What do y'all think about season 3?

What do y'all think about season 3?

Attached: stranger_things_mall_scene.jpg (618x410, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqGehRgKTLo
youtube.com/watch?v=WuUe5fchJTw
youtube.com/watch?v=GAv1YugWNXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty gay so far. whole lot of coming of age shit and no interesting stuff happening. didn't even feel like continuing my planned binge.

Spamming & flooding

what episode did you get to?
it gets less coming of age around episode 4/episode 5

Too many "hey remember the 80s" moments instead of back dropping like they did other seasons.

That was always the series though.

yeah there was a lot of reliance on the 80's

This scene really blew me away .When I look back this is where it all started. Had them rats never ate the feed and seed the mind infections would have never taken place. Makes me wonder if the farmers who produced it could have possibly been behind the whole outbreak.

Attached: 1562282358953.jpg (1280x640, 70K)

It really is autism at this point.

Winona out of 10

Attached: 1562276180853.png (1366x768, 1.41M)

I wanted to fuck Winona back then, wanna fuck her now

The overall plot is fine. The characters are dealt with terribly.
>Hopper spends half the season drunk or getting the shit kicked out of him
>Mike useless yelled at, and pussywhipped except one scene where he hits Billy with a wrench. It does nothing.
>Max gives the worst relationship advice ever. For the whole series.
>Lucas... He tried to sell me New Coke. And that's it.
>Will completely sidelined can now predict the arrival of the Mindflayer 3 seconds before you'd naturally see it.
>Steve his JUSTing continues unabated.

Did they explain why the rats and the first few people to be flayed were ingesting hard chemicals? I either missed it or am a brainlet

Winona Ryder is a treasure

Its how it eats food i think, it has to eat the chemicals to survive, just like it ate the fertilizer

NOOOOOOO

It got progressively shitter from episode 4 onwards. Didn't really care about the conclusion

I honestly think its unironically cringy.
All of the kissing on screen and poorly acted romance. I emphasize that the acting is horrible. I had to skip ahead a few times. Worst season yet. Hope it gets cancelled like every other netflix orignial.

MK-S***

Comrade Winona

Attached: ComradeWinona.png (1280x1024, 1003K)

Thats just hotter

Don't like the directing. Feels like Duffers went from cinema throwback to Marvel from Season 1 to 2, and this season is just more of the same shit from Season 2 I didn't like. All that sugar glass looks delicious though

t. diabetes

>mfw the lead was feed and seed

Attached: 1562268641718.png (1366x768, 1.31M)

the writers were originally gonna giver her "luck"

I don't know if I enjoyed it that much, but I certainly enjoyed the ice-cold, refreshing taste of Coke™ during it

Hopper's letter made you cry. Don't deny it.
Millie's acting right after she finished reading was unironically the best acting of the season, maybe of the whole show. Her crying and her voice cracking while she was talking to Joyce was the only time in Stranger Things where I've suddenly had the eerie feeling I was watching a real person and not an actor

Attached: 1562293633231.png (1702x850, 841K)

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

I need Sadie's thighs wrapped around my face

Attached: 2xda9gwlxa831.jpg (1125x836, 645K)

At least it's not as blatant as with S1 when they turned the first two X-Files episodes into a whole series. They even had entire scenes from those first two episodes in S1. It was weird.

I see him more with someone like that kid from Umbrella Academy. Ugly/cute.

I'm ok with that as long as Will gets a cute boyfriend.

>we have a new threat next season!
>it's just the same one again

>watched seasons 1 + 2 with gf
>we broke up a year ago

it wasn't supposed to be like this bros

Attached: 1548451828916.jpg (2126x1102, 924K)

Ha. Mine already broke up with me between S1 and S2. I win. Currently watching S3 alone in my big bed. :^)

I want Finn’s thighs to wrap around my face

Attached: F7B71DD3-3922-4E0D-848A-3BF9B047E668.jpg (1600x1067, 828K)

Cringe. He doesn't even have good thighs.

Attached: sadie-01.jpg (314x542, 80K)

I want him to see on my face then

Attached: 9865411C-AA63-4AB2-9438-51F108F85FFD.jpg (762x399, 32K)

He has the worst legs there. With the possible exception of age ambiguous Chinaman.

I can't believe he got captured by communists.

Attached: ST3_Jim_Hopper.jpg (2000x2100, 310K)

I can’t stand her this season, she and Max acted like a bitch the whole time. I’d rather have another Chicago episode then see her acting like an annoying little twat for the whole season.

wow they really shit on steve

They turned Hopper into an annoying, unlikable loser. Meh.

Is it just me or did he really gain a lot of weight?

I recently watched S2. He has always been an annoying loser who makes you think "the fuck are you doing, Hopper" all the time.

Just finished. It's the best one and retroactively irons some of S2 faults by building up on the elements introduced there.

Maybe he's a fag.

What makes you say that?

Attached: Senyore Will.gif (540x245, 2.75M)

The exact same thing with me user. Feels bad

Are the Doucher Bros a footfags?

They're mindrape fags for sure and that's all that counts.

steve/dustin/robin/billy are the only characters worth it in this season. half of the characters just played "im angry but i love you" the whole time and the other half just sat there and did nothing like lucas and will.
nancy and jonathan were so fucking boring too

I kinda liked it desu... It was better than season 2 but not great either.

How are his legs worse than 56% with his inverted knees?

Steve got fucking dyked

They did turn all the msle characters into useless idiots. Mike went from the protagonist to the designated boyfriend, Will is an insufferable whinny faggot, Lucas and Dustin did nothing. Only the females are allowed to have any positive traits

Why the fuck did Joyce move everyone away from Hawkins at the end? Sure, a bunch of shit went down, but it's also where the most reliable people in their lives are. They'd be toast if it weren't for them.

>but it's also where the most reliable people in their lives are
Who? Hoppers """dead""", and Wills still young enough to make new friends.

Because the town is the epicenter of insane fucking shit every year. With Hopper dead, she doesn't have much to keep her there.

>dyke never uncrosses her arms
fuck Netflix. Nancy is literally dying of anorexia

Sunnydale > Hawkin

i'm still watching episode 1 and I'm already bored. I forgot how shit season 2 was

nigga, can i gessum ice cream?!?!

Attached: 1558754745622.jpg (2000x1050, 279K)

Better than 2, not that that is difficult, but still seems lost in its goal, like they are scrambling for ideas. Characters doing weird out of character things., Bad CGI, which was always bad, but its more apparently now that there is more of it.

5/10 maybe a 6. They don't need a season 4, they didn't need a season 3, they should let the show rest, but they wont.

>killed off billy
>killed off hopper
>steve gets dyked
>will confirmed gay
fucking woke garbage

I want to creampie sadie sink

It's anti-white leftist propaganda.

Same...

how do you think this? They literally showed the blast killing anyone in proximity.

the worst season. ending is garbage. Plot really wasn't moving anywhere and any growth shown was negligible . Lots of boring fighting scenes where a character with a plot armor is facing something.

Kids were entertaining. Dustin is god tier. Steve too. New girl is incredibly fun and stole the show before they revealed she is a dyke. They made Will a faggot too.

Overall it would be 7/10 but sjw degenerate shit brought it down to 5/10.

anti-white anti-male

Does >she have a mustache?

>how do you think this? They literally showed the blast killing anyone in proximity.
At the end they talked about "the american".

>Majority of characters are white
>Anti-white

???

this

>the worst season.
Yeah no 2 was worse, fuck outta here

i watched the first 5 minutes of season 3 episode 1 and i think that qualifies me to say that it is 100% pure dumpster ass.

tfw when all of netflix's shows crash and burn -- sorry, feed and sneed.

Attached: twinpeaks.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

all the white males were humiliated lmao

How is it SJW aside from the ice cream chick being gay? It portrays some white male characters negatively but that's because 95% of the cast is white, by that same token all the 80s movies with white men as the bullies and abusive dads were SJW propaganda too.

Beyond based

Attached: 548e69967642599b58a1b9c1c952d350.jpg (1056x1280, 443K)

Honestly it was pretty fucking gay, it's clear that the Duffers are hacks who have no idea where to take this show.

You pop in season 1 and bam, it's a nice little 80's movie stretched out into a perfectly-paced 8-episode small town mystery. It's simple and it's effective, it's childhood nostalgia + an 80's greatest hits package, it wasn't groundbreaking but it was excellent for what it was.
A couple seasons later and we have completely lost the sense of pacing, sideplots are spinning around aimlessly while we fill in time until they all get together again for the finale, characters as simple as Hopper are already getting flanderized, and they just throw in some random 80s stuff with a shitty re-do of season 1.

ST officially has a formula right now and unless they do something different with it the show is sorta stuck in this creative limbo where it's just gonna add more characters to fill up a weaker version of a previous plot.
Seriously, there isn't enough meat here for 8 episodes, and that's fucking outrageous considering they've got like 30 characters, 5 plotlines and a bunch of arcs planned.

It feels like the Duffers lost the confidence of the guys who made ST1 because they're not really sure what they want to do. So they just do whatever while trying to recapture the magic of that first time.
Paradoxically it also feels like they have no idea about what made ST1 work, Mike has become less and less of a protagonist and the kids aren't that much of a driving force in the story, that comfy feeling of going on an adventure with your childhood friends isn't the core of the thing, all the basic ingredients are lacking, I guess.

Having said, there's still a lot of fantastic things to love here, shit like and based Steve having a heart-to-heart with based Robin show that they're still there.
Hopefully they can get their shit together.
SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THE RUSSIANS THE BIG BAD?
THE WHOLE APPEAL IS ABOUT SMALL TOWN MYSTERIES WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: clapperboard.jpg (1366x569, 102K)

It portrays all the white male characters negatively you dink. They wasted the entire fucking season giving Steve a new girl til they went fucking Rian Johnson with her dyke story.

why is the cop acting like a psychopath about two kids that aren't his?

Probably Brenner

>Having said, there's still a lot of fantastic things to love here,
dont forget the super serious scene interrupted with Dusting singing... one of the best scenes ever made on television

Relatable to Netflix's wife's son audience.

>Based Steve
>Based Robin
It was kino til the fucking dyke shit.

>he thinks hopper is dead
spotted the brainlet

>gay people bad!!!
Braindead retard.

So he's a coke fiend as well now right?

Attached: Uppers Dowers and Upside Downers.jpg (956x1003, 251K)

>Steve got cucked AGAIN
>Billy got rekt by the Mind Flayer
>Hopper got obliterated by the commies
>Eleven lost her powers
>Joyce took her family and Eleven out of Hawkins

Did anyone win this season?

HUH, REALLY MAKES ME THINK?

They all won because they didn't die.

(((They))) won

reddit

>til they went fucking Rian Johnson

RENT FREE

>coal burning
>will is a faggot
>best girl is a faggot
>plot is a faggot
>girl power 4ever
>strong female protagonist
>another strong super smart female protagonist with shotgun
so fucking woke... they even hinted at Alexis and the translator dude developing some feelings beyond friendship.

This guy is basically the terminator.

Attached: F1F6F9B2-3706-4F59-8690-599FCD4DABE2.jpg (1200x676, 86K)

At least Mike is fun to watch and is relatable. The other kids are always miserable mood killer

>after the two first fucking crazy ass shit that happened in the two seasons now it’s impossible no crazy ass shit will happen the 3rd time.

Give me a fucking break.

Yum

Attached: FB_IMG_1562288215708.jpg (552x690, 36K)

>Alexei and Bowman must be gay because they liked each other!

This is some horseshoe theory shit. You sound just like a SJW but for opposite reasons.

I missed him

Attached: demo.png (701x306, 300K)

>At least Mike is fun to watch and is relatable
Not since 2016

>5 minutes of an entire season
Opinion discarded

Look at all the fucking gay shit this season.

It was good. Basically its the act 2 of an '80s adventure movie and nothing makes sense but someones always in danger so theres always something interesting going on.

Seriously how was this the worst plot of the season? How could they fuck up such a winning formula? You put STEVE, DUSTIN AND ROBIN (the only good characters left) together, and make 'em try to solve a conspiracy while they're bored in a mall.
It should have been a fucking slam-dunk but for some fucking reason they couldn't stop fucking up
>russian base is the dumbest fucking shit
>the dumbest shit happens when they get there
>russians barely feel like a threat
>Lucas' charisma black hole of a little sister ruining EVERY potential character interaction
>for some reason they have the genius idea of getting Robin and Steve drunk because they didn't know what to do next
>GOAT scene of Robin and Steve is ruined in retrospect by the "im gay lmao" reveal when it could have easily been fixed by "I'm just not into you anymore"

Absolute STATE of this writing room, only the shittiest ideas make it
>Hopper and Joyce bickering for a whole season
>Joyce, who's enitre character was prolly defined by the need to protect her children, goes on a wild chase because of magnets in her fridge and actually stays away from her kids for DAYS whitout even mentioning them
>Russian Terminator
>shitty mayor straight out of an 80's kid flick
>Nancy's always right never try to doubt her
ETC ETC ETC

Attached: steve-harrington-stranger-things[1].jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>hello darkness my old friend

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 11.50.51 PM.png (430x502, 294K)

>gay people bad
Correct. Burn in hell faggot

It's fucking dyke bullshit. Trash.

Can someone post that webm where 11 is all over mike but he be gone thoted her

F

He was just a gay commie lad discovering the joys of capitalism and homosexual love. He literally didn't do a single thing wrong

I liked it, 9/10 season. I just wanted to remind you absolute brainlet fucks that you CANNOT change my opinion. Read that again. You CAN'T. Are you fucking mad now? I don't give a single fuck.

Again, you're reading really far into it. There was a lesbian character and they very VAGUELY implied that Will MIGHT be gay in passing. The only people who obsessively search for gay subtext in fiction are SJWs.

Thought the ending wrapped things up nicely but the first half was slow and had too much SJW shit

stfu, we might get lesbo kino next time.

>Mike is relatable
Only to guys who had girlfriends when they were 14/15, that's his entire character this season

They fucking torched Steve's story line to shove in that dyke shit.

>>Russian Terminator
to be fair he was based. Alexey and Translator dude were based too. Now that Billy is out I am out too.

shit i forgot the pic sorry

Attached: latest[1].jpg (678x798, 53K)

Implying he can feel emotion in that state. I doubt he even knows what a Paris is. Let alone he's in it..

>VAGUELY implied
are you retarded or just being obtuse on purpose? it was so forcefully and unavoidable and unneeded and blatant as fuck.
I think i will vaguely imply that you are a faggot.

We didn't deserve him, he was too pure for this world.

>male friendship means gay
>not realizing that despite being one American and one Russian they were both two Jews having fun

Attached: 1510550980559.webm (400x224, 2.49M)

He was really hot, I'll miss him.

Is everyone forgetting about the jew telling others to have sex?

Attached: 1560700213747.webm (640x800, 1.45M)

>others
Just members of the Byers family. I assume that's why Joyce got Will out.

Mike says he doesn't like girls, not that he's gay. The implication is that Will is a late bloomer and still wants to do kid stuff, this is one of the most common tropes in kids movies.

Wait, did all those people who made the mind Flayer really fucking die?
Is best girl dead?
Holy shit fuck this show

Attached: tmp_QFZ3tF_62ecdb71673718eb_Stranger_Things_S03E03_44m4s63408f_R[1].jpg (2048x1024, 168K)

Stop being so fucking dense. This is Netflix.

Why would would Winona get out fine and he wouldn't? Didn't they both escape together?

Ik she was an absolute qt and then writers forgot about her.

>ywn experience a comfy 80s shopping mall where everyone is clean and white

Attached: twlhuwhii8a11.png (495x495, 159K)

nice head cannon. Thats why he apologies right away for calling him a faggot to his face. Trust me , i would like for you to be right but its purposefully there to please degenerates. Mike could have said Its not my fault you dont have a GF and you seem jelly now. You know.. Like kids actually talk to each other?

Attached: willthewise.jpg (1777x888, 124K)

Based finn

Attached: 0BCBC730-CF1F-4DF8-BD8E-E539E58359BD.jpg (1080x607, 119K)

all the actors are beginning to look like hardcore coke addicts

I only have a few words to say to this season.
And those words are "Please, for the sake your poor old Dad, leave the door open three inches."

Attached: sad don.png (899x677, 614K)

Hopper getting his ass kicked all the time is literally good action hero writing

Indiana Jones, Kyle Reese, every Jackie chan character, John McLean and more. All these characters get their asses handed to them and never start any thing with the upper hand.

Mike is still the protag and all of his actions in the first two episodes set all the pieces on the board as far as the kid gang being fragmented.

Max is a dumb teen girl and she reads cosmo and has a shitty home life, it’s totally within her character to give shit advice. You are kinda down playing Lucas he was a solid 2 to mikes 1 the whole time he was at odds with Eleven.

Will I thought was one of the best written characters this season I 100% related to him just wanting to chill with his homies and try to forget the bad times and relive the good shit, poor guy has had like two years of life stolen from him and he wants to catch up to the rest of the world but it’s moving too fast.

Did it always look so cheesy and meddling quality production cable TV network tier?
I remember Season 1 and 2 it felt like I was watching a comfy well shot movie basically,. what the fuck happened? Dont they have a bigger budget now, how does it look worse?

Or am I just being a cynical faggot?

Attached: 346346.png (1351x1678, 2.53M)

I dropped this show after the shit heap that was Season 2. Has it redeemed itself or is it still a badly paced rudderless mess?

Dustin got a white tradwife. That's pretty legit.

I was really hoping that Billy was gonna bang Karen Wheeler

>male protagonists getting their ass kicked is good action hero writing
Bet you think women beating grown men is good action writing you cuckold

Who gives a fuck? Get over it, pussy. There's plenty of women out there.

i cringed so much at Nancy wielding a shotgun

No? You realize hopper was getting beat up buy a massive white dude? He was based on the terminator who is one of my favourite characters and he’s a big stronk white man

>action heroes who start at a disadvantage and have to overcome challenges are unmanly and cucked
Ah yeah. Based retard.
What type of action movies do you like, Seagal flicks where he just one-punches everyone without breaking a sweat?

Fuck outta here you faggot

That happened in season one as well though

Billy is banging Barb in the Upside-Down.

there's unironically nothing wrong with a woman using a weapon but fucking hell Nancy's arms are like twigs she's gonna break them

based boomer made me cry and commie hating nigger girl was cute.

10/10 season

>big stronk white man
who is one dimensional and undeniably evil like all heterosexual white males are.

He's only at a disadvantage cause he's a man. What you're describing is exactly Eleven's yaass kween psychic bullshit.

the best part of ST is watching showbiz kids deteriorate IRL.

Anyone else just thought of Red Alert when they went undercover? That was hilarious

I can tell the season was bad because you guys don't have webms from it.

Machines aren’t evil you retard they have no morales.

That and the T 800 is a good guy in 4 out of 6 movies

Billy was fucking based, though.

we are not talking about Terminator you fucking dumb retard. kys

What webms you want? Feminist bait and dyke shit? Cause that's all this trash season has.

huh?

negative nancy Yea Forums.
This season was great and miles above season 2, the Russian plot wasn't even bad and they paid off a lot of relationships they built over the last 2 seasons.

The jews saying "have sex"

Literally nothing happens. I mean, lots of stuff happens, but nothing actually happens? Does that make sense.

Glad that Bob came back as an Agent of Christ to fight Satan.

A lot better than season 2, not as good as season 1.

I was, maybe it’s you who is retarded.

Nah, it feels like it went from a decent budget sci-fi comfy throwback movie to a CW production. it's noticeably worse this season, I don't know how.

you dont need arm strength the real kick back is to your shoulder if your using the stock

literally obsessed
No, Hopper's at a disadvantage because he's an out of shape small-town cop fighting trained professionals

>Eleven's yaass kween psychic bullshit
>exactly like Seagal one-punching a guy without breaking a sweat
My dude she literally gets weaker as she uses it and loses it by the end.
This isn't some bitch levitating some rocks while quipping or decimating weaker men while she smirks, powers have weight and have consequences to them. She gets hurt fighting the monster and she struggles to defeat it, I mean, how is that even comparable?

Fair enough. Shows how much I know about guns

This. I was thinking I was taking crazy pills for feeling like NOTHING HAPPENED THE ENTIRE FUCKING SHOW. Its all filler

Yeah so, like I said, I can tell the season was bad

My dude the show constantly bends around needing her power whenever she's not on screen every other character needs to ask where the fuck Eleven is. It's fucking bullshit.

Yes. When someone says nothing happens in a movie or show, it's clearly hyperbole to the extent that there are things going on on the screen but the plot, pacing and tone feel like it's not being moved ahead at a manageable, entertaining pace.
But yeah, "nothing happens" applies to at least 6 episodes of this season. Sad. Can't wait for the trainwreck that will be S4

Brenner got out though. When the American soldiers sweep through all the Russians are already gone, maybe they grabbed him, or maybe he got blasted into the Upside Down and they took him from there.

They have no direction anymore. Pretty sure they wanted to end it after S2.

There are 4 (four) separate groups all working independently through out the show and only 1 (ONE) uses her as a tool to figure shit out, which they call out in the show as something she should not do all the time.

Why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: sadddie.png (2941x1506, 2.51M)

While this season has a lot of big problems, I just wanna say that the magical walkie-talkies that suddenly worked when they needed to move the plot really irked me. If it was once it'd be okay, but it was like 4 times.

It's a small thing but I'm autistic fuckyou

You aren't being cynical, the direction took a nosedive. It's unrecognizable from the first season

This happens in literally every movie/show ever, just deal with it.

But season 2 had the most trajectory for future plots. Shit like Eleven's "sister", and spending the entire season setting up Max's character were all clear signs they wanted more. At that point they had like a 4-5 season plan.

i just re watched the scene and i dont know what yo are referring to? Nobody is even talking at the end except the prisoner

You should re-watch it again. They go to open the door and the one Russian guy says "No leave the American" and moves to the next door.

Blind, retarded, or both?

Based, we need more sadieposts. I wish someone would webm all the good shots of her thighs and butt

>black girl gives a speech about the beauties of capitalism
I bet this triggered a lot of people

Easily the worst character this season, beating the little nigglet

She was better this season at least then in season 2. I think they kind of botched the whole "She and Lucas are bad influences" thing on her end though. Mainly because her pushing Eleven into just abusing her powers never gets a real conclusion on her end. She doesn't even apologize for being wrong about the fireworks.

Oh sorry.. i was bored by that point that i somehow skipped those first 5 seconds . Mea culpa . So why would that be Hop tho? Not only does it not make any sense since they showed that blast killed everyone in proximity but it would also remove any significant change his death brought to the other characters. It would make his letter meaningless . more likely its just someone else who either appeared before or is going to be important to S4

Post Sadie

I hear a legend of a mall still untouched by nigger or spic somewhere in Montana.

Attached: 1558864943358.gif (245x245, 726K)

Why is mrs. Wheeler built for sex, what's her endgame?

god what a horribly written season

Why would you want something touched by a nigger?

The CGI is bad, and is offputting. Maybe it was always bad, but it's like black panther/Homecoming levels of noticeably poor.

It's probably not Hop. If Hop were alive he would have jumped into the rift or something. It's probably one of Eleven's siblings. They'll probably revisit that plot for season 4.

You never see Hopper's corpse/goo pile.

>She and Lucas are bad influences
I think this completely went over most audience heads, when I was reading on twitter most of them were praising her and not realize she was supposed to be wrong

and yet here's a bunch of faggots spouting this show is SJW. I've dropped so many netflix shows because they promoted an SJW agenda, see Sabrina the Teenage Witch for example. But Stranger Things? If anything, the heroes are all white people and the niggers love capitalism.

get woke

because it would be distasteful to the character and unneeded? Should they have filmed Joyce walking around and stepping inside his intestines ?

episode 1 or 2 whenever she prettied herself up.. jesus fucking christ dude I'd smash that MILF pussy like chad thundercock

Because Winona has the cuteness factor

Attached: IMG_20190704_090057.jpg (750x754, 124K)

Are Hopper bros. pissed at how he was this season? I'm not one but I feel bad for anyone who was.
He feels like a totally different character, he's a whiny bitch almost the entirety of the season.

Attached: dki.jpg (2700x1800, 992K)

Shut the fuck up. The dyke shit killed this fucking season.

Emasculated like every male on this show that isn't black.

It's hollywood, nigger. If you don't see a body or something, they aren't dead.

Just started a bit ago, was the dialogue always this bad in general?Why am I hating this season so much, what the fuck is going on with this show.

The show is more subtle about calling her out on it because in the case of Lucas she's shitting on him non-stop, and Will is there to tell them they're being stupid. It ends up being uneven.

Let's ask better questions. Why is she allowing herself to be blacked when there are plenty of cute white boys in the town?

>Hopper getting his ass kicked all the time is literally good action hero writing
Sure, if you're a beta cuck.

>Indiana Jones
Literally killed men and beat up plenty more.

>Kyle Reese
Terminator as supposed to be a dark sci-fi, you faggot.

>every Jackie chan character
Jackie Chan nearly always beats up his opponents.

>John McLean
kicks ass the entire movie. Never saw any of the crappy sequels.

Are you me bro?

>ex gf broke up with me August of last year
>she was into stranger things
>we live in the same town where the duffer bros went to highschool chapel hill, NC

>Tfw no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Not possible, since he's far and away the worst actor, thus solidifying himself as the worst character without any effort. But yah, Max is still useless as fuck.

Every scene where he wasn't being based Hopper and just punching dudes was shit. He screamed 90% of his lines and it's all bickering with Joyce, seriously who thought this was good?

Had so much potential as well, his little parenting issues and how he was almost crying in any emotionally-intensive situation prepared a nice little arc where he dealt with his own traumas and shit.
But nope. Bickering with your OTP for 6 fucking episodes straight

Not one bit. He stayed true to his character from season 1, I love him. Based boomer!

Reminder that Hopper lost only 1 fight this whole season

retard

how much do they do with the interacial shit between the black kid and the red head, im on the fence about watching

This. I don't get what people are bitching about the only opponent he struggled with was the large Russian man and that guy was the main villain. And he only lost to him once.

cuckold

On the last episode. Enjoying it but not quite as much as s1 and s2.

>He screamed 90% of his lines and it's all bickering with Joyce, seriously who thought this was good?
confirmed for never being 40+ and trying to fall in love again but don't know how. I thought bald eagle made it obvious for retards like you

They break up in episode 2 and never really get back together. They spend most of the season giving bad advice to Mike and Eleven.

Don't project your shitty fetish on me when my original post had nothing to do with that you dumb meme word spouter

Attached: 920x920.jpg (746x920, 73K)

Imagine having to play a couple on a show when you clearly hate the actress you have to do it with and physically want to shy away from her because you find her revolting, lol.

Attached: mandl.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Pretty sure a bulk of that stuff was also supposed to mirror and call back to his relationship with Johnathan and Nancy in season 2 too. Like to a T.

You're defending that bullshit dyke story line. Cuckold numale is what you are.

>check her Instagram
>photos of her in glasses remind me of Harmony Wonder
>mfw she said shit like "I'm sorry daddy"

Attached: 1448709781679.png (500x442, 165K)

they do?? What kind of break up scene is it? is it the kind that you can kinda say forshadows them getting back together in the future or are they just done?

Attached: wait.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Oh sorry was there not enough heterosexual encounters for your tastes? Did you want to see them fucking like rabbits to make it clear they were horny teenagers? Did that scene make you feel uncomfortable as a cis-white male? You're fucking pathetic dude, grow a pair. I'm starting to believe this fragility thing is real

Eleven screams "WE DUMP YOUR ASSES" but he said earlier in the episode before that scene that she's already dumped him and taken him back 5 times now. She spends most of the season shitting on him.

holy fucking cringe you tumblr faglord

All faggots must hang

>story line
It's one scene in one episode that's never brought up again. And it's there to show how much Steve's grown as a character rather than evolve her character. Because accepting the lesbian shows that Steve isn't a jerk anymore and that he can also have a friendship with a girl without it being romantic.

>confirmed for never being 40+ and trying to fall in love again but don't know how.
fair point I guess

>I thought bald eagle made it obvious for retards like you
Nigga, "omg just fuck already" is not exclusive to boomers. Everything he said was what we were thinking for 6 episodes at that point. I think it was supposed to be cathartic but it didn't work well desu, just felt more frustrating.
It was nice that the guy who solved Nancy and Jon sexual tension was solving Hop and Joy's need to fuck, but that was sorta it.

However, the exchange he had with Alexei right after that saved the whole scene. They were too good together.
F

It would be a dust pile, but the scene made it look like the area towards the gate was unaffected, you see the electricity move back towards the command room, but they don't show it move the other way. It almost looks as if the crack in the machine is making an electric wall, which stops Hooper from leaving but may also have protected him.

/pol/ leave and be leave pls

The pacing was often pretty awkward. I had trouble caring about 11 and Mike's relationship drama when it was intermixed between mindflayer/Russian scenes. Pretty sure each episode had a moment where Will touches the back of his neck to let us know the mindflayer was near. Steve getting cucked was some bullshit. Shaniquerica was way too forced. Russian terminator was alright at first but felt way overplayed

On the flipside, every Billy scene was based as fuck. The mindflayer design was better than the demodog shit last season. The possibility of going back to roots with a demogorgon for s4 without 11 being overpowered could be cool.

Anybody notice how many times people got thrown against a wall? It was at least 50 times. Quickly got ridiculous.

im still not convinced, surely to fucking hell theyre gonna have them kiss and make up in the future, what kind of show in current-year would thoroughly tear apart an interacial relationship, i guarantee thats gonna happen just fucking watch.

What other bullshit goes on? is there gay shit? do any of them get woke?

Hop gives a glance at the gate too. It feels like they set it up so that if they want him to be alive he can be, but if they want him to be dead he can stay dead. Like they wanted to have options in season 4.

I want to have sex with wild, freeloving 80's chicks.

Attached: 8055.png (2945x1496, 3.7M)

The whole season was severely held back by the cucking of the boyfriends and Max dyking up 11. Fucking dumb

>like they did other seasons.
Are you kidding. The other season were exactly the same.

It's fucking subverted expectations trash that didn't fucking belong in the show. They built up their relationship to destroy it for fucking woke points. Just shut the fuck up.

I just finished it, can't wait for season 4

Attached: 5e6930bf7b2b.gif (406x404, 1.13M)

>white girl with family issues
>big brother is gangsta doesn't want her dating a black guy
>she rebels, dates the black guy
>they break up 5 times
>unstable and showing 0 affection for one another
>meanwhile the white couples all kiss or show intimacy somehow
if this isn't a redpill i have no idea what is, you fucking contrarians need to read between the lines, sub 80-iq retards

I think it's safe to assume that with Hellboy, Harbour wanted to see if he could make it big in Hollywood. So they left the option open.

Real talk tho, if the Duffers really know their shit, Hopper only comes back in S5.

you ready for this bbc, white boy?

Attached: 825C28F8-9D88-4494-90B1-EF3D899BC9B0.jpg (676x678, 78K)

No. Steve's arc is that he wants to stay attached to high school and his teenage years. Instead he grows up and gets over himself and realizes there's more to life than being the popular boy that's fucking the pretty girl. The entire point of blowing it away is to re-affirm ever other change he went through this season.

>all these insecure incels crying like mad even though they have no ground to stand on
it's like i'm in some kinda.. clown world. help me, alexei

Attached: 1557248313837.jpg (960x730, 100K)

Forgot to dilate again, huh?

Shut the fuck up retard. You know exactly the point of this shit subplot. It's to drop a fucking woke bomb on the one good plot in this disaster of a season. It's fucking dyke bullshit they pulled out their ass.

It also leaves them open to use the Upside Down again without opening the rift, or by playing with it in another way. Explore it by having Hop travel around and learn about it. Because they can still leave Hop there forever and keep the emotional loss. There's a lot of potential by keeping things as ambiguous as they did.

Damn Max is so lucky

BASED DYKEPOSTER

Based Finn

KEK

So can someone tell me if it's worth the watch, no fag hate? IS IT PALATABLE?

Attached: 4e6f85094cae855c444ecb371bd3e612ad132bfb876897369aada0cf1708b600.jpg (400x400, 155K)

>That Wired Google search result video where Noah says Finn and Millie are both his best friends and Finn shoots him down hard with a "He's just trying to be nice that's not true"
I felt kind of bad.

Well they stole the 1st season from some other guy and now they dont know what to do it's like D&D

Why was everyone wearing such short shorts? I felt like the boys clothes didn't fit them most of the time. Their clothes were riding up on them everytime they moved. Did a pedophile dress them?

>kids-doing-nothing-anyone-cares-about-things
What a great season...

I've seen pics of my dad from the 80s, he had shorts like that

Attached: ED201AA9-16AD-4556-BB9B-2C5BFAA3CB2E.jpg (450x338, 121K)

Why Noah didn't believe it. It's all press none of them will see each other again until s4 starts filming. Frankly Finns weird inability to play along with the press game is kind of worrying. Is it autism or can he really not lie?

looks like shes going to stab the next person that speaks to her.
And also like she wants to see your manager

A bunch of townspeople got flayed too right? Nobody reporting their disappearances when they suddenly walk off and melt into eachother like in Slither? Coulda had a slow-burn mystery on Hopper's end like with the dead crops last season. But like 100 people disappeared and it's never mentioned again.

And the green alien saliva shit the russians were shipping in? Was that ever explained?

this guy is actually breathing, rent free

Aww, you poor pathetic racist. Want a hug to make yu feew betta?

It was mentioned again. The night they disappear (the last night of the show) people are visibly confused and ask where they're going, and then at the end of the show the news report on TV talks about the disappearances and everything that has happened in the town in the last three years. They also all went missing at once.

I remember the news bulletin but it literally only highlights 2 disappearances, Nancy's friend from season 1 and Bob from season 2.

It's an add for a larger news story. They just use those two for the sake of an easter egg.

Why does everyone forget about Smirnoff? They fucking killed Smirnoff.

Link to that Wired Google search result video?

Why would I want a hug from a smelly nigger? Are you fucking stupid?

Is Millie a slut and Finn knows to keep this slut at bay?

I think he did good, it was just a joke. He knew being overtly unsubtle about having great relationship with his costars doesn’t work nowadays cause all the fans know what’s going on. He had good self awareness.

>Is everyone forgetting about the jew telling others to have sex?
Somebody should do subtitles with words like goyim and fuck and suck for that scene.

Tbqhf I couldn’t even get through season 1. I think I watched like 4-5 episodes before deciding that I had seen enough.

I generally can’t stand watching child actors, especially when 90% of the cast is children, so that factors in a bit

>create entire mysterious parallel universe that your narrative is based around
>it barely gets screentime
>it barely gets backstory
Seriously, these seasons do not feel like a progressive plot. They're just their own isolated narratives, when that shouldn't be the case at all.

Attached: 1548018755762.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Pretty sure Finn's just into dudes. He's way more touchy with male co-stars than he is female ones. Every time.

Attached: E9E46D70-6DE5-4632-97D7-ED8EB4A6691C.jpg (584x932, 99K)

Remember when "The Duffers have 50 pages of Upside Down lore" was a thing people said?
What happened to that?

Don't worry they'll explore the gender politics of the Upside Down next season.

They probably still have it. They either don't want to explain the mystery in-series, or they want to tackle it in the final season.

redpill me on this please

that part with chuck though

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

What are you even doing? Posting gore doesn't work on Yea Forums posters

The first episode of the X-Files is more similar to season 2 than season 1.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

HEATHER A CUTE
C U T E

does Billy even get to do anything cool this season or does he get mind controlled or whatever the fuck immediately?

it's summer time, plenty of retards here

>youtube.com/watch?v=PqGehRgKTLo
>youtube.com/watch?v=WuUe5fchJTw
>youtube.com/watch?v=GAv1YugWNXA
Top one. These three did all the main interviews in the last week. I think the Netflix theory was no one on set hated Noah, so he stops them sperging out on each other

He’s touchy with himself too

Attached: 18652A11-C000-4C39-B674-82EF844639CD.png (640x755, 1.21M)

Attached: mpv-shot0003.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

He flirts with the milf

He gets exactly what you can expect for a white male in this show

He sucessfully flirts and legitimely imples he'll fuck her better than her husband, scores a date.

After that he gets mind-raped, and the only thing we get is a tragic past and shoddy redemption.
No, he never fucks Mrs Wheeler

PROS
>Cool monster
>Doesn't shy away from wild, gory scenes
>Stays very "fun" and enjoyably over the top in multiple places

CONS
>builds up to nothing
>slapdashed story with no real logic behind it
>repetitive
>weak ending

What you lads think?

I think the sudden dyke bullshit murdered this season.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

This show is redpilled because it shows niggers as abusive of our local economy.

Attached: mpv-shot0005.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

WEW WEW WEW!!!

I was hoping Will would get more of a chance to shine this season, maybe an mvp moment or two. Since he was sidelined the first two seasons I was hoping he would get a chance to shine.

nIGGERS IN THE 80'S

BIG LEL

I didn't realize what a milf she was until this season.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

>all nigresses are portrayed as sassy bitches
>sjws love this
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lord was this cringy, random and forced as fuck

Sounds bad but I haven't watched it yet

Attached: mpv-shot0007.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>Since he was sidelined the first two seasons
He was massively involved last season. and for all his abandonment issues not going anywhere. He's the only character who stays on track, and understand the monsters movements.

Kill yourself

He's gay btw :^)

My honest opinion is that it's good but with some heavy flaws.

Attached: mpv-shot0008.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

After you

>Lord was this cringy, random and forced as fuck
No. This was.

Attached: mpv-shot0009.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

I dunno what that means

He was definitely a big part of season 2, but he was the victim the whole season. I was hoping he would get a cool moment. I do appreciate how much more grounded he is than the others in the face of the monsters.

Attached: Zoomzoom.gif (652x562, 626K)

Nigga how did you not notice by at least S2
At least you took the Wheeler pill finally.

>the part where the nigger boy breaks out into a coke ad

Cute

Attached: 82FED557-69C8-4AA1-B500-3AA5E7ED9E2E.jpg (1994x1242, 381K)

Is Will confirmed gay? I thought the line was just because he wanted to play games like child still.

>I was hoping Will would get more of a chance to shine this season
He’s got plenty of chance to show his cringe worthy “”acting”” this season

Is there more of Mrs. Wheeler?

I'm on episode 2. The Nancy MeToo stuff is really irritating, Hopper acts like he's drunk all the time, and the kids aren't as endearing anymore. But i really like Steve and Dustin and the idea that the Russians are involved now and Robin is a major qt. Will I be disappointed going forward?

Not great, not terrible.

One can tell Mrs. Wheeler takes it deep through the shitter

>Will I be disappointed going forward?
I'm on episode 2 as well, and if this threads any indicator it's not going to get better. Hang in there bro

How about an entire hospital wing decimated, how come nobody talked about that

As long as Steve ends up happy in the end I'll consider it worthwhile.

No more stranger things threads. Let this be the last one. Let it die. this show sucks

Robin is a fucking dyke. They build up her and Steve then drop the fucking dyke bomb.

I finished it an hour ago. It's good. It's fun. The worst part was the nigger sister.

>They build up her and Steve then drop the fucking dyke bomb.
If you didn't see it coming, you're dumb. She acts like a dyke.

Fucking Hell
Im so tired of this

Noah is a cute beam of sunshine so I can believe this. He genuinely exudes happiness. It's kind of sickening.

>It's good. It's fun.
You and like 2 other people think this LMAO

>it's a real love story - Noah Schnapp

I didn't think they'd build her up to drop it at the last fucking second. Steve could've gone after some other girl. Wasted fucking season for a surprise dyke reveal.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like it's suffering from the all too usual
>bigger is better, gotta make it more spectacular
and low effort stuff that series and franchises succumb to. The fireworks scene, for instance, where they managed to time all the explosions to hit on or near contact. Also, characters appearing out of nowhere in the nick of time, and other plot conveniences seemed to be more rampant. I remember being a little annoyed at that sort of stuff in the first two seasons, but I was more inclined to think a lot of it was intentional cheese for the style. It just seems much more prevalent and less about going for a certain tone in this season. Still a fun watch, and plenty of really good scenes (like the good bit of body horror you posted).

Why is she getting so touchy with Finn? Did she think if she act like Jack Finn would like her more?

>The fireworks scene, for instance, where they managed to time all the explosions to hit on or near contact.
user, the thing was fucking huge. It'd be extremely hard to miss it.

>tense scene, characters thought they had x but they really needed y
>okay shit hold on let me see if I can get y
>oh my girlfriend, who didn't answer at all after hours of trying to call in episode one suddenly answers almost instantly this time
>haha look they have dumb pet names for each other lmao
>lmao look they're singing the theme from the popular 80s movie "The Neverending Story" before she'll give him y
>gee guys I sure do love the 80s

Attached: zoomie.gif (931x682, 426K)

They probably just put him there because he is a charisma blackhole without any interesting things to say so they have to inserted him between 2 persons with overwhelming personalities

I was hoping he was going to radio the science teacher.

HOLY BROS SHIT HES A FUCKING BRONY!!!!!!!!!

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 6K)

>where they managed to time all the explosions to hit on or near contact.
I had to let that slide because it's not like they could miss the thing. It took up almost the entire court and it stood perfectly still using it's tentacles to attack. I think my only major problem was that Billy got taken too early. This would have been fine but they wanted to push that he and Max had started to kind of mend their shit and kind of cared about one another but they never actually show it in a meaningful way. The closest you get is Billy crying on the floor telling Max he doesn't want to hurt her.

Even a few flashbacks like the ones between Johnathan and Will during season one would have helped smooth things out and made me understand why she suddenly gave a shit about him. Otherwise it was just like the other two seasons. A fun passable B-grade popcorn adventure show.

Missing it, sure, but they're either using fireworks out of the package with ridiculously long and slow burning fuses so drunkards can fumble around lighting them and have lots of time to move away while being constructed to launch themselves far away before exploding, or they managed to accurately prime and time fuses by cobbling some together so they could light, throw, and have it explode mid air. Something like a rigged platform with fireworks rocketing out with a fairly chaotic result of bouncing off stuff and getting stuck on an obstacle for a few seconds before exploding would have been neat. They could have done some cool smoke effects, too.

Fucking same, just broke up but we already had plans to watch it. oof

They prepped the fire works ahead of time and tied them together to make them worthwhile bombs. They probably cut the fuses shorter too. When they're throwing them you can see they ducktaped them together.

>2 persons with overwhelming personalities
Brown and Wolfhard? Don't make me laugh at this time of the morning. They're both OK actors. But are resoundingly shit in interviews.

Nice samefagging.

They both sound fun and it’s entertaining to hear them speak, this is what I mean

I saw that. Did you ever screw around with fireworks when you were a kid, like try to modify them? Not that you had to in order to get what I mean, but I guess I'm surprised that most of the comments are defending the scene.
The basic thing is you don't get a fireworks bomb that you can throw just by taping a couple of launching fireworks together and cutting the fuses down. I thought that would be obvious to anyone who ever lit their own fireworks.
They either didn't care about the scene, or maybe they were right in thinking the audience wouldn't care because pretty sparkles and monster.

They don't though. Finn's neurotic without someone to stop everyone staring at him, and Millie comes across as a bitch in one on one interviews.

get AIDS, scum

i got 30mins into the first episode of season 3 and decided to just put the shit on the back burner.

the whole opening russian scene makes no sense at all.
the rift was opened in the US in the town where the kids were.
so thats where the scene should have taken place.
but instead they need to make Russians out to be the bad guys, because MUH RUSSIA

im so sick of this bullshit.

It’s that he’s a late bloomer. That’s why he goes on to talk about never getting girlfriends and playing in his basement. That’s why Will shows 0 interest in ANY of the romance subplots. He just wants to finish his campaign with his bros

You’re going to prison