The Terror: Infamy

Just saw the trailer for the second season of The Terror. Am I excited for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLyVHQdnfoI

Attached: the-terror-infamy-blog-1562029372540_160w.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tusvYINkqoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't look too bad...

Attached: Kayako watching Buffy masterbate.jpg (600x295, 127K)

looks ok

do you know the BAKEMONO

Of all the things that made the Terror great, they chose the one thing most people hated as an overarching theme.

Wasn't the Terror based on a book?
I thought its one and done miniseries type of thing..?
Or is the boom having a sequel too?

Should have gone with youkai.

Why is it called The Terror when the ship isn't in it? Is the internment camp called Camp Terror?

Crozier shows up in the final episode

is he 113 years old?

>japanese ghost story in internment camps
this is how I thought it would go, kinda misses the point of the first one where nature was the real enemy

retard. in season 1 humans were the enemy and nature was the victim and Turn Back was natures champion

the average Yea Forums poster can't be this stupid

Fucking Harris Cinematic Universe

I agree with you actually, I think it would have made a better series if they stuck to the realm of nature and exploration, like they could have done a season in like siberia and then maybe a louis & clarck season and then an indiana jones style amazon adventure and just keep it going until the finale where you do one massive cross-over

retarded

Looks good a actually

Chernobyl: Fukushima when?

looks gay and stupid, want more crozierkino

well you're excited enough to create a thread about it aren't you? that should answer your quesiton. unless you're looking for some kind of validation. then yes I suppose you're "excited" oh boy can't wait to consume the second season.

Attached: B T F O.webm (800x900, 1.95M)

Should have been about Robert Scott's doomed Antarctic expedition and the race to the South Pole

>another snow story

Not nearly bombastic enough. Although a comprehensive documentary would be nice, especially since the government is trying to get people back into certain parts of the exclusion zone as quickly as possible, against the advice of certain radiation experts.

>t. Hiroshi Nagasaki
nobody cares about japanese concentration camps lol fuck off

>he doesnt get it
have sex

Doesn't look very interesting to me but then again I never saw any trailers of season 1, just decided to try it out...So maybe the trailer is just bad and it could be ok/good? Looks like a lot of LE CREEPY GHOST TURNING NECK AROUND type stuff that is predictable and drek. I think part of what The Terror did really well was make you experience dread and despair without having to be constantly going AHHH MONSTER. One of my biggest worries is Takei because he's just not very good unless he's playing himself. I feel like pic and vid related would have been a better choice of setting if they wanted to do something exotic.

youtu.be/tusvYINkqoE

Attached: 1491917341952.jpg (720x481, 57K)

>thinking it's some pow concentration camp during ww2
>it's actually about the internment camps in murica at the time
oh fuck off

you mean, our CONCENTRATION camps, which we currently ACTUALLY HAVE RIGHT NOW

HAPPY FUCK YOU OF JULY!!

am i the only one who thinks it looks like shit?

>Turn Back
You mean Tune Back

From the trailer, seems it'll be hunting innocent japs instead of american piggu that inter said nips.

no one is inter said what you have to say

>Crozier has been kept alive by inuit magicks
>is searching for other spirits like the tuunbaq to help regain The Balance
>shows up with a chainsaw hand and shotgun like Ash
>tries to befriend the jap ghost
>ends up causing the Hiroshima bombing
>still can't talk tho

Attached: Cannikin_test_stills.jpg (632x713, 336K)

It's symbolic of how we locked up innocent nips in the first place, I guess. It followed them overseas even though they want nothing to do with it and shit.

looks gay
make it into full jap slut horror story or its fucked

Works better in a way. Not only are you haunted by the evil spirit, but you are also stuck in a camp unable to run wherever.

this

obligatory greentext involving Jap ghosts
>comfy levels of spookiness

Attached: jap ghosts.png (1856x6196, 953K)

No samurai vs ninja stories? FAGGOTS

Attached: 1541189103691.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Grandfather is maximum badass.

>Different show runners from last season
Its going to be shit

>and just keep it going until the finale where you do one massive cross-over

This is your brain on capeshit

Attached: vamma.jpg (238x192, 14K)

>korea
>jap ghosts
>poorly written power fantasy of some ugly faggot with mental health issues larping on /x/

kys

what is going on here