IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

Attached: 25.png (282x51, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097218/Reason-Zimbabwe-reservoir-delays--mermaids-hounding-workers-away.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/Zhyar199/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The hashtag is all just people making fun of Nazis.

disney does it again

Nobody uses twitter anymore but deep media and bots

Thank god. Faith in humanity restored.

>What fragility is a my...

Attached: White Fragility..png (770x838, 485K)

i farded and shid came out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097218/Reason-Zimbabwe-reservoir-delays--mermaids-hounding-workers-away.html

cringe
based

Predict the clickbait headline
>alt right racists are making fake twitter accounts to insult the beautiful new Ariel, and it’s NOT okay!

The entire hashtag is the alt-right getting fucking served. Check it for yourself.

Based /fit/ thread

The mouse on full attack mode

>twitter callouts, dabbing, and micdrops
no thx

>Free publicity

wrong website buddy o pal

turbo cringe

"Hurr, Cringe! Durr, Cringe! Cringe!"

Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!

"ugh, based based based cringe cringe cringe based based cringe cringe"

I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementering old people, that can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

"Cringe cringe cringe cringe! cringe based based! onions onions onions! onions LOL onions! Cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!"

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK SHITPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE BASED REDDIT ONIONS BASED ONIONS CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE

>thanking an imaginary man in the sky
Faith in humanity OBLITERATED

>the hashtag is literally just people making fun of those who wanted a white ariel
so THATS why twitter allowed it to trend

yikes!

"white fragility" is like a dismissive buzzword made to prevent any valid criticism towards pc implemented ideas, its like they want to make it mandatory to like it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

isn't that just the SJWs bashing those that don't like the new ariel?

Black fragility is objectively worse

Select "latest" and not "top", you will be surprised mr damage control.

>#NotMyAriel trending
>think that people are pissed off about the casting
>click on it and its black people making fun of whites for wanting an ariel that actually looks like ariel

thats a cringe from me dawg.

Wasn't she called Arielle? This is weird.

This, literally cannot believe that people can’t see that diversity casting is all for attention like this and to increase ticket sales. I don’t particularly care about The Little Mermaid at all but this casting choice is so fucking disingenuous and deceiving that it’s honestly pitiful to see so many people fall for it

its still 99 percent people making fun of it

It's Arialeisha now.

islamic fragility is definitely the top of the list, they chimp out over a depiction

sorry, not what am seeing every bunch of 20 tweet refresh.

the only people upset about it are mexicans from what im seeing

again, not what it shows to me. If anything, the black people I see constantly are borderline tin-foiled with a secret conspiracy to control them as a group.

yikes

Oh gee, I wonder if /pol will pull a swerve and use the hash tag for their own jokes...

>check out hashtag
>wh*toids kneeling before their black masters and making fun of themselves
>latinos are just making fun of the casting choice and Disney
how embarrassing

Attached: Capture1.png (1186x500, 647K)

I'd love to know the right website.

Cringe but redipilled

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

Why are my fellow rightoids so whack? Go to the gym you stupid fuckers

WE

cringe. kill youself kike

>body building
>white fragility
What?

Based Latinos still putting blacks in their place

Attached: 1561893680058.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

Attached: 1562283783682.png (1360x664, 564K)

Any other website than Yea Forums really

Attached: 1540193083009.jpg (648x792, 198K)

I have not seen a single tweet using the hashtag actually complaining about the film, just people complaining that the hashtag is trending - using the hashtag

They targeted gingers. Gingers.

have sex

#NotMySneed

This obsession with media that Hollywood produces is just a phantom to distract you from engaging in the real world. By virtue of engaging with their casting decisions, (whether they are politically or monetarily motivated) you are wasting your time and energy and not engaging with the issues that are not confined to the Hollywood bubble.

Savage as fuck

>barefoot
>tiny compound bow with only three bolts
>not even real arrows
>draw is probably less than 50lbs

I can’t wait for a civil war desu

You will not replace us, leftist.

I was about to post that

OH NO WATCH OUT LIBERALS POL IS GONNA USE AN OPEN HASHTAG TO POST TIRED FROG PICTURES AND TERRIBLE JOKES AND TELL YOU ALL TO DILATE

HOW CAN THE LEFT SURVIVE THESE MEME WARS

Seethe about all you want but only one side has actually in shape and armed members willing to fight and die for their cause. You have tears and pictures of frogs.

Of course the burgerclaps hate whites. America must die.

You are millennials, you will never do anything, you are a generation of spoiled, autistic cowards.
And worst of all, you are Americans.

Richest country in the world,
Most powerful country in the world,
Most influential country in the world,
Most diverse country in the world.

This is not a coincidence.

Mermaids? what else can black people be? can parasite be one?

Attached: 1562282981174s.jpg (250x229, 6K)

I always see them getting beaten up like in some kindergarten fight.

The Ariel we deserve.

Attached: ariel-pink-mature-themes1_medium_image.jpg (580x353, 56K)

Also the one in most debt, the one with the poorest population, the one with the most incompetent military and most dangerous country in the west.
And lets not forget that you are a vasal state of Israel, and that you have no culture.
You are the natural enemy of humanity.
I have no idea why Europe still establistes any contact with the US and doesnt ally itself with Russia and China, theres no reason to.

>willing to fight and die for their cause

Attached: 1465987541004.gif (460x322, 460K)

Anyone used to care about race mixing and degeneracy and shit being thrust into the media so we can all look like mutts, but now just laughs at the absurdity of it all and hopes it happens sooner so everyone can realize that they fucked up?

I genuinely can't wait until the world begs white people to come back. Until then, bring on the blacked, bring on the tranny shit, and keep casting black actors in white roles.

I just can't help but chuckle everytime because I know society is seriously fucked kek.

The only purpose of the USA is being a political circus to entertain the rest of the world.

And the infection will slowly spread to your country.

Why are you spamming this, leftist?

>America must die.
This but unironically.

You're the same faggot who accused me of reddit spacing aren't you? You are pathetic lol. Again learn board culture before posting.

You type like a faggot

Thats why we should ally ourselves with the eastern superpowers. We are natural allies against the biggest enemy humanity has ever faced.
If humanity is to prosper, the US has to collapse, its a parasite on humanity.

Kek I nailed it. You really are the same guy. That's so sad.

Too big to fail. Sorry, /pol/.

/pol/ is full of stupid americans. Also, you are already failing, you have already been turned against each other. Between that and south americans invading, the US has 20 to 30 years left.

THIS IS A FAKE OUTRAGE
H
I
S

I
S

A

F
A
K
E

O
U
T
R
A
G
E

NO ONE IS OUTRAGED, 75% OF THE SUPPSOED OUTRAGE IS A COMBO OF DISNEY MARKETING AND OUTRIGHT TROLLING DESIGNED TO TRIGGER A COUNTER OUTRAGE

twitter.com/Zhyar199/with_replies

THIS TWITTER HAS 18 FUCKING TWEETS, 17 OF THEM ARE ARIEL RELATED AND THE ONLY ONE THAT ISN'T IS FOR FUCKING SPIDERMAN
A RANDOM TWITTER FUCKING MANAGED TO GET 7K REPLIES OFF THE BACK OF 100 RETWEETS AND 600 LIKES WHEN IT HAD LITERALLY 1 (O N E) POST BEFORE THAT ONE.

STOP FALLING FOR MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE DESIGNED TO MAKE DUMMIES ANGRY AND DRUM UP MARKETING

STOP BEING RETARDED

Based

I'm unironically too racist for /pol/ at this point. There's some good shit there but a lot of people on that board (and on this site) are either mixed mutts, pajeets or pakis pretending to be white and hating on jews (not like that's a bad thing). Yea Forums is more racist than /pol/ and that's why I come here more often. This board is more /pol/ than /pol/ itself, and that's a good thing.

Rent free

Attached: A978B69B-1495-426C-BC36-9DE421B91624.jpg (500x562, 229K)

still better

Well yeah, your entire existence consists of attacking everyone else, specifically white people, probably because you are a nation of mutts with no whites left.

>a lot of people on that board (and on this site) are either mixed mutts, pajeets or pakis pretending to be white
I dont get the phenomenon. I cant tell if it's mutts (americans) who mistakingly think they're white because they have a german great grandfather or if they're aware of their muttiness and are self-hating, bootlicking mutts

Any meetup photo of any Yea Forums event is at least 70% non-white

You have to go back

Attached: 1558226381826.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

>probably because you are a nation of mutts with no whites left.
You realize California is not the entire US, right?

>shilling Disney shill threads

You aren't white ahmed

I think a lot of people here understand that whites are being treated unfairly and by defending whiteness they are ensuring that their own cultural identity gets preserved without all of us being homogenized into 56% mutt meme shit and losing our collective cultural identities.

#NotMyAquaman ?

Attached: Jason-Momoa-as-Aquaman-with-New-52-Comic-Version.jpg (1400x700, 193K)

I hated this casting, and don't like momoa. Another great character mutted up. At least they don't have the balls to make supes or bruce mutts thats for sure.

because if you actually say something bad about it then you get banned

L O L
It. Never. Ends.

Attached: Untitled.png (597x711, 505K)

But the Egyptians were whi-
>Ohhhhhhhhhh.
WE

Attached: 1562218938404.jpg (552x479, 22K)

How does it feel to be completely mute despite your efforts? Your words carry absolutely no weight on the ears of the majority.
This film is already huge.

Not even the same as the last person

kek

We really need to start attacking White Fragility starting with Jews and their fake state of Israel.

No way, No one complained with Momoa cos he's handsome. Imagine if young Lupita Nyong'o were chosen to be Ariel, No one will complain cos she's Lupita and we all love Lupita. People need to stop been a jerk with the new girl and wait to complain with the shitty movie will likely be that live action.

>Ban alt-right from twitter
>Now you can serve them without any opposition and shill for corporate products

WOW based!

Noone complained because noone gives a shit about aquaman, now if they did the same thing with superman what do you think would happen? The chimp out would be catastrophic. Also people were butthurt about his casting because he doesn't look like aquaman.

based

Why do literal descendants from west african slaves think they have any similarity to North Africans like two seconds away from Europe?

Attached: lpet.jpg (500x238, 34K)

eightchans fascist board is good. I'd recommend you read some Giovanni Gentile and Gottfired Feder.

Attached: supermanJAW.jpg (480x300, 8K)

Whose to say Rapunzel can't be bald?

IT'S ACTING. APPEARANCES DON'T MATTER!

>posting this gay reddit comic
You must be trolling me or you're a fucking tourist. Neck yourself you cringey faggot.

eightchan is just way to radicalized for me. It feels like they are all one step away from armed militias at times. Except it would be full of spergs.

Yes WB fucked over JL and had reshoots done by joss whedon. What's your point exactly?

Eye for an eye...

The thing is the original is clearly set in the Caribbean. Everything from the species of fish present in the sea to the architecture on the surface scream European colony in the Caribbean. So it never made sense for Ariel to be white anyway. Maybe not black considering there were native people to the Caribbean certainly not white either.

Attached: 1562282199664.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Well the guy who gunned down 51 in a mosque was an 8/pol/ frequenter so you're not wrong
But it's still close to what you're looking for

That's bullshit sir. We are progressives here at Yea Forums and I'll have you know that most of the threads right now are BLACKED.

I'd recommend they arrange a march and browbeat their moms into making Mosleyite uniforms they can wear but we both know that's hardly going to happen.

I'm not looking for that. I just want posters to be honest with themselves. No need to pretend to be something you are not, all of us need to work together to prevent homogenization of the races and to prevent jews from winning the long game.

You kids and your little myspace things. In my day we'd go out and burn things.

>let people enjoy things
>Liberals want to change the race of everything

arent you shitting in the little mermaid fans by accepting this negro actress?

>all of us need to work together to prevent homogenization of the races and to prevent jews from winning the long game

So establish KINSLAND. Oh wait, that'd require effort.

I guess you're stuck on Yea Forums then like everyone else

#sneedmychuck

the little mermaid needed to look like Moana

Attached: moana.png (780x471, 329K)

>shitting in the little mermaid fans

Attached: supreme.jpg (765x1024, 139K)

Look pal somewhere in time that's what it's going to take. The least you can do is support some people in the cause.

good thing this is 4channel (formerly Yea Forums)

Y’all let white women play JASMINE and CLEOPATRA and have the fucking nerve to trend #NotMyAriel?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

these people are satisfied with the situation as it exists because what they really want is to complain anonymously. that's as far as their activistic bent goes

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

>WE WUZ KANGS has evolved from the meme to now be unironic

Attached: 1544918071514.jpg (751x1024, 76K)

Whites are the only race who worship niggers.

Attached: pol.png (398x597, 429K)

BLACK GIRLS ARE UGLY

>white fragility gets mean Twitter comments
>black fragility gets a race war
>Islamic fragility gets terrorism

I think if they tried doing it to superman people would just sit there and take it.

Imagine if two years ago they told us they were going to make the little mermaid black. The chimpout would be insane and it would be difficult to believe, but here we are today and most whites are defending it.

It will only get worse from here I believe.

Attached: 15CB20FD-FFA3-4FCF-A76C-16F032EB8C80.jpg (989x1024, 63K)

based /fit/ poster

>70% white
>most diverse

Attached: 1530512124823.jpg (640x610, 44K)

This will change.

nothing to do with the post

im tired of this shitty perpetual outrage culture
im tired of the internet
im tired of life

>I hated this casting, and don't like momoa
Agreed, what's more I don't even like the films character interpretation.

I much prefer aquaman as being clean cut and militaristic.

Thats a whole different area of the world but okay

powerful

I want to go back...

Attached: de61810c4713047c135bc09d7f49c05c.jpg (640x507, 60K)

terrorism isn't due to Islamic fragility, it is due to geopolitics

>CLEOPATRA
was not a black woman

Attached: 1547805000848.jpg (595x597, 157K)

>Don't you about other countries
You faggots do nothing but invade, attempt to invade, or threaten to invade other countries all the time. You ruined the Middle East with your war against terror and plan to the same in South America and SEA. That's not mentioning you're constant fighting with Russia and China.

Why are incels so obsessed? Just don't watch it.

this! so much this!

>Not just doing it for the lulz
How far Yea Forums has fallen.

Is that your argument?

Retard, what is this supposed to prove? Spics hate everyone who's not a spic, whites included.

Oh no a publicity stunt in a jewish echo chamber

Why are latinos so racist?

Attached: 1530419461269.png (1150x720, 1.05M)

>doing it for the lulz
underage kys

Hitler did nothing wrong

Fuck off back to Plebbit.

No it isn't you fucking manbaby. See

You mean leftards deranged that white people dare to want Disney to respect the original source?

incels are already dying out

>served
By the same people who screamed blue murder when ScarJo played a cartoon robot that looks Caucasian. Lmfao.

Naturally

Truth right there

White genocide might not be such a bad idea. At least then the world will be spared of shitty e-drama

>liberals
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 123456789.jpg (323x454, 137K)

based

Attached: Edu.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

>People who idealise this are the ones going around calling others NPCs
It's the greatest projection of the decade lol

based retard

based spergposter

Cringe but based tho

Who cares
Next time include the words Mermaid, Disney or Ariel in your post so I can filter it out
Thanks

Nobody cares about Disney's live action remakes, they just want to bitch about muh forced diversity

>if you're a nazi then you get banned
water wet

lmaoing @ all the ASSMAD racists itt

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.14M)

Faggot

>17 year old election tourists falling for obvious bait
Please consider going back

The whole hashtag is just people complaining about the hashtag, nobody is actually complaining about the kids cartoon character outside facebook boomer pages it seems.

I'm just laughing my best laugh at the inevitable Trump 2020 win. You guys keep getting more and more ridiculous. Trump is the only reasonable choice and Black Ariel can't stop it.

Nazis are known for their dislike of changing the race of a fictional character in a movie. That was their biggest crime during wwii after all. Damn those Disney hating NOTSEEEEEEEEES!

AHAAHHAHA JESUS FRHIST

Attached: 1556658424500.jpg (350x350, 63K)

>th-the based blacks are finally getting r-redpilled!
okay magapede

>being proud that you can't come up with anything new and half to insert into already adapted european fairy tales

because everyone else gets banned

>we Wuz KWEENZ an'shieet

>the US has 20 to 30 years left
10 years maximum

based dementors