He’s right you know

he’s right you know

Attached: 00CCDBE4-72BC-4272-9F40-577BC8AC68F1.jpg (701x330, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That’s your twitter account

He is, but this is not the board to post this.

>It's true...

Attached: Beyond Belief - Copy.jpg (1600x1200, 140K)

it's gonna be funny when he loses

Reminder that the only Kino outcome for this election is if the first woman president ever elected is a Republican

Against who? They're all complete jokes.
>free healthcare gor illegal aliens

why would he lose, he literally has done nothing wrong and the economy is doing great

Pretty amazing when NEETs claim the economy is great.

I work in banking, tranny incel

Tick tock, Mueller is coming

i love how republicans spent the entire obama administration seething over nothing and then act all superior when people have reasonable grievances about trump
people are absolute retards and it's a miracle society got this far before it imploded on itself

Is Trump getting dumber? I fell into the maga crowd when he was running and I have to admit that I thought he was a bit slow on his feet, but I otherwise didn't mind him too much. Then I stopped paying attention to him pretty much up until now. I watched a couple of recent interviews with him though and he seems exponentially more moronic than I ever remember.

Obama bombed Libya and created a failed state with slavery. Trump called something a faggot on twitter. That's the difference.

I work in Real Estate, this is the best the housing market has ever been without the insane lending practices that caused the previous crash.

he’s going to prison for rape

youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

literally not a single day has gone by where he hasn't done something wrong
but please tell me more about how a tan suit is unacceptably unpresedential

Hundreds of thousands of people are permanently displaced and tens of thousands have died and a state of anarchy and war is still present today. Thanks, Obama! But Trump was mean on Twitter!

I work in it and web development

You're probably mentally ill so Trump having two scoops of ice cream cause you to go into hysterical fits of rage

Who gives a shit about Trump, when are we going to get Vinnie back on the pod for some true cumkino?

>seething over nothing
Is this what leftist actually believe?

based Nick.

Ecelebs aren't Yea Forums
Take it to Yea Forums

yikes. how brainwashed can you get?

fuck off /pol/ loser

>without the insane lending
You haven't see the people I saw approved for houses then I guess. Good for me though, home value is up 80k+.

nah, america's sick of this extended joke, he didn't do anything and he's a lazy asshole, dems are gonna win

this
they're not Yea Forums either :^)

It’s true, you know.

>"who here will give free healthcare to illegal aliens"
>all dems put their hands up
yeah Trump has 2020 in the bag