Why is this aloud?

Why is this aloud?

Attached: D2OzpxIUcAEVzTi.jpg (1200x808, 201K)

sneed
/thread

DANAAAALD DRAAAAAMFFF

That star is missing a point.

I don't give a shit about McCain

lmao based Trump, fuck cuckcain

Who is John mccain?

I remember in 2008 when everyone hated McCain

I remember in 2008 when everyone loved Trump

Reminder that McCain had the option of getting released early as a POW because of his father and grandfather's status but chose to stay with his men and Trump lied to get out of the army.

based trump

McCain lost with dignity, as he was meant to.
His reward is a hero's legacy.
When you're as rich and powerful as these people, your legacy becomes important.
Legacy is written by the Cathedral.

>john mccain
>hero

Attached: keke 900.jpg (480x478, 23K)

trumps point here is to harshly punish any republican that isnt a hyper partisan shithead

I would lie too. Why has a vietnamese rice farmer ever done to me? Go fight your own wars, Jew.

Like you went to Vietnam. Shut the fuck up.

A hundred years from now people will still remember Mccain as a hero while people will remember Trump and his followers as an embarassment to this nation

how about you dilate first

They will also remember trannies like you as abominations

Well the vietnam war was wrong, so it is honourable to have done anything you could to avoid going there.

Attached: 14713695465.png (1875x1051, 1.09M)

>aloud

Attached: 1456529968213.jpg (403x389, 20K)

John McCain was a Zionist piece of garbage so I updated your picture for you

Attached: jewishhero.jpg (1200x808, 256K)

I don't care about a lot of the shit people whine about trump doing/being, but the way he acted toward McCain was fucking shit.

McCain was an enormous faggot who essentially fucked up the chances of fixing healthcare because he's a spiteful old fuck jealous that he couldn't win.

doubt it lol

Well, for one thing, he was literally a supporter and financier of Sunni Islamic terrorism. I oppose Islamic terrorism, so, that puts me at odds with John McCain.

There is also the fact that McCain was a convicted murderer and war criminal, as determined by a North Vietnamese military tribunal. In McCain's own words:

>I am a black criminal, and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died and the Vietnamese people saved my life. The doctors gave me an operation that I did not deserve.

I don't support black criminals, and I don't support air piracy. Once again, this puts me in opposition to John McCain.

Attached: 1454428157036[1].jpg (800x600, 84K)

Based coward

McCain was a war mongering neocon shill that deserved to be mocked though

that poor dead warmonger...

in 2008 he was evil racist Hitler

in 2016 he was the embodiment of noble goodness

A hundred years from now no one will care about McCain whatsoever, but Trump will be in the presidential history books forever

He's no more warmongering than any other member of congress, and he served honorably and voted based on what he believed (even if it was wrong in several cases).

We could use some people like that in Congress.

they treated him like a king. truly a war hero

Neocons are based and the only reason you're alive.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who unironically support Cheeto Blumpf aka Commander in Cuck
what is wrong with you miserable pigs

holy shit he's real

Attached: trashman.jpg (500x270, 34K)

>he served honorably
He was a snitch too

>We could use more murderous, terrorist-sponsoring neocons in Congress

Okay, Moshe.

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

I don't care about him one way or the other, I think a lot is blown out of proportion.
His attitude about McCain was a misstep, though.

Attached: meghan_mccain.jpg (506x316, 35K)

Trump is no more of an embarrassment than any other president since lyndon b Johnson, or maybe even Wilson. People are delusional if they think he will stick out in history for anything in particular, he hasn't really done anything of note.

Good. Fuck John McCain. To his credit, even though he was a deranged warmonger, at least he wasn't a chicken hawk.

>still believing debunked myths
whatever you gotta tell yourself

Trump is literally the jewish one

If he took the offer his career and political ambitions were over, he clearly didn't give a shit about the troops given how eager he always was to start another pointless war.

>McCain
>Hero

Attached: mccainbaghdadi.jpg (639x480, 73K)

not only was a he snitch he got his fellow soldiers killed by starting a massive fire on an aircraft carrier like the fucking idiot that he was

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>there are people on this board who don't
why are you a retarded sucker of garbage propaganda?

>he's the same as anyone else in.congress
>we need more people like him in congress
Hahaha

Probably because after giving away so many secrets and military intel he was worried about what would happen to him whilst the Viet Cong were treating him well because of who his dad was.

it was really a hard time for him

Attached: pow.jpg (668x600, 154K)

hey buddy, did you know that there are various jewish tribes that sometimes vie for power?

100 years from now the west will be controlled by apes and all history of whites will be forgotten.

plus I heard he was born in Kenya

see

>he's the same as everyone else in congress on this one thing
>he's different than others in congress on these other things
reading is kinda difficult, huh user

>be John McCain
>racist, neocon, war-mongering boomer
>dies

>every leftist suddenly loves him just because trump made fun of him

Attached: 155857075088351.jpg (324x299, 22K)

Name 1 Jew in McCain's family or lineage.

I can name many in Trump's.

kek leftists are legit mentally ill

>tfw we're doomed to repeat the history of Mars.

who gives a shit about leftists being retarded
doesn't change that trump was a piece of shit on this single matter regarding McCain

They've been so trained by consumerism they will buy anything you're selling whether it be a product, politician or ethos.
Absolutely soulless.

>Trump is no more of an embarrassment than any other president
>he hasn't really done anything of note.
is this what stupid people are telling themselves now to feel less guilty about how shitty he is?

Mccain was a piece of shit warmonger that deserves to be shit on