Could it work?

Could it work?

I made this years ago before Bella became a crazy whore, please find a replacement for Asuka

Attached: IMG_7381.png (3222x896, 2.53M)

>no forced diversity
That movie will not be made. Otherwise, please find more blacks to replace 90% of them.

>Bella Thorn as Asuka
No

Invent a time machine, cast circa 1993 Joan Cusack as Ritsuko.

Attached: addams-family-values-hand-joan-cusack-date-1993.jpg (1300x975, 120K)

I hate weebshits so God damn much

He's forcing a fucking gaijin as Gendo.
Thats just as bad.

No since Cameron failed with "Alita" and "Detective Pikachu" failed abysmally Anime based live action is Hollywood poison. No new attempts will be made.

same, especially the ones who jerk off to drawings.. it’s a fucking drawing and they tell you their in love with it and it’s their wife/girl friend.. it’s the most pathetic thing ever

Tom Cruise is widely beloved in Japan you have no idea. Japs would love for Tom Cruise to star as a jap, he's honorary Yamato

Cruise Control can make it work

Attached: IMG_7383.jpg (220x326, 17K)

Generally I'm ok with it but while I like the idea of Tom Cruise as Gendo... It doesn't seem like a fit for the kind of acting he does. That said, he is an insanely good actor so I'd be willing to give it a shot.

>Tom Cruise is widely beloved in Japan.
Really? Why?
Also, he simply lacks the gravitas for that role.
Someone like Mads would be much better.

Here's your Asuka bro

Attached: 02d38165e597275ac8f3fea416eb69fe.jpg (970x1200, 74K)

I think he'd work, he just needs to put on that quiet intensity that he's done before for the whole time

I dunno, but he is. He's had more trips to japan than any hollwood actor and he's always doing promotion tours for movies like Mission Impossible in Japan and draws thousands of fans.

>Asuka should be BLACK
>Gendo should be TRANNY
>Rei should be DISABLE AUTIST WITH PTSD
ftfy

I look forward to them trying to claim the Angels are just aliens or w/e when it's the opposite

>Implying the cast will not be diverse

Attached: 1504388490195.jpg (664x936, 158K)

You just know that whoever makes it will get shat on for not making Shinji definitively gay and will be accused of "gay erasure" just like the kikeflix show was.

Attached: eva gay.png (1086x638, 615K)

>Bella became a crazy whore
Perfect casting then.

Asuka should be black