FORCED DIVERSITY

What do you think of "Forced Diversity"? Is it necessary? Why and why not?

Attached: 1562284408983.jpg (750x750, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/black-suny-prof-seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we gonna do this every time a character for a childrens movie gets a race change?

This is the future you chose.

Attached: Why didn't you stop it?.gif (858x570, 1.52M)

Yes.

Why do you people keep taking this bait everytime they do this shit? Who cares? Just do n't watch it.

NOT ASUKA. GERMANS CANT BE NIGGERS

I really miss my dads old desktop machine with all those bright cyans and magentas

>2003 Starfire
>forced diversity

Attached: IMG_20190619_144724.png (584x552, 851K)

Jews hate white people. And as they import more non-whites, those non-whites are naturally non-white. It proceeds exponentially

oh my sweet summer child

Attached: JA!.png (437x463, 283K)

It's a symptom of a larger problem, cattle.

TOO BAD, WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT SHE IS BLACK. ALL YOUR FAV TOONS WOULD BE BLACK.

Attached: 1497894783163.png (618x701, 535K)

disney can continue to fuck up, it's actually more entertaining than anything they've produced before.

It’s referencing the nu-Teen Titans live action movie

Bingo... What can you do about it?

Attached: 1523108099370.jpg (665x768, 113K)

>white fragility isn't real...

Attached: white fragility.png (740x611, 298K)

Attached: 1559578737461.jpg (664x936, 184K)

yea there's autists on the site, but pointing out something isn't fragility

but everything they do prints money, even their live action stuff which are glorified B movies make a billion

Europe is dead soon

Attached: Britishlook.png (471x471, 242K)

PLZ....N-NO....NOOOOOOO!!!

look at how much they've pumped into star wars, insane money.

How anything forced is good? do you really are that dumb to ask questions like this?

>fragility
lol the jews are killing an entire race but when we complain about it we are "fragile"

No it isn't. It's implying Starfire was racebent from ginger to orange. She's a fucking alien.

Leftists and their negro pets are super happy about this. Why are you so upset over this?

that was 2 years ago. the movie flopped in the making. it's not coming out

and then theres the schizo posters

If it were just diversity I wouldn't care, it's just the tone-deafness and transparency that rustle my jimjams.

USA is. But Europe (still) can be saved.

Oh, I wish I was schizo and this whole thing was just a lie and a hoax. How I wish...

it's not even diversity, it's just taking established characters and making them nignogs. once in a great while they might invent a new character but it will be female and/or asian.

God damn i pray Hollywood don't get Eva

I don't want nigga Asuka

just because you're too socially retarded to ever touch a woman does't mean white people aren't still having babies with each other.

keep em in the theaters and off the streets. brainwash them like they did the whites.

making asuka a nigger would make sense as to why she acts like a complete cunt all the time.

I wish. The more absurd this becomes, the better. They can cast my parent's dog as Gendo.

Oh there is. The incelposting. Made by a attractive and Chad user, of course.

Attached: 14FEFD5A-AD73-4C58-BB02-E03D805BF5B9.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

They would blackwash everything and don't care whether you like or not.

Wally West, MJ and Archie have already been changed

stop trying to force content creators to do what you want

this is 'murica you're not in charge of their media

if they think making a cast more diverse will sell more media, your only vote against it is to not purchase that media

Really? Wow, (((they))) did everything behind our back. Very sneaky of (((them)))

It's controversial social media marketing you fucking pawn. It's been in place for at least 10 years now. Disney is well versed in this. Why are you even bothering doing their advertising for them? Have you ever heard of "any press is good press" ?? Disney knows this. Anything to get the autists to re-post this shit meme of a movie for profits. Everyone is getting wheeled hard by the kikes. You're not special for pointing this out, you're just saving them money. You can even quantify my reply in a dollar figure of disney profit if you try hard enough to do the math. I'm sure it registers an amount worth those kikes licking their lips over.

Don't let them manipulate you. They know what this is, they know the instrumentation. STOP hyping their trash. Just don't talk about it and don't see the films.

Attached: 392648.jpg (898x628, 102K)

Get the fuck back to

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

gas jews for real this time

Attached: diversity jew.jpg (646x786, 152K)

Gingers and blacks are largely interchangeable in American society. Many of the first interracial marriages in the US were between the Irish and Blacks. They both lived in the same neighbourhoods due to their status in American society. If anything swapping redheads for blacks just goes to further cement and celebrate this historic union of the two groups.

Random trivia, it's also why there are so many black families with Irish surnames.

Attached: 1562205858225.jpg (500x610, 46K)

SHIIIIEEEEEEET, we wuz crackers!

Attached: Arielaquisha.png (1400x1300, 325K)

you've ruined this site. confront him don't call him names, fag

Good thing they can't touch my animu and mango

>thinking only white people got offended by this
ok racist piece of shit.

>What do you think of "Forced Diversity"? Is it necessary? Why and why not?

It's not necessary. In the rare case that changing where a character comes from can provide a unique or at least interesting take it's fine. (Maybe Miles Morales could be an example of that?) But generally it's not used that way and is instead just a coat of paint like the comic describes.

Also, forced diversity destroys original culture. For example, the recent Aladdin movie featured Indians in leading roles for an Arabian story. Indians and Arabs are in no way similar. It would be similar to saying Italians and Mexicans are similar.

But it makes the white people happy to see brown people so I guess let's just randomize all the characters.

Are you so fucking naive?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 31K)

Look at this user! lmao

Just remember that these are the same producers who thought Will Smith was too black to be a mainstream movie star. This has nothing to do with race and mostly to do with greedy retard producers being completely out of touch with the average consumer

GINGERS RISE UP

>Live adaptation
Doesn't count. Only animu and mango that matter

Anno would never do something like that

Now that hack Miyazaki I am sure he would.

No it isn't. She was turned black in that shitty tv series. Starfire was ALWAYS orange.

That was in the early 90s. Different producers.

Netflix Death Note was a way better adaptation than the anime.

Halbneger sind nicht deutsch.

Germans are basically the niggers of Western Europe. We suffered two world wars because of them.

You are a fascinating specimen

Attached: Untitled.jpg (609x30, 11K)

either bait or p*lish

Attached: monument to polish butthurt.jpg (750x884, 145K)

Women in general are cunts most of the time, especially the young ones. No need to blackwash her to justify it.

Red haired people are unironically discriminated against. Racism and violence against them is laughed off and they're being replaced in media.

dont tell that to dogfucker

I think poltard faggots that get triggered over having minorites and gay people in media are the most annoying fucking thing in modern civilization.

I really wish you all would just shut the fuck up. You all act like it's the end of the world. You act like people are forcing you to watch these fiction titles. You act like 100% of every character in every show is being palette swapped.

Attached: not conservatism.jpg (1480x833, 69K)

You dont get to run your fucking mouth today you black freeloading motherfucker. Not today!

>the president that was publicaly repudiated by the prime minister of israel who ended up going to a senate session full of republicans is the zionist

Attached: clean-beautiful-coal.gif (464x214, 2.94M)

When will we see this?

Attached: 1519673033567.jpg (540x699, 58K)

I want this to happen, just to see butthurt Asukafags

listen nigger, no one cares about having minorities or gay folks in movies. we just don't like shit producers arbitrarily changing a person's skin color because they think it will make more money. I'd be equally as pissed if the next Spawn movie (coming out never because Todd Mcfarlane's a hack) made Al Simmons white. How about we just stop randomly changing shit when we're adapting things and instead make new movies and shows with a more diverse cast?

I'm kinda glad when it happens since it creates a valid reason to drop or stop caring about something.

>calls the police when he sees an 'it's OK to be white' poster

OY VEY IT'S LIKE A GINGER SHOAH.

>Zulu remake with more focus on the Zulu themselves featuring Shaka as a lily white, blond haired, blue eyed Scandinavian along with the rest of the Zulu
Do you think Mel would be willing to take this project on?

Attached: Pure Coincidence.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

niggers are not minority
There are more niggers in the world than whites

When black people control the country, systematically oppress white people, and only feature black people in media for decades leading to the oppressed minority of white people to demand some representation so it is decided to make on of the 100% cast of black superheros white (usually a more minor character).

Are you telling me that Wakanda is real?

When it's only ever in one direction and its for purely political reasons, yeah.

>arbitrarily
But it's not arbitrary. It's meant to appeal to a broader audience and include diverse representation for an audience that's increasingly diverse.

Also we are having this conversation over the little mermaid, who isn't white.

Yes, but it's composed primarily of Pre-Hyperwar Finns kept in cryogenic status until such a time that the Korean menace has been dealt with.

Far more. Africa has 1 bilion of people. India has 1 more bilion.
We are fucked.

In the US they are.

>acting like it's rare

this shit happens weekly

Can we call whites a minority too? Only 2% of world population has blonde hair.

Yes, but to libtards and (((them))), nope.

Attached: people-of-color-white-genocide-dank-meme.jpg (770x590, 96K)

>We are fucked.
Nah. Quality over quantity, these peoples are unlikely to ever become equals to Europeans, no matter how many of them there are. Asians are what we have to watch out for, since they have quantity as well as quality..

You don't need blonde hair to be white, first of all. Not even Hitler (mr. aryan) had blonde hair.

But if we are going off of your OCD obsession with race, blonde people would be over represented in media. White people would be over represented in media as well.

>asuka
you bet your sweet asper cream it's gonna happen

The problem is the invasions. They are flooding white countries.

Whites are still a minority. I dont have OCD, I just know how to read numbers.

>he thinks obama wasnt good for israel
You lefties are absolutely fucking retarded obama and clinton were the two biggest israeli cocksuckers of the past 40 years

but Mary Jane Watson hasn't been changed

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)

Why cant "minorities" make their own intellectual property?

But they do. They made Gay Niggers from Outer Space

>He thinks instigator of beneficial controversial marketing controversy is /pol/

Yes goy, now go watch my little mermaid just to spite the evil boogeyman!

Here are the facts, the fictional character changing race doesn't matter. The people praising it like it's the biggest achievement of the modern world should be shot. This version of Ariel is now black get over it. The movie is going to suck anyways. It's just a political statement to get dumbasses to go watch the movie.

Globally but not in the US. You're also lumping every other race into the other category.

In the US Whites are the majority. Globally they are the minority. Based on you other argument, that would mean they shouldn't have more than 2% representation in media.

Are you actually white because you don't seem very intelligent

Do you think (((they))) just do that to only Asuka? You silly naive weeb.

Attached: Blackwashing EVA.jpg (427x640, 41K)

Then make a new fucking franchise with a diverse cast. Because appealing to people who saw the original, which is all these shitty remakes are doing, doesn't really work by changing a major part of the story like a character's race. If anything it turns off more fans of the original, who are mainly the type who would give money to these movies. The only reason this shitshow won't fail is the disney label, every other flick that has tried this forced diversity gig has crashed and burned.

If it happens once it's a coincidence. If it happens 20 times it's on purpose.

Attached: Wally-West-Kid-Flash-comics-and-TV-show.jpg (1400x700, 141K)

>GERMANS CANT BE NIGGERS

Say goodbye to your Aryan lolis half of Germany's kids are not white anymore. They're trying cultural suicide to appease Israel.

That would be the GOP and the Republican presidents. Ironic how you white supremacists actually end up being conned into being the most pro israel.

>Gingerism isn't rea...

Attached: 1562276543919.jpg (567x1200, 708K)

You guys do realize none of this would be happening at this precise moment if not for Hitler fucking it all up, right? It's literally all his fault. You should all be shitting on his grave, not singing his praises.

I love how triggered this makes dumbass racists.

You're the one bitching and complaining. The franchise doesn't belong to white people anymore. Sorry to upset you. If you run through the credits of these movies they feature a diverse crew.

oh god lol. This one is brainwashed. Hardcore.

How does a mermaid underwater still look like she never wash her hair?

I don't like forced anything. People always turn away from anything forced upon them. No one is watching television anymore or going to the cinemas. It is because everything is so forced. Sure you could call it racism, you could try and make it about this one specific character, but we all know better. We all know what this is.

can't believe someone took the time to look up all that shit and actually care about it.

Is there any proof that lack of diversity in a cast stops people from enjoying a film? Did having a nearly fully black cast hurt black panther? Did white people only go to it because it had andy and Martin freeman? Has dragon ball z lack of diversity prevent blacks, whites or Latinos from like it? People have no problem watching films about talking animals which have absolutely no representation oh humans at all.

It also directly contradicts the idea that race doesn't matter and that we are all the same. If that were true there would be no issue with character who were originally imaged as white staying that way.

Whats more, it's ultimately just an excuse to be lazy and not create anything new. Fuck making a new great sci-fi film let's just remake A New Hope with a black guy and a female jedi. That's what pisses me off the most, people like you who pretend it's something required rather than just Hollywood taking the low effort option.

But it's not forced. Lol. It feels forced to you because you don't like it. No one is FORCING anything. This is a voluntary decision made by the content creators.

>Erasing a minority from media is ok as long as they are being replaced by my favorite race.

fuck yourself bigot

'fragility' is a prime example of Newspeak

That guy actually did L justice though.

>I can't believe people notice trends and don't just mindlessly consume products

Right. because gingers aren't people, they don't even have souls after all, right. who cares about them.

fuck you bigot

OMFG Remember when they changed the sheriff in Race to Witch Mountain to some roided up brown guy?

If I took a shit in front of your door, it would be a voluntary decision by me, the creator of that shit.

Attached: 1561609175371.png (763x420, 61K)

This is a bot. Everyone knows that Africans captured and sold their own to the Europeans.

Yeah, and your point?

Attached: 1560573049282.png (749x666, 165K)

>take a shit
do americans really do this?
in my country we leave ours

Do you think it would be okay to complain if someone left a pile of shit in front of your house?

You mean media producers? Yeah, that IS weird.
I can't believe it either.

>declares the OK sign a 'hate symbol'

>Oh NO people is making fan arts of Pokemon character Nessa with a slightly less dark skin tone
>whitewashing racism

>Gingers being erased from media
>Who cares, Gingers aren't even people jezz whites are so sensitives

>implying black people weren't featured in media for decades
umm nice try sweaty

Attached: 1538246742893.jpg (1200x630, 133K)

Broader audience casting a minority (blacks arent a minority, neither asians)? doesnt make sense

Are you in front of my house?

>the same artist who did chimp Nessa
he can't keep getting away with this
he totally can

Attached: 527.jpg (680x850, 40K)

blacks are for the american audience, the rest of the world hates niggers more than whites do

How the fuck is more "diverse" erasing 2% of the population from media and pop culture?

When you imply people have to like it, it begins moving into the area of "forced". Yes they can volentarily do this, and people can volentarily hate it and express their dislike and refuse to buy their product.

Companies have tso reasonable responses, they can either ignore the feedback and hope there is a sustainable market for your new product, or they listen to the feedback and cater to the market.

But turning around and say "anyone who doesn't like this is racist and immoral" and blah blah blah is an attempt to force an opinion and product on the consumer through social pressure and guilt

They are. In the US black people are 13% of the population and have been oppressed for generations.

Someone ACTUALLY drew this

imagine if white people had real problems that didn’t center around characters in movies. holy shit, this is hilarious.

Because you're not being "erased". You're actually over represented by your own metric.

No one is forcing you to like it. Now you're just shifting goal posts to something that isn't even real. What a little bitch you are.

this machine simply rearranges ginger to its natural anagram nigger

Your black americans are the ones "over represented"
everyone wanted to suck you black balls for years just to gain their precious browni points. and since Gingers don't matter they are just erasing them to get them.

those 'real problems' you're talking about only really manifest in populations with 85IQ averages

What black media did whites take and whitewash exactly?

I have no issue with new films with new characters having zero white people, I just don't like existing characters being replaced, especially if they are successful

Yes. Remind the kykes that people are watching what they're doing and aren't just clapping along with their disgusting bullshit.

Oh wow, someone did some kind of commentary on a topical subject.
OMG THEIR WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THIS THING. LOOK AT ALL THIS *EFFORT*

Reminder that this controversy is just a marketing tactic.
Reminder that the movie is gonna be trash
Reminder that they've been doing this shit with Video Games for years now

Black Ariel doesn't matter, The little mermaid doesn't matter, this is not a good front for the war on information control.

>GERMANS CANT BE NIGGERS

Attached: germans.png (1782x1118, 1.86M)

i just don't give a shit. but then again, i don't have a tiny white penis

go look at the catalog, you're all literally obsessed

>oppressed
Even while slavery was still going on, blacks in America had it much better than blacks in Africa.

Jesus for one.

You didn't refute the oppression, your argument is basically, "well other people were oppressed and some people have had it worse".

Gingerism is still a socially acceptable form of discrimination thanks to ignorant bigots like you.

EU will be blacked. Nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1526455885662.png (1272x609, 844K)

>it's so much EFFORT to draw
we're aware you're noncreative trash, no need to bellow it

Fun mermaid facts:
>Mermaids make up 13% of the population but more than half of the prison population.
>Mermaids have lower IQs so frequently the scale that determines mental retardation had to be lowered, or else all mermaids would be retarded and have to go to special schools
>Ivy league colleges lowered admission scores in a desperate bid to accept more mermaids
>Mermaid Lives Matter is a terrorist organization, and one mermaid from the organization killed several police officers in Texas back in 2015
>Mermaids think Atlantis is real, and after the Little Mermaid hit theaters they tried to book tickets to their fictional ethnostate
>Mermaids destroyed Detroit
>Last month a mermaid killed another mermaid over a piece of fried chicken
>Mermaid culture is promoted by Jews, especially mermaid music, which is mostly just sampling more popular white music and rhyming about mackeral and pearls over it

Let’s really put this into perspective. A live action remake involves REAL humans and REAL animals. A mermaid is a FICTICIOUS, MYTHICAL, SEA-CREATURE meaning FAKE! Therefore, Ariel is NOT supposed to be white with red hair because that would imply that she’s a human, when she’s not. She’s “human-like”, not human. Her human-like features consists of the structure and build of her body, meaning she’s built like a woman and has titties. Disney did exactly what they needed to do...... they casted a woman to play the part of Ariel. All of you racists hiding behind “I wanted it to be authentic to the cartoon”....... it is authentic!

So what bill did (((they))) pass while everybody and their mother was busy talking about this non-issue?

see

My argument is that their situation under "opression" was a vast improvement over their situation when left to their own devices.

uh, yes? why wouldn't we, it's absurd every time

i wouldn't mind it as much if they made the shoehorned non-white's love interest also be a non-white. What, are black women not good enough for black men?

>are black women not good enough for black men?
other way around

>imagine if white people had real problems
What like rampant crime, drug abuse, single parenthood, etc?
White societies solved those quite a while ago.

Anonymous website, dude. Multiple people can post the same image.

I don't think slavery, rape, lynching, being beaten, worked to death, treated as a subhuman, and then systematically oppressed for generations is better than whatever they were doing before.

yes, because it's funny to watch you people melting down about it

That's race mixing gone wrong. This is race mixing done right.

Attached: japanese-iranian.jpg (1136x1600, 283K)

>Pocahontas, Mulan, Merida can't be race changed because their movies are about their culture
>Ariel is a fish
How convenient that the ones who can be race changed are all white.

That looks like a child. I'm not going to take the opinion of a pedophile.

Ariel is an Atlantis. Not a European. Her race is arbitrary.

the alternatives were slave in africa, slave in middle east, slave in america, slave in europe

If whites decide to go out in a bang and not a whimper, I'll take every nigger, muslim, and took with me.

Let’s really put this into perspective. A live action remake involves REAL humans and REAL animals. A mermaid is a FICTICIOUS, MYTHICAL, SEA-CREATURE meaning FAKE! Therefore, Ariel is NOT supposed to be white with red hair because that would imply that she’s a human, when she’s not. She’s “human-like”, not human. Her human-like features consists of the structure and build of her body, meaning she’s built like a woman and has titties. Disney did exactly what they needed to do...... they casted a woman to play the part of Ariel. All of you racists hiding behind “I wanted it to be authentic to the cartoon”....... it is authentic!

Attached: mermaid.jpg (591x591, 39K)

Those weren't the only options but either way you're not actually disputing the oppression, are you?

It's the other way around. Europe will be a socialist dystopia ruled by Sharia law by 2050.

At least America will still be culturally white.

>No one is forcing you to like it
I never said they were, I said they're trying to, within their capabilities (using insults, guilt trips and censure), not through actually making a good product. I'm not moving any goal posts, I'm just pointing out that a narrow view of force being a literal gun to the head is fucking stupid and you should feel stupid for acting like life is that simply.

>imagine if white people had real problems
Like what? The problems that darker skin people have because they are too stupid to function in a society white men created?

You sound like a whimpering little faggot. You try your shit and we'll put you down and make an example out of you. You subhuman thug.

Life in pre-colonial Africa was very much worse.

If it's arbitrary why change it? Isn't this sending the message black people can not have representation without becoming a white character?

>Her race is arbitrary
She has to pass for someone Prince Eric might come across in his kingdom. Two cents on what the most likely ethnic makeup that would be.

Where in the bible does it ever describe jesus, let alone fucking black?

Oh I see so you're complaining about microaggressions?

I saw my sister on normiebook trying to create an argument based on biology on realism why ariel would be black instead of white. What hoops to leap through

Worse than being enslaved, beaten, raped, and systematically oppressed for generations?

Again, you're not actually disputing the oppression though, are you?

>Merida can't be race changed
>How convenient that the ones who can be race changed are all white
Do you even know what movie she's in?

>Ariel is NOT supposed to be white with red hair because that would imply that she’s a human
which implies that you don't consider blacks to be humans.

>muh racism
Based retard not understanding the political landscape surrounding this fake controversy.

so, Disney is keeping it real by hiring a black actor

What's changing? Ariel was never white, she was Atlantian which isn't a real race. It's completely fictional and open to interpretation.

Doesn't it technically make MORE sense for a mermaid from a secret, underwater race to look like a minority?

Also, people are STILL sperging out over Starfire?! Starfire's an alien with orange skin and purple hair. Why would she ever be remotely white?

>Those weren't the only options but either
You're right, whites did end up willingly giving them better options at no charge.
>oppression
It existed everywhere, which is the point, but only in the west was it actively reduced by choice.

Again, you're not actually disputing the oppression, are you?

Blacks are 40% of population
Gingers only the 2%

who is the minority?

Not in the US

I fucking wish.

Have you not seen The Lion King?

Attached: 4e78290de0f67d4a6fcd5aa00a1f0f32.jpg (1024x759, 85K)

This is fake as fuck lmao

>Worse than being enslaved
They were enslaved before whites bought them.
>beaten, raped
Everyday things in tribal society, even for non-slaves.
>systematically oppressed for generations
Small price to pay to avoid starvation, massacres, and all manner of epidemics.
>Again, you're not actually disputing the oppression though, are you?
They were obviously not treated like equals.

>Blacks are 40% of population
in what country?

You posting this in every thread proves your own fragility kek

>Starfire's an alien with orange skin and purple hair. Why would she ever be remotely white?
Why not make her orange, then? Why do you think casting the worst possible people for roles and doing nothing to alter them post-production is praiseworthy? I’m guessing you’re one of countless sad cunts on this site that has never enjoyed anything in their life, because being upset that something that interests you is actively ruined by people who don’t give a fuck is an understandable reaction. What actually would get a rise out of you, besides gay porn?

Again, you're not disputing the oppression, are you?

It's about inclusivity, retard.

Were not the ones making threads complaining, are we?

Republicans are Pro-Israel because they're beholden to Sheldon Adelson and all the other old, rich, Jewish donors.

So redheads don't deserve to be included in pop culture? All the redhead characters have to be erased and replaced with black versions?

You guys do realize that you're being played by Disney, aren't you?

Attached: played us like a fiddle.png (604x536, 84K)

>what's changing
Her defining physical characteristics, which apparently matter when it comes to representation. Do you think casting a white guy as black panther would have gone down well because he's "wakandan", which isn't actually real?

>to look like a minority
You mean like having red hair and blue eyes and not the most common features on the planet?

Also
>>orange skin
Well that's the point I suppose

The filename changes when saved from a different post you clown, it's clearly you doing it over and over

You understand this is about SOCIAL minorities, right? Not literal percentage of the world population.

If we were talking actual population, practically anyone that isn't fucking Chinese is a minority.

They're pro Israel because their corporatist cock sucking elitists that are in the pocket of neo con military industrial complex interests and AIPAC.

What the fuck are you talking about moron?

Attached: 124397.jpg (620x413, 51K)

See how it feels?

Yeah, from the director that got fired by Disney. I wonder why that might be?

>CRINGEY AS FUCK

>I’m guessing you’re one of countless sad cunts on this site that has never enjoyed anything in their life, because being upset that something that interests you is actively ruined by people who don’t give a fuck is an understandable reaction
You're literally bitching about a cartoon character's skin, dude. Quit spergin out.

Gingers were persecuted and hated since ancient Egypt.
the red hair always were associated with evil, especially in christian communities where gingers were tortured and burned because people thought they were associated with the devil.
now tell me about oppression Bigot

Lazy producers who aren’t creative at best, objectification at worst. I’ve been noticing that these reboots or remakes or sudden live action adaptations have diversity as the selling point (based on interviews with personnel among other things).

What bothers me is that I want to be faithful as possible to the source material and they don’t do it, even when it comes to characterization. I wouldn’t change Mr. T in a Rocky remake by casing the Mountain as him or something. I think a lot of this stuff is done in vain too. The new ghostbusters was unforgettable, but they could have done the soft reboot to at least make it passable. That’s not what happened in the end. Maybe it wasn’t a remake for women in the best way it could be as a film.

Tldr people need to make original movies.

I'm not the person you were originally replying to, but no one has denied their was oppression. But it's very clear you're incredibly dense and don't actually understand what the other user was saying.

>social minorities
What?

Name all of them

Every movie that does not fall within that culturally protected status are all movies with white princesses. That is very convenient for those who see this race change as a good thing.

No fictional character is real. So it's always open to interpretation. Except of course when that character is traditionally portrayed as a person of color then changing it would be very problematic. Again how convenient that the only instance of race change that is positive is when the character is traditionally seen as white

But you're not actually disputing the oppression are you?

In which case no matter what you or the other faggot say, you've not addressed my argument.

lions that talk, sing and are basically humans are not real. it is open to interpretation as to what their voice actors would look like in this hypothetical situation. it is therefore very likely that one interpretation for the remake of this movie could be considered to be again a white voice actor, seeing how there is absolutely nothing to restrict ones interpretation for a work of fiction

>SOCIAL minorities
so this is the power of social justice education...

Attached: 1460312599295.jpg (188x252, 6K)

You unironically need to have a poc in your movie or failing that at least one queer for your movie to be even considered for a BAFTA. If you truly love film ask yourself if this is okay?

It takes place in Africa, moronosenpai

Attached: 1-kimba-1.jpg (496x320, 45K)

Whitewashing happens more to Asian characters than Black.

Only instance I can think of is Fox from Wanted. In the comics she’s black.

This.

White genocide is real, and it's being perpetrated by mass entertainment.

Attached: zero white guilt love your race.png (1061x514, 1.18M)

Historically speaking there have been lions outside of Africa. Europe for example had lions in Greece before they were hunted to extinction. And as the case for Asia as well. Therefore to say that lions are synonymous with Africa and African people is very problematic.

dear fellow white man when can we expect open borders for israel

What even is your argument?

That because blacks were oppressed in the US, that somehow makes them a minority in a broad global audience, and that everyone else should cater to them.

It's a stupid argument.

White genocide is a neo nazi conspiracy theory that is at least a few decades old.

There's no "genocide" going on, just a bunch of bitch ass insecure faggots online that perceive everything as a sleight.

>implying we've forgotten the years of incessant screeching and chimping and whining from niggers that preceded this
Nah, we all remember.

Attached: 1537716495602.jpg (680x814, 75K)

Put your trip back on so I can filter you.

Attached: 1287818544077.jpg (653x603, 121K)

>Every movie that does not fall within that culturally protected status are all movies with white princesses
I'm gonna ask you again, do you even know who she is and the very specific place the movie is set in?
Also, princess and the frog

This is b8

The theory being proposed is not that there is actual physical harm being committed against white people. Rather be white genocide being described is more accurately an ethnocide, with white people slowly but surely being phased out of media representation and population through breeding. The tactics or more subtle and in sinuous but they are working.

It takes place in Africa. This isn't a story about a lion in Europe. It's a story about a Lion in Africa with meerkats, warthogs, zeebrahs, giraffes, elephants, mandrills, and African naming conventions.

Just get the fuck over it. You faggots have no problem with fictional race swapping, only when it's a "white character" being swapped.

>broad global sense
Actually they are literally a minority in the US sense and were oppressed in the US.

No shit. Half the of the board is dedicated to clickbait with knee-jerk reactions to get hopeless morons to click on it

I literally laughed out loud. You're not being "phased out". The vast majority of characters are still white. You fuckers are bitching over something like 10% not being white when the composition of the country isn't even 90% white. Got damn, you guys are a bunch of whiney insecure identity politics having snowflakes.

Forgettable***

Not him but I get a wee bit anxious when my teachers are telling me we’d be better off without white people

Yup because that's what happens, teachers everywhere are saying we'd be better off without white people.

You typed this bullshit with a straight face didn't you?

She is a princess in Scotland. Scotland has historically been predominantly white. To change her race as anything other than pale in appearance would be problematic. This particular instance however is used as the exception, the token white character.

Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine, Tiana are the Disney princesses that are exempt from racial changes on the basis that their movies are primarily about their culture, and there by changing their race would be detrimental to the movie as a whole seeing how a changed racial character would be incompatible with the culture of movie. The convenience in which I spoke of is simply this: that's those who have a cultural representation defense are all non-white. Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Jane, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa, Ariel, and other female characters that couldn't be considered either Disney princesses or the protagonist are all under subject to racial change simply because their movies have no culture worth defending.

>when my teachers are telling me we’d be better off without white people
if you had any fucking balls (which you do not) you'd stand up in class and say "Like me? You're talking about me."
Or, maybe just or, it never happened and you're making shit up again Arnold.

>Whitewashing happens more to Asian characters than Black.
True but that goes both ways. The Asian film industry Asianwashes their adaptions of western stories and film.

In both those cases it makes some sense, its literally being adapted to their market, for example it's not just characters race changing, but the locations, names and many many things. Western adaptations aren't pretending to be representative of an Asian story in Asia (and vice versa). They are generally honest in what they are.

Western film industries blackwashing their own films isn't the same, it's a ideological political move which is obvious by the fact that only the race changes.

>Only instance I can think of is Fox from Wanted. In the comics she’s black.
That's a shame

Holy fuck you're retarded

Yes but it's not a real place in Africa. these creatures are not real, they're magical talking, singing creatures. it is up to interpretation as to what they would look like if they were people, just like Ariel.

Simba isn't real. Ariel isn't real. Either could be black or white. It's all up to interpretation. And my personal interpretation is that they are both white. I am neither right nor wrong objectively. It is simply my opinion.

I'd say so, without it to whinge about a large proportion of Yea Forums posters would have hooked up the helium years ago. If that seems flippant it's not; there's no doubt in my mind this board's substantially full of people with literally nothing else to live for and whose only sense of "community" derives from participating in these absurdly matronish shows of outrage.

And neither are these characters. Get the fuck over it faggot.

thecollegefix.com/black-suny-prof-seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy/

It happens far, far more often than you are willing to admit.

>once
>FAR, FAR MORE OFTEN

You stupid fucking drama queen.

the only failure of mine is that I have not compiled all of these instances into a convenient and comprehensive list. Rest assured that will change soon.

I think she's a little too attractive to play Asuka

Well there's that and also that your source is a tabloid website which specifies in the title that its committed to peddling right wing propaganda.

Attached: 1536003804_maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

My original source was the New York Post

This post is why we need geo flags for this board. Easier to ignore canadian posts.

wait, I thought your original source was something that happened to you?

Name?

The black population in the US is still well under 20%. Why do we need forced diversity? Going by everything mainstream produced in the last 10 years you'd think the black population was much much much higher than it actually is.
Same shit with queers. Single digit population in the US but they're way over represented.

this is what Danes look like now, so as you can imagine anything south of that is so fucking black, no light can escape it.

Attached: 99.jpg (2000x1050, 161K)

No.

Although I will say I have had it to polar opposite extreme experiences.

One was where a teacher lambasted for an hour about how holding hands was patriarchal, based on how hands were hold. The man always leading, dominating and dragging the woman around like a dog. How it was very fucking problematic that the woman would take the man's last name and marriage. About how the global North took all the rocks from the global South and that by giving them back social justice would be met.

The other one was in the winter. Five classes with a nationalist, patriotic, bald motherfucker right before Trump took office. Five classes that were meant to study terrorism, instead devote it to every right wing fanatics conspiracy theories and grievances. He actually said to me in front of my face that the Ku Klux Klan wasn't and isn't a terrorist organization. How the Kent State massacre was caused by non culpable shooters because they were ill-prepared. How we should nuke terrorists with actual nukes.

I have dealt with radicals on both sides. I have seen radicals on both sides. I have seen how right they think they are in their ideology and actions. And I will not bow to any mob mentality or pressure.

I do not like this hiring choice.
I fucking hate /pol/.

And I will continue to have my unique, autistic, simple opinions about the world.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY JUST WEAK QHITE MAN AND I M NOT A WEAK WOKE TRansS FAFFOT HAHA

duh, you fucking retard. get used to it.

I wasn’t involved in this conversation at all, but this is a high quality post. partisan hacks exist on both sides and they are always rigid in their beliefs and extremely hesitant to anything that deviates from whatever political position they happen to hold. it’s scary that there are people who are so stuck in this one-dimensional uncompromising tribal mentality that they just cannot listen to reason or even entertain certain ideas if they are presented to them in even the most casual of circumstances.
these are unironically the most dangerous people in the world.

/pol/tv btfo

here's the giga version for you

Attached: literally obsessed.png (788x1084, 733K)

>jews are killing an entire race
I'm sure you truly believe that.

There's a difference between a race change and a character getting blacked, no pun intended. The only race a white character ever changes to is black. It's one of the most racist things another minority could witness.

To think, the world is dealing with a climate crisis, neocon war mongering, massive corruption, the economic desperation of the working class,

...but poltards are obsessed with identity politics.

black fragility is too easy of a target.
I only have to say one word to hurt your feelings.
I’m not even gonna say it because I’m nice, but if I had said it, you would be upset.

black people exist, they're not forced into existence you dummy

I bet this post would be really funny if I knew your parents dog. I’m laughing anyway, just imagining that dog. haha it would be pretty funny.

>projecting this hard

Attached: 86236B9B-D72B-46E9-9877-B2BDBB5300AD.jpg (700x700, 89K)

The future is brown. They are just setting it up now so when all whites are dead, the brown people of the future can refer to the "diversified" versions of popular media

>turning Asuka into a nigger
Don't even suggest it as a fucking joke

Attached: guts mad.jpg (900x675, 193K)

I find it really obnoxious yeah, it's also completely unnecessary

You will not replace us.

Yeah, because the brainlet alt-right doesn't watch anything meant for adults. You think that baby talk clown meme shit was a joke?

I want to put my dick in that.

OHNONONONONO LOOK AT ASUKA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1545879972007.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

>yfw you realise white people will be extinct within a few hundred years and these (((diverse))) remakes will be regarded as the originals
White people will one day be regarded as nothing but myth, much like Atlantis today
An all powerful civilisation that suddenly disappeared along with untold knowledge
Kinda cool how we’re witnessing the fall of Rome all over again
Dark ages to follow
Our only hope is the great methane release caused by Siberian Permafrost thawing releases an ancient strain of DNA/Amino acids that restarts the cycle and white people will evolve once more
But I’m not holding out hope

I don't think the dumb fags on Yea Forums realize how much money Disney's made off of their gay outrage. They keep saying "Oh this shit'll flop" but the more they spam threads and talk about how much they hate niggers, they just push the normies right into Disney's arms.

It's so stupid. Like the "ADULT CONTENT" warnings on CDs actually boosted sales because people wanted to see what was so controversial or stick it to the pearl clutching soccer moms. Nobody learns their lesson.

Every generation has hysterical faggots who think they're the ones who get to see the end. Without fail, these people are the least educated and least prepared for the new world, and see change as fatal because it essentially is for an inflexible and underdeveloped mind.

Have sex.

I'm always surprised that minorities aren't annoyed when established characters get ethnicity swapped. It reinforces the historical deprivation of original characters with "ethnic" origins, instead relegating them to borrow from white culture in a sort of forced and patronizing cultural appropriation courtesy of rich whiteys who incorrectly think they're helping.

It would make a lot more sense and be much more culturally important to just create some genuinely iconic characters of whatever race you wanted.

>"cringey as fuck" in all caps
>not only has to make a quote to prove a point, but the point is a non-issue
>"You're literally-"
>literally
I could smell the newb on this if I could only breathe through my nose.
>"bitching about a cartoon character's skin, dude."
White Black Panther and White Hollywood Egyptians, onions-bitchu san. Quit taking the tokens. You're not an arcade machine.
>"Quit spergin' out."
>"spergin'"
Isn't Summer a wonderful time of year?

its over whitey

Attached: black.jpg (645x547, 67K)

that is strange. their twitter doesn't exist anymore. I wonder why?

kike loser

Here's your Sebastian bro.

Attached: Black-Lobster.jpg (1200x801, 197K)

They should cast her as Ursula for diversity

Attached: Olivia-Munn-The-Rook-Los-Angeles-Premiere-Fashion-Galvan-London-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-9.jpg (550x825, 105K)

Attached: file.png (890x768, 303K)

the scariest thing is that there are posters itt who are clearly twitter users who are here for the first time as part of their crusade to "fix" this site

>alt-right doesn't watch anything meant for adults.
I watch plenty of porn thank you very much

how is that "scary"? anyone can access this site. anonymously no less.
seems like it is you who is the new one here

BASED

Attached: 087.gif (326x281, 110K)

fuck off /pol/tard, /pol/ does not make you smart

This is why Trump will lose unironically no matter what he did. Every dumb fuck republican feels confident enough to say shit like this. Why can't you at least keep your retard mouth shut until after 2020?

Yep

kek is that what you got from this image you absolute brainlet?

You think other countries don't make movies? lmao this retard... no wonder every nation in the world knows americans are the dumbest people on earth.

/pol/tards BTFO

>But think of how important it will be to all the young black women who will say" shes literally me!"

Not pictured: all the /pol/ brainlets with fake brains passing in front of a screen showing a black woman and REEEEEEEEing

They should pick asian instead

Attached: UafU62n1Ro0.jpg (1200x1920, 546K)

Are you saying that watching a live action adaptation of a movie for little girls is as necessary for you as exiting your house?

It wasn't Obama that won the Best Goy of the year award, and Obama didn't marry his daughter off the Jews.

Attached: 1558414932122.jpg (534x548, 39K)

That's because Christianity is a Jewish cult

Exactly. I’m curious about the final product but will not pay it attention.

What do you think these people’s end game is? If any?

Also the end times nonsense the Fundies jerk it to

ATTENTION: TRANNIES HAVE LOCATED THIS THREAD AND HAVE BEGUN INVADING

Attached: ts.png (579x569, 239K)