (663x862, 1.02M)

>Manbaby incels are a strange, strange congregation of people

Yeah mental figments tend to be like that

Ahahaha oh god you dont even know how this website works do you? KYS shill

>Disney can do whatever it wants. End of story, bye bye.

And i can point out there bullshit and not give them any money

Learn what is acceptable to talk about in public, you disgusting weeb. Then we'll talk.
Yea Forums and Twitter might as well be interchangeable since we all crosspost on both platforms. Yea Forums is perhaps where most of it takes place. Try venturing outside your manbaby circlejerk for once.

i don't know you seem pretty mad right now

>Not an argument.
its literally the argument you absolute retard

First off, it's their bullshit not there bullshit you trog. Second off, we don't need your money anyways. Not like the manbaby demographic makes a difference in anything.
I've been posting here since 2010. Longer than you, my fellow r/The_Donald user.

Attached: 1561582566134.jpg (1024x732, 116K)

>we all crosspost on both platforms
Hey, don't include me with your stupid ass. I don't use Twitter.

What? That angry sexually frustrated white male conspiracy theories hold weight? LMAO don't make me laugh.

14k people still seething over a troll tweet

Attached: 14k comments.jpg (592x662, 105K)

youre bullshit is insufferable

>Not like the manbaby demographic makes a difference in anything

Seemed to matter with Star Wars given the 180 they pulled after TLJ

blackwashing is only a "problem in hollywood" for unlikable retards who are too cowardly to even express their racist opinions without being anonymous

We know, you're a boomer in addition to being a Yea Forums manbaby. Your kind is dying and for better reasons.

>manbaby
Word of the day or just your limited vocabulary?

its a noticeable problem to anyone who isnt a braindead american. i know negro worship is your nations favorite pastime but the rest of the world doesnt share your kink

Your bullshit, not you're bullshit. Holy shit are all Yea Forums manbabies grammatically challenged?
TLJ sold fine enough.

Attached: D-sRjEWX4AAzCs0[1].jpg (460x472, 40K)

It perfectly describes anyone who seethes at a mere casting decision and creates an embarrassing outrage on both Twitter and Yea Forums for normal, well-adjusted people like me to laugh at.

Non-Americans have no say in this discussion, I hope you realize this.

The thing is, Twitter chooses what does and doesn't trend. Disney can pay Twitter to get that hashtag on trending. You also have people using that hashtag calling it retarded and taking a stand against it.
Gonna go out on a limb and say most people don't care, and the ones who care have already been kicked off Twitter or don't use it. I mean, personally, I think it's shit casting, but I'm not going to watch any live action Disney remakes ever in theaters, so I can't really muster a care for this. I mean, it was going to suck regardless of the casting.

>TLJ sold fine enough
lmao

And this my friends, is the classic Yea Forums manbaby take.

>Yea Forums(nel) is public conversation
>anime should not be discused on Yea Forums(nel)
>i'm supposed to care what strangers think
>libshit talking about what's """publicly acceptable"""
don't even know where to begin, just kys senpai it'll be quicker

Attached: smug_anime_dragon.png (363x301, 131K)

>Thinking his money matters when Disney is marketing to young girls
Topkek

>well-adjusted people like me to laugh at
cant play that card when you seethe all over the place

Can i call you the n word in real life then?

Attached: 1562218938404.jpg (552x479, 22K)

Negro Princesses dont sell. This is why Princess and the Frog failed and a white princess aka elsa was created to print money again

>seething about people seething over a mere casting decision
>for normal, well-adjusted people like me to laugh at
Yikes

Attached: gh2480gh28.png (204x260, 21K)

I know you're the seething one. And we're laughing at you for this faux outrage you created.
Don't care, cuckimefag.

>basic bitch liberal cliches
it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1562301462849.jpg (520x397, 33K)

Does it matter? Does any of this shit really fucking matter? We're you planning to line up for the live action little mermaid movie? Stop being a fucking faggot.

>80% of/tv/s threads are/pol/tards having a meltdown about this
>n-noone is outraged guys, its all a conspiracy
ok buddy

>nothing matters bro
>we all going to die anyways dude weed lmao
kys

It doesn't. We really need to tell the Yea Forums manbabies this before it's too late.
Have sex.

>I know you're the seething one.
Calling out americans on their blackwashing isnt really seething

go dilate before the wound closes

Cant wait for the outrage when the movies out and people realize that the daughter of the sea is getting bleached

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.14M)

(you)

Attached: 1562243101098.png (785x1000, 254K)

It's righteous outrage, though.
When they remake a movie with a minority in it and cast a ginger, then you all can bitch. Rush Hour 5, with Bill Burr replacing Christ Tucker. Don't even acknowledge it. Have him literally play the same character.

god thats ugly

>cuckimefag
actual lold thanks friend

The only one outraged is you and twitter retards.

Attached: file.png (1128x1322, 164K)

Hey, there's something both you and I can agree on! See? There is truly nothing to be outraged about. Take copious notes, Yea Forums...
I said have sex. Please follow through.

remember when they bitched about the netflix death note movie casting a white guy but didnt say shit about L being played by a nigger?

Literally me.

Based. Smoking a bowl right now as I'm dealing with these manbaby incels.
Nope, I'm simply laughing at people like you denying your outrage and projecting it on normal, well-adjusted people like us.

>he is over 20 and still fell for the weed meme, never leaving the state of perpetual adolescence

Attached: 1562244892149.jpg (512x564, 41K)

There is unironically nothing wrong with smoking weed. Even peanuts are more dangerous. Drop the culture war, ya jabroni.

the irony of that post coming from a frogposter lmao

>Some famous people were successful in spite of their brief weed habbit when they were 20 therefore weed is not only ok but probably makes you more intelligent

m'kay.

Have sex.

Don't care. Keep fighting this imaginary culture war you won't win, manbaby.

weed didn't kill me but it made me retarded

Learn moderation.

triggered
have fun being a lazy useless human who's only purpose in life is indulgence in a pseudo-identity

Attached: 1562301556930.jpg (653x590, 51K)

Wow. Disney learned from Yea Forums. This looks like one of /pol/'s gay ops.

This is next-level viral marketing and astroturfing.

have sex

>triggered
>useless human
>indulgence in a pseudo-identity

>he still doesn't get the irony of accusing anybody of these things as a frogposter

Triggered? HAHAHA, I'm not the one on an imaginary crusade against peaceful people who want to blow off steam by smoking weed. You should seriously, unironically, and definitely consider having sex. But you won't because you're a manbaby who lives on Yea Forums and all women probably find you hideous on both the outside and inside.

Except it's ENTIRELY the work of /pol/, did you not see ?

>he is posting frogs therefore I can ignore the fact that he is right and keep crying inside
>Triggered? HAHAHA

Attached: 1562242543770.jpg (255x98, 6K)

Stay seething, you're gonna need extra diapers tonight from all the shit and urine in them from browsing Yea Forums 16 hours a day.

why are you mad about a childrens movie, who watches these remakes anyway

I know right? It's an extremely puzzling question as to why /pol/tards create outrage for the entire Internet to see and wonder why everyone laughs at their manbaby selves.

>projecting your entire consumer-identity which revolves around, feces, cum and drugs onto me

Attached: 1562242451036.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>still seething over people enjoying their lives while you go on a cringe crusade that only like-minded manbaby incel autists like you take part in every waking hour of your days
I'm beggin ya, have sex.

this is fucking embarrassing. get a life please .

Fuck off, he's right.

here's a reply, so your at 2/10 now

>How does it feel like to fall for an obvious Disney marketing trick?
Yea Forums wouldn't fucking know because it took the bait hook line and sinker for Black Panther and Captain Marvel

Why would anyone expect this to be any different

kkkkkk

Yesterday people were making logical arguments for both sides.

Today,
>You're seething lol
>No you're seething lol

>I was pretending lol
>No I was pretending lol

god storm weenies are fucking faggots

Now rewrite that with an independent thought.

>logical arguments for both sides
>for both sides
>both sides
>Yea Forums manbaby rage is considered logical
LMAO, don't make me laugh.

They can't help it. We're dabbing on them HARD on this one. They've completely lost the moment they begin mentioning race. It doesn't work on us Disney and Marvel Chads anymore. We just know how to put the Yea Forums manbabies in their place. Now only if they learned.

>logical arguments
>on tv
am i in a fucking parallel universe?

Its literally the same /pol/ discord faggots who started #fashtag meme that has been forgotten two days later

and the retarded clown thing that everyone is mocking them for

That's because you've been too busy shitposting other shitposters to notice the actual discussions.

>tfw MAGA chuds are SEETHING hard over a simple casting decision
Feels great, man. Imagine unironically being a racist in 2019.

Then stop mentioning race and deeming it a logical argument. Capiche?

they also started to spread false propaganda about gays being the majority of pedophiles despite having tons of cunnyseur pedos in their group. Don't worry, they soon will be doxxed and Yea Forums will be free again. I'm watching you retards.

(you)

Attached: dsa.jpg (1200x900, 428K)

I'd pay to see this

Attached: D-spZ1sW4AECVCR[1].jpg (700x1001, 107K)

Those people have had more sex than your average Yea Forums manbaby chud. I'd either be real jealous of them and rightfully so or ask them for advice on how to look and act presentable in public.

the fuck? cambridge analytica method has expanded to this shithole

>QUICK WE NEED A BLACK OCEAN GIRL
>should we make a live action atlantis movie?
>NO LETS BLACK ARIEL AND THROW DECADES OF MERCHANDISE UNDER THE BUS

Attached: 516H1KY11FL.jpg (349x475, 48K)

It's truly astounding that this is the average thought process of your average angry sex-deprived white male on Yea Forums.

All disney shills should take a good hard look at their pathetic lives and figure when it all went wrong.
Your job in life is to shill for a shitty corporation on a taiwanese knitting forum. That's all your pathetic existence sums up to.
At the first opportunity, you should all kill yourselves so the world can be a better place.

That in no way relates to my opinion towards this non-issue nor does it relate to my initial statement regarding the degradation of its discussion.

Retard

You literally shill for /pol/ for free. That's even more pathetic, LMAO

>only white people
>WAAH DIVERSITY IS GREAT

i know you are sexually frustrated that no one wants to fuck your dilated hole but please dont project

why do you care so much just stop watching children's movies for fuck sake

this

people care about things they grow up with

Because Yea Forums has a manbaby epidemic who gets their diapers shat during a mere casting of a black person in said children's movies.

god I fucking hate niggers and the left

Attached: e7e.jpg (219x241, 13K)

You watched disney princess movies? What are you? A fucking faggot queer?

people not liking niggers is normal

Attached: file.png (1128x1432, 228K)

>I am silly

Faggot

>A fucking faggot queer?
Wouldnt that make me a hero in your book?

You know what else isn't normal? Your incel-infused racism.

no it makes you a faggot

Then refute it. Otherwise we'll keep calling you the manbaby you are.

nice buzzwords
have you ever left your hugbox or does your 50k gender studies degree debt not allow it?

maybe in your /pol/ discord it is. not in the real world, though
irl we beat racists who aren't anonymous

>t. Disney marketing faggot

This "hugbox" you're referring to is reality, chief. Why don't YOU leave YOUR OWN hugbox.

>we
dilation crew working overtime ey?

>using discord
found the tranny

>irl we beat racists who aren't anonymous
the only whites who get beaten are lefties by their own pets

>he's still going on about his /pol/ fantasy world
haha ok

I'm more amazed that almost none of them noticed the man hand in the picture, or they probably did and they wanted likes from gullible retards

>larping as her
>on twitter
>LARPing
>online
what a fucking idiot

White genocide can't come soon enough. It will reduce shitty twitter drama by 90% and reduce the incel population by at least 95%

In reality no one likes niggers and no one submits to the north american negro worship.

This is why you are so riled up because you dont get it and in your twisted mind everyone complaining must be white "insert buzzword here". Its obvious that youve never been abroad in any way shape or form

Nigger

You're so blinded by hatred that you're nothing but a physical embodiment of a baby who instantly is classically conditioned to cry at the very sight of a black person. A grown man, as a baby. That's who you are. Speak for yourself, chud.

Americans and their nigger diversity fetish are getting so bad the chinese already have a slur now for it called "baizuo"

>chud
is that way

In reality no one takes your racist delusions seriously and no one takes you as a person seriously and laughs at you instead.

This is why you are so riled up because you don't get laid and in your twisted mind you see yourself as a culture warrior. It's obvious that you've never left your man crib in any way shape or form.

so then watch the original movie again you retard

You are projecting your hypersensitivity. I just call out the blackwashing and go on with my day you are the one crying because you cant handle the truth.

But if it makes you feel better yes fuck niggers and fuck faggots

Worked :^)

> this goes into the trash
but u still paid for it u dumb bitch

>the redditor screams "I've been found out."

No one gives a shit

You are projecting your own hypersensitivity. I just call out the racist shitposting and go on with my day and you are the one crying and spending 16 hours a day on Yea Forums crying because you can't handle the real world.

But if it makes you feel better yes fuck racists and fuck manbabies.

>In reality no one takes your racist delusions seriously

until they steal their bike, rob your house or rape your sister

these twitter outrages rarely lead to sales. everyone on twitter is broke as fuck guaranteed

>i was only pretending to be retarded

The real world was built on negro worship quite the opposite

>what is exaggeration

to be fair black ppl have a long history of having jokes go entirely over their little heads.

More like white people have a long history of acting fragile and having the sole idea of blacks being cast into movies going entirely over their heads. Just see

Kill yourself

Nigger

>it's a /pol/ autist posts one word replies to every post that triggers him episode
kek

Have sex

S E E T H I N G

Less than 0.01% of white people know about Disney casting Halle Bailey as Ariel.

About 20% of the white people that know about this care that they are casting a black.

Of the white people that care, 5-10% of them react negatively towards the casting.

Of the white people that care that react negatively, only about 10% are actual white people upset at "black-washing", with the rest being Disney bots marketing the product or trolls stirring the pot.

Even of the image you posted, half of them support the casting and the others are clearly designed to illicit an emotional response from posters.

Disney is a white owned company, probably producing this movie with a white director with white computer artists, white marketing teams are posting on white social media platforms to white people, white people are happy about it, with a small minority of white people trolling other white people about it.

The people that care about this are consumer cows or useful idiots. Corporations are marketing social justice for the free publicity from outrage and support of liberal consumers. Literally no one is going to even remember this movie exists in 10 years.

Thanks for making the world an embarrassing nightmare, everyone.

Attached: bq07e7v642231.jpg (960x810, 65K)

I've been telling yall cucks this since yesterday

would't a black mermaid just drown?

Anyone else remember that user about a month ago who said Disney was doing shit like this (and Captain Marvel, and The Last Jedi) specifically for outrage marketing, and everyone laughed at him?

How does /pol/ keep picking the dumbest hills to die on consistently? They're guaranteeing this movie will succeed and turning even more normies against their views. The fuck is wrong with them?

Because Yea Forums has /pol/ meltdowns about literally *everything*.

black americans are the most fragile people on the planet

I'm currently traveling to visit family. Grabbed some Tide pods from the store without thinking about it (mostly because the stupid Tide pods meme gave me a sensible chuckle). Didn't even think about branding or what have you. Then when I was doing laundry, I looked at the bag on a whim and, yup, Procter and fucking Gamble. I genuinely felt a little sick to my stomach, because I have worked so hard to get that shit company out of my life since that Gillette ad. Yeah, yeah, I know my purchasing power isn't going to make even one tiny dent in their gross - but it makes me feel better to know that I, personally, am not supporting those disgusting fuckers.

try 20

Attached: 1553530722387.jpg (767x1024, 151K)

This right here is what gets me. Back in the late 80s and 90s when they first started gently inserting inclusion, it was always about making media a more accurate reflection reflection. Everyone should be represented, and it was a good goal that I still believe in. But now, the mask has slipped to such a degree that even the SLIGHTEST amount of pushback results in the 1-2 punch response of first, y'all RAYCIS, followed almost immediately by, lawl, we don't actually care 'cuz you dumb whities are going extinct anyways.

It is never, ever about equality. It never has been, and it certainly never will be again.

>t. DYING MAD :)

>it's a fantasy story therefore everything can be changed whenever we feel like it, and it can't possibly have any effect on the story, because the subject isn't real in the first place
There, I shortened down your dumb fucking opinion into something more readable. Now kill yourself for having it.

>a fantasy creature should be white because I say so
There, I shortened down your dumb fucking opinion into something more readable. Now kill yourself for having it.

Fuck off with your strawshit. An established character should remain the way they've always been, even in fantasy, not changed at will to fit diversity narratives. If Disney wants a black mermaid, they should make a new movie, change her name to Aqualisha. Call it The Lil' Mermaid and focus the plight of black Merpeople in the Marianis aquahood Trench. They won't do it though, they don't hire creatives anymore, only activists. Just look at what happened with Star Wars.

>An established character should remain the way they've always been
But there's never been a live action version of Ariel before.
Also, see:

Tell me, faggot, what is the live action about? Is it about a new character from a new fantasy story, or an established character from an established fantasy story? Oh right, it's about an established (and central) character from an established fantasy story. "B-but it's live action is with real people not animation" doesn't mean you turn all the main characters into Eritreans for diversity points. Ariel should be Ariel, and look the way Ariel has always has. If you don't like it, go establish your own damn fantasy story you unimaginative ape.

>it's not Ariel if she's a different color
yes she is
D I E M A D :)

Lmaoing @ all the SEETHING racists here

You're on Yea Forums,you are not a chad or well adjusted,no one buys that,heres your (you)

>He thinks there are no chads on Yea Forums
I have news for you, user

Attached: file.png (1128x1952, 300K)

Its ghostbusters 2016 all over again.

And the shills and retards cant learn. Its so obvious by now.

>t-theyre manbabies,IM IN CHARGE HERE
If i didnt knew better i would say you're delusional,both we both know you're just lying for this (you)

oh just like Captan Marvel was going to be Ghost Buster 2016, and Black Panther was going to be Ghost Buster 2016
and every other critically acclaimed, financially successful movie that gets racist incels ASSBLASTED, was going to be Ghost Buster 2016

You sound mad. Perhaps you should consider lowering your artificial light exposure.

SEETHING

>libtards have devolved from trying to explain their side of the argument to saying umad and incel
you lost

Attached: 1554596686045.png (500x500, 347K)

There will probably be another fellow mermaid who is white and a huge bitch.

>Whats wrong? You said you wanted Ariel for Christmans?

Attached: 1.jpg (234x366, 19K)

Didnt Disney threaten Star Cucks that there will be consequences? Maybe them going BLACKED on everything is it.

imagine being a black girl and asking for a ariel doll and your parents bought you the white version

Saying "u mad" wont stop you from being mad and replying to every post like the manchild you are,dont worry,you will find love with someone,take care friend

what's the matter? struck a nerve? can't take a little trolling? is it making you mad? :^)

White ariel will continue to sell for full price while black ariel will be in the bargin bin next to Rey and Finn Toys

Based Lindsey Ellis

Disney did it with Black Panther, with Captain Marvel and now the Little Mermaid

aren’t live action remakes flopping?

is this why they’re stirring the pot like this?

honestly don’t think there’s that many people that will go see a movie just to support blacks or whatever

outrage is a strong word. everyone is used to this by now. i just won't watch it, or talk about it beyond this post, or probably even think about it again. i don't like it, but jews gonna jew.

I'm still waiting for a jewish disney princess

Being this mad isn't good for your health, user.
Did you know heart disease cases are highly coreallated to anger management issues?
Calm down.
Clean your room.
Go out.
Limit artificial light.
Have sex.

go dilate

They’re the daughters of disney executives

they don't want her to blend in with the background she needs to stand out it's a film not real life

1. Mermaids*clap* aren’t *clap* real *clap*
3) your racism is showing99793

hating isnt racism its normal

you turn her asian and the worst you get are some sushi jokes but no one would care

t. Disney shill

a white character should be white, yes.

>black fragility

lmao

>if i just autistically look at it through abstract numbers it almost looks like there arent far too many pathetic people getting upset over this
yeah go back to middle school maths class m80

bruh im dead

Kys u dumb niggerh

>Disney is a white owned company
jews aren't white.

Meanwhile in Korea

Attached: 48a035d07f447d943e178c49707aa13d.jpg (706x799, 102K)

I can't wait for the live-action Brave remake

>I bet Walt Disney would thaw himself and crush your god damn head
based

white is a human race
ariel is a mermaid

I think Twitter might ban me for hate speech.

Attached: D-twTibX4AIo5BU[1].jpg (460x460, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

>libtard nigger posts picture of twitter posts
haha epic!
>user posts picture of Yea Forums posts
s-stop you guys are pathetic...

cope harder you fucking FAGGOT